It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This book is simply amazing. I am bumping this back up on here, people need to know! Heh

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by kshaund
What do you think Zorgon, of all the researchers out there who is more or less credible? and why?

At the moment I am going with Stargates...

Can someone recommend a book/books on Stargates?

Has anyone read
Nephilim Stargates: The Year 2012 and the Return of the Watchers by Thomas Horn?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I undersand this could be a hard concept to grasp for alot of poeple but if anyone knows anything about the native americans they have passed their stories through generations of generations and makes me believe that they are true because that really native americans have nothing to lie about the only liars i see are the poeple the have actually written history. i mean how hard is it to believe that we are not alone in this universe we live in. i mean i can't see us humans as the only intelligent being and i really dont consider humans that much intelligent

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Very interesting read... I must say a very "out" there perspective on our short little history and as crazy as this story may seem to people I wouldn't put it past the realm of possibilities.

I consider myself a realist so I've always believed in the existence of other life forms in our solar system, I also think we have been genuinally visited before, to what extent could be debatable as can be the whole issue of extra terrestrials. But if Evolution brought us to light, the same could of happened else where under different circumstances bringing to light a new sort of life we may not even be aware is possible.

With that said, Im weary of this story for two reasons... number one if the Orion and Sirus populace's wanted to thwart the SSS why wouldn't they just come here and bring to light our fabricated past instead of guiding a drugged out Hitler through bloody war which benefits the SSS in more ways than one? I didn't see lizards dead on the battle field, only humans, so how is that helping us? Its crazy to think a species from a faraway planet travelled great distances to help in the effort of our freedom and supply us with absolutely No Advantage to win.

Second, if Intelligent Alien Species Cant Get Along, how intelligent are they really? From what this book implies theres been galactic wars since before time, how many species and planets have been destroyed? It mentions Venus and Mars as two and thats just in our solar system. You would think them being so advanced they would understand the consequences of War. Yet throughout the series its brothers betraying brothers and uncles for a "Monarchy." I Was lost pretty much at that point as I strongly feel only our foolish ancestors think they have the "divine right to rule" as everyone regardless of what species animal or human, alien or lizard is equal in life, anything living is living by sheer chance and by those very same odds could cease to exist at any moment.

Any sort of intelligent life form that can space travel would be exactly that, Intelligent. They would understand the logic's of physics and probability, not the acts of betrayal and war. This book though it may have SOME truth to it, I regard as more human mambo jumbo

Also can anyone verify or show some slight of evidence that Eisenhower came in contact with Aliens... I never herd of anything like that before. The Trilateral Treaty... What the fuuuuuk is that?

Like I said before, I do believe in Aliens, and I do believe we have been visited, I'll even go as far as saying we were helped in our advancements from the ancient Egyptian pyramids to today's technology. But one things for sure, nothing has changed, We (humans) still think we're the center of the universe just like we thought the sun revolves around Us.

And if this story is true, its sad to think the beasts took their precious time (8,000 years?) to realize whats happening, as killing each other wasn't enough.

Anyways I enjoyed the topic and I hope someone can explain to me why these far away aliens didn't give Hitler a death ray?
would that even be a good thing? he tried to kill jews, Didn't the aliens help jews gain their freedom through Moses? lol Why would they help someone kill people they helped in the past?

GEX

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Praafit

To get answers to your questions you need to get a hold of Bekti or Robert.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by conxposer
reply to post by Leviatano

Leviatano,
I made the same mistake about 14 years ago when it came out. I was overwhelmed with UFO books and research and I had been reading tons of channeled material at the time, around 1994 or so.

I blew past it thinking it was "another channeled book". I owned Urantia at the time.

Please believe me, these two books are are different as the Sun and the Moon.

Urantia is channeled. Terra papers is REAL transmitted info, as far as I can tell.

The story corresponds with Alex Colliers story. Credo Mutwa's story. Matrix V material. Bill Cooper. Planet X (Zacharia Sithcen) HOWEVER, this information is MUCH more detailed than Sitchen could put together with major information that appears nowhere else.

This is why I posted it. It is one of the most important documents I have ever read. If you enjoy it or not, please post your opinions. I think people will be interested to know what someone who has read it thinks of it.

I really enjoyed it. I think I know where George Lucas got his ideas now.

Enjoy!

i just got though reading this. Thank you. Very interesting and i agree on the george lucas ideas. It certainly does agree with Alex Collier's accounts. I for one am blow away by it and need some time to digest it.

great post, and sorry i found it so late.

Peace and Love!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hi there - I still find the Terra Papers a very powerful read - and happy to say that Robert does have a new website up: morningskymysteries.com and has Terra Papers available there again (thank you Robert :-) !

I too was extremely upset at the thought that 'intelligent' life could be as bad as we are because I was hoping what was 'off' the planet would have to be better than here where there's ridiculous rules and taxes and stuff - life should be sweet, not hard - it doesn't have to be hard, it is made that way by the 'powers that be'.

I found it took a long time to let the implications of the Terra Papers settle in me and get even remotely comfortable with the idea that we're screwed here, and there. Why do they do it to us ? Because they can - and we aren't considered much more than a beast even now to the ones that matter in our physical existance (the ones behind the nwo).

And the catch 22 is benevolent beings just don't get involved - free will and all that - which I personally vascillate on of agreeing, disagreeing with -

If there are literally hundreds of existances around us that we cannot see, feel or touch for the most part, but they know of each other, what does that say about our status? Except for a few people, civilization is being lied to and kept in the dark on purpose. Why? I believe its because we were created and pissed off some other powers that be and it's just a thorn in the side of someone elses - dare I say - ego?

Imagine the technology we have now multiplied by a few hundred years where it would be - I imagine they have technology light years ahead of us and have even manipulated our souls after death with the "light" at the end of the tunnel - a trick to lure us as we're confused and dazed, free of our physical bodies looking around. We get recycled, not reincarnated. And that's my ultimate goal is to learn all I can now, while I'm 'here' so that when that time comes I have some chance of getting out of this created, and literally sealed off electromagnetically planet/solar system.

By electromagnetic I mean whatever is actually produced by the microwave towers, satellites, etc. as I'm not sure if 'electromagnetic' is the proper term - but believe that there is a web around us that actually prevents interference - perhaps even some crop circles are little messages sent through as best they can urging us to remember -

We need to remember and the only way is to keep our minds open and when we learn something that goes "arugh" in your solar plexus, pay attention.... The story is very very large and difficult for our minds to understand, especially when we compare them to us from which I'd say there's not much to compare. We're (humans on earth) the ones in the complete dark, not any of them it seems.

And disclosure seems to be happening everywhere and people are just shrugging it off like it's another weather report because we're all so numb and ready.

Why wars you ask? There's all kinds of feeders, all kinds.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have found Roberts website here:

www.robertmorningsky.com...

Just ordered the Terra Papers... woo hoo My very own copy!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
After reading the Terra Papers, I started reading the Bible from the beginnning and it gave a whole new meaning to it!

Did anyone else have that same experience????

To explain it better, I read the Bible with an open mind and with a new meaning, like I was reading between the lines or actually getting what it all meant!

I am just wondering are the Terra Papers real??

Even if they are not, it certainly woke me up to maybe a hidden meaning the the ancient text of the Bible!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have just finished "Fingerprints of the Gods" by Graham Hancock. The book deals with many myths and some mathematics that were put in those stories. The author does a lot of research, and went to all the places he writes about. He does not come up with an alien story, but his theory about an ancient sea faring people does make a lot of sense. It also puts humans in charge of their own destiny, which is different than most alternative theory authors. I recommend the book to anyone who wants another perspective on where we came from.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This was a great read, I must admit.
I'm not one to jump on the bandwagons, and I'm not saying I believe all this. But for some reason this settles with me a lot better then other stories and mythologies of creation.
It's not hard to believe we could have been engineered by other life forms. I mean, look how little time we have spent at Mars, we have little to no knowledge (apparently) and we are already talking about future attempts to try and engineer and stabilize life there....just following in the footsteps of our ancient forefathers.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Oh that's excellent. I'm totally ordering my own copies as well. Thanks so much for the link!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Reminds me of the movie Stargate and how it connected ancient egypt of extraterrestrial origin.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mel1962
After reading the Terra Papers, I started reading the Bible from the beginnning and it gave a whole new meaning to it!

Yes, I did - I never read the bible because I didn't believe much of anything written by people that has been translated over eons and ideas in it didn't make sense. I still haven't read the bible (
) but the whole of it made much more sense to me after I came across the Terra Papers.

Very cool Robert is putting it out there again !

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
Stopped reading as soon as it said a galactic war was raging and earth and man was the prize

Who the hell wants this dump with it loony tunes residents, wars and atmospheric poisoning

If there offering relocation to another planet that isnt so f##ked up as part of the package then lets deal you crazy aliens

Indeed, I laugh when ever stories mention galactic wars and such being waged especially in this solar system, If such a war was ever really waged, wed see tons of evidence for it. Archaelogists still find the remains of wars fought here on Earth, 1000s of years ago, yet people will believe that somehow war was fought on multiple worlds throughout space and left nothing? give me a break.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Yes, I did - I never read the bible because I didn't believe much of anything written by people that has been translated over eons and ideas in it didn't make sense. I still haven't read the bible (
) but the whole of it made much more sense to me after I came across the Terra Papers.

This makes no sense.. youve never read the bible, but yet claim it makes more sense to you now, all while saying you still havent read it? How is this.. You havent read a book, but it makes more sense now?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
if we originated as beasts of burden and are part of a galactic war, what is it that we have to look forward to? the author shares that we are entitled to rule our own planet but then does that put us right along side the rest of the races playing this war game? if we are destined to partake in war over "real espace" count me out

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

This makes no sense.. youve never read the bible, but yet claim it makes more sense to you now, all while saying you still havent read it? How is this.. You havent read a book, but it makes more sense now?

I haven't read it from cover to cover. I went to sunday school, I know of the bible stories, and I've used a Bible Concordance to look up words like 'love' and 'fear' which, by the way the word fear appears about a hundred times more than love.

I don't have to read a book cover to cover to have an opinion. I can skim it, look at different versions, listen to preachers' interpretations, documentaries, etc. etc. etc. Do not mistake that because I say I haven't read it from cover to cover that I don't know what in it - two very different things.

And absolutely after I read terra papers I went back to the bible stories and they made MORE sense than they ever did while I was in sunday school or as a teenager listening to news about religious wars.

So yes, I indeed do have an opinion on the bible that I stand by. That I can't quote verse and scriptures is not a qualifier in my mind and I'm sure in other scholars minds too.

If it fits, take it. If it doesn't fit, move along.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

I got my hands on a photocopy version that must be third or fourth generation of a text book. reading through it all made sense to me even if it was written in a naive narrative. the best part about this is that lots of the stuff relates to several of my friends visions and shamanic journeys. i was reading it almost as if i was downloading from my friends trance states...remarkable.

i've thought since a kid that most of the folks on this planet appear to be under the spell of a controlling force and this document ties up some loose ends. my version correlates recent phenomena such as crop circles and cell phones to the story and affirms many of the things i have been saying for years.

a must read.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Hi, Frankenchrist, actually I met him on Aug 11, 1998 (or '99, can't fully recall) atop Cahokia Mound's Monk's Mound when he fulfilled another of the Hopi prophecies. He is actually Apache and Hopi combined. We met his entire family and the group of supporters that travel with him. Photos were taken while he was doing his dance, it was actually to awaken the crystalline grid beneath the mound. Cigar shaped UFO's were seen over our heads yet we couldn't see them at the time of the dance. It was totally cool. we stood and talked with him, listened to him and his opinion of the energies at Monk's Mound (5 min from where our family lived). Then he spoke later that night for 4 solid hours on all sorts of amazing findings due to the diligence of his group of investigative researchers. His website was up for a while after that, then it was gone. The last I heard was he spoke as one of the main speakers at a UFO conferenece in the San Francisco area at a huge event there about 2 years ago, would have been in 2007. Since there is so much talk here about him, I thought I'd share this experience. Blessings, Deidre www.tween.org

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join