It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Heretic
If you are looking for any type of validity in the Terra Papers you wont find it except for the fact that is tells the same story found in the Sumerian cylinders and the Babylonian Enuma Elish. Both are the oldest text on creation unless you refer to the Hindu Vedic histories, and not just the texts. The Vedic texts are so vague that it is hard to support any one story in my opinion.

I have heard it said that Genesis was taken from the Enuma Elish, but I cannot confirm this.

The one thing you get from the Terra Papers that you dont get elsewhere is the context in which the creation story occurs in. Why Earth was desired as a home or outpost to the creators.

I call them manipulators as they didn't really "create" man, but altered the already existing earlier primates we have in the fossil records. They just used their own genetics to make early man more capable so they could perform tasks.

It can be said to explain the missing links we have in the fossil records concerning mans evolution as well as how man gained the knowledge of being civilized concerning agriculture, animal husbandry, government, and economy, that seems to just pop up all of the sudden in our ancient history, all over the planet in the same time period. It also explains how man learned religion (or made it up).

It can be taken as just another story and stands well on it own just as fiction alone. If you have looked at other creation stories, you can find a strange relationship with all of them but it is a more subjective relationship due to all the symbolism and metaphor.

I you are interested in taking up studying the creation stories of the world then there are lots of places that you can find this stuff.

Internet Sacred Texts Archive

and another less laborious one at Creation Stories from Around the World

peace

Thanks Heretic - I think you said it better than I could and hope that helps explain it - there is no "proof" or evidence as asked - I have seen evidence of visitations in the canyonlands, but that's different - those are in the rocks and aren't part of the Terra Papers (or Bible :lol

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Heretic
If you are looking for any type of validity in the Terra Papers you wont find it except for the fact that is tells the same story found in the Sumerian cylinders and the Babylonian Enuma Elish. Both are the oldest text on creation unless you refer to the Hindu Vedic histories, and not just the texts. The Vedic texts are so vague that it is hard to support any one story in my opinion.

I have heard it said that Genesis was taken from the Enuma Elish, but I cannot confirm this.

The one thing you get from the Terra Papers that you dont get elsewhere is the context in which the creation story occurs in. Why Earth was desired as a home or outpost to the creators.

I call them manipulators as they didn't really "create" man, but altered the already existing earlier primates we have in the fossil records. They just used their own genetics to make early man more capable so they could perform tasks.

It can be said to explain the missing links we have in the fossil records concerning mans evolution as well as how man gained the knowledge of being civilized concerning agriculture, animal husbandry, government, and economy, that seems to just pop up all of the sudden in our ancient history, all over the planet in the same time period. It also explains how man learned religion (or made it up).

It can be taken as just another story and stands well on it own just as fiction alone. If you have looked at other creation stories, you can find a strange relationship with all of them but it is a more subjective relationship due to all the symbolism and metaphor.

I you are interested in taking up studying the creation stories of the world then there are lots of places that you can find this stuff.

Internet Sacred Texts Archive

and another less laborious one at Creation Stories from Around the World

peace

Thanks Heretic - I think you said it better than I could and hope that helps explain it - there is no "proof" or evidence as asked - I have seen evidence of visitations in the canyonlands, but that's different - those are in the rocks and aren't part of the Terra Papers (or Bible
)

[edit on 24-8-2008 by kshaund]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by kshaund

Why didn't Mr Morning Sky publish his works when he first wrote it? There are thousands of small printing shops at the time all over the USA.

Where is the alien body? Is there any physical evidence to back up the claims of the story?

The first question is important to the "who was first" idea of ancient aliens coming down and teaching us everything theories.

The second one is the most important one. Any trace of the ship or any remains of the aliens would be evidence or proof. We just have the story to go on, and for us who do not know Mr Morning Sky, that is not much.

You should not be defensive about questions when there are controversial claims or ideas at stake. I have nothing against you or Mr Morning Sky and do respect your ideas and beliefs. But if you want me to take it serious, I do need something to back the story up. There are many contradicting theories and ideas out there and evidence is the best way to back up ideas.

I agree, evidence is always the best way - but not always possible or recognized. What 'if' the mandate of aliens being on or around earth is that they "don't" leave evidence for us to find because we're not supposed to know? If you (general you here, not you specifically) are waiting for evidence to drop in your lap before you take a direction, you might turn to dust before that happens...

Why didn't Robert publish this in 1966 - I answered that previously in that he wrote it for himself while in college and never intended it to be public - it wasn't written for the public and what you have here is the original he wrote (in that it hasn't been edited or changed since written). He has written MANY other works, which again puts you at a disadvantage because you would also have those to draw from if/when they are available, hopefully they will be when he does begin a new website sometime soon.

As far as I know, Bek'Ti did not die - he left.

As for who was first - I think Zorgon pretty much had it - I just checked my library and Sitchin's 12th Planet was copywritten in 1976, ten years after Robert wrote the Terra Papers. However, Robert hadn't heard of Sitchin until the 1990's when he began to go public if I recall - could be off, but I believe that's right. Duncan (Nexus Magazine) met him when he FIRST went public in the beginning of the 90's in Australia and could fill in more on that as I didn't meet Robert until 1996.

Does that explain it any better?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by kidflash2008
The first question is important to the "who was first" idea of ancient aliens coming down and teaching us everything theories.

First would be the Enuma Elish,THE EPIC OF CREATION from The Seven Tablets of Creation

The Bible was not that far behind... I am not aware of any earlier written works though India and Tibet might have...

The second one is the most important one. Any trace of the ship or any remains of the aliens would be evidence or proof. We just have the story to go on, and for us who do not know Mr Morning Sky, that is not much.

For 2000 plus years mankind has gone on just the Story of the Bible, The Qu'ran, the Rig Veda... none of those have proof yet we live our lives believing in those...

But if you want me to take it serious, I do need something to back the story up. There are many contradicting theories and ideas out there and evidence is the best way to back up ideas.

Have you asked a Bishop, a Rabbi or an Imam for evidence and " something to back the story up" ? Those certainly qualify as "contradicting theories and ideas' that millions have fought and died for over the last 2000 years...

Sorry if I don't see the difference...

Good points - I wish there was indisputable proof too, but I do think it's a no-no for them to leave a trace which is why there is such a lack of hard evidence. We're not supposed to know - also we deal in the physical and likely evidence isn't anyway - If they have powers to manifest vehicles and bodies, it makes sense when it dematerializes there's not pieces left strewn about

What do you think Zorgon, of all the researchers out there who is more or less credible? and why?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
What do you think Zorgon, of all the researchers out there who is more or less credible? and why?

At the moment I am going with Stargates...

Why? Because I can trace those through all religions and myths... and I have hard data since the Sumerians and the recent discoveries in India and Turkey
confirm that I can go back at least to 10,000 BC which is the Rosicrucian date of the Great Pyramids....

Sitchin uses a cylinder seal as the main basis for his whole theory. We believe the interpretation is not correct... however we also use a cylinder seal to show our side...

This one has the Two Guardians of the gate that I find constant throughout all legends and is still used today in Sci Fi like Neverending Story, Lord of the rings etc...

Here is the Abzu

Ea stands in his watery home the Apsu

Here is Enki coming out of the Watery gateway

William Henry now uses a painting I first sent him in his presentation...

The Stargate of Eden painted in 1445...

The Abyss in Revelations...
Abydos
also known as Abtu or Abdju
Abzu
Sumerian name for the Abyss...
Abyss
Biblical watery gateway...

Abyss = Abzu = Abtu = Abdju = Abydos

Abydos has the temple of Hawthor the one with the Jaffa on the wall and the infamous light bulbs

Abydos has unexplored passages that are under water and no one has yet gone in...

Abydos has skeletons that are 'different'

The Two Guardian in Solomon's Temple 'The Molten Sea"...
Cherubim not the fat babies that they have been transformed into by religious people intent on distorting out past.. but like THIS

The Ark of the Covenant went between...

Jesus returning through the Glory... his army behind him through the gate

M Hieser - Nibiru is 'crossing point' not 'Planet'

Beth(Undo) has done extensive work on Enki's Gate

In Peru we have the story of Amaru Maru... Gateway to the Lands of the Gods

In Bolivia we have Sumeria cuneiform on a bowl with other languages as well

The terms Gateway to the Gods, The Ladder to Heaven, The Rainbow Bridge of the Norsemen... All references to crossing points

All over the planet I can show you petroglyhs and geoglyph carvings of gate with wormhole representations.. I cannot possibly put years of research into one post

Nine Mile canyon in Utah

And in each legend and in each country and in all religions... the ever present SERPENT

In Hindu mythology the SERPENT is the Kundalini, the serpent energy that twists around your spine and gives you god like powers... and as Hermit has confirmed the Vedics predate the Sumerians

Mt Meru Hindu/Tibet Mt Sumeru (Japan) was a great wormhole shaped mountain It collapsed and caused flooding and the cataclysm that create the Himalayan Mountains... At one end was the Earth at the Other the "Great Golden City of the Gods To the Tibetans it was called Shambalah...

The ruins of which are rumored to be high up in the highlands of the Himalyas... only Tibetans know where...

This legend gave rise to the Movie and story of Shangri-La Unfortunately Hollywood destryed the truth... The Tibetans say the City lies partially buried in a glacier and part id kept thawed by geotermal springs... the steam of which forms a dense cloud over the valley when it meets the cold

One fact is that there are seashells found on Mt Everest, proving it was once an ocean shoreline...

Here is a map from a Japanese source from 1610 shoeing the location of the remains of Shambala/Mt Meru notice how the artist portrayed it...

Continued...

[edit on 24-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Mt Meru drawing on cave wall in Turkestan

Shumisen-gizu (A Representation of Mount Sumeru), detail,
first half of the 19th century. Museum Collection.

Now a very quick tie in...

What's in a Symbol?

Mt Meru...

Anunnaki King wearing the Dark Star emblem and activating the gate...

FULL IMAGE in GATEWAY

Celtic Cross

Cross of the Knights Templar

This symbol is alway shown in a circle and sometimes in the Ouroboros
The Serpent eating its tail... the symbol for eternity

Though Modern man loves to styalise symbols ( I can show you how the Christian Dove came from the Sumerian Winged Disc
) one symbol still in use today is still recognizable... and still represents the power within a star..

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Some very cool pictures there Zorgon - been at this for a while, I presume -

While I've never looked into whether (or not) stargates are real, if they are real it doesn't mean everything is a stargate (like the petroglyph of a spiral). I don't know one way or the other, and there's already threads on this going (stargates) so won't go into it too much, except to add the spiral glyph could represent a vortex, thought/mind, a power emitted (such as ability to distort time) - this one comes from the idea of being that live in the Canyonlands that can distort time. If I remember right (and no guarantee on that), they are called Sa-tah (bad spelling, but pronounced sort of like that). There are many glyphs similar to that one, some with a being and energy waves coming out antennas - I was told it represented ability to manipulate time. During that same trip some of us experienced just that - a manipulation of time in that some of us could move faster than others - was VERY strange for all twenty of us.

So I'm not denying stargates, I just deny everything points to them, like the glyphs I just explained. The serpent is very old and I think representative of DNA strands, later referred to as serpent because it was the closest they could relate it to. Also, Enki supposedly lived under water (Mammu? according to Dogons?).

Will be an interesting question to pose to Robert in the near future - has never come up in conversations although he did talk about how they could fold time and space to travel. I guess one would have to define stargate - is it a place where *poof* beings appear and disappear or is it a landing spot or something else altogether.

Again, I know this has been discussed on the other thread so don't want to start a conversation about them here - just wanted to say I personally don't believe Nibiru is a stargate - I believe its a big patrol ship on its way back any year now.

Really nice collection of paintings etc. though! The one from China (or Japan?) is really beautiful and detailed and looks the most like a stargate I've seen. The ancient sumerian cylinders, etc. being interpreted now as stargates may have truth in them, may not.

Cheers - K.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Lets no forget "The Time Tunnel" program from 1966

this was a basic "Stargate" precursor some people have forgotten about.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by _Heretic

ummm ..........

Sorry but I do not see any correlation to a 60's TV show and the discussion of THE TERRA PAPERS.....

......you probably meant to post your black and white photos in a thread about star gates.........but oh well stranger things have happened on this site.

I LOVE your avatar Heratic

[edit on 25-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Thanks for this great find. This is exactly why I signed up with ATS. Have bookmarked it and will print it out...ehhhmmm...btw. is there a PDF version around ?

Good luck to you all

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
reply to post by _Heretic

ummm ..........

Sorry but I do not see any correlation to a 60's TV show and the discussion of THE TERRA PAPERS.....

[edit on 25-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

Hi River Goddess

I agree that using any television shows/movies to make any kind of point is starting on the wrong foot - tv shows aren't based on real history, they're imaginative stories based on myths, legends, etc. used in whatever way they want to capture an audience and keep them glued to the television while the real world happens outside the windows.... I've seen this a few times at ATS, trying to relate a tv show or movie, and its (in my opinion) misleading to rely on anything in or from them.

Likewise, I want to make a point about Wikipedia as well, being used all the time as a 'real' reference, now taken as gospel and it's written by people's interpretations, allowed to be edited, etc. so the information in there doesn't mean it's accurate, but I have no doubt everyone will take Wikipedia as gospel - and we're going to lose (again) real truths amidst all the pseudo-truths when books are obsolete - or illegal !

Our paper history (books) are being phased out in favor of internet - can't even get phone books at library anymore because "it's all online". No, it isn't "all" online and when the entire internet is taken over and controlled, all paper information not saved now will be forever lost! Where will we be then? We, being the human race.

The Terra Papers are better than any science fiction movie out there - and I hope people with more than half a brain working will realize that paper books are a treasure far beyond anything you can get on the internet because they will remain after the plug is pulled -

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

I agree that using any television shows/movies to make any kind of point is starting on the wrong foot - tv shows aren't based on real history, they're imaginative stories based on myths, legends, etc. used in whatever way they want to capture an audience and keep them glued to the television while the real world happens outside the windows.... I've seen this a few times at ATS, trying to relate a tv show or movie, and its (in my opinion) misleading to rely on anything in or from them.

Indeed "relying" on anything you see on TV would be folly. However, according to the Terra Papers someone is trying to "wake us up" all the time. There are memory jogs in books, movies, television, music, radio, etc. Whose to say that what the gentleman posted about the 60's TV show wasn't another one of those attempts to "snap us out of it".

Just saying'....

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
ive read the terra papers . both versions

its interesting. very interesting.

assuming this is true, then we really need to begin to piece together our history with other aspects of religion and culture. Ive read the book, "The gods of Eden" by Whilliam Bramley as well, which ties together.

assuming this is not true, it was nothing more than an attempt for robert morning sky's get rich/attention quick skeam which did "ok" to say the least for someone in the 60's or when ever this was writen.

what the UFOLOGY field needs now are the hoaxers to come forward with their intentions so that we can better understand why? and to ask them if they feel their hoax has actually meant anything AT ALL. or if was complete and utter Bull**** waste of time..

if astronauts and retired military are comming out now that their older, why not a hoaxer?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
Indeed "relying" on anything you see on TV would be folly. However, according to the Terra Papers someone is trying to "wake us up" all the time. There are memory jogs in books, movies, television, music, radio, etc. Whose to say that what the gentleman posted about the 60's TV show wasn't another one of those attempts to "snap us out of it".

Just saying'....

Yes, I agree - memory jogs are around - it's just tough determining what's a jog and what's brain fill

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
ive read the terra papers . both versions

its interesting. very interesting.

assuming this is true, then we really need to begin to piece together our history with other aspects of religion and culture. Ive read the book, "The gods of Eden" by Whilliam Bramley as well, which ties together.

assuming this is not true, it was nothing more than an attempt for robert morning sky's get rich/attention quick skeam which did "ok" to say the least for someone in the 60's or when ever this was writen.

what the UFOLOGY field needs now are the hoaxers to come forward with their intentions so that we can better understand why? and to ask them if they feel their hoax has actually meant anything AT ALL. or if was complete and utter Bull**** waste of time..

if astronauts and retired military are comming out now that their older, why not a hoaxer?

Hi Lord :-) I think it's a contraditcion for hoaxers to come forward - their purpose is to confuse at the very least and at best make us believe something or other is a fraud -

There is no "right thing" hoaxers will do - the government or military or whatever isn't about to just give up the game and say, "yeah, we've been making it up all along..." these are plans that have been around longer than any of us and (I believe) we, the humans, are their vermin that need to be rid of.

I'm not sure what you meant by both versions of the Terra Papers - there's only one version, but a second part? And I can guarantee they were not written for any get rich quick scheme - because they weren't even available to the public until the 90's.

Mr. Bramley's book is great - I met him at a conference - probably the only time he actually presented - he's a lawyer with an interest in the history of war, which in his research then came across all these other phenomena and thank goodness he wrote the book !

All I can see is the prison planet coming into fruition - especially in the US (I'm in Canada) and will soon be coming to a door near you - The time for figuring all this out is nearly over - we need to decide which way it is - either there is a NWO and a dastardly plan to reduce and imprison us, or there isn't ...... If there is, the more time spent talking about it is less time to prepare for it -

Thanks - K.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
bah,the link in first post doesn't work anymore,does anyone know if they're still hosted somewhere?

I can't find them in full anywhere
*cries*

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Noooo!

I'll upload them somewhere later, unfortunately I have to go RIGHT NOW (I'm actually late to sign some important papers because I was reading this...)

Peace folks

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The Terra Papers

It's in a zipped folder, about 10 html pages are contained within along with folders containing the JPEG images (its that scanned book, not an actual text file).

It's exactly as the original as far as I know, with all the same diagrams, sketches, and pencil scribbles

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

Thank you for the zip file , as the the I cant get the original link to work. This looks like it will interesting .

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Nice science fiction. Thou I definitly remember it going differently....

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join