It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Actually, there are several pages missing. about 3 from book 1 and 2 or 3 from book 2. I am trying to get these. They were not in the original file I got.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Please let us know if you find those missing pages... I'd like to have a complete set.

I looked up on the Archive.org but there's no copy of the site there.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by amigo]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I read the entire book.All of it.This explains quite a number of inconsistancies with our history,genetics,religion,war,peace,hypocrisy in govts,good,evil,i could go on but i wont.
There is one thing that ive known for some time and that is humankind has been manipulated by one force or another.That is going end.I will not be a slave to those who THINK they are masters of the universe.Ive said it before and ill say it again ,we have the power within each and everyone of us.No one else.No reptiles.No nazis.No one.Its about time humankind realize this and stop using crutches to justify things we dont quite understand.
I am confident we the FREE people of earth, can overcome these challenges.Thats what they are....challenges for us to master.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by conxposer

please let us know if and when you find these missing papers. good luck in your search. i believe if anyone can find them it will be you.

edit to add: oh and i did star and flag when i first read this, and i like to add little tid bits to bump this back to the front page every now and then.

also heres a few new threads i have been reading that seem to coincide with these papers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

this one not so much coincides,. but has been helpful to me at any rate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

as well as this book made by one of our ATS members, kinda fits with the "royals" left behind to instil the "system"

www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy copy/paste that one.
[edit on 4/22/2008 by keeff]

[edit on 4/22/2008 by keeff]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I want to know the exact year in which this book was published. I read up to the part of the death star being created, then thought it was a rip off of star wars. So I read the last 10 pages and it ended with jfk getting killed, why stop there? You can't leave people hangin' like that.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I read it all, its great reading.

However the posts here worry me, the debunkers are loving it, makes me want to hate it!

That aside, it would explain alot if true, and it does go with alot of other stuff out there, like Collier. However it goes with stuff like Hoagland too, wich is my rub.

I'm as sure of anything there is a God, who isn't just a pretending alien. Even if an alien engineer made us in a lab. But I do think God wants us to be free, "the truth will set you free" after all, not exactly what the church teaches, wich is "follow or be damned".

I agree that there isn't any saviour out there that's going to come down and set us free, it will be up to us to do that. But I think God gave each of us what we need to do that too. I think the key is to unplug from the matrix, and to guard the crowned jewl called freedom and to look with suspiucion any who dare approach it!

So who do I revolt agaisnt if this is true? What do we do now? I'm kinda lonely in the fight for freedom dept. these days you know? How do we fight an enemy no one can seem to see? The debunkers would have me sit here till the scailies show up at my house for lunch, you know?

One point that was NOT overtly clear in the paper was, we are mostly ape, with a dash of bird, and the "blue bloods" are lizards, but what about us "plain folk" are we part K-9, or lizard or both? I'm part decended from royalty, so I geuss I'm scaley anyway?

Nice to know we were made to be horny though, lol! That explains alot

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HellHound63S

One point that was NOT overtly clear in the paper was, we are mostly ape, with a dash of bird, and the "blue bloods" are lizards, but what about us "plain folk" are we part K-9, or lizard or both? I'm part decended from royalty, so I geuss I'm scaley anyway?

Nice to know we were made to be horny though, lol! That explains alot

hehe yeah we're quite a mixture. I'm a little confused as the sirians are supposed to be wolf-like... But wasnt the Ea dude who created us sirian? didn't he use his dna? So does that make us part wolf too?

I need to categorize everything here so I can get the story straight, there's too many things going on at once and it's hard to digest.

The only think wolfie about me are my canine teeth which are fairly prounced.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by poisonmekare

Ya it did say he used his own DNA, but it also said he was adding only to the rejects, and that it was strickly forbidden to do that, so what were the originals mixxed with? And it doesn't really go into what the "hybrids" humans were either, were THOSE the lizards mix? And do the royals have the bird/passion genes?

Maybe the wolfs eating the ones they killed might explain cannibals, if we got some EA genes in us?

Maybe all the missing pages might fill some in?

Is this for sale anywhere? I geuss it was just a guy's school paper?

Neat stuff to play with mentaly. I'm gonna play some "sins of a solar empire" with all reptile enemies and woop 'em good! HA! That'll show 'em!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Awesome awesome awesome.

Thankyou so much for bringing this to light. What a great time to be alive and understand what it's all about.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

" Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online! "

I must say, this is very well done.

It kind of reminds me of RED ELK and another Indian lady whose name escapes me.

Also sounds kinda like the STAR CHILD syndrome from the eighties by STEIGER.

Are you familiar with the origin of the mystery religions?

How about babylon, are you very familiar with the characters and what they did?

Do you have any idea where they got their info from?

Would you be willing to bet your life that this is not just some more creative NEW AGE stuff?

I would not bet my life on it.

I know I'm not gonna change your mind about anything, just look both ways before you leap into a black hole that appears to have a bottom.

Happy Hunting conxposer...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Hi Toasted.
Are you familiar with Astral Travel?
The Matrix V is based on the experience of an astral traveler. Not just an astral traveler of the "average ilk", but one who is in their "final incarnation". This individual goes "upstream" on a regular basis. He goes into his higher self, where he can view all of his past lives on the surface of the sphere he is in, like a panel on the wall.

This individual claims they can watch the earth from the astral plane, and they watch the aliens come and go, and the physical and non-physical spaceships, and living entities.

In the non-physical, there is no time or space, so your thoughts instantly take you to where you will to go.

Now, if you have no spiritual basis, then I can't communicate with you very well, but if you have an open mind and a spiritual inclination, this should make some sense, whether or not you believe the story of the author of the Matrix V.

Now, he watches the reptilians, and he views things like planet X and it's approximate location. He confirms this is real. He also confirms the Sirians and the Reptilians and their involvement in our DNA manipulation, and all the extraterrestrials here on Earth at this time.

It is all true, if you believe what he has to say. It fits in with everything else perfectly. The only difference is the understanding of the spiritual nature of the situation.

The spiritual element is the premise that these bodies are nothing but "vehicles". Vehicles are natural and "manufactured". Ours are "manufactured", and the races that manufactured us are "natural" evolutions.

Now, taken by itself, the Terra Papers are not the most convincing book I've ever read. However, taken into context with everything else I have read, it makes perfect sense. Nobody has the story 100%, but the Matrix V is the closest I have ever read. Alex Collier talks about all of this. He is a contactee. Sitchen talks about it, and although I have no confirmation whether he is "agent/agenda" or just a progressive researcher or maybe CIA backed, but possibly for the "right" team, to get people ready for upsoming revelations....not sure, but, it fits in very well. Credo Mutwa....is he CIA? I highly doubt it. He is too REAL to be used like that. Listen to his story. It's 6 hours but if you have not heard Credos stuff, you don't know Jack, in the whole field of UFOlogy.

Now, do I believe that the CIA manufactures alien information? Yes I do, but I do not believe they create it all. Actually, more and more, lately in the last few years, I have come to realize, if anything, their involvement has been more to discredit and misinform, than to create false UFO cases.

So, when you add it all up, the truth is, the Astral Traveler's story is the most truthful version of all of the stories, which are all very similar.

The Problem: Language.

We each have different ideas and understandings of events based on language, and our ability to describe things. Our lack of understanding causes stuff like "Commander X" material, but an educated understanding breeds people like David Wilcock material. David Wilcock is very close to the truth in many matters, and he agrees with most of this material, overall, from what I have heard from him. The Project Camelot interviews have yielded much information from people who all correlate the Reptilian and Planet X scenario.
People like Boriska, the 11 year old indigo child .....Luca Scantamburlo, and others.

The varying degree of intelligence combined with spiritual instinct, and maturity, and overall wisdom of the situation, enables varying degrees of filtering, and therefore varying "stories", that we all read about and learn about in UFOlogy.

The stuff is real, as far as I can tell from 20 years of study.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Thanks conxposer for starting up this thread!
Just read the intro of the book and most definitely will continue to read it!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Stopped reading when it came to reptilians and insects. *yawning*

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Forell

See, the problem is there's a few of you who won't even bother to read it all before dismissing the material. That is not right at all.

Who says they don't exist? You? Where did you get that impression? Is it because of people like David Icke? What if his job is to tell some of the truth, but package it in lies and exaggerations so that everyone rejects all reptilians out of hand? Didn't you ever think of that?

Just please, read the material and keep an open mind. Read ALL of it. You're lucky to even have the chance to read it because it's not supposed to be on the internet in it's full form. If you try researching it all you'll find are condensed versions. Why do you think the information is being suppressed? Maybe because there's some truth to it...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by poisonmekare

Ya it did say he used his own DNA, but it also said he was adding only to the rejects, and that it was strickly forbidden to do that, so what were the originals mixxed with? And it doesn't really go into what the "hybrids" humans were either, were THOSE the lizards mix? And do the royals have the bird/passion genes?

Maybe the wolfs eating the ones they killed might explain cannibals, if we got some EA genes in us?

Well the original hybrid WAS half ASA RRR/Sirian(wolfie) and half Apa (ape), but maybe he wasn't honest about that? Or maybe it was blood from less important sirians? It might be forbidden to use his blood for the second hybrid because he's a prince and therefore humanity would in a sense have a bid to claim Eridu (earth) in the future. Maybe the king told him to only use annunaki blood because they were already volunteer servants, in a way, and had no claim to Eridu.

I'm confused if they used pure apa dna again or if they used the existing apa/sirian hybrid as a base and then added to it to create the adapa/adamus.

I do think the human royals have the feather of passion because they are also adamus. I think the adapas never made it past simple slave, but the adamus became so useful due to their increased intelligence and willingness to pledge allegiance. They were allowed to ascend in rank and in time have their own kingdoms and territories as long as they pledged allegiance.

I agree about the cannibal thing! It's certainly been common enough throughout human history, all over the world no less.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

" Hi Toasted.
Are you familiar with Astral Travel? "

Yes, but flying in my dreams does not make me an expert, nor does the fact I know I did that, legitimize incredible stories by wordsmiths trying to explain the universe, or the real identities of the characters that are described.

I have no way of knowing WHO IS WHO in that particular dimension. They don't have name tags, and I wouldn't trust anything any of them had to say because there is no way to verify it.

Which dimension did The Lord travel in to just suddenly appear out of nowhere to his disciples? We have no way of knowing.

All we have are the facts we know, that there are more dimensions than we can sense. We really don't have easy access to them. How do you know, some of those realms, some of those dimensions aren't just for the fallen angels.

Anyways, we can speculate all day about them and not really know. But from the info we do know, we can compare what we do know then decide what it is that we should believe in.

What are the things we know about now?

We are in a phony war.

911 was a lie

The 1st Secy general of the U.N. was a known communist

God has been dismissed by the establishment in practice but gives lip service to religion thru the puppet media to keep the illusion alive. And selfishness, and idol worship and money worship rule in our country which was founded by using The Word of God in it's principles and founding documents.

Our Constitution has been shredded.

We are building our own version of the KGB and gestapo

And anyone who has been paying attention to the lies and the liars know beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are in a war between good and evil and have been from the very beginning.

Allow me to post a few quotes;

" For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places, EPH 6:12."

" It is perfectly possible for a man to be out of prison, and yet not free - to be under no physical constraint and yet to be a psychological captive, compelled to think, feel and act as the representatives of the national state, or of some private interest within the nation, wants him to think, feel and act.

The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people. His servitude is strictly objective.

Brave New World Revisited, Aldous Huxley, 1958 "

" A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear: Cicero Marcus Tullius - Born on January 3, 106 BC and was murdered on December 7, 43 BC.

"The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans.
Benjamin Disraeli "

Sorry for all that, but we need to keep it all in mind when we are trying to decide on the legitimacy of what something appears to be, or not, because we have plenty of warnings in writing to remind us that things are not as they appear. And we better be on our toes, or we'll end up on our knees.

I'm sorry, I just don't trust them, and I hope you now understand why.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

I don't blame anyone for their beliefs. I think we need a wide variety.

The Astral Traveler was not "dreaming", and not "stumbling", like many out there.

A "final incarnation" has access to all kinds of information that one who is not a "final" does not.

At some point, faith has a part in beliefs. Faith does not always have to be proven. Blind faith is stupidity, but faith base on years of research is not stupid, it's called "wisdom" and "intuition".

I'm not right about everything, I know that.

But, I have read all sorts of astral travel accounts and I have never read any so well "understood" as I have in Matrix V. The analysis is very educated, and full of wisdom, and DETAILS.

"Lucid Dreaming" is not the same, either. Believe what you like. But limited beliefs allow for limited possibilities of reality.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Perhaps I simply missed the information, as I intend to read the papers again, but what I'm wondering is this:

To what race did Bek'Ti belong?

Also, has anyone found any additional information on the crash that placed Bek'Ti in the company of the indians?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that the author of these "papers" forgot to add earth on his story?

We are still in TIAMAT until the first book ends. Yes I did read it in one night.

In the beginning of the book he writes that the AR fell on TIAMAT and this became the asteroid zone. Then as the story develops one of the ARs (sorry no pun,
that was another AR that was conveniently hidden away somewhere like it was a bag of potato chips) hits TIAMAT then it just bumps away in to space.
(The same has happened to Uranus and thats why it now appears to be with a tilting axis)

TIAMAT is Mars if you follow the book, but where is earth?

Not to mention that this authors knowledge about ancient languages is..well

[edit on 23-4-2008 by spacebot]

Bek'Ti is not revealing his race in the book, or the author didn't think it would be important for the reader to disclose it.
Well IMO it would be important since the author presents us with different groups/races that each has its own goals.
Nice sci-fi story though is it copyrighted by anyone?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I read it all, its great reading.

However the posts here worry me, the debunkers are loving it, makes me want to hate it!

That aside, it would explain alot if true, and it does go with alot of other stuff out there, like Collier. However it goes with stuff like Hoagland too, wich is my rub.

Yes that Hoagland-ish part made me very suspicious, also examine how he has drawn the possible AR or some depiction of planets, they are bulged at the equator, more or less like Hoaglands claims about evidence of some moons in our solar system being artificial. The original death star from Star Wars is not bulged, is completely round.

About my previous post. A page is lost might be page 26 (in the numbered jpg images) where in page 27 suddenly starts about ERIDU without really explaining what happened to TIAMAT. Also in the beginning of the book it presents many planets but it is still in the early creation of the solar system where Earth is not yet described by any name, according to what we read, but presents Mars and Venus, like earth was formed much later and became a planet which does not make sense .
Also note that there isn't a paragraph or description identifying earth by name like the author does about Mars, Venus etc.

Yet he says he presented a complete paper in his university and this paper is the story about the Terra papers..
Sorry Mr. teacher my dog has eaten earth?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join