It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Myth

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOHC
I know you have proven Contrails exist but what I said was the you have not proven that Chemtrails DO NOT exist.

And you have not proven that they DO EXIST

Lol, this could go on for ever

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

Sorry about the quick link, they were talking about a ship dropping Iron and their company was called off the job, there are other studies on the web related to it if you search a little but I belive they ended the program before 2007.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

If they were KC-10s at 30,000 ft then they were flying a refueling track and waiting for receivers to arrive. They were waiting for those F-18s to come up and hit them for fuel, or for something else. One C-5 requires up to 3 KC-10s depending on how much farther they have to go.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

The snake eating it's own tail

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I can prove to you that there is spraying going on but it's on a low level
but we are still all searching for high level spraying

Here is but one of many sprays going on that are hurting people without government concern.

www.naturalnews.com...
September 9th, 2007 several planes hired by the State of California Food and Agricultural Department (CDFA) flying at an altitude of approximately 500ft sprayed the untested biochemical, CheckMate®OLR-F, on over 30,000 citizens in Monterey and other surrounding cities in California. This occurred without the permission of the citizens. The spraying continued for three nights from approximately 8pm to 5am. About 1,500 pounds of biochemical were dumped on the cities. Many citizens did not even know what was happening when the planes were buzzing overhead.

An 11 month old child nearly died from breathing difficulties. A six year old child developed asthma as a result of the aerial spraying. Over one hundred people signed affidavits stating that they got sick from the spraying. Hundreds of people had symptoms like; shortness of breath, headaches, dizziness, burning lungs, nausea, and muscle aches.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DOHC

Yes that does seem like a legitimate article and it was a huge f*ck up by the people that were supposed to be spraying the pests. Thats why we dont do stuff like that in Australia, its all done by hand I think. Its not so much a conspiracy though, just a moronic decision without thinking of implications on the public

The problem with stuff like this is many people attribute low level pest spraying with contrails/chemtrails when it is in fact not related, and therefore shouldnt be brought up as evidence for chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Personally I like when contrails not only linger for hours but fan out to make a very thin layered cloud 10 x 10 miles. If your lucky you will get the dark stripe from the EMFs ELFs and other frequencies they zap it with

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by DOHC

Yes that does seem like a legitimate article and it was a huge f*ck up by the people that were supposed to be spraying the pests. Thats why we dont do stuff like that in Australia, its all done by hand I think. Its not so much a conspiracy though, just a moronic decision without thinking of implications on the public

The problem with stuff like this is many people attribute low level pest spraying with contrails/chemtrails when it is in fact not related, and therefore shouldnt be brought up as evidence for chemtrails.

Don't get me wrong I wasn't bring it up as evidence as I said in post this is low level, What I am showing you is why most people are on auto point whenever they see any spraying low or high level, as for a conspiracy well let's just say that this is only one of the many low level spray jobs going on in the U.S. spraying like this is going on in almost every state at one time or another, for one thing or the other. This is just a pointer so you can understand what the people in the U,S. are going through and why you are getting so much backlash on this thread.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
SORRY ABOUT THE INCORRECT INFO ABOUT THE LEGISLATION REFERENCE IN THE EARLIER POST the correct info was :

[edit] 2005 U.S. Senate Bill 517 and U.S. House Bill 2995
if they are overseeing the people that manipulate the weather, they must be doing something to it. if the law was passed in 2005 ,it must have been going on for a LONG TIME

AND FASTWALKER,GLAD TO SEE YOU KNOW ABOUT HAARP

[edit on 20-4-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

SORRY GUY, but we were out with a battle ship,ddg class,a cg classwhich is a guided missle cruiser, and the harry s truman cvn,which is a nuclear carrier. the refueling is done on the aircraft carrier
i asked the girl who was in charge of keeping track of them and she had no idea why they were there... face it they were spraying they stayed there all day above us and left when we did
at first i thought the USS norfolk,an attack sub was there and the spraying was for deep sea communications,but when i saw the sonar ,there was no underwater activity. when we got back to norfolk, the USS Norfolk was docked where it was when we left. the only sub we saw was a portuguese sub that surfaced as it passsed us as we were leaving the chesapeake in the channel and it was with a portugese destroyer. we then traveled for abot 2 hours after seeing the 2 craft.
the only other ship we saw was the kearsarge which i'm not sure of the class,but its like a marine troop/aircraft/airboat carier,hull#3 and its almost as big as an aircraft carrier
also the airshow was only about an hour,so there was no need for refueling,not to mention that we were close enough to norfolk nas for them to refuel there if not on the carrier.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

So they can land a C-5 on a carrier?
Neat, who would have though it.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
. the only sub we saw was a portuguese sub that surfaced as it passsed us as we were leaving the chesapeake in the channel and it was with a portugese destroyer. we [edit on 20-4-2008 by Spectre0o0]

I am a bit skeptical about this claim.

If you check the list of Portuguese Navy ships, they dont actually have a destroyer in their Navy and only one submarine. In fact only four countries have destroyers as of the start of the 21st century (USA, Russia, Peru and France apparently)

As a memeber of the Navy, you should be able to tell the difference between different classes of ships, but this leads me to believ that you are not telling the truth about being in the Navy. Not saying I am right, but with the evidence you provided, it seems that way

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by corusso

So, these trails of 'smoke & moisture' can spread out across the clear blue sky and cover the sky as far as I can see within a few hours and linger for the rest of the day. I don't remember seeing that in the past.

Well other people do remember it. Not only did they observe it happening but they described it in scientific research papers and examined how and why it happened.

Have you looked at the papers I linked to earlier?

I don't remember one instance of this happening in the place where I've lived all my life. Why has this only started happening in the past 8 or so years?

It's become more noticeable in recent years due to a huge increase in commercial air traffic.

Originally posted by DOHC

I know you have proven Contrails exist but what I said was the you have not proven that Chemtrails DO NOT exist.

And no one has shown that any observed atmospheric phenomena is the result of chemtrails.

If chemtrails do exist (which I doubt but cannot prove) then we have no visible evidence of them.

2005 U.S. Senate Bill 517 and U.S. House Bill 2995
if they are overseeing the people that manipulate the weather, they must be doing something to it. if the law was passed in 2005 ,it must have been going on for a LONG TIME

These bills never became law

www.govtrack.us...

www.govtrack.us...

Their purpose was to

(1) improved forecast and decision making technologies for weather modification operations, including tailored computer workstations and software and new observation systems with remote sensors; and (2) assessments and evaluations of the efficacy of weather modification, both purposeful (including cloud-seeding operations) and inadvertent (including downwind effects and anthropogenic effects).

www.govtrack.us...

Which means cloud seeding is still not being properly overseen, especially with regards unexpected consequences. I'd be more concerned they were not passed!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Uh, SORRY GUY, but there is such a thing as IN FLIGHT REFUELING, and your group is not the only thing that would require it. They could have been refueling anything from airplanes from the carrier, to C-5s, to B-2s out of Whiteman AFB. There are set refueling areas off the coasts that are out of the way of regular air routes.

Please tell us what battleship you were out with. I'm curious what BB survived since the last one was the USS Missouri which was retired in late 1991, and now is docked in Pearl Harbor as a museum.

[edit on 4/21/2008 by Zaphod58]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Uh, SORRY GUY, but there is such a thing as IN FLIGHT REFUELING, and your group is not the only thing that would require it. They could have been refueling anything from airplanes from the carrier, to C-5s, to B-2s out of Whiteman AFB. There are set refueling areas off the coasts that are out of the way of regular air routes.

Please tell us what battleship you were out with. I'm curious what BB survived since the last one was the USS Missouri which was retired in late 1991, and now is docked in Pearl Harbor as a museum.
[edit on 4/21/2008 by Zaphod58]

Totally ignoring the fact that between the BB (and DD and sub from Portugal) the post seems a hoax, you might also use AF tankers to top off naval planes if you did not want to deplete your onboard av gas bunkers. Especially at the beginning of a cruise.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

i was on a navy ship in the combat room. they were spraying above us out on the open sea . these were identified as kc10 tankers, 3 of them.
they were there all day the trails stopped and they left in formation. i guess it was just the right conditions directly above us. by the way , they were out of oceana nas. just another debunked coincidence,right?

Just wondering...could you tell us how many "trails" each of these "KC10's" leaving behind?

There is a reason why I ask

[edit on 21/0408/08 by neformore]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

And were they producing normal contrails as well at the same time?

Now, that'd be a more persuasive piece of evidence - a picture of aircraft clearly producing normal, short lived, contrails from it's engines but also producing another larger, persistent, trail from some other point on the wings or fuselage.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by neformore

And were they producing normal contrails as well at the same time?

Now, that'd be a more persuasive piece of evidence - a picture of aircraft clearly producing normal, short lived, contrails from it's engines but also producing another larger, persistent, trail from some other point on the wings or fuselage.

Agreed. Though in the tanker they could be dumping gas before returning to base, it would unlikely.
I haven't seen a good reason for dumping chemicals from miles high when you could release them effectively and efficiently at low altitude.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Point: OP is not afraid of contrails, this is certain. Point2: OP is terrified from the possibility that his scientific brotherhood is beeing lied to / lying in it self. He will never listen to any fact that points to his brethren beeing on the wrong side of things. You must understand that the Sci-community is his family and we don't want daddy to be liar, do we? I'm sorry but i feel this is the case with the reactions to many of these very scary possible criminal conspiracies in our world.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthDweller
Point: OP is not afraid of contrails, this is certain. Point2: OP is terrified from the possibility that his scientific brotherhood is beeing lied to / lying in it self. He will never listen to any fact that points to his brethren beeing on the wrong side of things. You must understand that the Sci-community is his family and we don't want daddy to be liar, do we? I'm sorry but i feel this is the case with the reactions to many of these very scary possible criminal conspiracies in our world.

OR some people don't understand the processes that produce clouds or contrails. Observing something they consider unusual and unexplained they decide someone/anyone is spraying chemicals into the air to reduce disease resistance (or weather control, or battling global warming or .. well, who knows but we're sure it's not a contrail) instead of taking the time to learn what can produce a contrail. They then decide arbitrarily what is a real contrail and what is a "chemtrail." Becoming so married to this belief, they then reject decades of science in an attempt to keep the belief alive.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join