It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Myth

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It's possible science is wrong and clouds are actual the excrement produced by billions of tiny bug eyed beasties that live in the upper atmosphere.

It wouldn't frighten me to discover that, but I would want some pretty credible evidence before I beleived it.

Likewise with the idea that what look and behave like contrails are something else.

If you think some of what we call contrails are really chemtrails, all we ask for is evidence. Not evidence that chemical have or might be sprayed, but evidence that some contrails are really chemtrails.

Simple?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
A couple thoughts came by as I sat watching the planes spray on this fine day...well until the cloud cover forms.

1) It is said by people who do not believe in spraying that it is contrails, despite how long they are, despite that cloud formations come from them (observation is proof enough of this), etc. - But... there argument is that the temperature causes these trails (whatever they are) at different altitudes.

1a) So in the summer, as in winter why do we get the same coverage out of the back of the airplanes...temps are different. So I believe they are spraying...again, if its chemicals, etc. my point is its beyond a shadow of doubt that the majority of the cloud coverage I see begins with the puffs out of that airplane...

1b) Also it is said that its hard to tell the distance of the planes...grant it, this is true, but a spec is a spec. Its not like we have mountain size planes up in the air that are specs while we have bee sized planes that are specs...ie., making it really hard to judge distance - we have a pretty good clue of what altitudes they are at and again, summer and winter has the same effect? I dont by it...so for me its spray.

But have contrails if thats what you believe - again, I will state, the bigger picture is that if you grasp that the clouds come from this...and it only takes patience and observation to see this...and watch the cloud cover form and then later rain...usually just grey mucky skies though...but if you see this, I believe this is amazing in and of itself.

2) Ah, yeah the clouded airways...yeah keep telling that to someone who is not by an international airport and any planes leaving from the closest airport would all be going in one direction...west. (north west, north west, etc.) At least from the point at where Im at. So explaining all the planes that pop up at once, and they all have long contrails...summer, winter...its just amazing.

I can see that this can be heavy for some.
We are taught to believe what is passed on to us. To think in boxes that are known to us. We are taught to not look up in the sky, but be busy around us to not see what is going on for ourselves.

Fear sets in and even the best of us might argue against what is the obvious.
Of course when it gets polarizing its easy to be drawn to one extreme or the other.
So I say again, chemtrails or con...the point is bigger than both...and its not just about heavier air traffic.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
All I ask is people look for themselves. Again, forget the labels of the content...and be in awed as your clear summer (or winter) sky is covered with clouds which form from the long trails.

Not all trails are the same...some are puffy others are thin, they are quite different, not just one 'style' of trail.

it could all be water vapor or what not from the airplane...what the content is, at this point, is not the issue, but the fact that this truly influences - well creates the weather.

the clouds block the sun, where Im at in this time of year, you feel an immediate temperature drop...later rain...or typically mirky skies.

The weather men:
Now its good to get your information from various sources to see what you can see in the bigger picture.
But to take someones word for something - well may not be the most beneficial in knowing the truth.

There was a running joke when I was growing up - and that was whatever the weather man said...it would do the opposite.
Yeah, those people who get trained and paid to tell us the weather couldnt ever get it right.

You could just say we had bad weather men where I grew up.
But I noticed the same comments, jokes, in other cities/states I went to.

Later in life, however, everyone became the weather man...or lets just say anyone could be it seems. At least when I lived in Atlanta it became rather easy to tell what was happening and when - and the weather men finally seemed to get their accurate forecast as well. (not that we needed to watch with all the spraying going on - but if you dont believe its spraying than say contrails. - but again the different types of contrails are amazing...its actually an art. Someone should take pictures and write a book on how the different type of long lasting, cloud forming, contrails work and vary in looks. - Now this may be a good job for a weather man.)

Im not that old, before some of you think I lived in the 18th century when no one could predict the weather, (in regards to the weather man comments about how their forcast used to be the running joke) although, Im sure the farmer werent to bad...for their own areas.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 21-4-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
...had you titled the thread (Contrails what they are and how they are formed ) it would have been respected more.

I dont think a title like that would have generated any replies. The previous thread I posted was about how we forecast for contrails and formation of them.....got 3 flags but 6 replies

Well I know I would be interested. (not being sarcastic)

Over the years I have watched the skies at this new cloud phenomenon and been amazed. It gets more interesting it seems the more I watch.

There are literally different types of trails I see.
Some strong, some weak...some fluffy and long from horizon to horizon.
But they ALL, for the most part, end up in:

1) blocking my sun
2) complete haze coverage. (and Im not in a polluted city.)

Besides the above points here is what Im getting at.

It would be great to get a picture book together and label the types of each of these various cloud formations which come about from whatever comes out the back of the airplane. - again, some of it really looks creative looking and you cant blame someone for saying its spray when it looks, at times, like billowy white clouds coming out of the back of it and going from one end of the sky to the other.

This would take some homework to be sure...one or two samples would not do...as mentioned the stuff that comes out of the back takes on different forms and thicknesses.

Maybe you could label each one with the altitude the plane would have to be at along with the temperature conditions - or someone can supply the photos and temperature conditions (ground of course, but it will be interesting to see what winter photos are like in comparison), and then you can say what type of clouds they are forming into (again this would take some patience in catching it later in the stage, as well as explaining why the vast different look in some of the smoke/clouds as they actually billow out from the back of the plane.

Now if we get that far, it would be educational for all of us.
What would be even better is to throw in some crop dusting photos and if anyone can throw in the stuff where they do sky writing, as well as any photos of agent orange being administered and show how those were spray vs. contrails. (again, what Im seeing looks like stuff being blown out of a sky writer, or the planes that went over vietnam...less like a crop duster, as those are thinner and disappear more like what most of us would call a contrail...

I will say, that I do, see the average contrail from time to time...and it will ironically be while the other planes are going. A dot is a dot...you can only see so far, so it can be to much different in distance, though one could argue height vs. length.

Lots of research for sure...but I think approaching it this way may be better than what is currently going on...

Peace

dAlen

p.s. - if you do start a project like this, U2U me - Im not actually following this thread that closely so I might miss it. - Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here are some trails from a plane.

It was taken at around 4:17pm today in Hungary. (Eastern half)
Temperature 22 degree celsius according to my yahoo weather account.
(I realize that this is not measuring the temp where the plane is, but then again, they do the same trails in the winter as well...)

So what do you make of it?
At what altitude does the plane have to be to make this type of billowing puff/clouds behind it. (Now mind you, this is the same type of plane I saw the other day, a lot closer...and the stuff from the back looked the same...just closer. Now altitude does not seem to play a factor in that, but again the overall temp was different that day to be fair.)

Now here is another pic...I enhanced the dynamic range (with trial software, hence the water marks) to show the regular sky activity we have here in the middle of nowhere...going to nowhere.

What is your take on all the traffic? surely you cant say its like this in every corner of the earth in places that are no where near to any other cities worth going to...(again places past us would actually take another flight path.)

I would be interested in knowing what type of plane the first pic was...it seems to be the same as one I saw the other day that left the trail from horizon to horizon and was a lot bigger, but of course closer to the ground.

So, you see...for your average person it looks like the same stuff as skywriting, or even the movies you see where they sprayed agent orange, etc...
How can you tell the difference? Especially not seeing what the person sees?

Thats kind of omnipotent isnt it? Congrats on that!

- oh, and agent orange courtesy of Monsanto... I have video concerning them which is quite intriguing indeed, and is posted elsewhere on these boards, that would be worth taking a look into...goes to show you that people arent as up front and cheery as we are.

So who are we to then say, if it is spraying, what is being sprayed.
And again, how can you tell the difference of spray and non spray.
Because you see some funky pictures where it looks like the planes are doing sky writing, but its more like going in circles and stuff and the clouds follow. - its not sky writing of course - Im only using that, as well as the well known 'agent orange' as examples that spraying can and does happen. As it seems some people here would like to ignore that its even a possibility, as it opens to many doors of possibilities...that they dont want to know about.

Anyway...

Peace

dAlen

oh, it took a whole 1hr to have the full sky overcast from all the spray/contrails, (whatever floats your boat term wise), from what was a perfectly clear day.
This is quite typical now days.

I will add:
It does make you ponder Revelations (as I have mentioned elsewhere) where it says the 2 prophets will have the power to shut up the sky during the time that they are prophesying.
Are they just another part of the system? Or will they be considered terrorist? It will be interesting non-the-less.
Again, some may or may not believe the Bible...but I believe most see that there is something to it and are interested to see how it all fits together in the larger scheme of things.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

dAllen, as a pilot I have seen many, many contrails....being produced by the airplanes that passed by me, while in flight.

Whether it was over the Atlantic Ocean, or the Pacific Ocean, there they were, plain as day. (when atmospheric conditions were such that they would form....isn't always the case).

NOW, why in heck would 'chemtrails' be 'sprayed' out over the oceans???

Secondly, I can assure you, with my own eyes we always saw these contrails trailing behind the airplane, based on whether it was a two-, three- or four-engined jet. (In the case of three-engined jets, we have the B727, the L-1011 and the DC-10. Not many B727s over the water, so we'll discount that one. The center engine contrail on the L-1011 and DC-10 would be overcome by the two wing engine's contrails, so it ultimately produced a 'double' contrail....remember, the contrails form a few meters aft of the airplane, as the air is affected by the jet's passage.

Nowadays, there are very, very few L-1011s or DC-10s operating...maybe a few MD-11s (a modern variant of the DC-10).

We mostly see, in the Boeing Family -- the B757/767, the B777 and B747

In the Airbus Family -- the A-330 and A-340 (soon to see the A-380)

The B757/767/777 all twin jets. The B747, four engines.

The A-330...twin jet. The A-340 and A-380, four engines.

Many, many photos are available to show how contrails are formed as a result of the engines....we could always see a jet approaching, say when we were on the NAT tracks across the Atlantic Ocean, and see the trail it left, and say, 'well, it has four trails, so it's either a 747 or an A380' and as it gets near, we can see it. Sometimes, we kinda know what airline it is, and if it's Aer Lingus, then we know it's an A-380, since they don't fly B747...etc, etc...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

NOW, why in heck would 'chemtrails' be 'sprayed' out over the oceans???

You are so far behind my friend.
Im not talking chemtrails. Have you not read a word I said?

Im talking about the fact that whatever it is you want to call it, is affecting my skies and my weather. (skies in that its no longer clear, but cloudy...and overcast)

The chemical is not the point. If it is spray, I would not put it past some government to be involved in putting a chemical in it.

Again, you say you see this over the Atlantic...fine...how long are they?
Are they from horizon to horizon? Are they thick and messing with your weather as my pics show?

And even then...how would you know the difference between a spray and a contrail.
Again, spraying did occur...why would it stop?
They have crop dusters (thin spray disappears), then sky writers...then again the infamous agent orange.

How would you be able to tell if it was contrail or one of the above?
No one has stated that they could tell visually the difference.

A puff is a puff, and thats really the point.

When is it spray and when is it not? Seeing the above - that spraying has occured, and we all know about it. You cant ignore it...so then now show us pics of the differences and educate us...seriously, this is the only way to help, or else the arguments fall flat.

What is the visual difference?

Peace

dAlen

I will add, the argument used to be that a spray lasted and contrails quickly faded.
But now the argument seems to be that there was never a spray of any type...and contrails last forever.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Many, many photos are available to show how contrails are formed as a result of the engines....we could always see a jet approaching, say when we were on the NAT tracks across the Atlantic Ocean, and see the trail it left, and say, 'well, it has four trails, so it's either a 747 or an A380' and as it gets near, we can see it. Sometimes, we kinda know what airline it is, and if it's Aer Lingus, then we know it's an A-380, since they don't fly B747...etc, etc...

Well in that case, then we are polluting the skies - it may not be harmful, but it does affect weather. And I consider cloud coverage affecting the weather as you can feel the temperature shift as well as later rain...but typically it is just overcast.

Suppose this is the way of the future? Overcast skies in places where planes wouldnt usually fly over and there still is no place for them to go.

And again, good way to hide any 'spraying with chemicals' - as I dont know anyone here who can show a pic and define the difference between the spray from the planes that administered agent orange and todays contrail makers.

That is the point. And more to it is what I mentioned about the guys behind agent orange who are still around, Monsanto...just because you would never poison your cat, doesnt mean they wont take your cat and genetically turn him green and then feed it to your rat.

I know, it would feel weird that there is a sense of no control, and what can you do, if those with power dont give a rats behind about any of us.
Nothing to fear really...fear is what keeps people from finding truth and actually making change...which first happens within.
- peace

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
dAlen - you do make some valid points, but I think you fail to understand the complexity of the atmosphere.

The temperature, humidity and pressure changes from day to day and vary according to altitude. Thus, one day an aircraft is more likely to leave a contrail at one height, but another day it would need to be at a different height. One day the contrail is persistent and spreads to cover the sky, a day later the same aircraft on the same flight path may produce no contrail at all.

This can be calculated (roughly) using an Appleman chart - which was devised in the 1950s.

You should read up on some atmospheric science - it might help you better understand what you are seeing and why those of us with some meteorological background do not believe observed contrails are anything but contrails.

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

(I accept that some of the many papers I have posted links to earlier inthis thread may be a bit hard going! )

I have also just come across this interesting document, which would appear to be produced by the military. Looks well worth a read - even though I'm sure some will refute it purely because we all know the military are liars

www.af.mil...

Originally posted by dAlen

Well in that case, then we are polluting the skies - it may not be harmful, but it does affect weather. And I consider cloud coverage affecting the weather as you can feel the temperature shift as well as later rain...but typically it is just overcast.

I do agree with are polluting the skies, and that aircraft may inadvertently affect weather and climate. That is why I try to show people what is really happening and that, ultimately, it is we who are to blame for insisting on flying everywhere.

www.livescience.com...

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Essan]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

You should read up on some atmospheric science - it might help you better understand what you are seeing and why those of us with some meteorological background do not believe observed contrails are anything but contrails.

I appreciate where your coming from...and again this is a learning process for me as well.
As mentioned, it may well be all contrails.

Even so, then its that much more amazing at how much it affects the skys cloud coverage.
And this is more my point. Take this as the first step. Afterwards ask yourself if you can tell the difference between a spray and a contrail side by side. - i.e. skywriting, crop dusters, and the agent orange dudes...

If you/we cant tell the difference then we dont know if mixed in there with the contrails are chemtrails. Now one would say anything is possibly but its highly unlikely, that is fine...and on my end seeing the trend with people with power (i.e. Monsanto) I would not put it past them or some government to do such an experiment.

But I suppose the first question is what does this do to the environment.
Not chemtrails...just trails period.

It has an affect on the weather.
I may not be a meteorologist, but when the cloud hits the sun, I feel an instant drop in temperature. Never felt that before, but I suppose where I used to live the overall temp was more solidified. (i.e., here it is 22 celsius, which is not hot, but you can 'feel the sun') - anyway...

Point in the above was that with cloud coverage it does affect temperature, etc.

As well as the fact that I see perfectly blue skies go grey or whitish overcast.
So thats a pretty big change.

Now, ironically there are planes going that show the typical contrail where it disappears...perhaps we should strive for this...

But then again, perhaps...this is why things look so fishy.
It still boggles my mind that large puffs can come out and extend from horizon to horizon. I understand its complex, etc. But when you have a sky full of this stuff there is a 'pattern' if you know what I mean.

Peace

dAlen

p.s.
As mentioned in another post on this thread, it was only about 10+ years ago when the local meteorologist would say it would rain and we all knew that it would be sunny...and this seemed to not just be a local trend. - as you say this is a complex subject indeed...and Im sure airtraffic doesnt make things any clearer.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

dAlen....

Agent Orange, used in Vietnam, over 30 years ago, as a defoliant. In the jungles. Sprayed from a LOW ALTITUDE!

Actually, normal contrails....well, granted, our planet never expected that we'd invent airplanes and create cirrus clouds as a result....'cause, the remains of a contrail aren't much different from a 'normally' occuring cirrus cloud...but, in any event...a few hundred, or even a few thousand airplanes could not possibly affect enough of the Earth's surface...millions and millions of square miles! What contrails are produced by airplanes is like a gnat's fart in a hurricane.

Just take a look at any weather satellite photo...or Shuttle Orbiter photos...or any other picture from space....at any given moment, most of the Earth is exposed to sunlight (on the dayside) and no amount of a few airplanes is gonn make a difference in the upper atmosphere! It is just nonsense.

Except....the possiblilty exists that pumping out the hydrocarbons from the engine exhausts, the natural consequence of inefficient combustion...now, THAT could have an effect....but those hydrocarbons are mostly unseen...just as the exhaust from your car's tailpipe will eventually 'disappear'....but the molecules still exist, and affect the atmosphere.

See? The real problem is simple pollution. Not some 'conspiracy' to spray some nefarious chemicals....it is just an internal combustion pollution issue...since a jet engine, while different than a car engine in the way the fuel is burned and energy is extracted, is still just an internal combustion engine. Plain and simple. (no pun)

WW

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Agent Orange, used in Vietnam, over 30 years ago, as a defoliant. In the jungles. Sprayed from a LOW ALTITUDE!

What contrails are produced by airplanes is like a gnat's fart in a hurricane.
... and no amount of a few airplanes is gonn make a difference in the upper atmosphere! It is just nonsense.

The real problem is simple pollution. Not some 'conspiracy' to spray some nefarious chemicals... (no pun)

WW

Again, you are taking it that Im trying to prove chemtrails...

Im just saying its a possibility.

As for low altitude with agent orange...thats not a pic showing me the difference.
Look at the clouds in my link and compare it with what came out of their planes and show me the difference. Not just tell me how high they fly.

The other thing...you must not be reading...yes it covers my whole sky...and obviously that covers a large amount of space...not just a gnats amount of space.

(Atlanta was no different.)

You say the issue is pollution...then perhaps with all the talk of global warming we should address this...after all, this is the skies we are talking about.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

I am sorry, dAlen....was I supposed to link to the blog in your signature?

I see stuff all over the map....stuff about J K Rowling, and revelations from the bible, and all kinds of stuff....

I am sorry, it is disconnected and not pertinent. Personal opinion....sounds a little crazy and incoherent, to me.

No offense.

WW

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I know, for clarity here is what i will do.

Let us all come to common ground and admit the first thing that no one can get past because they are so polarized.

Here we go:

I would say 99% of my cloud coverage on a daily basis comes form planes - period.
Again, I watch the skies a bit, and for some years now. This goes for Atlanta and Hungary...and obviously it goes for the rest of the planet as these two places are not isolated with this.

Lets forget everything else and just realize this fact. We know it exist, it happens...but we skip past this main point and go off on tangents and never get to what really matters.

If we can do just this one thing. See that 99% of our coverage comes from airplanes (again each person observe for themselves until they get the drift that planes are playing a huge role...regardless of if its 'contrails' 'chemtrails' or 'rabbit trails' (honestly, at this point who cares.)

Now here is why people may care...
Once we realize that the majority of cloud coverage is from the planes...and sorry I will not buy the gnat in the hurricane bit...doesnt even make sense. (Look at the pics I linked to in a previous post - on this page - [Links in red] where I show full sky lines...which later form into a whitish or greyish overcast depending on day)

1) Once we see that our cloud coverage is from the planes we will then start to ask how this affects our environment.
1a) Is it natural? If so what is its affect on weather?
1ai) If its affects weather how can this be used to manipulate weather for warfare (i.e., cloud-seeding, etc. and see the link in another post of mine to Wired about this...)

2) If its chemical then what...
2a) or its a mix...who could tell the difference between a spray anyway?

See, if people would just grasp the basic facts of where their cloud coverage comes from...it would open up so many questions, and I dont think anyone really wants those.

It may be seen as bad for business. (Think of global warming and the oil industry).
It may be seen as bad for military secrecy/warfare.
It may be seen as bad to the individual who is scared because they are average joe/jane, and what can they do? (answer: not worry)

So, thats pretty much were Im coming from.
Lets start with point one...and tackle the rest of the questions as they come along.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

reply to post by dAlen

I am sorry, dAlen....was I supposed to link to the blog in your signature?

I see stuff all over the map....stuff about J K Rowling, and revelations from the bible, and all kinds of stuff....

I am sorry, it is disconnected and not pertinent. Personal opinion....sounds a little crazy and incoherent, to me.

No offense.

WW

Ah yes...just read my post - on this page - and you will come across one that has two external image links.

Had you read all of my comments, on this page alone, you would better know where I am coming from. However, it would appear you have formulated your opinion already and dont really care to hear anothers opinion.

This shows in your responses, as a lot has been covered already had you taken the time to look into it.

Thanks for your comments on my blog, by the way...it was relevant for this post for sure.

Again, it appears its easy for you to make blanket statements based on your pre-conceived notion about something...regardless of how little you have actually looked into it.

Anyway - yes, indeed, if you get to know me, you will realize that is my style...regardless of if its to your taste or not. I write what Im interested in on my blogs - imagine the novelty of that - as well as writing my blogs quickly. (Stream of consciousness)

But your review is appreciated anyway. Thanks for stopping by.
Oh, and why you are at it - it may not hurt to read up on the post I made just on this page alone...you will find links and more insight into where it is Im coming from.

Now if you have no desire to do anything but say what it is you believe...without hearing other sides of the story...then please dont read and look.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

Well, dAlen, I only have to look at your post of 21 April, 2008 at 1220 EDT....where you say that most of our cloud coverage is due to airplanes....isn't that what you contended??

'Most'?!?

I invite our meteoroligist friends to come on in....because I just have to 'bow out' at this point, because I won't waste my time.

WW

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

reply to post by dAlen

Well, dAlen, I only have to look at your post of 21 April, 2008 at 1220 EDT....where you say that most of our cloud coverage is due to airplanes....isn't that what you contended??

'Most'?!?

I invite our meteoroligist friends to come on in....because I just have to 'bow out' at this point, because I won't waste my time.

WW

Dude...Im glad you realized this finally.
Had you been truly interested, read my above post...

I would advice not to respond to people if your not interested in their comments...after all, you want to change them...their perspective...its like a weird kind of 'hit and run'.

What is wrong with saying Most?
You going to analyze all my words to death? Dont read to much into it or you might go insane.

Seriously, you have to look at the big picture my friend...words are pointers.

We all understand things from the perspective we have that was brought upon by the social conditionings of our religious/family milieu.

Its a grid system. I know your frustrated...no reason to be.
I just believe what I believe. Is it that hard to let people be who they are?
Im fine if you want to say contrails are all there is...call it what you want.

Now your upset because Im trying to say that most of the cloud coverage, which I observe, forms from what flies out of the back of the planes?

Hey, I watch and I see. Now your telling me that what I see isnt right?
Maybe thats why it was so easy for you to label what you briefly glanced on my blog to be crazy. It doenst match your view point...and its crazy from your social/mental grid system. (way of thought)

I understand...I might be viewed as a nut case to some.
But this does not take away from the fact that anyone can go out (it would seem now days in most places) and watch some heavy lines being laid down by planes, and then these lines forming the clouds for the day...and the overcast skies.

I think you will even see meteorologist saying this is possible...because you would have to be blind if you say otherwise. Now they may not say most...Im just saying what I see, when i start from a clear sky.

Perhaps we are totally misunderstanding each other...who knows.

But as you put it...suppose its time to part paths in writing.

Peace to you...

dAlen

p.s. - I take it you never looked at the links on this page? Anyway...its some heavy lines up in the sky...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

But just for you, here is the link, again, (also posted higher up on this page), of a typical day where I live - (in the skies)

Note:
1) heavy trails
2) all clouds pictured with the trails, were trails themselves, and is what the sky looked like after the other trails, pictured, 'merged'. (whatever you want to call it.)

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

dAlen, not trying to start up a fight....but....I just went to look something up, suggest you may wih to as well.

The total surface area of our planet Earth is....510,072,000 km/squared

That is...510 Million, 72 Thousand square kilometers of surface area.

How in the heck could a few thousand airplanes possibly affect this much surface area?

See the problem?

Any satellite photo you care to reference, any Shuttle of other manned spacecraft photo you care to reference, will show that at any given time, most of the Earth's surface is being exposed to (on the Dayside) most of the Sun's light, and cloud cover is minimal....

WW

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Long thread and I haven't time to read it all, so I thought I would jump in and relate my observations, for whatever they're worth:

Several times this last summer, when I was living in Central NY State, a jet would pass over quite close to the ground - relatively speaking - by my estimation because the plane could easily be seen; it was not just a speck.

Behind these planes would come long trails that hung in the air, slowly widening and spreading out. Even after four hours later, evidence of the line could easily be detected.

They were not crop dusters, because they were higher up than that, they were jets, and the trails went from one horizon to the other.

Now when I was younger, I never saw trails like that. Half an hour tops and the trails would be gone. I don't know how long these trails I saw this last summer actually lasted, because the sun set before they were fully dissipated.

I saw someone ask about why they are doing this, and it's not to poison us (yet); I suspect they are weakening us. By the time they actually do the poisoning, when Martial Law is engaged, our systems will be compromised and we will succumb all the easier.

A theory, agreed. But one that I think makes sense. Given all the other evidence that we are being treated as experimental animals, I can't write this off.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join