It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you shoot an alien lifeform?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
You guys are ruthless! I would never shoot an alien. If he's trying to escape from area 51 there must be a reason. He could be under medication, and in grave danger. If I was given order to shoot, i'd quit my job and go live in an RV with Art Bell or something. But If I was in the military and someone told me to shoot at em', I would throw my gun down and walk out.

Great story there about the scientist!

But we also must take into consideration why the EBE was at area 51 in the first place?
What if, he was there because he was busted trying to abduct someone? Say, maybe a relative or a friend of yours? Then what? Would you have the same sentiments?
OR maybe, he was caught messing around with national security stuff?
Better to be safe than sorry.

If you disobey orders in the millitary and drop your weapon and walk out, you`d be walking out right into the brig. I would not advise it.

Now living with Art Bell? YIKES!!!! Why would anyone want to live with that crack pot? hehehehe

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yes I would shoot to kill anything that was non human.(Unless they give me a flying saucer) Anything abducting human beings, flying in our airspace without a permit..or in any other way trespassing on EARTH should be SHOT.
If you want to be all polite and come on down and meet the folks..and otherwise behave like a good citizen then your welcome..Other than that..stand by to be shot stuffed and mounted.
Nothing wrong with killing an alien..if they are busy being all sneaky. If they come down and stand up on CNN and 60 minutes then OK other than that its OPEN SEASON.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You cannot shoot an "alien".

I'm working within the paradigm that there are many different dimensions/worlds out there or parallel universes -- and they are all teaming with life... only we can't see them with our naked eye unless those who dwell in those other worlds allow us to do so. These dimensions are superimposed over our own physical dimension where they even occupy the same space we dwell in. And the only thing that's separating them from us is not space or time, but vibration and frequency.

Those beings who dwell in other dimensions that are superimposed over our own physical world are terrestrial and unique to the planet Earth even though they are not physical biological beings like we are. Nevertheless, they are still native to our planet. Such intelligences are composed of a more subtle matter which allows them to manifest into other dimensions, including our own, outside of their own "world". We call such intelligences "interdimensional" and they are the beings of Magonia.

I think that possibly we are being visited by extraterrestrials but they are not the physical and biological beings (but see PS) who dwell on the physical plane of the planet (or star system) that they claim to come from and in reality, they are those Magonia-like intelligences who dwell in those more subtle and non-physical realms that are superimposed over the physical dimension of their planet instead. They are native terrestrials to those planet's or star systems that they claim to come from.

I choose to call such beings EME's (Extraterrestrial Materialized Entities). They are not physical and biological entities but they are able to manifest into our dimension so we can sometimes see them or even photograph them. They are also able "materialize" to a certain degree for limited lengths of time much the same way human disincarnates are sometimes able to do that too -- through the instrument of the incarnate medium. If you think all of those photographs of spirit or apport materializations are rubbish... think again. Some of them are real, not hoaxes.

So if a Grey is telling Betty Hill that he's from Zeta-Reticuli, then most likely he's a Magonia-like terrestrial being from some planet within that star system.

But I think our visitors that what we call ET's are actually EME's and they are from all over the universe; not just from one place. Which explains why each contactee out there has their own story on where their ET contacts claim they are from. But, in my view, I think they are all Magonia-like intelligences... none of them are physical biological beings like we are. My guess is that there are far less of those out there who are like us (physical biological like we are) than those who dwell within the realms of Magonia who are composed of more subtle matter.

PS -- Also, quite possibly, there could be those physical/biological ET's who are are much more spiritually advanced than we humans are to the extent that they are able to project their consciousness' out into other area's of the universe in some way, shape or form... but this does not qualify such manifestations as EBE's; they are still EME's regardless.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I would certainly 'take-out' the little grey b*stard!
Think of what they've done to us in the past.
They send one yours to the hospital, you send one
of their's to the morgue.

And think of the money that'll roll in... and the women!
Be honest Lou, yer paid for the women.
I would have everything I'd want, I could move out
from my mom's house, get one of those trainers, so I
can shed a few pounds.
Get my lats back and maybe hair plugs.

Then I'll be the hottest thing in Vegas and I'll be like
JFK, fighting 'em of with a stick!
Oh, I'd dump the girl I'm with now, she's 'roomy' like
me and has a face like a welder's bench!

A glass-walled house like the ones of 'Cribs' and I'd be set.
Yep... I blast the the skinny thing away.

Although... I liked ET the Movie when it came out and me and
Big Moira (that's my girl), we had a good evening with the movie
and fries and shakes later.

We talked for hours about the possiblity of life out there...
and we held hands all the way home.
Only the other day we were talkin' about going to another
convention.
But the money I'd make... hmmm.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I would shoot it. Why? Because its not like we have had aliens in labs before( well thats what I believe). I mean if we killed 1, just 1 alien, I dought it would start anything. Another thing to thingk to yourself is, if I don't shoot it, somebody else will anyways.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I would have no problem killing an alien life form. Especially if it was a gray. I hate those little freaks, they are abducting our women.

*now where's that gun*

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You do come up with interesting topics

I'm still stuck on the hot-dog thread; one of my all time favorites on ATS.

You left something out of the scenario I think. Is this Alien a danger to anyone? If it is, yes by all means shoot that punk. If I knew for a fact it was harmless I might not shoot even with an order. If I did not know either way, I would probably shoot. Too broad of a scenario to answer honestly.

If one of them abducts me and tries to stick anything up my ...(you get the point), I'm reaching for the nearest shotgun.

I wonder if Reptilians taste like Chicken?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

You left something out of the scenario I think. Is this Alien a danger to anyone? If it is, yes by all means shoot that punk. If I knew for a fact it was harmless I might not shoot even with an order. If I did not know either way, I would probably shoot. Too broad of a scenario to answer honestly.

If one of them abducts me and tries to stick anything up my ...(you get the point), I'm reaching for the nearest shotgun.

I wonder if Reptilians taste like Chicken?

Good point.
Surely if you were given orders to shoot to kill there would be a reason behind it, otherwise you would be ordered to recapture it
You can do more experiments on a living being rather than a dead one

Reptillians taste of Bigmac for some reason

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Yes absolutely. I have enough experience playing Quake, Doom, Battlefield, Half Life. I can go on an on but you understand my point. Every kid in this world is being raised by the revolutionary army of keyboards and playstation controllers.

Defending this world at all costs.

Once we win the war we will have reached galactic status in the universe.

From there on the human rise will dominate this end of the galaxy, seeding other planets, and taking over other territories. We will not stop until we wreck havoc throughout the galaxy. And just think it's going to all start here at home.

With one dead alien that I killed. Who knows maybe I'll be made General.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
In my my 'scenario' I would probably be the
dominant one of a trio who would set out to
destroy this invader.
"It's only an island if you look at it from the water"
I would comment and yep, you guessed it... I got no spit.

After a terrrible scene where the Gray would 'take out' one
of us, I would be alone.... alone and confident in the knowledge
that it would be me that stood in the doorway, me... that would
forbid the intruder.
And with a wry smile and hiss of "smile you son of a ...." I would
slay the foe and... oh sh*t that's the second glass of water tonight.

Oh sheeesh... Mom's calling.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sorry about that, Ravioli at this time of night? well I never,
but she likes to gum the stuff. (the b*tch hit me with a toaster).

Anyway, So I was the leader right? AND EVERYONE FOLLWS
THE LEADER, RIGHT? It's law, not just a state law, it's a federal
thing actually...

The Gray would die with a dull roar and I would been seen weary
and at profile. Of course, I would 'dump' a few pounds and I may
lose the van-dyke.

But I'd do the business and heh... I just thought, a chick could be
waiting for me. Not Big Moira for a change.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
lets see... if they can travel the universe , im sure they can handle something like a simple bullet... im guessing it would be like trying to shoot down a 747 with a kids sling shot

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
lets see... if they can travel the universe , im sure they can handle something like a simple bullet... im guessing it would be like trying to shoot down a 747 with a kids sling shot

Dude, bullet is a bullet. If I throw you to a time machine and send you to fight some neandrethals with Colt .45, you'll kill few of them before some guy whacks you with a 3 pounds rock.

EDIT..That was just too scary even for me to read.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Breadfan]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
You cannot shoot an "alien"

May be, may be not.

This thread
has a story of a young man shooting one or something. Check the story from Tappen, North Dakota.

It would appear that the alien felt the shot.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Depends...

Depends on how scary lookin it is... It it freaked me out I'd probably take a shot at it... Use my 12 gauge... Course I heard they have some sort of energy crap they can shoot at you... So it would be shoot, drop, roll, triple back flip spinning kick, shoot...
you get the point... you'd have to be ninja with those things for sure...

Hmmm, Maybe this is why they don't visit us much... hmm..

Now if it was some sort of non threatening being I might not... all depends on my fear factor... You scare me and you're taking a chance... I once beat the crap out of my cousin because he scared me... Fear is an amazing thing sometimes!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan

Originally posted by philjwolf

Dude, bullet is a bullet. If I throw you to a time machine and send you to fight some neandrethals with Colt .45, you'll kill few of them before some guy whacks you with a 3 pounds rock.

EDIT..That was just too scary even for me to read.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Breadfan]

HAHAHAHA I never thought of that!
A 3 pound rock is a 3 pound rock no matter how advanced a species is!
Good one!

[edit on 17-4-2008 by johnjohn808]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
I'd give it a hug and a kiss and buy it a beer.

Be my guest Hug away...

I hear tell some people actually LIKE anal probes

Shoot them if one was running amuck and I'm in the Army? Well since they are wearing our uniforms... that would make you have to shoot an officer... so you better be sure the officer giving the order is a higher rank

[quote]He took two slow steps backwards and turned to head back to his jeep. First, he would have jumped down my throat for not saying "Sir" if he was a Captain. Then I would have been standing before a court martial for handling a weapon in a threatening manner. Third, he started back to his jeep (with no driver) and no response.

I was going to stop him but the MS was really freaked out by this time and ran up to me and said: "Are you crazy? What are you doing"?

I protested and said: "Sarge, this guy's an impostor, can't you see that? Everybody else might be dead"!

He said: "You may be right but I'll find out what's going on when we get back. Don't take the chance of a court martial for threatening an officer"!

I remember say something like: "I already did that and if he's an officer, then I'm an alien"! The "Captain" heard that and turned back and looked at me with black eyes! It sent a shivering chill up my spine upon seeing this and said: "Did you see that? Look at him! His eyes are black now"!

I started to raise my weapon at him and tell him to stop and the MS got in front of me and said: "Stand down soldier, that's an order"!
Read the whole story HERE

They also wear Air Force uniforms...

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? [AFB] He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about # my pants when I saw his eye...never forget them!

Shooting them without cause... Bad Idea...

Letting them abduct people for 'probing'... Bad Idea

Shooting them for Sport Trophies? Hmmm I bet a few 'rednecks' out there are musing over that possibility

Selling Alien Jerkey... errrr Only in Nevada

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar
Reptillians taste of Bigmac for some reason

So THAT"S where McDonald's gets it's 'parts' from

[edit on 18-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Well the Zulu shaman Credo Mutwa said that he once ate a Grey. You get high as Fu...
www.metatech.org...
The part is somewhere in the article.
BBQ Alien hmm yummy yummy in my tummy

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
What you talking about?? YEAH kill the Aliens they done terrible things to us.
First of all, there is really NO PROOF that aliens did anything to us.
You all yelling around There are no UFOs and no aliens. You want the absolut proof that they really exist. But when it comes to killing, then you believe they exist and that they done all that abduction and experiments with us.

JA JA humans like killing! Maybe some cover up dudes spreading all that things about abduction, so that all that believe in aliens start to hate them??

If an alien was standing before me, I would probaly start laughing! AHH ur cute!
Ok depends on the alien race. If you talking about Predator sort of alien, then no gun would help you. Most of the humans would pee their pants if they see a rel one. Thank you!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join