It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you shoot an alien lifeform?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
before they even sense you and you see them, shoot them, shoot to kill. Not the blues nordics.

Kick them on the head, and sledge hammer there brains for the filth they are to hide from us. They are no good. Dont call the police. Video, picture.

If you see a government official in your house and they see it. Kill them. Because you might die aswell from them if they report you or decide to shoot you for national security. Make sure the area is clean of all the mess. But hey, you have your fear taken away once you make it CSI proof afterwards, never post the video or picture on your home pc or under anything with your name. Go to a library or use a friends pc and say it was a funny video. Make a schedule to leave, go visit your family, for a schedule away from your house for a couple of hours...........alot eh

I carry a gun in my house so if i see one this may be the case. I hope they make peace with me in the future.

If there is a black op near my door or in my house. I will make peace with them acting like a normal civilian acting really scared. WAM, now, its time for the living red ants on your face for about ten minutes on a tied chair watching them eat you, maybe about the minutes are up mixed with bleach afterwards, to make you look like a grey and a punch or two and a shot to see if your a robot. The robot was a joke. But you get it.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devilnitro28
What you talking about?? YEAH kill the Aliens they done terrible things to us.
First of all, there is really NO PROOF that aliens did anything to us.
You all yelling around There are no UFOs and no aliens. You want the absolut proof that they really exist. But when it comes to killing, then you believe they exist and that they done all that abduction and experiments with us.

JA JA humans like killing! Maybe some cover up dudes spreading all that things about abduction, so that all that believe in aliens start to hate them??

If an alien was standing before me, I would probaly start laughing! AHH ur cute!
Ok depends on the alien race. If you talking about Predator sort of alien, then no gun would help you. Most of the humans would pee their pants if they see a rel one. Thank you!

Yeah but there`s absolutely REAL NO PROOF that ailiens actually do exist.
I guess thats what im saying to make sure that this is`nt a one line post.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by johnjohn808]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You know you get some REAL INTERESTING results when you google "Alien Hunting"

Welcome to Midnight Alien Hunting

Stephen Moss: The ins and outs of alien hunting

Alien Hunting Lodge

Alien hunting techniques? - Yahoo! Answers

ROBBIE WILLIAMS PURSUING NEW CAREER IN ALIEN-HUNTING

A career???

You might want one of THESE

Even if they ARE cute...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draves
That is like asking if you would shoot a monkey or a dolphin. Most of us would much rather not but if it had a freakin laser beam strapped to its head or something...I'd shoot it.

Monkeys,no. Dolphins yes. Those bitches will rape you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join