It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for neo-nazi holocaust deniers

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
(part 17) … Fascist bailout is an illuminati City of London conspiracy to kill U.S. Constitutional Republic & install fascism (monarchy) & is a financial Holocaust/holocaust & is a 3rd Pearl Harbor NWO/neo-Nazi event (cont)

(cont)www.worldreports.org...
Leo Wanta & the Global Financial Showdown

(cont) Later, he was released into house arrest in Wisconsin and was subject to severe movement restrictions for many years, during which time he was barred from leaving Wisconsin. He managed twice to raise funds and to pay the illegally imposed tax, after the first tax payment ‘went missing’. His family home was sold behind his back and the proceeds confiscated.

After a third payment was raised and paid, with additional charges, in July 2005, Leo Wanta was finally freed of all Probation restrictions with effect from 14th November 2005. Meanwhile Marc Rich, who had been indicted by Rudolph Giuliani, a US Attorney of the day, on multiple counts involving racketeering (RICO) financial and trading irregularities, was pardoned in the final hours of Clinton’s Presidency.

But Leo Wanta, who had conducted a series of brilliant Financial Warfare operations on behalf of President Reagan, whose life he had saved at least once by providing the President with advance warning of intended assassination, was left to waste more than 12 years of his life as described. On 8th February 2006, we ‘googled’ www.bop.gov... (Bureau of Prisons), clicked onto ‘Locate a Federal Inmate’, and typed in Leo Wanta’s reference number 43419-053.

This duly showed Leo Wanta as having been such an inmate – but stated that the date of his release was 19th November 1993, aged 65, whereas in that year he was 53: 65 is his CURRENT AGE. In other words, it appeared that the Bureau of Prisons may have sought to have Mr Wanta’s illegal incarceration covered up – A CLUMSY PIECE OF DECEPTION KNOWN AS ‘BACKFILLING’.

Fortunately for the United States and for what remains of the severely battered Rule of Law, this fraudulent ‘takedown’ of a gallant and patriotic US intelligence officer, and its corrupt motivations, can no longer be hidden.

Many US intelligence officials were deceitfully informed by the CIA that he was dead long ago.

But in reality, he remained in touch, during all those years, with many dimensions of his former global Presidential intelligence work – including the matter of the fate of large financial assets belonging to the US Government for which he remained responsible and the trustee under US law and the laws of other jurisdictions, but which he feared might be in danger of being misdirected, misappropriated or stolen from the US Government by US criminalist intelligence cadres.

These operate under cover of the National Security Act 1947 et seq, which is essentially a crooks’ charter – enabling corrupt circles within the US intelligence community to engage brazenly in open-ended scamming, theft and criminality, with impunity.

When the US Government itself reneged on certain specific undertakings concerning some of the intelligence corporations and their assets, Mr Wanta was forced to go to court to protect the assets and not least to counter malevolent suggestions that, like certain US officials/operatives, he, too, was corrupt – a careless and foolish proposition, as he was out of commission for years and in any case bases his behaviour on Christian ethical principles.

On 15th April 2003, US District Judge Gerald Bruce Lee, sitting in the United States District Court for the Eastern District Court of Virginia, Alexandria Division, handed down a notable Memorandum Opinion in which Leo Wanta’s legal representations were reviewed, and in which he affirmed Mr Wanta’s powers over the corporations. The Judge pronounced:

‘Plaintiff’s sole remedy in this matter is to proceed with the liquidation of the corporations and report these transactions to the Internal Revenue Service in accordance with the Internal Revenue Code and then challenge the assessment of any taxes in a refund proceeding’, to obtain his contracted payment for services rendered in accordance with his contracts and official, including Presidential, orders.

…Beneath each page of text of the report, Christopher Story appended the following caption, which was repeated on each page of Judge Lee's document:

PAGE 1 (etc) of U.S. District Judge Gerald Bruce Lee’s crucial Memorandum Opinion dated 15th April 2003, in which, having exhausted the remedies available to Leo E. Wanta, the distinguished US Secret Service/Treasury intelligence officer, in respect of the disposition of off-balance sheet US Government intelligence funds held in accounts of Title 18, Section 6 corporations offshore, the Judge pronounced that: ‘Plaintiff’s sole remedy in this matter is to proceed with the liquidation of the corporations and report these transactions to the Internal Revenue Service in accordance with the Internal Revenue Code and then challenge the assessment of any taxes in a refund proceeding’.

This Court-affirmed statement reconfirmed Mr Wanta’s powers over certain USG corporations and presented serious problems for criminalised elements of the US intelligence community and over powerful barons believed to be lusting after seizure of financial assets that belong to the US Government – and which would prefer that the source of these and other hidden giga-funds were never revealed in order for past and planned illegal thefts of such assets to be covered up in perpetuity.

So far, this crucial document has been largely suppressed, as it affirms Mr. Wanta’s legitimate powers and destroys groundless and libelous allegations that Mr. Wanta is dishonest, like the criminal operatives concerned. Their problem is that he is not – a concept they cannot understand, as in their perspective, it cannot be imagined that any US intelligence officer is not also as bent as a corkscrew.

The Arctic Beacon report is now reproduced here verbatim. The data which follow the article are extracted from International Currency Review, Volume 30, Numbers 2/3, which became known in Washington last year as ‘The Green Book’:

Fitzgerald Probe Headed To Switzerland, Marc Rich, Vince Foster And At Least A Trillion Dollars Of Stolen U.S. Treasury Money By The Bush-Clinton Mob; Treasury Agent Leo Wanta, Sent To Arrest Rich, Tells What Really 'Went Down' In Switzerland.

Wanta, the legally appointed trustee of $27.5 trillion dollars of money earned at the end of the Cold War when the Soviet Currency was destabilized, is now tracing the funds, saying that more than $750 billion has been traced as stolen in the biggest bank heist in U.S. and global history, orchestrated by the Bush-Clinton mob.
Because of his incarceration and then house arrest, he was unable to address these colossal problems effectively until he was released unconditionally last November.

15 Apr 2006 Report by Greg Szymanski:

The Patrick Fitzgerald investigation is spilling over across the pond to Switzerland, trying to trace the bank swindling and dirty dealings of Clinton-Bush bagman and

Mossad agent, Marc Rich.

Sources near Fitzgerald claim the crime-busting Chicago special prosecutor is delving into why Rich was tipped off and able to evade a 1993 arrest attempt, ordered by FBI director William Sessions.

Those watching the Plamegate investigation hope Fitzgerald is the 'real deal' and not just providing a neo con dog and pony show, but sources claim that the investigation is now meticulously looking into bank swindles by the Bush-Clinton mob, amounting to more than a trillion dollars, involving money earmarked for the U.S. Treasury.

And bank account records – tracing more than $750 billion of missing or stolen money – have been already provided as public record by Leo Wanta, the former U.S. Treasury agent assigned by Sessions to put the finger on Rich. (See accounts listed below).

In a telephone conversation Friday, Wanta said he still keeps the official 1993 Rich arrest warrant, as proof-positive the events took place as he reported.

However, in a strange turn of events, Wanta was jailed for his efforts, placed for 134 days in a Swiss dungeon, as Rich was allowed to slip free in a move, according to Wanta, leading to the theft of hundreds of billions – if not trillions – of U.S. Treasury funds by the Bush-Clinton mob.

After Wanta was framed and put in jail, reports linking Hillary Clinton to dipping into the Wanta-controlled accounts were recently verified by overseas investigators.

UK investigators claim that the First Lady travelled to Grenada, ordering a bank transfer from Bank Crozier Limite, Grand Anse P.O. Box 1005, St George's Grenada, West Indies.

Although the amount that Clinton pilfered overall is unknown, it is estimated that she may have withdrawn approximately $250 million from a Leo Wanta-controlled account, an account to be transferred to the U.S. Treasury listed under Marvelous Investment Limited, bank account number A/C 374-250. [Information is available concerning other heists in which she may have been involved].

(cont)

[edit on 28-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
(part 18) … Fascist bailout is an illuminati City of London conspiracy to kill U.S. Constitutional Republic & install fascism (monarchy) & is a financial Holocaust/holocaust & is a 3rd Pearl Harbor NWO/neo-Nazi event (cont)

Wanta, released form a long jail term last October [CORRECTION BY CS: NOVEMBER], also said this week in a telephone conversation that he has provided new information to overseas investigators in an effort to uncover even more of the stolen money, as he is fast on the trail of the vast sum of money with the help of foreign investigators and sophisticated computer software.

"They are now messing with my computer, but so far we've successfully traced well over a trillion dollars and there is more to come, I'm sure", said Wanta, adding that the original source of the money came from a financial scheme he put together on behalf of President Ronald Reagan to destabilize the Soviet currency at the end of the Cold War, subsequently amassing a fortune amounting to more than 27.5 trillion dollars. [CS: This fund is now believed to be worth around $70 trillion or more].

"We did so well with what we did, Bush and Clinton wanted to copy our methods. When I didn't play all with them, they wanted me out of the way so they could get their hands on the money."

After the Cold War ended, the money was placed in overseas accounts, Wanta being appointed legal guardian of the fortune by President Reagan with the understanding it be returned to the American people to be used for schools, roads and even infrastructure improvements in Louisiana to bolster the inadequate levee system..

To the dismay of Wanta's detractors and skeptics, a 2003 federal court ruling, docket no. 02-1363-A, dated April 15, 2003, by Federal Judge Bruce Lee affirmed Wanta's position as legal trustor with the obligation to return a major portion of the money after taxes and trustor expenses back to the U.S. Treasury.

But when Bush senior and Clinton took over the reins of the White House, according to Wanta, things changed, as the vast sum of money was treated more like their own personal slush fund instead of property of the American people.

In July 1993, a lot more than the failed arrest of Rich arrest took place, including a visit by the late deputy White House Counsel, Vince Foster, who was killed in a Washington park on his return to Washington D.C. on July 20, 1993.

According to Wanta, who recently appeared on Greg Szymanski's radio show, The Investigative Journal, he said the events surrounding Rich and Foster went like this:

"I was ordered in my capacity as Treasury agent and appointed Ambassador to arrest Marc Rich and bring him back to the States. However, I found out he was tipped off by Mossad agents not to meet with me. Rich then escaped, fleeing Switzerland.

"At the same time,

I was ordered to give Vince Foster $250 million dollars
earmarked for the Childrens Fund. It took us a few days to make the proper transactions of roughly $81 million each and then Foster left with the money for Washington.

"Then, for no reason, I was shackled by Swiss authorities and put in a Swiss dungeon, where I ended up spending 134 days. I found out Vince had heard about what happened and made attempts through the State Department to find out what happened and to get me out. But the next thing I heard, a Swiss guard passed on a message that Vince Foster was dead.

"Then later

Yitzhak Rabin tried to help, sending a letter which I have retained as proof.
However, when authorities got word he was traveling to Switzerland on my behalf, I was immediately flown to the States, where I was charged with a trumped up Wisconsin state income tax charge, leading to a 20 year jail term.

"I finally was released last year [CS: NOVEMBER]. I don't know why, but I am now in the process of trying to account for the 27.5 trillion as well as account for the stolen money. They, being Bush and Clinton, really wanted me out of the way all these years so that I couldn't return the money, but they didn't expect the Federal Court ruling in 2003 which I filed and in which I prevailed.

"It's interesting they haven't appealed and now time has run out. I know they don't want anyone to know about this story and that is why the (controlled) press has stayed silent."

Although Wanta has no idea what happened to the $250 million Foster had in his possession when he left Switzerland, the Fitzgerald investigation needs to connect the dots in order to determine the real purpose of the

Childrens Defense Fund, chaired by Hillary Clinton, and said to be used as her own personal slush fund, as well as front for CIA covert domestic and foreign operations.

It's also interesting to note the FBI and Kenneth Starr investigation into Vince Foster's death never looked into to his meeting in Switzerland. Nor did Starr fully investigate the significance and disappearance of the $250 million dollars in Foster's possession when he left Switzerland.

Further, it should be remembered Rabin also took stepsto help Wanta, sending him a letter still in Wanta's possession. Investigators, who believe that Foster was assassinated, also point out that Rabin met the same fate, being assassinated as well in 1995.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
(part 19) … Fascist bailout is an illuminati City of London conspiracy to kill U.S. Constitutional Republic & install fascism (monarchy) & is a financial Holocaust/holocaust & is a 3rd Pearl Harbor NWO/neo-Nazi event (cont)

•The following information has been condensed from World Reports Limited services and posted by www.arcticbeacon.com... For the actual detailed original reports ... contact us.

The following text is

THE WORLD'S BIGGEST-EVER BANKING HEIST

2.7% OF $27.5 TRILLION CREAMED OFF THE GIGA-FUNDING OPERATION

The following is summary of receipts identified in handwritten analytical notes performed by the distinguished US Secret Service Treasury agent, Leo Wanta, on some of the

transactions involved in the giga-financing operation involving a colossal loan to the Illuminati from 200+ international banks worth $27.5 trillion, to finance the 'Global Security Environment', a.k.a. the New Underworld Order
, which is to be enforced by the United States as the enforcement arm for the project.

Sufficient funds were raised to bribe every policymaker, intelligence officer, ruler, Prime Minister, President and senior official for the whole of the 21st century.

This fund is now worth $60-$70 trillion at a minimum – and with collateral leverage, probably far more. [List extracted from International Currency Review, Volume 30, Numbers 2/3, January 2005]:

First Financial Services Ltd: 890812

Five billion dollars Total $5,000,000,000
---

Francis X Driscoll Trust:

Allegedly involves the Vatican and CIA Ops

(see below 890810 five hundred million dollars Total; $500,000,000
---

See also Pinnacle Holdings

Hawaii National Bank Corporation Trust Account: 890812 Two and a half billion dollars Total: $2,500,000,000
---

International Financial Services Ltd: Date not shown

Ten billion dollars $10,000,000,000

International Financial Services Ltd: Five billion dollars 5,000,000,000

International Financial Services Ltd

Twenty-five billion dollars $25,000,000,000

International Financial Services Ltd, Wyatt W. Liscomb, Escrow Atty:

890810 Ten billion dollars $10,000,000,000

Total, International Financial Services;

Fifty billion dollars $50,000,000,000
---

Allegedly Marc Rich [Reich], highly-rated Israeli intelligence asset

Martwell Investments Ltd. Inc.: 890807 Money laundering

Two billion dollars $2,000,000,000

Martwell Investments Ltd. Inc.: 890808 Money laundering

One hundred billion dollars $100,000,000,000

Martwell Investments Ltd, Inc.; 890810

Five hundred million dollars $500,000,000

Martwell Investments Ltd. Inc.: 890610

Two billion dollars 52,000,000,000 Allegedly funds stolen

from Enron Corporation investors (pension funds allegedly stolen)

Total Martwell Investment Trust, Ltd. Inc + Martwell Investments

Ltd; One hundred and four billion five hundred million dollars

$104,500,000,000
---

Allegedly in part George H W Bush

Pilgrim Investments: 890810 Five hundred million dollars $500,000,000

Pilgrim Investments: 890810 Five hundred million dollars $500,000,000

Pilgrim Investments 890811 Five hundred million dollars $500,000,000

Pilgrim, Investments: 890811 One hundred billion dollars $100,000,000,000

Pilgrim Investments: 890810 Jorqe [= George] Bush One billion dollars

$1,000,000,000

Allegedly narcotics and illegal weapons sales: Money laundering

Pilgrim Investments: Ltd 890811 One hundred billion dollars

$100,000,000,000

Pilgrim Investments: 890811 Twenty-five billion dollars $25,000,000,000

Allegedly narcotics and illegal weapons sales: Money laundering

Pilgrim investments: Twenty-five billion dollars $25,000,000,000

Pilgrim Investments: Two and a half billion dollars $2,500,000,000

Pilgrim, Investments: Two and a half billion dollars $2,500,000,000

Pilgrim Investments, Inc. (Keith Bennett Group 890810

One billion dollars $1,000,000,000

Pilgrim Investments Trading Account: 890811

Ten billion dollars $10,000,000,000

Total, Pilgrim Investments outlets:

Two hundred and seventy-seven billion, five hundred million dollars

$277,500,000,000
---

Pinnacle Holdings/ Francis X Driscoll Atty Trust

[CIA Ops]: 890810 Five hundred million dollars $500,000,000

Pinnacle Holdings/ Francis X. Driscoll Atty Trust: 890810

Pinnacle Holdings/ Francis X Driscoll Atty Trust:

Twenty-five billion dollars $25,000,000,000

Pinnacle Holdings/ Francis X Driscoll Atty Trust

[CIA Ops]: 890811 Five hundred million dollars $500,000,000

Total Pinnacle Holdings/Francis X Driscoll Atty Trust [CIA Ops]:

Twenty-six billion five hundred million dollars $26,500,000,000
---

Driscoll = Allegedly on behalf of Opus Dei/The Vatican

Prudential Bache Securities: 890805

One hundred billion dollars Total: $100,000,000,000
---

Rocio Lopez Perez 890811

Rocio Lopez Perez: 890811

Total Rocio Lopez Perez: One billion dollars $1,000,000,000
---

Silverado Investment, Inc [Neil Bush): 890815

Total Five hundred million dollars $500,000,000

Synergy Trust: 890811 Fifty billion dollars

Total: $50,000,000,000
---

Unknown: 890810 Five hundred million dollars $500,000,000

Unknown: 890810 Five hundred million dollars $500,000,000

Unknown: 890810 Ten billion dollars $10%2

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
(part 20)(1-of-2) … Fascist bailout is an illuminati City of London conspiracy to kill U.S. Constitutional Republic & install fascism (monarchy) & is a financial Holocaust/holocaust & is a 3rd Pearl Harbor NWO/neo-Nazi event (cont)

note: two articles in a 2-part post:
AmeriTrust treasurer verifies documents behind 4.5 trillion dollar Wanta deal
--and—
‘Morgan Stanley conspired with CIA to steal funds from the US Treasury Department’, 20 May 2006

(excerpts from 1st article)

AmeriTrust Treasurer Verifies Docs Behind $4.5 Trillion Wanta Deal ...
gothinkblog.com...
‘AmeriTrust Treasurer Verifies Docs Behind $4.5 Trillion Wanta Deal’, by Greg Szymanski
Published July 31st, 2006

Michael C. Cottrell, treasurer of the AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc., verified all previous statements made by former Ambassador Leo Wanta concerning the $4.5 trillion dollar settlement earmarked for the American people and being illegally withheld in a Bank of America account in Richmond, Va., by President George W. Bush and the Federal Reserve Board.

Cottrell also stands ready with documents in hand to verify the settlement between Wanta/AmeriTrust and with law firms from New York and Georgia representing official U.S and financial interests entered into on June 12.

]He also stands ready to provide documentation of the bank transfers from overseas accounts to the Bank of America account in Richmond made during May and June, deposits totaling $4.5 trillion dollars.

The basics of the deal…:

provides for the prepayment of taxes to the U.S. Treasury, at a rate of 35% of the $4.5 trillion, equating to $1,575 trillion, together with prepayment of taxation to the State of Virginia at 6%, amounting to some $270 billion.

Wanta through his AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc., has put financial mechanisms in place for the further generation of corporation tax deposits payable to the U.S. Treasury Department/Internal Revenue Service of about $96 billion per banking day.

Because of financing transactions which will consequently be carried out by other U.S. financial institutions, estimated total windfall

accruals to the U.S. Treasury are likely to exceed $200 billion per banking day
… This is now running nearly three months late.

Wanta has given U.S. authorities until the close of business on Monday, July 31, to release the funds.

Cottrell has been working with Wanta for more than two years to recover a vast sum of money diverted by the Bush and Clinton crime families, money estimated at more than $70 trillion.

The trillions were first raised by Wanta at the end of the Cold War when he was bankrolled by $150 billion of taxpayer money and appointed by President Ronald Reagan to devise a financial plan to destabilize the Soviet currency and use profits for the betterment of the American economy.

He still remains legal trustor of the money spread out in more than 190 overseas banks, a position given to him by President Reagan and a position affirmed by Federal Judge Bruce Lee in 2003.

Wanta efforts were so successful he raised an estimated $27.5 trillion by the late 80’s early 90’s, thinking all along the money would be returned to the people as President Reagan had intended.

Cottrell and Wanta both said they have solid documentation and evidence of illegal transactions of more than $743 billion (a conservative estimate), including a $1 billion transfer of American taxpayer money into a Panama bank account under Pilgrim Investments/Jorge (George) Bush in August of 1989.

“It is really pretty simple and like the situation that existed in the American Revolution,” said Cottrel, adding it’s everyone choice to remain a patriot and nationalist or side with the criminals who are trying to destroy America.

“Once you realize the facts and see the documentation, you can either side with being a true patriot and American or you can side with the criminals.

President Bush. U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry M. Paulson, Jr., the entire Federal Reserve Board (controlled by foreign interests), Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Finance committee, and Rep. Michael Oxley of the U.S. House Committee on Financial Services are … not saying a word.

Regarding the Wanta money, look how the above officials have responded since the vast sum that could turn around the economy arrived more than a month ago while depriving the American people of an immediate $1.6 trillion dollar windfall and the $200 billion in lost revenues every banking day the money is withheld:

Bush has illegally blocked the release of the money, making him liable for preventing paying taxes owed to the American people in the amount of approximately $1.6 trillion.

The Federal Reserve Board has …complied with Bush’s order to block the funds ….

Paulson, U.S. Treasury Secretary, has… followed Bush’s criminal order with Paulson refusing to return or issue a statement about the The Wanta Plan….

the Illuminati big boys have [commented] since Wanta’s $4.5 trillion dollar settlement became official on June 12 and the money [was] finally transferred from numerous foreign bank accounts…

For example, the Wanta story goes back to August of 1989 when Daddy Bush wanted him to illegally transfer $1 billion in U.S. money to an account in Panama for Bush’s own person use.

When Wanta refused, citing violations of criminal statutes for anyone to personally benefit, including a President, from public funds, he was taken out of the picture with a bogus 22 year jail term.

Wanta was even told at the time by high ranking official, James Baker, it was useless to try and block the matter since … Bush [was] above the law...

---

(excerpts from 2nd article)

www.studimonetari.org...
‘Morgan Stanley conspired with CIA to steal funds from the US Treasury Department’, 20 May 2006

dated 03 March 2004 …

[ ] The Honorable, George W Bush, Jr 202 456 1907
[ ] The Honorable, Dick Cheney 202 456 7044
[ ] The Honorable, John Ashcroft 202 307 6777
[ ] The Honorable, John Snow/OIG-Swanstrom-Sutton 202 622 2151
[ ] The Honorable, Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon 972 2566 4838
[ ] Messr Andrew Card, Chief of Staff 202 456 2883
[ ] Members of the United States Congress ( per listings )

In the matter of : MiApollo Investments Limited, [ a SANCTIONED_and_ disavowed
Title 18 USC Section 6 US Government Proprietary Corporation ]
and
Ambassador Leo E Wanta, Plaintiffs, v., Morgan Stanley and Company, Civil Action No: 3:02-CV-571

and

Ambassador Leo E Wanta, Somalia Ambassador to Canada and
Switzerland, Plaintiff, v., United States of America; Attorney General
John Ashcroft; Paul H O’Neill, Secretary of the Treasury; and George
Tenet, Director, Central Intelligence Agency (“CIA”), Civil Action

No: 02-1363-A.

Background : Plaintiffs commence legal litigation (see documentation) and receives an Order and Judgment, dated 25th day of April, 2003, from The Honorable, Judge Gerald Bruce Lee.

The Honorable, Judge Lee, on April 15, 2003, issues a Memorandum Opinion, referencing page 10, >> Plaintiff’s sole remedy in this matter is to proceed with the liquidation of the corporations and report these transactions to the Internal Revenue Service in accordance with the Internal Revenue Code and then challenge the assessment of any taxes in a refund proceeding. (See Int’l Lotto Fund, 20F. 3d at 591).

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
(part 21)(2-of-2) … Fascist bailout is an illuminati City of London conspiracy to kill U.S. Constitutional Republic & install fascism (monarchy) & is a financial Holocaust/holocaust & is a 3rd Pearl Harbor NWO/neo-Nazi event (cont)

note: two articles in a 2-part post:
AmeriTrust treasurer verifies documents behind 4.5 trillion dollar Wanta deal (see previous post)

(excerpts from 2nd article, cont)

(started in previous post and finished here)
(cont)

Plaintiff’s First Amended Complaint
Plaintiff’s Answer, Civil Case No 3:03-CV-571
Prime Minister of Israel Yitzhak Rabin Peace Plan Programme, dated November 3, 1993, as addressed to Mr Leo Emil Wanta, Executive Chairman/Director, American Trust Inc. [Value amount : USDollars Ten Billion]

Prime Minister’s Bureau, His Excellency, Ariel Sharon, dated September 10, 2002, as to:

1992 Peace Accord / Corporate funding – Rabin/Wanta

Page 2
Attorney / Client Trust Payment, June 12, 1995; USA Internal Revenue Service correspondence, April 23, 1991 _
“you are not liable for filing a tax return for this period [1988]” _ but state of Wisconsin (USA) convicted Wanta for relying on USA authority to not reveal United States Office of

the President sanctioned MISSION OBJECTIVES;
State of Wisconsin –

Department of Revenue, dated February, 1999, addressed to Attorney Jan Morton Heger _ “ The Department of Revenue has no record of a delinquent tax account issued to Lee E. Wanta, … Federal Identification Number DPP#04362.” >> Clarification : DPP # 04362 is DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT Number 04362 >

> BUT NOT STATE CREDITED UNTIL NOVEMBER, 1995;

PECULIARLY AFTER BEING FALSELY SENTENCED FOR EIGHT YEARS WITHIN THEIR NON-RESIDENCY WISCONSIN STATE PRISON SYSTEM; WHICH INCLUDED MAXIMUM PRIVATE PRISON (CCA) SECURITY CONFINEMENT IN THE STATE of OKLAHOMA (USA) _ WITHOUT ANY DUE PROCESS and LEGAL JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS, SINCE MAY, 1995 _ ALL FOR NOTHING _ AND WITHOUT ANY ALLEGED TAX CRIME _ EVEN EXISTING. and, I received my Official Diplomatic Investiture in Paris, France _ June, 1993 under Official Government Seal, and, was a legal resident of Wien, Austria-Europa since June, 1988 as Directeur General of Fa. New Republic/USA Financial Group, Ltd Gessellschaft m.b.H.(Austria), Registration HRB 41.851.

Page 4
Having Said That _ MiApollo Investments Limited, our U S Department of the Treasury/Internal Revenue Service and the American Taxpayers have been DENIED agreed upon USA taxable corporate revenue of USDollars 2,616,272.34 in cash _ and _

Taxable receipts in “MiApollo” Custodial Safekeeping accounts within “Morgan Stanley”,
at par value of USDollars Six Billion _ not considering lost corporate taxable revenue

due to state malicious and lawless activities and “Morgan Stanley” conversion_ since Suisse/Wisconsin confinement without cause, nor judicial merit.In favour to our corporate interests,

“ Morgan Stanley” at trial 03 March, 2004 filed three (3) unknown Standby Letters of Credit _ not issued in favor of “MiApollo” _ per “Morgan Stanley” representations in Hong Kong _ BUT, strangely issued in favor of Sherwood Investments (Bahamas) Ltd. – a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Arms Dealer _ in their current unsuccessful attempt to discredit MiApollo Investments Limited legal position.

Previously,

Morgan Stanley and Company was using the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) for a constructive/unauthorized transactional “coverup”umbrella
>> see enclosures from CIA Office of General Counsel, dated 5 November 2003 <

< As this transactional trade was completely coordinated within the Morgan Stanley and Company corporate management, and their undisclosed “Morgan Stanley” client was the trader to receive the “MiApollo” documentary credits through their “Morgan Stanley” appointed agent _ Hanmi Securities, Inc. (see enclosures); someone replaced “MiApollo” documentary credits with “Sherwood” _ at a heavy financial loss to “MiApollo”.

Hanmi Securities, Inc. attests on May 4, 1993 [see Hanmi letter] to holding “MiApollo” documentary credits for bank to bank delivery _EXHIBIT C _ but, wrongfully trades “Sherwood documentary instruments” within the “Morgan Stanley and Company” Senior Management, a clear circumvention in USA violation of ICC 400/500/600 codified rules and regulations,

AND, now to discredit the former U S President George Herbert Walker Bush; We are copied “as a veiled threat” the V Ramakrishnan & Co, Advocates & Solicitors, Singapura, dated 16th May 1992 correspondence _

“ Please be advised that there are files in your possession relating to Reagan/George Bush conspiracy regarding the Contra War where our client also known as Frank Ingram (FBI) participating as an undercover agent into the investigation together with the Treasury Department and the United States Secret Services to prevent the disclosure of the unauthorized US$ funding of the Contra War as directed by the then Vice President George Bush.” ( See enclosure)

Final Question : Is American Justice completely unavailable to All Loyal Americans ?

Thank you for caring about Our American Society of Justice and Rule of Law.

Respectfully submitted,

Rick Reynolds, SA233MS Frank B Ingram, SA32NV Leo Emil Wanta, S-31-IANO

US Treasury/USCS/Sec V US Treasury/USCS/Sec V US Treasury, Internal Affairs

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Very interesting. What can you tell us about 9/11?

SteveR

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

SteveR: What can you tell us about 911?

counterterrorist: Yes, 911 is directly on topic and related to this thread. And is extensively investigated in this thread. I'm flattered you would ask. Because of your question I see now that it directly ties into my current research in this thread in my most current posts. Which is a revelation to me. So that's your gift to me.

There are about 5-6 aspects that currently come to mind under a central premise. All the relevent info is in this long thread, and I'll be glad to pick out individual posts & highlights for you illustrating each aspect.

What I'm going to do tonight is list the aspects that immediately come to mind. But I'm too tired tonight to illustrate and document each one w/urls. But if you reply, I'll number each of the aspects, and you can refer to them that way in any questions or interests, and tomorrow I'll respond with precise documentation urls to any inquiries or questions you might have.

This thread contains COMPLETE documentation of the following numbered points. Please respond to one at a time, only one in each post preferably. When I reply I'll supply you w/documentation to one of the numbered-points and when you're satisfied with the documentation ...at that point, please request the next numbered-point. You don't need to go in any order, other than by your interests. The documentation I supply will be urls and references to you-tube movies and to books and newspaper articles and research reports from the major investigative journalists and writers and historians and intelligence historians of the last 100 years.

premise: WTC/911 is directly related to this thread in the following ways, and all of the following is directly documentated in this thread.

1. The same people that orchestrated and executed and 'deployed' WTC/911 own the banks that own the oil companies & utilities and most successful corporations in the U.S. and in the world. It was (is) a major tactic to replace the U.S. Constitutional Republic with fascism & dictatorship in the U.S. and install global fascism so a few families can more directly rule the world.

2. The same families (and family interests) that orchestrated WTC/911 also orchestrated the major world wars and conflicts and coups and revolutions in the 18th, 19th & 20th Century and in the 21st Century, to date. Additionally, these same families funded the Russian communist revolution from 1921-to-2008 (ongoing), the Chinese revolutions and communist China (ongoing), the Nazis,neo-Nazis, al Qaeda, as well as funding American 'democracy'.

3. WTC/911 was (is) also a heroin-running & laundering cover-up.

4. WTC/911 was (is) also a financial destabilization of the U.S.

5. WTC/911 was (is) also a "second Pearl Harbor" intended to promote terrorism and promote military expenditures enroute to one-world global government.

6. WTC/911 was (is) also a major financial cover-up of the Federal Reserve (privatedly owned by the City of London) currently stealing and attempting to steal 27-to-60 trillion dollars of U.S. Treasury money (owed to and owned by the U.S. public.

7. WTC/911 was (is) also a cover-up of corporation theft of billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars with the intent to rob trillions of U.S. public money.

8. WTC/911 was intended as a tool for oil corporation interlocking directorates to establish the next phase of the NWO, of World Trade Organization one-world-economic rulership.

9. WTC/911 is built on the same mythology (belief systems) of Judaic/Christian-protestant/Moslem/Catholic religion ... those being in opposition to human spirituality, (and at best coincidentally congruent).

10. WTC/911's intent can be measured by the U.S. & British response: eliminating the U.S. Constitutional Republic and eliminating democracy and replacing it with fascism, dumbing down, mind control, and embedded chip monetary systems.

11. WTC/911 was co-orchestrated by (German Jewish & gentile and non-German banking) Nazi/ neo-Nazi/ fascist/ Zionist/ Catholic leaderships.

12. WTC/911 is a continuing manifestation of centralization of wealth into private hands by robbing public and natural wealth ... expressed in bullying and extortion and genocide, as one tactic of 'unfeeling selfish and greedy people' destroying 'feeling & loving & sharing people', or rendering them into addiction or human and/or financial bondage and sexual exploitation.

13. I'm sure there are more aspects but I'm too tired tonight for them to come to mind immediately.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

counterterrorist: But if you reply, I'll number each of the aspects, and you can refer to them that way in any questions or interests

1. This point is fundamental, how can we be sure they are connected with 9/11? What evidence do we have to link them?

...Also, let's address the liability of loose lips. Why hasn't one of the hundreds of moles/operatives blown 'their' cover yet?

9. Very interesting, how does religious belief systems tie in to the intents of the 9/11 planners?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

counterterrorist: SteveR, I just want to address one point at a time, okay? First, let's address point 1. In this way, others who have to make the same arguments can have a singular premise to prove and one argument to make at a time. (When you're satisfied w/point 1 documentation, then, we can address point 9, okay?)

1. The same people that orchestrated and executed and 'deployed' WTC/911 own the banks that own the oil companies & utilities and most successful corporations in the U.S. and in the world. It was (is) a major tactic to replace the U.S. Constitutional Republic with fascism & dictatorship in the U.S. and install global fascism so a few families can more directly rule the world.

SteveR said: 1. This point is fundamental, how can we be sure they are connected with 9/11? What evidence do we have to link them?

counterterrorist: The interlocking directorate of the Fed (City of London dominated) founded Halliburton. Halliburton is a primary recipient of the WTC/911-generated 'war of terrorism' which is really a oil war against Iraq (at the moment) AND a war to control opium poppies (the heroin trade). Halliburton owns Kelley, Brown & Root. After JFK’s killing, KBR (then just B&R) got the majority of the defense budget for arms for the next 30years. Do you see the pattern emerging?

Also, are you familiar with ‘Brown Brothers Harriman’?

counterterrorist: Also, watch this film on Kroll:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The interlocking directorate of the Fed (City of London dominated) founded Halliburton.

The link here is obscure. Halliburton was founded in 1919 by Erle Halliburton, an oil well worker from Texas.

Halliburton owns Kelley, Brown & Root.

Not anymore. KBR was a subsidiary of Halliburton 1998-2007.

See also: Halliburton KBR separation

After JFK’s killing, KBR (then just B&R) got the majority of the defense budget for arms for the next 30years. Do you see the pattern emerging?

I only see that Halliburton and KBR are contractors for oil and security business in Iraq's reconstruction. This doesn't tie them (and in turn, the banks) to 9/11.

Also, are you familiar with ‘Brown Brothers Harriman’?

An investment bank.

JOHN O'NEILL tracked bin Laden for years before WTC/911 -- but BUSH & FBI would not let him proceed.

Indeed - but John O'Neill said in September 2001 that he knew al-Qaeda would finish the job (refering to the '93 bombing). Remember that Ramzi Yousef, was the nephew of Khalid Shaikh Mohammed (9/11).

The hundreds of moles/operatives are staged given red herrings to motivate them.

True, but someone has to be there, in each organization, to give the red herrings.

CIA delegated U.S. intelligence functions to ISI. CIA is the private army of the interlocking directorates of the City of London and Fed and Bundesbank.

I don't see those two statements as being substantiated.

Bechtel was also founded by the Fed/City of London interlocking directorate (see bottom of Chart 2 above).

Untrue...

Bechtel has always functioned as a family-owned company. Its founder, Warren A. Bechtel, started as an employee of the burgeoning United States railroad industry in 1898 after his Oklahoma cattle ranch failed. link

ALSO, a number of companies 'sold short' before WTC/911 and before JFK's killing -- such as Deutchbank.

Interesting, more info?

Since the City of London and Fed are dominated by German banking families

The 'City' of London is not affiliated with private banks like NM Rothschild. They just reside there in the financial district. Also note the Bank of England is state owned nowadays.

and since the City of London and Fed are Nazi/neo-Nazi/fascist organizations

This is the biggest unsubstantiated leap. The german banking families such as the Rothschilds were persecuted and driven out by the Nazis. This damaged their banking business more than anything else. They are not Nazis. And, as I mentioned above, they are not affiliated with the City of London, Bank of England, or the Federal Reserve.

[edit on 2008/9/29 by SteveR]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

TROLL ALERT!!! TROLLS NOW USING U2U!!!

It's easy to spot disinformation agents, because they just want to discredit and argue. They don't even read the documentation. They don't quote the sources of their opinions. They just want to tear down.

I see where you're coming from. You're trolling. I thought you were interested. Now I see you have different intentions of total negativity and denial. You say I am lying and the sources of my documentation are liars.

You sound like a NWO disinfo agent! OTHERWISE, instead of calling me a liar and saying the sources of my documentation are liars, you would ask for add'l documentation. BUT YOU DON'T. You challenge and try to discredit and insult all the documentation -- and the people who've risked their lives to provide it -- that documentation that I've provided you in this thread -- you don't even read it, and don't cite one piece of documentation in your argument. I HAVE NO USE FOR TROLLS, the posters who are antagonistic for its own sake, typical of disinfo agents.

I can't waste any more time w/disinfo agents. if you want to be educated, read the entire thread, then what is expected of you IN THIS THREAD is to (1) cite the documentation you disagree with and then (2) quote your own documentation with url references to contradict the existing documentation. You can argue w/yourself.

This is how I can tell you're a troll, by your true colors:
check it out:

Originally posted by SteveR at www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bailouts - Why Whining Americans Don't Get It

We are not bailing out the elite ... by keeping the market working as it should we make sure you get everything you need ... the suits in Washington are doing the best thing for the people. Less whining and more intelligent thinking is needed here.

Your trolling is against what ATS stands for. ATS is against the NWO, not for it. You advocate the NWO.

TROLL ALERT -- ATTENTION ATS PEOPLE. Please put the names of a poster into the google search engine to see if they are simply pro-NWO. I SHOULD HAVE RESEARCHED those posts before wasting my time. I thought the orig U2U to me was sincere and agreed to respond, when it was only TROLLING. I got hooked on a U2U. Looks like the disinfo agents are moving it up a step, and setting up their punches ... now, it's become telegraphing their punches.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I have read the documentations and provided some of my own. If I question your assertions, does this make me insincere?

I am interested in your views on 9/11, but you should expect scrutiny. A process of discussion is necessary. Your reaction here is rediculous.

[edit on 2008/9/29 by SteveR]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Again you're attacking, saying my reaction is ridiculous ... whereas it's entirely justified.

Originally posted by SteveR

I have read the documentations and provided some of my own. If I question your assertions, does this make me insincere?

I don't know. Does it?

... Your reaction here is rediculous.

If you say so.

Any interaction between you and I will have to be one point at a time.

SEE THESE POINTS AS THE PREMISES I PUT FORTH TO YOU
www.abovetopsecret.com...

AND SEE THESE QUALIFICATIONS I MADE TO YOU
www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, based on your 'Americans are whining about the bailouts' post I cited as your character reference ... if you really feel the NWO is doing the best thing by bailing out the interlocking directorates of the Fed/City of London because they are extorting us ... it will truly be difficult to find common ground between us.

And you will likely not understand that the NWO is totally responsible for WTC/911 ... because you probably think the NWO did the best thing for us by doing WTC/911, in the first place.

As I stated. If you want to become educated, then IN MY THREAD YOU WILL HAVE TO PROCEED by putting forth one subject item at a time and documenting what it is you don't understand -- or as you put it, 'disagree with' -- with DOCUMENTATION.

I ALREADY STATED MY PREMISES TO YOU -- THAT IN THIS THREAD ARE ALL DOCUMENTED -- if you question something, then say so. I was going to direct you point by point to the documentation, but after your initial response trying to discredit me and my sources ... you've tested my patience and I question whether any dialog w/you would not simply be a waste of time for both of us. Since I WILL NEVER ADVOCATE THE NWO, with their rotten slimy robbing self-centered bailouts -- which YOU DO ADVOCATE. If you advocate the Federal Reserve System and are unaware of the differences between a privatedly-owned central bank and a publicly-owned central bank in a Constitutional Republic -- then you will likely never understand how the privately-owned Federal Reserve Bank IS the NWO.

And that the NWO is directly responsible for WTC/911.

FURTHERMORE
If you don't proceed one point at a time, as I've asked you to 3-4 times in this thread (which you've ignored) and in U2Us (which you initiated)-- as I stated you need simply read this entire thread and can not expect me to guide you and spoonfeed you.

If, on the other hand, you proceed one point at a time, then there can be interaction between us.

In order to proceed, you are expected to cite ONE POINT -- if you agree with it, then say so. If you say it is false, please provide documentation that establishes it is false. If you want additional documentation before opening your mouth only to change feet, then say so.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

First of all, I did not call you a liar. I think you have misinterpretted some of the evidence to formulate your statements, hence my questions which I hoped you would of answered.

Your character references and slights are not justified or necessary. Peer review and debate is intolerable to you, so I will bow out of the thread.

All the best.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
partial summary of p33 posts

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
(part 22) … Fascist bailout is an illuminati City of London conspiracy to kill U.S. Constitutional Republic & install fascism (monarchy) & is a financial Holocaust/holocaust & is a 3rd Pearl Harbor NWO/neo-Nazi event (cont)

Paulson’s bailout hoax: Citibank-stopped 14 trillion dollar ‘Settlements’

(for summary 1st 21 posts series, see: ‘pix: is this one (million) dollar bill as real as Vince Foster's murder?’, at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[editor’s note: this first paragraph (below) –seems like an ‘off-handed’ remark supplied tongue-in-cheek writer took seriously. I have written screenplays & novels about Reagan/Bush years – Reagan COMPLETELY & ENTIRELY DELEGATED ALL DECISIONS – not an original thought in his vain & needy head. HE NEVER WOULD HAVE OBJECTED, HE RELIED 100% ON HIS ADVISERS … Bechtel (for the Fed)]

The Truth Seeker - Federal Reserve Impedes ‘The Wanta Plan’
7/20/06 www.thetruthseeker.co.uk... President Reagan is asserted by British intelligence sources to have been poisoned w/a pathogen capable of reproducing Alzheimer’s’ disease, developed in Germany or U.S. by heirs of Himmler’s scientists. purpose to ensure Reagan could never recall any of his instructions or undertakings while President, should crooks be exposed – as is [now] happening...

recall -- Under Wanta Plan, $4.5 trillion of off-balance sheet funds were transferred to U.S. in May & June, to fulfill obligations entered into last Dec ‘06. This represents a fraction of total value of ‘Global Security Fund’ …off-balance-sheet funds worth $27.5 trillion raised from 200+ international banks to finance ‘post-Cold War’ environment. aggregate value of these funds, held offshore in bank accounts linked to Title 18, Section 6 US Government intelligence corporations established under Reagan’s Executive Order 12333, is $70 trillion. original $27.5 trillion was raised from 200+ banks at a deep discount for 20 years at 7.5% per annum.

---

(Sep 30, 2008. I’ve spoken w/fellow whose phone number used for Wanta in 2003, for updates he referred me to Christopher Edward Harle Story, investigative reporter/publisher who bills himself as ‘an intelligence’ agency w/no official connections to any intelligence agency ... but has ‘sources’. I have to investigate Story by examining info he puts out.
---

Let's look at excerpts from Story's www.worldreports.org...-

Paulson scheme shreds U.S. Constitution & legitimizes financial fraud by allowing transfer of bank assets to buyers w/o recourse
23 September 2008 & 2nd update, 26 September 2008:

who’s being ‘rescued’ – banks? Wrong. – crooks.

• FACT: money Paulson wants Congress to deliver is crooks' trading platform money. They can’t touch Settlements … cannot steal money any longer w/o getting caught as has happened on multiple occasions. Their own stolen money is stuck & cannot be brought onto books because it is illicit, & most of it is frozen.

So they need more cash to start trading all over. They can turn $700 billion into several trillion in weeks or less.

• FACT: Embedded in this deception… being perpetrated for public consumption, is lie 'rescue' package (ANY OLD package) will be 'solution' to crisis. However mechanism will RESOLVE this crisis is NOT THIS CHARADE, but something ENTIRELY DIFFERENT, to which is attached a LETHAL DEADLINE. 'rescue package' serves an exclusively cosmetic purpose.

We refer, of course, to “Settlements”. This is all we are 'allowed' to say at this juncture.

• UPDATE, 26th September 2008:
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE EXPERIENCE THEIR LONG-AWAITED AHA! MOMENT:
… wheels have come off 'Paulson'-Bernanke Bravado Circus Wagon. No-one is 'buying' criminalist operatives' attempt to bamboozle Congress into divvying up on-the-books bribery & platform trading money they are seeking so they can revert to corrupt hypothecation 'dirty financial business as usual' --when this disastrous Administration leaves office (assuming it is not afforded opportunity to implement its now floundering

'coup d'etat by installments'
scenario both financially & physically).

Congressmen, whatever their faults, are individually & collectively, NOT STUPID.

They may be compromised… There are those who are now prepared to accept this crisis, which has driven Americans from their jobs & homes, w/their sons dying in wars launched for ruthless private gain, is about one thing only: OPEN-ENDED OFFICIAL FRAUDULENT FINANCE OPERATIONS. (The 'subprime mortgage crisis' was a 'slide' --see below).

these crooks have engaged in war profiteering on a scale w/no historical precedent

The intelligence in question is embargoed but it is believed if matters are not resolved, there will be an avalanche of revelations like of which has never been seen, even in geo-mason U.S. …The clear intention is w/an imminent change of US Administration (like when European Commission changes) dirty wash left by outgoing Government will be incinerated. But

we are talking about enormous, multiple crimes, thefts, embezzlements & two million dead.

you want these dictatorial powers because 'Wall Street … highest-level criminals haven't [are] looking after their criminal investments … playing for time [&] drowning in … their own [sewage].

the American people have at last experienced necessary 'Aha!' moment…

And still no mention of $14 trillion [‘Settlements’]…

…'Governance' by worst elements of society exclusively in their own interests & to permanent detriment of all other classes & members of society except their cronies.

• 'Sib': A sophisticated deception which reverses normal perceptions. victim, whether actual or imagined, is perpetrator. Beware of those who protest too much, in this context.

• UPDATE, 24th September 2008:
Ben Bernanke references 14 trillion twice, but re-directs attention by lying sum relates to mortgage & NOT to ‘Settlements’

During hearings in Washington, DC, this morning, Dr Ben Bernanke mentioned aggregate amount of $14 trillion TWICE. However he indicated this amount references total value of mortgages outstanding.
FACT: On 8th September aggregate total of Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae mortgages outstanding was $12.4 trillion. Dr Bernanke's figure of $14 trillion implies total outstanding has risen in two weeks by $1.6 trillion, which is nonsense.

Why did he SUDDENLY start talking about a figure of $14 trillion?

ANSWER: Because he is trying to divert attention from … $14 trillion sent over to pay Settlements is sitting in Citibank & has been blocked by these criminals, of which Dr Bernanke is one.

…Bernanke has tried to OBFUSCATE CENTRAL ISSUE & to perpetrate lie $14 trillion references mortgages outstanding, WHICH IS NOT WHAT $14 TRILLION IS FOR. $14 trillion is money allocated for Settlements.

• WHY IS NOBODY IN CONGRESS OR MEDIA NOW PICKING THIS UP & EXPOSING THIS GIGANTIC DECEPTION? DO THEY ALL HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN COVERING UP BLOCKING OF [14 trillion dollar] SETTLEMENTS, WHICH ARE SOLUTION TO ENTIRE FINANCIAL CRISIS FABRICATED BY BUSH WHITE HOUSE?

We have SPECIFICALLY identified whereabouts of $14 trillion funding belonging to Settlements. Bernanke is trying to deflect this reality by suddenly inventing a fake figure of $14 trillion which he says is total of mortgages outstanding: & his purpose here is to acknowledge there IS a $14 trillion number 'out there', but it's to do w/mortgages, putting everyone off scent TO STOP THIS SCANDAL CATCHING FIRE.

FACT: In an exchange w/a Pennsylvania legislator, he obliquely revealed his knowledge of our report when he commented to effect 'national & international studies of Treasury's Plan had been undertaken' w/o any further qualification. He was signaling to legislator he knew about our report, but would he kindly not ask any further pointed questions about it.

---

London, 22nd Sept 2008:
GREENSPAN’S $14 TRILLION REPORTED LIE TO CNBC’S LEESMAN 22 SEPT:
US sources inform Editor CNBC’s financial reporter Steve Leesman stated Greenspan told him on Thursday 18th Sept 2008, U.S. ‘almost went bankrupt because there was NO CASH available’.

What Greenspan did NOT tell CNBC’s Leesman is Citibank currently holds $14 trillion which Greenspan, ‘Paulson’, Cheney, Bush Sr., Bush Jr., Clinton 42, Hillary Clinton, Robert Rubin & other organised crime operatives posturing as responsible holders of high office, have hijacked & systematically prevented from being mobilised for Settlements.

The funds, sent from abroad, have been resident in Citibank precisely to finance Settlements.

FACT: In June & July 2007, we reported Greenspan had been arrested. This information was not only posted here, but was publicized in International Currency Review. Editor has on his desk an email from most senior Trustee level dated 25th June 2007 & timed at 01:38 am UK time, containing following:
‘Christopher, I was able to get confirmation of Greenspan’s arrest. However, my ‘Group of Eight’ intelligence said he is under house arrest, not in jail’.

Editor …was told [by contact]: ‘I can confirm accuracy of statement’.

• US ‘mainstream media’ never reported Greenspan was arrested, & continue to regard this criminal operative as a guru whose every word must be revered & treated as holy writ. This places them at something of a disadvantage when it comes to assessing accuracy of his statements … $14 trillion is a lot of liquidity, even by Greenspan’s lying standards.

cont

[edit on 30-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
(part 23) … Fascist bailout is an illuminati City of London conspiracy to kill U.S. Constitutional Republic & install fascism (monarchy) & is a financial Holocaust/holocaust & is a 3rd Pearl Harbor NWO/neo-Nazi event (cont)

Paulson’s bailout hoax: Citibank-stopped 14 trillion dollar ‘Settlements’ (cont)
& added:
Subprime ‘slide’ that masks fraudulent finance is a CIA technique

We’re still looking at excerpts of the work of Christopher Edward Harle Story, ‘Latest false prospectus from Paulson’s Treasury’, (excerpted from www.worldreports.org...)

The skullduggery in question revolves around the fact when bank loans are securitized and sold on to buyers, usually foreigners who haven't done adequate due diligence -- the sale qualifies as a sale of assets. The seller (the bank) retains NO RISK OF LOSS from the transfer of these assets and has NO OBLIGATION TO THE BUYER if:

• The borrowers of the original loans default on their payments; or:
• Changes in market values of the on-sold securities take place. In other words, the risk is transferred from the bank to the owner of the securities, and if the borrower defaults, it's not the bank's problem, it's the problem of the owner of the securities.

(Story refers us to another article, dated 26 Dec 2007 on the fraud underlying foreclosures. We’re going to look at that article)

“Subprime ‘slide’ that masks fraudulent finance’, by C. Story, at:
www.worldreports.org...
Wednesday 26 December 2007 21:31

'The Money you make by illegally using my money, is my money'

A preliminary deconstruction of the corruption that underlies the ‘subprime crises’ & the ‘credit crunch’ & the global implications.

abstract: Because of ‘fraud in the inducement’, no valid contract underlay the packaged mortgage transactions, so the deals are null & void, the paper worthless.

Update, December 28, 2007 – accuracy of report confirmed:

(1) From a respected US veteran lawyer/intelligence expert: ' Excellent report of 26 December, legal analysis is completely correct: the entire house of cards will fall on the criminals...'.

(2) From a victim of mortgage fraud and foreclosures: 'You nailed it BIG time. Yes, this is exactly how it works at that level. The practice of triple-noting is just an add-on 'value added' element of the constructive fraud on the first set of documents'.

Note: The fraud 'works' 100% of the time because the victims seeking access to the property are always keen to complete the transaction, without exception, given that withdrawal at the final stage would cause them, their family members and others, an unacceptable level of inconvenience and disappointment. Therefore, in the unlikely event that a prospective victim smells a rat at the last moment (which apparently hardly ever happens), the new victim can be relied upon to bury any concerns, not least under pressure from a spouse or a fiancee, for example. This insight adds a human dimension to our understanding of how ruthlessly, mercilessly evil the perpetrators are.

(3) From the New York-based expert adviser who assisted the Editor with the report:
'You got it 100% correct! Happy holidays'.

(4) From a retired UK-based intelligence analyst: 'This report is an Exocet'.

(5) From US military sources: 'It is all totally correct'.

(6) From a senior trustee: 'Thanks for the excellent article... It is right on target and pulls the covers off the bank fraud that has been endangering the free economies of the world. Good job'.

(7) From the CEO of a California-based corporation: 'Spot on. You might add: Under the Sarbanes Oxley Act, all CEOs signing these fictitious statements are subject to incarceration. I know, as I have to sign a statement every quarter'.

Press NEWS and the ARCHIVE Button on the www.worldreports.org... Home Page for 'Wantagate' reports since April 2006. [Note: A new panel giving details of our latest publications as they are made available, has been added].

THE “SUBPRIME CRISIS’ ‘SLIDE’ THAT COVERS UP THE INGENIOUS FINANCIAL FRAUDS
The sudden widespread use of the catchphrase ‘subprime’ mortgages since July 2007 has served the same purpose as your typical CIA ‘slide’ – that is to say, it is a prepackaged, ‘politically correct’ obfuscatory ‘take’ on a given set of circumstances that is formulated in such a way as to preclude further thought and investigation.

While of course the existence of ‘subprime’ mortgages is very real, the universal acceptance by the media of this phrase as a comprehensive ‘explanation’ for all the financial sector horrors that have ensued – from the credit crunch to mounting bankruptcies and systemic problems at money center banks – has served the same function as

a ‘slide’, which is a cynical term developed by US criminalised intelligence to describe and justify a given Psy-Ops ‘product’ fed to the … masses, who have no clue that what they are being told is either false or else ‘economical with the truth’.

It is true, however, that the value of US ‘subprime’ mortgages is estimated at $1.3 trillion, with over 7.5 million of such mortgages currently outstanding.

More than 320,000 foreclosures were initiated during each of the first two quarters of 2007, most of which were related to subprime property loans, compared with the typical annual foreclosure level of 225,000 over the past six years. Approximately 16% of ‘subprime’ loans having adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs) were 90 days into default or in foreclosure proceedings, as of October 2007, which was triple the rate observed in 2005.

OUTLINE OF A TYPICAL TRANSACTION
It is likely (and should by now be becoming crystal clear) that tens of thousands of FRAUD IN THE INDUCEMENT complaints will be filed by US borrowers against lenders and mortgage brokers who have energetically sold adjustable mortgage arrangements without income verification and other checks, because the lenders and mortgage brokers possessed information on their prospective borrowers that the intended contracted mortgage loan would be unserviceable by the prospective borrower, on the basis of the lenders’ and brokers’ own financial due diligence that they did not share with the borrower.

In such instances, if ruled, then a meeting of minds did not take place and accordingly, no contract ever existed.

This is exactly the line that some Judges are now taking: see Appendix A to this report.
Appendix B discusses the Law of Voids in the United States.

In such instances, the borrower will have to vacate the premises, which were never theirs anyway, but will not be responsible for making any payments on the property to anyone.

The borrower should also be awarded repayment of any and all mortgage payments they may have made on the property, inclusive of all origination fees, property taxes, recording fees, mandatory insurance premia, plus multiple damages from both the lender and the mortgage broker. There would also need to be NO negative impact upon the borrower’s credit file and rating.

DECONSTRUCTION SPOTLIGHTS THE SEETHING MASS OF FRAUD
When these transactions are deconstructed, a horrific nexus of fraud becomes apparent. Once upon a time, the borrower sat down at the closing table at the escrow company. He did NOT own the property when he sat down at the table.

Yet, all of a sudden, he miraculously owns the property, free and clear of all encumbrances: otherwise, how could he mortgage it? The borrower has signed an agreement stating inter alia that ‘for good and valuable consideration, RECEIPT OF WHICH IS HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGED’, and being fully seized in the property (which means fully owning it without any encumbrance) ‘I, the borrower, do hereby enter into this agreement to mortgage said property as fully described in this document by virtue of my appointment as trustor, and do appoint as trustee irrevocably for this purpose’ (the name of the trustee who works for the title company handling the transaction).

Let us pause here. A document has been written which clearly states that the buyer admits to having received ‘consideration’ of some type PRIOR to this point in time – in exchange for WHAT? He admits that he owns the property free of all debt, otherwise he could not mortgage it. The escrow company agrees with him that the property at this point is free and clear of debt, or else they could not serve as the intermediary fiduciary party certifying these assertions as facts.

But this begs the very obvious question: if the borrower already owns the property, why does he need the mortgage, unless he is borrowing money to be used for some other private purpose of his? If he uses the property as collateral for the loan, when does he receive the money? Has the borrower, or has any party involved, EVER received the money from the mortgagee?

• The answer is NO!

THE ESSENCE OF THE FRAUD

What has actually happened is that the borrower’s promissory note was immediately monetised by stamping ‘Pay to the order of’ on the reverse of the promissory note,
which was then deposited as cash into a deposit account at a bank. The borrower was never told that this occurred.

• This ‘stamping’ procedure amounts to an ACT OF CONVERSION.

Furthermore, the very ACT OF ALTERING A NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENT after the signature of the payer or original issuer, VOIDS THE INSTRUMENT.

cont

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
(part 24) … Fascist bailout is an illuminati City of London conspiracy to kill U.S. Constitutional Republic & install fascism (monarchy) & is a financial Holocaust/holocaust & is a 3rd Pearl Harbor NWO/neo-Nazi event (cont)

Wantagate

Paulson illegally hijacks Wanta’s 4.5 trillion awarded him custodian possession by court

‘any money you make from the illegal use of my money, is my money’

Subprime ‘slide’ that masks fraudulent finance is a CIA technique (cont)

Paulson’s bailout hoax: Citibank-stopped 14 trillion dollar ‘Settlements’ (cont)

continuing to look at add’l work of Chris Story, “Subprime ‘slide’ that masks fraudulent finance’, at:
www.worldreports.org...

(cont)

next thing that happens without knowledge of buyer
, is bank opens a transaction account based on cash deposit of buyer, & from this transaction account, using bank’s name on a bank check, check is issued to seller in agreed amount according to sale figures.

• numbers are just bookkeeping entries, which simply debit depositor’s account by amount of bank check.

The seller leaves escrow office w/check in hand, which he proceeds to deposit in his checking account, whereupon his bank balance increases via bookkeeping entry, while issuing bank’s transaction account is debited via a bookkeeping entry.

next step in this fraudulent transaction
occurs when bank, now in possession of a large mortgage obligation, sells this mortgage obligation to a lender of some kind or other, usually Government-Sponsored Enterprises (GSEs) Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association) or Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). bank then receives full cash payment, again via a simple bookkeeping entry, & is appointed ‘servicer’ of loan for its entire period of existence. seller is happy, & goes his merry way.

But buyer possesses no knowledge he actually funded his own transaction through his own promissory note, & is never told this was basis of entire transaction, or that he still has a demand deposit account at bank from which check to buyer originated via transaction account.

THE ARRANGEMENT IS FRAUDULENT FROM GET-GO
entire arrangement is absolutely unconscionable from outset. Very clearly, as some US courts are showing signs of realizing, there was never any valid contract, so no obligation could ever have arisen based upon its terms.

The bank has clearly become unjustly enriched by means of fraudulently prepared documents which have cleverly & most deviously concealed true illegal nature of transaction – wherein bank was never in any danger of having incurred any risk whatsoever, & was enriched through sale to true purchaser of mortgage, while not handing over money to actual issuer of promissory note as ‘consideration’ for creation of mortgage.

BANKS’ CHARTERS SHOULD BE REVOKED
The bank’s charter will clearly reveal & confirm such acts of concealment, conversion, misrepresentation etc constitute an act is ultra vires, so therefore bank is fully liable for these transgressions, & should have its charter revoked.

Another crucial dimension arising from this skewed state of affairs is that, since entire note of obligation has now been proven to be null & void ab initio, & property ‘owner’ is still trustor, he is entitled at this point to revoke trustee appointment of title company’s trust document, since it was obtained through fraudulent misrepresentation.

THE POSITION IN WHICH PARTIES FIND THEMSELVES
Where does this state of affairs NOW leave all parties? Since there is no valid mortgage, property owner is now free to have property reconveyanced into his name without any other names, hindrance or encumbrance applying to it. Specifically:

• bank has sold an invalid mortgage to Fannie Mae.

• Fannie Mae is a true holder, since they took it for value as true, & as represented by bank.

• mortgage is now worthless as collateral, & can no longer be used as a component of mortgage-backed securities bundle that has already been sold into marketplace by Fannie Mae.

• property owner has no obligation to Fannie Mae, as Fannie Mae was never a party to sale. On contrary, bank is party benefited from payment of cash provided by Fannie Mae, & bank must therefore make Fannie Mae whole by return of value by a legitimate means – either by paying cash, or else by replacement of another fraudulently obtained mortgage.

• leaves property owner in possession of a free & clear property, & criminal bank holding bag as entity responsible to actual lender (Fannie Mae, or whomever), for repayment of funds advanced.

• bank cannot lay claim to any property interest, as bank was engaged in a fraudulent transaction & had no valid contract w/the buyer, & acknowledged property owner had no claim on this property at time of transaction.

WRONGDOERS MAY NOT PROFIT FROM THEIR WRONGDOINGS
Here, we need to take law as it clearly stands, without second-guessing any dimension of its application, either

in United States or Britain. law ‘leaves wrongdoers where it finds them’, & ‘they may not profit from their wrongdoings’
– a fact of life which is currently being forced into depraved consciousness of world-class financial fraudsters who have begun to be exposed via these Wantagate reports.

This reality opens a further can of worms for banks, in law is also governed by a maxim

‘any money you make from illegal use of my money, is my money’.

THEREFORE, WANTA IS ENTITLED TO 100% OF ACCRUALS FROM HIS MISUSED FUNDS PLUS COMPOUND INTEREST
This is why, Ambassador Wanta is entitled to 100% of ALL ACCRUALS leveraged from off back of his original underlying $27.5 trillion, & why he is entitled to all interest & penalties so far demanded on compromise $4.5 trillion illegally withheld from him since June 2006 on say-so of criminal financial cheats identified in our reports (Paulson, Bushes, Clintons, Cheney, & all other fraudsters).

WANTA CAN EVEN LAY CLAIM TO OWNING DUBAI & ABU DHABI
reality of this has not yet hit home in some minds, Wanta, having suffered rifling & illegal ransacking of bank accounts of which he is sole principal, is also entitled to ownership & clear possession of hundreds of trillions of US dollars criminal cadres have generated in open-ended fraudulent transactions based on misuse of his compromise $4.5 trillion since it was illegally hijacked by Paulson in June 2006,

as well. It might even emerge Ambassador is entitled to physical possession of much of cities of Dubai & Abu Dhabi, which sprung up out of nowhere, thanks to illegal use of untaxed fiat money wealth generated out of his stolen (diverted) funds.

HENCE, ‘COMPROMISE’ ACCORD w/WANTA
because of unimaginable implications of what might be exposed, it became ‘necessary’ for criminal intelligence cadres to reach ‘compromise’ agreement w/Ambassador, when it became known in July 2005 he had ‘ceased to be dead’.

those concerned are serial criminal financial fraudsters, they entered into compromise accord in bad faith – making crude & rash assumption that, on basis of their past experience, they could w/impunity continue perpetrating their frenetic fraudulent off-balance sheet financial transactions by exploiting Lee Emil Wanta’s compromise cash-cash real money $4.5 trillion – stringing Ambassador along w/intention of using compromise agreement as a shield behind which to conduct their fraudulent ‘business as usual’.

EVERY CENT ILLEGALLY GENERATED BELONGS TO WANTA
they have accordingly been able to generate trillions of additional fraudulently procured dollars & euros on basis of risky assumption, all they have achieved is creation of vast stocks of fiat money funds belong to Ambassador in toto, on basis of maxim ‘any money you make from illegal use of my money, is my money’.

• reality of bind these bumbling master financial fraudsters find themselves in as a direct & exclusive consequence of Wantagate is now dawning upon them, against background of arrests & other developments not yet reported.

The principal ‘any money you make from illegal use of my money, is my money’ means, of course, deconstruction of such illegal financial transactions, as is now taking place given proliferation of forensic investigations Wantagate has triggered, leaves banks at absolute mercy of investigators.

In context framed by this report, illegal false mortgage transactions bank-perpetrated can be traced back through bank’s books, as can profits made through bank’s illegal use of funds paid by Fannie Mae to bank for purchase of mortgages.

GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED ENTERPRISES CAN RECLAIM MONEY ‘SCAMMED’ FROM THEM BY BANKS: THEY ARE GROSSLY NEGLIGENT IN FAILING TO DO SO
principal sum & illegal profits generated by bank can theoretically be reclaimed by Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac (which, given huge gaps in accounts of these & other Government-Sponsored Enterprises, they need to do), since it was their funds obtained by fraud in first place.

Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Federal Home Loan Bank System & other Government-Sponsored Enterprises (or GSEs) & banks themselves are all actually ‘government agencies’ – although double-minded phrase Government-Sponsored Enterprise itself gives lie to such obfuscation & banks are independent organizations as well as being supervised ‘government agencies’.

• GSEs can't ‘operate in private sector’ & at same time refrain from seeking remedies due to them when they've been defrauded: & officials in Government who seek to restrain them would be acting illegally. books still need to be balanced, but that’s a problem for Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac; it’s not buyer’s problem.

in the last weeks, it has become the taxpayer's problem

(cont)

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
(part 25) … Fascist bailout is an illuminati City of London conspiracy to kill U.S. Constitutional Republic & install fascism (monarchy) & is a financial Holocaust/holocaust & is a 3rd Pearl Harbor NWO/neo-Nazi event (cont)

in this post
an Ohio Federal Court has already insisted that no contracts underlay mortgage transactions associated recently with attempted foreclosures by Deutsche Bank

rampant fraud on every Court in America, or nonjudicial foreclosure fraud where the securitized trusts are filing foreclosures when they never own/hold the mortgage loan at the commencement of the foreclosure’.

fascist bailout is a hoax & cover up of Deutche Bank, Citibank, Bank of New York-Mellon, House of Reps, Paulson, Greenspan are all guilty of mortgage fraud &/or theft &/or illegal use of Wanta’s trillions of dollars.

in the immediately previous posts we’ve illustrated:
Wantagate

Paulson illegally hijacks Wanta’s 4.5 trillion awarded him custodian possession by court

‘any money you make from the illegal use of my money, is my money’

Subprime ‘slide’ that masks fraudulent finance is a CIA technique (cont)

continuing to look at add’l work of Chris Story, “Subprime ‘slide’ that masks fraudulent finance’, at:
www.worldreports.org...
(cont)

CASE LAW HAS PROTECTED BORROWERS WHO WERE MISLED
US case law already exists in which the banks concerned have been obliged by the courts to pay back all the money paid in by borrowers who were not informed in writing at the outset, that their payments would rise as soon as the Federal Reserve raised interest rates, so that through the banks’ failure to disclose, the contracts were shown to have been illegal.

The banks appealed this outcome, and lost. As a consequence, thousands of home owners had millions in payments and fees returned to them. However the case in question did NOT bring up any of the issues discussed in our analysis.

When loans are extended, the party extending the loan MUST provide FULL DISCLOSURE, or the transaction is illegal. Another thorny problem facing banks is that once a banking corporation has committed an ultra vires action, their charter is required to be suspended and they are obliged to cease all business transactions immediately until reinstated by the State banking authority.

While in this condition, banks may not enter into any contracts, nor may they sue in court. What, then, does this mean for ALL THE BUSINESS that they have conducted SINCE the first ultra vires action was committed?

ALL TRANSACTIONS SINCE THE ULTRA VIRES ACTION MAY BE NULL AND VOID
Does it not mean that all the transactions following the ultra vires action have been null and void? And if so, does that not mean that the trillions generated off the back of funds that are owned by others (e.g. Ambassador Wanta) are all not merely illegally procured, but also that the transactions themselves are null and void? And to complicate matters even further, the insurance companies’ contracts contain clauses which state that policies are in effect ONLY so long as corporate banking charters are in effect and/or the corporation is in good standing.

Nor can it be complacently taken for granted any longer by the criminalist classes that American Courts are now so notoriously corrupt, and the Judiciary so irrevocably compromised, that they can be relied upon to sustain the illegal status quo indefinitely.

• Post-Wantagate, everything, by definition, is up in the air: and, as is shown below,

an Ohio Federal Court has already insisted that no contracts underlay mortgage transactions associated recently with attempted foreclosures by Deutsche Bank.

All of which reveals how extremely grave is the situation facing banks which (a) have indulged in fraudulent finance operations along the lines described here in respect of mortgages, and (b) the big money-center banks which have illegally exploited, leveraged, hypothecated and otherwise abused funds belonging to Ambassador Lee Wanta, without his authority, thereby, from the moment they started engaging in such activity, undertaking further ultra vires operations which throw all their subsequent transactions into question – EVERY SINGLE SUBSEQUENT TRANSACTION, not just SELECTED TRANSACTIONS.

SO THE RECKLESSNESS OF PAULSON'S BEHAVIOR CAN NOW BE BETTER UNDERSTOOD
Given these broader considerations, one can now understand rather more clearly why the

reckless criminal behavior of Henry M. Paulson, Jr., working to guidelines corruptly approved by President George W. Bush Jr. and by Vice President Cheney
, has had actual and

prospectively catastrophic consequences and implications for the entire international banking system (given, for starters, that US banking collapses would plunge the entire world into financial and economic chaos).

And going further, one can understand rather more clearly why Mr Henry M. Paulson’s endlessly criminal behavior in assuming that he and his blackmailed or blackmailable high-level colleagues could ‘play with’ Ambassador Wanta’s funds, represented an act of grossly reckless stupidity – not least given that,

had Wanta’s funds been remitted in June 2006, when they should have been, the financial sins identified above could and would have been brushed under the carpet
alluded to in an earlier report.

Finally, one can also appreciate why it is that when we describe Henry M. Paulson, Jr., President George W. Bush and his father, Vice President Cheney, the Clintons and other rogue ‘dark actors playing games’, as financial fraudsters and criminals, and Citibank, Bank of New York Mellon, and other institutions named in these reports, as criminal enterprises, nothing happens – because it’s all true…

APPENDIX A:
Deutsche Bank Foreclosures tossed out of Ohio United States District Court:
“They owe nothing”: Thursday, 15 November 2007.

Judge Christopher A. Boyko of the Eastern Ohio United States District Court, on October 31, 2007, dismissed 14 Deutsche Bank-filed foreclosures in a ruling based on lack of standing for not owning/holding the mortgage loan at the time the lawsuits were filed.

Judge Bokyo issued an order requiring the Plaintiffs in a number of pending foreclosure cases to file a copy of the executed Assignment demonstrating [that] Plaintiff (Deutsche Bank) was the holder and owner of the Note and Mortgage as of the date the Complaint was filed, or the Court would enter a dismissal.

The Court’s amended General Order No. 2006-16 requires Plaintiff (Deutsche Bank) to submit an Affidavit along with the complaint, which identifies Plaintiff as the original mortgage holder, or as an assignee, trustee, or successor-interest.

Apparently Deutsche Bank submitted several Affidavits that claim that Deutsche Bank was in fact the owner of the mortgage Note, but none of these Affidavits mention assignment or trust or successor-interest.

Thus, the Judge ruled that in every instance, these submissions create a “conflict” and they “do not satisfy” the burden of demonstrating at the time of filing the complaint, that Deutsche Bank was in fact the “legal” Note holder.

While the decision is great for homeowners in distress (due to providing a new escape hatch out of foreclosure), it is a blow to the cause of sorting out the high-finance side of the mortgage mess.

Jacksonville Area Legal Aid Attorney, April Charney, made these comments in regard to the Ohio Federal Court Ruling:

‘This Court Order is what I have been saying in my cases. This is

rampant fraud on every Court in America, or nonjudicial foreclosure fraud where the securitized trusts are filing foreclosures when they never own/hold the mortgage loan at the commencement of the foreclosure’.

‘That means that the loans are clearly in default at the time of any eventual transfer of the ownership of the mortgage loans to the trusts. This means that the loans are being held by the originating lenders after the alleged ‘sale’ to the trust, despite what it says per the pooling and servicing agreements and despite what the securities laws require’.

This means that many securitized trusts don’t really, legally, own these bad loans’.

‘In my cases, many of the trusts try to argue equitable assignment that predates the filing of the foreclosure, but a securitized trust cannot take an equitable assignment of a mortgage loan. It also means that the securitized trusts own nothing’.

‘So, with this decision, it appears confirmed that investors in the mortgage débacle may in fact own nothing – not even the bad loans that they funded. It seems that their right to the cash flow from the underlying properties does not extend to ownership of the properties themselves, thus clouding the recovery picture considerably’.

April Charney further remarked:

‘This opinion, once circulated and adopted by State and Federal Courts across the country, will stop the progress of foreclosures, at first in judicial foreclosure states, across America, dead in their tracks’.

(cont)

[edit on 1-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
(part 26) … Fascist bailout is an illuminati City of London conspiracy to kill U.S. Constitutional Republic & install fascism (monarchy) & is a financial Holocaust/holocaust & is a 3rd Pearl Harbor NWO/neo-Nazi event (cont)

in this post
no loan can be foreclosed upon without a contract to back it up; and no contract exists in these cases

the representative of the bank does NOT append his signature in a mode or manner that creates a contract between the borrower and the bank

When the borrower signs the documentation, what he or she is doing is creating a new negotiable piece of paper which, provided the bank or another party accepts it as such, can be converted into a LOAN. But it is a loan to the bank, not to the borrower

in immediately prior posts
an Ohio Federal Court has already insisted that no contracts underlay mortgage transactions associated recently with attempted foreclosures by Deutsche Bank

fascist bailout is a hoax & cover up of Deutche Bank, Citibank, Bank of New York-Mellon, House of Reps, Paulson, Greenspan are all guilty of mortgage fraud &/or theft &/or illegal use of Wanta’s trillions of dollars.

www.worldreports.org...
(cont)

OHIO FEDERAL COURT THROWS OUT DEUTSCHE BANK FORECLOSURES
As Appendix A to this analysis, we cite(d) [in immediately previous post] the case publicized last November when the Ohio Federal Court voided foreclosures demanded by Deutsche Bank, ruling that the de facto holders of the property in question ‘owe nothing’.

The basis for that ruling was as follows.

A borrower signs loan papers when a loan is made. A representative of the bank signs as well, but

the ONLY capacity in which the bank’s representative signs is so as to certify that the borrower’s signature is valid and correct. Put another way, the representative of the bank does NOT append his signature in a mode or manner that creates a contract
between the borrower and the bank. The reason that the bank’s representative does not sign in order to create a contract is that the bank is aware that it is not giving the borrower ANYTHING AT ALL.

When the borrower signs the documentation, what he or she is doing is creating a new negotiable piece of paper which, provided the bank or another party accepts it as such, can be converted into a LOAN. But it is a loan to the bank, not to the borrower.

The bank’s books will show the transaction as a credit, as banks are privileged institutions which enjoy the right to create money by monetizing promissory notes. The bank then places the amount that THE BORROWER loaned to them via the loan document into the borrower’s account (deposit account), or else issues a certified check or some other payment method from the transaction book entry account. That process creates a debit on the bank’s books.

FIDDLING OF BANKS’ BOOKS DOES NOT CREATE A CONTRACT
In other words, all of a sudden, the bank’s books are balanced, since the bank possesses a credit and a debit that suddenly match. But that process does not create a contract, which is what the court requires to be filed, in order to support any request for foreclosure PROVIDED A CONTRACT IS REQUESTED BY THE PERSON BEING FORECLOSED UPON, WHEN THE FORECLOSURE IS BEING CHALLENGED IN COURT.

The crucial point here is that when the person being foreclosed upon requests the contract when challenging the foreclosure in court, he or she will be able thereby to demonstrate to the court that the bank cannot provide any such document.

In the case cited in Appendix A, Deutsche Bank could not provide the contract because it did not possess a contract (see above). Accordingly, the court properly dismissed the foreclosure process.

So the message to all who are vexed by this fraudulent finance offensive is that

no loan can be foreclosed upon without a contract to back it up: and no contract exists in these cases.
However it is essential for the foreclosure to be challenged at the hearing and that the contract be requested. This is usually done in America by means of a motion lodged prior to the date of the hearing.

even if the Judge may be aware that no contract exists to back up the foreclosure, UNLESS THE REQUEST FOR THE CONTRACT IS MADE, the foreclosure will be granted. Therefore those concerned must always ensure that a motion challenging the foreclosure and requesting the contract MUST be lodged prior to the hearing.

In the report cited in the Appendix, the author implies, but does not actually state, that the reason the bank did not possess the contract was that the contract had been collectivised as the bank had been a purchaser of some of the packaged subprime derivatives. It can now be seen that these so-called mortgage-backed, collectivised, synthetic derivatives that have been sold around the world which are based on loans, have nothing to back them up and are therefore worthless.

‘SUBPRIME’ ‘SLIDE’ = DELIBERATE OBFUSCATION OF FRAUD
The ‘subprime crisis’ ‘slide’ is thus a verbal obfuscation designed by semantics experts aligned with US criminal intelligence cadres in order to obfuscate the true enormity of what has been going on for years behind the scenes – namely, that the banks have been ripping off Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, the Federal Home Loan Bank System. and other Government-Sponsored Enterprises and borrowers alike, and have been enriching themselves illegally at the expense of both.

(At the same time, the GSEs have been corruptly collaborating in this fraudulent activity, recycling what we suspect to be illegally procured cash into the banks, thus plugging huge gaps created by the ongoing illegal transfer of funds offshore and off-balance sheet: see below).

The value of such fraudulent financial transactions runs into multiple trillions of dollars. If the transactions were now to be properly marked on the banks’ books, every leading US bank and securities house, and thousands of US savings banks, would collapse in bankruptcy.

THE GSEs ARE OBLIGATED TO SUE THE BANKS TO RECOVER THEIR MONEY
Moreover the General Managements of Fannie Mae and other affected GSEs are grossly negligent on two glaringly obvious counts, to begin with: first, they did not exercise proper due diligence when financing the banks’ transactions; and secondly, they have inexplicably failed, given their knowledge of this corruption, to reclaim the funds that were illegally extracted from them by the banks, back onto their books, by every means available to them – which means that these GSEs are themselves co-conspirators with the banks in this fraudulent finance, as well as being negligent in this respect, as well.

Examination of the US Office of Management and Budget’s ‘Analytical Perspectives’ document for Fiscal Year 2007 reveals (on pages 1229-1231) gigantic white spaces in the accounts of the Federal National Mortgage Association, the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Association, and the US Federal Home Loan Bank System. Specifically, crucial basic data for direct loan obligations outstanding, are blank for the years 2005, 2007, and 2007 (estimated).

The reason these tables (1) are blank is that these GSEs have chosen not to reveal that they have been ripped off by the banks, let alone the proportions of the rip-offs. An obfuscatory and deceitful rubric in six-point type states that ‘Consistent with Government-wide practice for GSEs, information for 2006 and 2007 was not required to be collected’. As noted, data for 2005 is missing as well. The Editor of this service has studied the US Federal Budget intensively at times since the 1970s, and this ‘practice’ was, of course, never at all in evidence before the corrupt ‘need’ to disguise the magnitude of the frauds became acute.

THE BLANK TABLES IN THE OMB’S DATA ON THE GSEs
But of course, by publishing blank tables, the GSEs that have been exploited by the banks and that have therefore de facto been supporting banks that would otherwise clearly not be viable, have publicly revealed that a grave problem exists – without coming clean and explaining what it is.

The Office of Management and Budget’s ‘Analytical Perspectives’ document for Fiscal Year 2008 extends these BLANK data tables into FY 2008, adding the adjusted rubric:

• ‘‘Consistent with Government-wide practice for GSEs, information for 2007 and 2008 was not required to be collected’.

The tables for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are BLANK not just for FY2007 and FY 2008, but for FY2006 as well. However, all of a sudden, data that were missing in the 2006 column for the Federal Home Loan Bank System displayed in the Office of Management and Budget’s FY2007 ‘Analytical Perspectives’ has appeared in the FY 2008 documentation.

(cont)

[edit on 1-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join