It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for neo-nazi holocaust deniers

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
(cont from previous post)
(In the middle of this post we're going to switch from MAINSTREAM analysis to ALTERNATIVE ANALYSIS i.e., what's really going on.)

Who are the “Moslem” terrorists in mainland China? – Hezbollah or Al Qaeda or both?
-- today’s Moslem Brotherhood equals al Qaeda plus Hezbollah

How Al Qaeda seeks to buy Chinese arms

Terrorism in China

part 17 (cont-4) -- the CNWO, that is, the entry of China, Russia, India, Afghanistan & Pakistan & the other -stan countries, formally into the NWO

Two, conflicting political strategies: Contrary to Al Qaeda, Hezbollah has accepted the political process and has been legitimately engaged in participatory and competitive politics (notwithstanding of course the controversial nature of its paramilitary wing). While Al Qaeda is bent on destroying Arab regimes and their allies and on replacing them with Taliban-style systems of governance, Hezbollah aims to work within the Lebanese system. As revolutionary as it is, Hezbollah indirectly negotiates and makes deals with its enemies (evidenced in the several prisoner exchanges with Israel over the last decade). In sum, contrary to Al Qaeda, Hezbollah can be engaged.

Three, strategic differences: It is hard to envision any strategic relationship between Al Qaeda and Hezbollah when the former is officially at war with the latter's strategic orbit, comprised of Iran and Syria. Several of Al Qaeda's leaders and grand ideologues have issued statements over the years describing Hezbollah as nothing but an "agent of the Safavid empire" (in reference to Iran) and interpreting the Shiite group's agenda as solely intended to conspire to destroy Islam and to resuscitate Persian imperial rule over the Middle East and ultimately the world.

Lumping Al Qaeda and Hezbollah in the same basket will only do disservice to the global counterterrorism campaign. Each entity poses a distinct set of challenges to the Unites States and the West. Leading a successful campaign against these entities will require individual strategies tailored to address the distinctive threats they pose.
Encouraging the animosity of one toward the other and underscoring their differences serves the global war on terrorism better than creating a sense of solidarity between them.
Bilal Y. Saab is a research assistant at the Saban Center for Middle East Policy at the Brookings Institution. Bruce O. Riedel is a senior fellow at the Saban Center for Middle East Policy at Brookings

Here’s MAINSTREAM 60 minutes, an acknowledged CIA conduit www.cbsnews.com...

April 18, 2003 -- This is what deputy secretary of state Richard Armitage had in mind a few months ago when he pinned this label on Hezbollah. "Hezbollah may be the 'A-Team of Terrorists' and maybe al-Qaeda is actually the 'B' team.

www.cbsnews.com...

www.nationalterroralert.com...

Chertoff: Hezbollah Makes Al Qaeda Look Minor League - Greatest Risk To National Security

May 30, 2008 --Homeland Security chief Michael Chertoff warned Thursday that the radical Islamic group Hezbollah “makes Al Qaeda look like a minor league team,” and poses the greatest threat to national security.

“Someone described Hezbollah like the A-team of terrorists in terms of capabilities, in terms of range of weapons they have, in terms of internal discipline,” Chertoff told FOX News. “To be honest, they make Al Qaeda look like a minor league team.

“They have been more disciplined, and they’ve been in some senses more restrained in the kinds of attacks they carry out … in recent years, but that’s not something we can take for granted,” he warned.

Chertoff, speaking before the opening of a two-day terrorism forum in Jerusalem, also warned of the threat of a terrorist smuggling a bomb aboard a passenger airplane.

---

Now, the ALTERNATIVE, NON-MAINSTREAM ANALYSIS, by John Loftus:

www.john-loftus.com...

The Muslim Brotherhood, Nazis and Al-Qaeda

transcript of a speech given by John Loftus at a
Holocaust Memorial Observance

I had an unusual education in the Holocaust.

When I was working for the Attorney General, I was assigned to do the classified research about the Holocaust, so I went underground to a little town called Suitland, Maryland, right outside Washington, D.C., and that's where the U.S. government buries its secrets -- literally.

There are twenty vaults underground and each vault is one acre in size. Anyone see the movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark"? The last scene of that movie is what the underground vaults are really like, only not as organized as they are in the movie. And in those underground vaults I discovered something horrible.

I learned that many of the Nazis that I had been assigned to prosecute were on the CIA payroll, but the CIA didn't know they were Nazis because the British Intelligence Service had lied to them.
What the British Intelligence Service didn't know was that their liar was Kim Philby, the Soviet communist double agent -- a little scandal of the Cold War. But our State Department swept it all under the rug and allowed the Nazis to stay in America until I was stupid enough to go public with it.

What do you do when you want to go public with a story like this one? You call up "60 Minutes." We had a great time. Mike Wallace gave me 30 minutes on his show.

For a long time, it was the longest segment that "60 Minutes" ever did. When the episode about Nazis in America went on the air back in 1982, it caused a minor national uproar. Congress demanded hearings, Mike Wallace got the Emmy award, and my family got the death threats. It was a great trade-off.

Then a funny thing happened. Over the last 25 years, every retired spy in the U.S. and Canada and England all wanted me to be their lawyer, for free of course. So I had 500 clients, they paid me $1 apiece. So I am the worst paid lawyer in America, but among the better employed.

Let me give you an example. This year a friend of mine from the CIA, named Bob Baer wrote a very good book about Saudi Arabia and terrorism, it's called Sleeping with the Devil. I read the book and I got about a third of the way through and I stopped. Bob was writing how when he worked for the CIA how bad the files were.

He said, for example, the files for the Muslim Brotherhood were almost nothing. There were just a few newspaper clippings. I called Bob up and said, "Bob, that's wrong. The CIA has enormous files on the Muslim Brotherhood, volumes of them. I know because I read them a quarter of a century ago." He said, "What do you mean?"

Here's how you can find all of the missing secrets about the Muslim Brotherhood -- and you can do this, too. I said, "Bob, go to your computer and type in two words into the search part. Type the word "Banna," B-a-n-n-a. He said, "Yeah." Type in "Nazi." Bob typed the two words in, and out came 30 to 40 articles from around the world. He read them and called me back and said, "Oh my gosh, what have we done?"

What I'm doing today is doing what I'm doing now: I'm educating a new generation in the CIA that the Muslim Brotherhood was a fascist organization that was hired by Western intelligence that evolved over time into what we today know as al-Qaeda.

Here's how the story began. In the 1920's there was a young Egyptian named al Banna. And al Banna formed this nationalist group called the Muslim Brotherhood. Al Banna was a devout admirer of Adolph Hitler and wrote to him frequently. So persistent was he in his admiration of the new Nazi Party that in the 1930's, al-Banna and the Muslim Brotherhood became a secret arm of Nazi intelligence.

The Arab Nazis had much in common with the new Nazi doctrines. They hated Jews; they hated democracy; and they hated the Western culture.
It became the official policy of the Third Reich to secretly develop the Muslim Brotherhood as a fifth column, a secret Nazi army inside Egypt. When war broke out, the Muslim Brotherhood promised in writing that they would rise up and help General Rommell and make sure that no English or American soldier was left alive in Cairo or Alexandria.

The Muslim Brotherhood began to expand in scope and influence during World War II. They even had a Palestinian section headed by the grand Mufti of Jerusalem, one of the great bigots of all time.

Here, too, was a man who loved Hitler. The grand Mufti of Jerusalem was the Muslim Brotherhood representative for Palestine. These men were undoubtedly Arab Nazis.

The Grand Mufti, for example, went to Germany during the war and helped recruit an international SS division of Arab Nazis. They based it in Croatia and called it the "Handjar" Muslim Division, but it was to become the core of Hitler's new army of Arab fascists that would conquer the Arab peninsula and then all of Africa -- grand dreams.

At the end of World War II, the Muslim Brotherhood was wanted for war crimes. Their German intelligence handlers were captured in Cairo. The whole net was rolled up by the British Secret Service. Then a horrible thing happened.

Instead of prosecuting the Nazis -- the Muslim Brotherhood -- the British government hired them.

They brought all the fugitive Nazi war criminals of Arab and Muslim descent into Egypt, and for three years they were trained on a special mission. The British Secret Service wanted to use the fascists of the Muslim Brotherhood to strike down the infant state of Israel in 1948.

cont.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Who are the “Moslem” terrorists in mainland China? – Hezbollah or Al Qaeda or both?
-- today’s Moslem Brotherhood equals al Qaeda plus Hezbollah

How Al Qaeda seeks to buy Chinese arms

Terrorism in China

part 17 (cont-4) -- the CNWO, that is, the entry of China, Russia, India, Afghanistan & Pakistan & the other -stan countries, formally into the NWO

(continuing w/the ALTERNATIVE analysis, by John Loftus)

Only a few people in the Mossad know this, but many of the members of the Arab Armies and terrorist groups that tried to strangle the infant State of Israel were the Arab Nazis of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Britain was not alone.

The French intelligence service cooperated by releasing the Grand Mufti and smuggling him to Egypt, so all of the Arab Nazis came together.

So, from 1945 to 1948, the British Secret Service protected every Arab Nazi they could, but they failed to quash the State of Israel.

What the British did then, in the 1950's they sold the Arab Nazis to the predecessor of what became the CIA.

It may sound stupid; it may sound evil, but it did happen.

The idea was that we were going to use the Arab Nazis in the Middle East as a counterweight to the Arab communists. Just as the Soviet Union was funding Arab communists, we would fund the Arab Nazis to fight against them. And lots of secret conflicts took place. We kept the Muslim Brotherhood on our payroll.

But the Egyptians became nervous. Nasser ordered all of the Muslim Brotherhood out of Egypt or be imprisoned, or he would execute them all.

During the 1950's, the CIA evacuated the Nazis of the Muslim Brotherhood to Saudi Arabia.

Now when they arrived in Saudi Arabia, some of the leading lights of the Muslim Brotherhood like Azzam, became the teachers in the Madrasas, the religious schools. And there they combined the doctrines of Nazism with this weird Islamic cult, Wahhabiism. Everyone thinks that Islam is this fanatical religion, but it is not. They think that Wahabbism- the Saudi version of Islam -- is typical, but it's not.

The Wahhabi cult was condemned as a heresy more than 60 times by the mainstream Muslim nations before 1900. But when the Saudis got wealthy, their oil money bought a lot of silence. This is a very harsh cult. Wahhabiism was only practiced by two nations, the Taliban and Saudi Arabia.

That's how extreme it is. It really has nothing to do with Islam. Islam is supposed to be a very peaceful and tolerant religion. It has always had somewhat good relationships with the Jews for most of the first thousand years of its existence.

For the Saudis, who had been pro-NAzi during WWII, they were hapy to be the new home of the Muslim Brotherhood. The literate Egyptin brothers were put to work as schoolteachers. Fascism and Islamic extremism were mingled in these schools. And there was a young student who paid attention - - one of Azzam's students was named Osama Bin Ladin. It is true. Osama Bin Ladin was taught by the Nazis of the Muslim Brotherhood who had emigrated to Saudi Arabia. (Saddam was also raised by his Nazi uncle).

In 1979 the CIA decided to take the Arab Nazis out of cold storage.

The Russians had invaded Afghanistan, so we told the Saudis that we would fund them if they would bring all of the Arab Nazis together and ship them off to Afghanistan to fight the Russians.

We had to rename them. We couldn't call them the Muslim Brotherhood because that was too sensitive a name. Its Nazi past was too known. So we called them the Maktab al Khidimat il Mujahideen, the MAK.

And the CIA lied to Congress and said they didn't know who was on the payroll in Afghanistan, no one except the Saudis. But it was not true.

A small section CIA knew perfectly well that we had once again hired the Arab Nazis and that we were using them to fight our secret wars.

Azzam and his assistant, Osama Bin Ladin, rose to some prominence from 1979 to '89, and they won the war. They drove the Russians out of Afghanistan.

Our CIA said, "We won, let's go home!" and we left this army of Arab fascists in the field of Afghanistan.

The Saudis didn't want them to come back. The Saudis started paying bribes to Osama Bin Ladin and his followers to stay out of Saudi Arabia.

Now the MAK split in half. Azzam was mysteriously assassinated apparently by Osama Bin Ladin himself. The radical group -- the most radical of the merge of the Arab fascists and religious extremists -- Osama called that al Qaeda. But to this day there are branches of the Muslim Brotherhood all through al Qaeda.

Osama Bin Ladin's second in command, Ayman al-Zawahiri, came from the Egyptian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, which is different from its twin sister, the Palestinian Islamic Jihad. There are many flavors and branches, but they are all Muslim Brotherhoods.

There is one branch in Israel. The organization you know as "Hammas" is actually a secret chapter of the Muslim Brotherhood. When Israel assassinated Sheik Yassin a month ago, the Muslim Brotherhood published his obituary in a Cairo newspaper in Arabic and revealed that he was actually the secret leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Gaza.

So the Muslim Brotherhood became this poison that spread throughout the Middle East and on 9/11, it began to spread around the world.

I know this sounds like some sort of a sick fantasy, but go to your computer and type in the words "Banna," B-a-n-n-a and the word "Nazi," N-a-z-i, and you will see all of the articles come up.

Those are all the pieces of information that the CIA was trying to hide from its employees.

It did not want them to know the awful past.

So, in 1985, when I was testifyoing before Congress exposing European Nazis on the CIA payroll, at the same time they were trying to hide from Congress the fact that they had Arab Nazis back on the payroll to fight the Russians -- a stupid and corrupt program.

So, when Bob Baer studied his files, he was just stunned. A whole generation: the current CIA people know nothing about this.

And believe me, the current generation CIA are good and decent Americans and I like them a lot. They're trying to do a good job, but part of their problem is their files have been shredded. All of these secrets have to come out. More than that our intelligence community needs the support of all our citizens.

So, of course, my clients in the intelligence community said, "Well, what are you doing?" "what do you need?"
They gave me an example . They said, "Here's how the Saudis finance these groups.

The Saudis have established a group of charities on a street in Virginia. It's 555 Grove St., Herndon, Virginia."

So I said, "OK the Saudis have charities, so what?" These charities fund Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hezbollah, al-Qaeda. The Saudis are getting tax deductions for terrorism. They have set up front groups for all the terrorists groups in the U.S. and the front groups get the Saudi money as a charitable donation.

I said, "You're kidding me."

Nope. And they told me that right near where I lived in ST. Petersburg, Florida were some of the leading terrorists in the world. There were these two professors at the University of South Florida.

One had just left -- Professor Shallah had just gone to Syria -- and he is now the world head of Palestinian Islamic Jihad. His number two, the head of Palestinian Islamic Jihad in the Western Hemisphere, was Dr. Sami al-Arian, who is still employed as a professor at the University of South Florida. You've got to be kidding. This can't be true.

Yes, Al Arian and his friends were are raising money all across America and shipping it to Syria to go down to Palestine, the Palestinian areas, and hire suicide bombers to kill Jews.

They sent me the videotapes. There was Professor al-Arian on stage and one of his friends gets up and says, "Now, who will give me $500 to kill a Jew?

"There are people standing by in Jerusalem who will go out in the street and stab a Jew with a knife, but we need $500." And he said, "All of this money will go to the Islamic committee for Palestine." And then they inrroduced AL Arian's charity as the front group in the United States for the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

So I had all my friends in the FBI and CIA send in these files. I said, "Why haven't you prosecuted this guy? You've known about him since 1989." "We'd love to. We've tried to prosecute him but we were told we couldn't touch him because he gets most of his money from the Saudis, and we are all under orders not to do anything to embarrass the Saudi government."

I said, "I don't mind embarrassing them." You know what I did? I donated money to the charity that was Al Arian's terrorist front, because under Florida law, that gave me the right to sue the charity to find out where my money was going. It was hilarious. Best fifty bucks I have ever spent.

In early March, 2002, I drafted a long lawsuit exposing Professor Sami al-Arian, naming all the crimes he'd committed, all the bombings in Israel, the fundraising in America , all of his ties to terrorism.

I mentioned how his money got to him from the Saudis and how the Saudis had convinced our government not to prosecute him for political reasons.

Because of my high-level security clearances, everything I write that sort of touches on classified material has to be sent back to the government before publication, for censorship. So I sent my long lawsuit complaint to the CIA, and they loved it. They said, "Oh, great. We don't like the Saudis either. Go sue them."

Three days later two FBI Agents showed up at my door, saying, "You know, there are only 21 people in the U.S. government that knew some of this information, and now you're 22. How did you find out?"

(cont)

[edit on 16-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
this is the final part of the Loftus speech, that in the previous posts establishes that the Nazi Moslem Brotherhood is the forerunner of Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, Taliban and other fascist "Islamic Terrorist" groups ... that are ALL funded by Saudi Arabia.

It's a good idea to re-read the immediately prior post, and also, to re-read the post before that, where the Loftus paper begins, www.abovetopsecret.com...

And remember, John is an Irish Catholic, he's NOT Jewish. Here are his credentials:

website: www.john-loftus.com... [John Loftus] held some of highest security clearances in world, w/special access to NATO Cosmic, CIA codeword, Top Secret Nuclear files.

-- today’s Moslem Brotherhood equals al Qaeda plus Hezbollah plus Hammas plus more terrorist groups.

How Al Qaeda seeks to buy Chinese arms.

Terrorism in China

part 17 (cont-6) -- the CNWO, that is, the entry of China, Russia, India, Afghanistan & Pakistan & the other -stan countries, formally into the NWO

(continuing w/the ALTERNATIVE analysis, by John Loftus)

Three days later two FBI Agents showed up at my door, saying, "You know, there are only 21 people in the U.S. government that knew some of this information, and now you're 22. How did you find out?"

I said, "I'm sorry, I can't tell you, attorney-client privilege." That's why my clients pay me $1.00 each.

The day before I went to file the lawsuit, I got a frantic phone call from the United States Department of Justice.

They said, "John, please don't file the lawsuit tomorrow. We really are going to raid these Saudi charities. We're going to close them down. Just give us more time."

"Oh yeah, you're going to raid them. That's what you told me in January - - and again in February, and now it's March. You want more time? I'll give you until 10:00 o'clock tomorrow.

I'm filing my complaint at 10:00 a.m., and then I'm going to release the 555 Grove Street address of the Saudi charities and that the US Government has been covering this up for years.

At 10:00 AM I filed my lawsuit, and at 10:15, the U.S. government launched Operation Greenquest, a massive raid on all the Saudi charities at 555 grove street plus a bunch of related homes and businesses. In one hour we shut down the entire Saudi money-laundering network in America. Closed it down.

From March 20, 2002 to the present, the government has found more and more evidence seized in those archives on that single raid that day. The evidence was so compelling that Professor al-Arian is no longer giving his speeches. He is now in federal prison.... Some 32 different people have been indicted in the United States as a direct result of these efforts.

But not the Saudis -- not one of the Saudis went to jail.

I guess I am just an Irish Catholic troublemaker. A month after I filed my lawsuit against al-Arian, I did it again: I caused some trouble. I invited some of the top trial lawyers in America to come down to visit me in St. Petersburg, Florida. Boy, did I have a deal for them. I wanted them to put up millions of dollars of their own money -- I'm poor, I had no money to give them -- but I would work for free. I wanted to do something for America.

These are lawyers like Ron Motley that had won billions of dollars in their lawsuits against the tobacco industry and the asbestos industry.

I said, "What I want you to do is look at the evidence I've collected. It's the same Saudi banks and charities that funded Sami al-Arian that also funded al Qaeda." I said, "I want you to bring a class action in Federal Court in Washington on behalf of everyone who died on Sept. 11th. I'm going to work for free and collect all the evidence, introduce you to the experts, provide all the exhibits and documents . . . and we have to do this for America."

The lawyers studied all the documents I collected, and on August 15, 2002, they filed the largest class-action lawsuit in American history in the Federal District Court in Washington D.C., asking for one trillion dollars damages against the Saudis.

The lawsuit said essentially that all these Saudi banks had one thing in common. They were bribing Osama bin Ladin millions of dollars a year to stay out of Saudi Arabia and go blow up someone else.

Well, on 9/11, we found out we were someone else, and the Saudis had to pay for their negligence. So that lawsuit is coming along, but it will probably go on for years.

And more and more people in the CIA and FBI are sort of using me as a back channel to get information out to the public in a responsible manner. So, believe it or not, they've actually thinking of giving me my own TV show....The John Batchelor radio show has given me a national platform every weeknight, but I'm on at 10:30 at night and it's past your bedtime. I will also be statrting my own nightly national radio show on the new Nova M network in the early evening, so you may finally be able to hear me.

What I've become in my old age is a teacher.

Twenty-five years ago I was a lot younger, a lot thinner, but now every day I get 500 to 1,000 e-mails from honest men and women around the world from the intelligence community.

And we have to end the evil in this world. We have to recognize that

al Qaeda simply didn't spring up on its own. The evil route was Nazism.

The al Qaeda Doctrine is the same as the Arab Nazis held.

They hated Jews, they hate democracy, and they hate Westerners for Western culture. Al Qaeda is nothing more than the religious expression of Arab Fascism.

We allowed this branch of the Nazi trunk to survive, to flourish, and it has come back to haunt us.

We must do a better job. Look at these children. They are our legacy. If we are to keep our children safe, we must teach them the lessons of the past.

Every generation should know what these candles mean.

Not only that one of the greatest tragedies in the history of the world really happened, but the evil that caused it -- Nazism -- survived because we didn't fight hard enough. We didn't finish the job.

But we must tell our children that in every generation the men and women of America have stood side by side with our Jewish, Christian, and Moslem brothers. We have risen up together against hatred. America is united now.

We will win the war on terror, and we will finish the job that these soldiers and survivors started more than a half-century ago.

We must set the standard that to teach a child to hate is the worst form of child abuse.

We must work together to end racism in our children's lifetime.

We must teach our children to remember the Holocaust and be proud, so proud of those who survived and inspired us with their courage.

In their name, in their honor, let us go forward and fight together.

NEVER AGAIN.

--

[edit on 17-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
summary of p30 posts
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I want to refer you to a post, 'Were we controlled? -- short sellng before Bear Stearns commodity (food) mkt collapse', at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

the post I just refered you to is based on a Dave Emory broadcast:
Listen (RealAudio) www.wfmu.org... archive=45042

Excerpted description of Dave Emory’s broadcast (listen to broadcast; description comments are abbreviated) is at: ftrsummary.blogspot.com...

Here are some selected excerpts from the descriptions of the broadcast:

analysis of apparent sabotage of investment bank Bear Stearns, maneuvering by corporate elements associated w/the global Nazi money machine...

Among possible co-conspirators in this gambit are three hedge funds & Deutsche Bank, a principal element of Bormann capital network.

Presentation of destruction of Bear Stearns (which is described by an insider as 'an attack by the shorts', is set against background of short-selling operations associated w/the assassination of President Kennedy & attacks of September 11, 2001.

Among players in events of 11/22/1963 was giant German/Argentine commodities trading firm of Bunge
, which recently increased its global profile in marketing of corn syrup, a key ingredient in production of many foodstuffs.

The rise in price of essential commodities such as corn--driven by market speculation -- threatens much of world w/dire hardship & even starvation.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I want to refer you to another post, "‘channeled’ Nazi intergalactic war briefings for landing on planet Earth conspiracy", at:

This post describes the research of anti-nazi/anti-fascist researcher broadcaster Dave Emory, and includes active links to several radio broadcasts and transcripts detailing various nazi-"ufo/alien" programs and related organizations, along with 'Nazi channeling to ufo/Egyptian gods' and exposes an Fifth Column Nazi "new-age" movement.

“Plan Nine from Berchtesgaden.” -occult concept of “Nine,” who are—take your pick—space aliens, ancestors of everyone & everything (except black race), especially ancient Egyptians. - notion all humans are descended from space aliens, except for African race.

Emory notes Nation of Islam propagates philosophy features notion Elijah Muhammad, founder of organization, is orbiting earth in giant mother ship. At “appointed Hour” ship will land—presumably w/others— spirit all black folks to “Heaven.”

[edit on 18-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
before proceeding with our CNWO analysis, part 18 (and I've just had some insights on all this in terms of the current U.S. financial destabilization -- see below) -- the CNWO, that is, the entry of China, Russia, India, Afghanistan & Pakistan & the other -stan countries, formally into the NWO ... (which is after the following three videos)

... I want first to refer you to a post by skipper1975, called, 'How to Take Down The New World Order', at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
which posts the following youtube -- although this is peaceful, it shows the most modern robotic weapons we must peacefully overcome:

that's a much more peaceful video than my pick, which shows kids in war:

or another peaceful favorite, which is by a comedian:

Google Video Link

part 18 -- the CNWO, that is, the entry of China, Russia, India, Afghanistan & Pakistan & the other -stan countries, formally into the NWO

I wanted to direct your attention to a few new posts:

It's kind of interesting, because for the last 10 days I've been investigating the formation of the CNWO (just scroll up and up then back a page).

I just now (about 10 min ago) had a realization:
3rd Pearl Harbor? -- current financial destabilization attack on U.S. NWO financial terrorism?
I just had a realization ... it certainly looks like we're experiencing a 3rd Pearl Harbor attack by the NWO. This is a financial destabilization by the NWO/nazi/neo-nazis. And, apparently, it's designed to solidify the CNWO.

it looks like it's being done RIGHT NOW in real time, as we watch them deploying financial terrorism and financial warfare:
'breaking news: Morgan Stanley in buyout talks w/China', at www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
'AIG illegal scams exposed & linked to Goldman Sachs & China –(Fed’s Greenburg & Kissinger from AIG)', at:
and
AIG. Conspiracy Theories of the World Unite’, at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nazi/neo-Nazi/NWO/CNWO AIG crimes w/Goldman Sachs, Fed's Greenburg/Kissinger, China.
AIG 'cooked' books moving debt offshore. Past CEO, Fed's Maurice Greenberg. Grew from Asia Life/C. founded by Cornelius Starr, Shanghai,1919. Starr w/OSS/CIA. AIG provided intelligence on shipping, manufacturing & industrial bombing targets in Asia & Germany. CIA dir Casey wanted Greenberg as ass't, but stayed w/AIG. Kissinger chairs AIG int'l. for doc, see: 'AIG illegal scams exposed & linked to Goldman Sachs & China –(Fed’s Greenburg & Kissinger from AIG'

and
'Were we controlled? -- short sellng before Bear Stearns commodity (food) mkt collapse',

also see, www.abovetopsecret.com...

and
Lehman/Enron oil 'front-running' champs?: Oil Speculation Collapse Brings More Realistic Prices

and
cheaper to redistribute ‘capitalism conspiracy’ bailout 2008 900 billion dollars equally among taxpayers

by the way, I've done a series of posts recently on China & Russia & India and the 'stan countries including Pakistan and Afghanistan formally being inducted into the NWO to make a new (competing) player, called: the CNWO, 'CNWO part 5 -- the CNWO, that is, the entry of China, Russia, India & the -stan countries, formally into the NWO', at: (start here then scroll down thru part 11
then pick it up at part 16, at; www.abovetopsecret.com...
here's part 17
'Who are the “Moslem” terrorists in mainland China? – Hezbollah or Al Qaeda or both?' starting at www.abovetopsecret.com... and proceeding along to part 17:
then switching from mainstream analysis to alternative analysis at: scroll down about 20 inches at www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
CNWO analysis, part 19a -- the CNWO, that is, the entry of China, Russia, India, Afghanistan & Pakistan & the other -stan countries, formally into the NWO to create the CNWO

Here’s an article that confirms my premise of yesterday, that the NWO is financially forcing the CNWO to happen.

finance.yahoo.com...,MER,LEH,AIG ,C,XLF,%5EDJI

Big Risk: Surging Debt Makes U.S. More Dependent on China, Russia, Gulf States
Posted Sep 15, 2008 12:07pm EDT by Aaron Task in Investing, Recession, Banking
Related: BAC, MER, LEH, AIG, C, XLF, ^DJI

The demise of Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, and Bear Stearns this year has investors contemplating the long-term outlook for other once-venerable institutions, including Dow members Citigroup, AIG and Bank of America.

But there's an even bigger financial institution with greater debt and an increasing level of bad loans on its books: The U.S. government.

Given the actions already taken, from the Housing Bill to the nationalization of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the U.S. deficit could double to $800 billion in two years, says Nouriel Roubini, of NYU's Stern School and RGE Monitor. (Even worse, the official government deficit figures exclude the costs of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as the unfunded liabilities of Social Security and Medicare.)

The big risk is that foreign holders of Treasuries will no longer accept low interest rates to help fund U.S. debt spending, says Roubini, noting countries like China, Russia and oil-producing nations in the Middle East have becoming increasingly important holders of Treasuries. Should they demand higher rates to hold U.S. debt or, worse, dump their holdings, it could have profound ramifications on the U.S. economy and the value of the dollar.

Note the size of China’s involvement in buying our debt by underwriting U.S. Treasury Bonds.
THIS IS A VERY DIFFICULT WEBSITE TO FIND, SO REMEMBER THIS URL SOMEWHERE
(note: the figures are from the U.S. Gov’t; I added the color coding for future analysis and reference): www.ustreas.gov...

Note how much each country (highlighted in color) increased their purchased holdings of our national debt. One good example, is Norway ... from 0 billion to 47 billion in purchases of our debt. I wonder why they did that. Probably wanted to get more foreign aid from the U.S. -- or, there's an undercover intelligence-related black ops banking center hidden there. Norway seems totally off the radar these days. (I'll have to check.) ALSO, note the huge increase by United Kingdom from ~67 billion to ~290 billion.. I wonder if this is referring to Great Britain, or to the City of London aka "the Crown" (a separate sovereign nation).

(Plz watch 1st video in preceding post)

intro--As you know, we're currently looking into the forcing of China (not to mention Russia, India etc) into the NWO to render the CNWO. My premise is that the NWO and CNWO will continue to fight in minor but not major wars since they're in the same league and merely put out different teams in order to increase profits and eliminate subject populations.

WELL - at the moment we're looking at the NWO inviting China to INCREASE China's financial hold on the U.S., by allowing and encouraging COMMUNIST China to buy up Wall Street investment banks (that are major private owners of the Fed. (see previous post)
*This would make the Fed co-owned by China, as well as City of London, Italy, and, I believe, Canada investment bank(er)s.

SO-- let's look at how of the the U.S. Federal debt & interest on that debt, is OWNED by China -- I refer you to the following post, from which the following illustration is excerpted: '54% not 24% -- congress(wo)men caught lying on % of income tax going to military', at:

PLUS, refer to spreadsheet chart at top of page.

We’re now going to add up the ownership of the U.S. dept (according to the info from halexandria, the debt is collaterolized by the servitude of the U.S. citizen) and, I’d imagine, all non-corporate (private citizen) U.S. holdings:

Now: let’s try to tie it in w/this from halexandria www.halexandria.org... :

"Through paying interest to the Federal Reserve Corporation in gold, the US Treasury became progressively depleted of its gold. America’s gold certificates, coin, and bullion were continually shipped off to the coffers of various European Banks and Power Elite. In 1933, when the Treasury was drained and the debt was larger than ever (a financial condition known as “insolvency”), Franklin Roosevelt proclaimed the bankruptcy of the United States. Every 14th-Amendment “citizen of the United States” [everything was already set up!] was pledged as an asset to finance the Chapter 11 re-organization expenses and pay interest in perpetuity to the creditors (i.e. the Federal Reserve Bankers) on the “national debt” (“which shall not be questioned”).

With the Government’s bankruptcy, “law” became “public policy”, i.e. Federal Reserve Reinsurance policy. Now operating exclusively within the jurisdiction of corporate limited-liability insurance, the Federal Reserve switched its requirements 180° and foreclosed the possibility to pay interest in gold, requiring payments on the debt and reorganization to be made with FRNs. Ownership of gold by the bankrupted, conquered citizens, made into the enemy by the Amendatory Act of March 9, 1933, was made “illegal” by Franklin Roosevelt’s Gold Proclamation (The Decree). Thereafter, the Bankers set about confiscating as much of the private gold as possible, gold that hadn’t already been shipped to the European Federal Reserve Banks as interest payments on the FRNs printed into circulation. After 1933, FRNs became increasingly unbacked, until Richard Nixon closed the silver window and removed the final vestige of backing in 1968.

By being forced to function only as a citizen of the United States, everyone was foreclosed from access to genuine law, substance, sovereignty, real law, and constitutional due process, confined to operating in law and commerce only within the Banker’s private commercial, military, limited-liability jurisdiction. Americans’ survival came to depend on acting as if they were “citizens of the United States” and inseparably united with and bound to what is called their “Straw Man”.

A person’s “Straw Man” is their ALL-CAPITAL LETTERS NAME. This is the core of the situation. It revolves around the meaning and significance of the words used in the acts involving them, especially the name. A few crucial facts concerning the name are:

1. In law, every word, letter, punctuation, and capitalization utilized in legal documents and proceedings has legal import and significance. Law means the rules revolving around the use of deadly force. The ultimate legal consequence of every word used in law is life and death. This fact imparts to law its unique importance. Law is not simply another academic pursuit, but a field bearing on one’s very survival.

2. A person’s name is a “flag” per the Law of the Flag, proclaiming their rights, standing in law, applicable law, and jurisdiction. When set forth in upper- and lower-case letters, in accord with the established rules of English grammar, a name is called a “true name”. In law, such a name signifies the real person, the living, flesh-and-blood, sentient being with free will, and unbounded spiritual dimension, absolute (unalienable) rights, full standing in law, and access to the substance and content of genuine law. When set forth in all capital letters, both law and English grammar mandate that such an assemblage of letters be considered something entirely different than a true name and all the content that a true name signifies. Such deception now comprises the foundational legal device used to control not only America, but the population of the entire world."

here’s a comment on the above from an outside source:

The main skunkiness is the turning of US Citizens into the debt collateral as if the Citizens were cattle to be raided and traded.

the War Powers Act of 1933 which happened under FDR's presidency and which He never vetoed, is a very telling thing to me about FDR.

Allegedly, the US Congress was working on repealing the whole of the War Powers Act of 1933 when the Clinton - Lewinsky thing happened and Congress got side tracked into impeachment hearings and never did get the 1933 War Powers Act removed from the United States Code.

(cont)

[edit on 19-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
CNWO analysis, part 19b -- the CNWO, that is, the entry of China, Russia, India, Afghanistan & Pakistan & the other -stan countries, formally into the NWO to create the CNWO

(continued from previous page)
www.marketwatch.com...

May 29, 2008
--
Fed might accept foreign collateral

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) -- The Federal Reserve is actively considering creation of a lending facility that would accept "very safe" foreign collateral from "sound" global banks in case of a widespread liquidity crisis, Fed Vice Chairman Donald Kohn said Thursday.

A new global discount window is "under active study," Kohn said. "It is possible that over time, major central banks could perhaps agree to accept a common pool of very safe collateral, facilitating the liquidity management of global banks," he said, stipulating that such loans only be made to sound institutions.

Kohn's suggestion came in prepared remarks wrapping up a special conference in New York on liquidity in money markets that was sponsored by the New York Fed and the Columbia Business School. Read his prepared remarks

"Market functioning remains far from normal," Kohn said, pointing in particular to large spreads between overnight bank rates such as Libor and other short-term rates. Such large spreads indicate that markets still are in shock.

Kohn argued that the Fed and other central banks had prevented a global run on Bear Stearns and possibly other major financial institutions in March, but the emphasis of his talk was on what lessons central banks and the financial system should take from the liquidity crisis that spread like topsy from subprime mortgages to asset-backed securities to the collapse of one of the world's biggest investment banks. See latest story on Bear Stearns
"One of the things we have learned over recent months is that broker-dealers, like banks, are subject to destructive runs when markets aren't functioning well," Kohn said.

The biggest question is: What to do about the broker-dealers and investment banks that, since the run on Bear Stearns, have now been given unprecedented access to the Fed's lending facilities? Should that access be continued on a permanent basis? Or should it be provided only in emergencies?
Kohn had no simple answer to that question: "Unquestionably, regulation needs to respond to what we have learned," he said. "Whether broader regulatory changes for broker-dealers are necessary is a difficult question that deserves further study."

now take a look at this, from www.dailyreckoning.com.au... :

Fed now accepting credit card debt as collateral
by Dan Denning • May 5th, 2008
The U.S. Federal Reserve got even more deeply involved in the credit crisis on Friday by offering more loans to the banks through two of its newly established “facilities.”The Fed has become the mother of all credit exiles, accepting Wall Street’s over-valued, under-performing, dead-beat loans. At least that is what it’s done in a metaphorical sense. What did it do practically?
First the Fed increased by US$25 billion the amount of money it will auction to banks (commercial and investment) through its Term Auction Facility (TAF). Here banker people, borrow more. Please.

Second, the Fed expanded the list of collateral it will accept for asset-swapping through its Term Securities Lending (Facility). Remember, that’s the one that lets banks and prime brokers swap mortgage-backed securities for Treasury bonds for up to 28-days.

The Fed is now expanding that list of asset-backed securities to include collateralized car loans, credit card receivables, and student loans. It’s doing so because the lack of demand for bonds backed by those assets has had a real political impact in an election year. Students can’t get loans for American universities because investors won’t buy bonds issued by the banks who made the loans to the students. No funding, no college.

We don’t know if you are as agitated reading about the Fed loan programs as we are writing about them. It’s pretty agitating. You have to translate what the Fed has done from Central Bank speak to what it really means.

What it really means is that that the Fed has lowered interest rates as far as it can to deal with the bank lending crisis. It still hasn’t encouraged banks to loan to each other, or investors to buy bonds backed by various kinds of consumer liabilities. But it HAS had some effects.

Remember last week we said the interest rate on U.S. Treasury bonds is below the rate of inflation? Well, American real estate speculator Sam Zell says this has lured some investors back into the market for residential mortgage-backed securities. “Is it in large volumes? No. Is it the natural first step in the evolution? Yes.”

The evolution of what? New credit markets? A credit market where the Fed trashes the yield on U.S. government debt in order to make the yield on mortgage-backed debt look less trashy? One asset might look less trashy in a side-by-side comparison. But for investors, isn’t this like choosing which leper you’d like to take home and introduce to your mother?

Our take is this: the Fed has probably stopped cutting rates for awhile because it’s apparent that cutting rates has not solved the problem in the credit markets. That problem is still the same: poor asset quality. But even on that score, not everyone agrees.

www.treasurydirect.gov...

9/18/2008
5,492,459,419,394.83-debt held by public
4,172,172,383,864.24-intragovernmental holdings
9,664,631,803,259.07-total public debt

www.ncdp.org...$1+million+a+minute+North+Carolina+Democratic+Party

National Debt Grows $1 Million a Minute
Like a ticking time bomb, the national debt is an explosion waiting to happen. It's expanding by about $1.4 billion a day — or nearly $1 million a minute.
What's that mean to you?
It means almost $30,000 in debt for each man, woman, child and infant in the United States.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Nothing in your massive scribble could convince me that the holocaust ever took place, until the ax went down:

Originally posted by counterterrorist

Like a ticking time bomb, the national debt is an explosion waiting to happen. It's expanding by about $1.4 billion a day — or nearly $1 million a minute.
What's that mean to you?
It means almost $30,000 in debt for each man, woman, child and infant in the United States.

Alright. I must admit that there is no contra-argument for this kind of evidence.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
CNWO analysis, part 20 -- the CNWO, that is, the entry of China, Russia, India, Afghanistan & Pakistan & the other -stan countries, formally into the NWO to create the CNWO

I want to direct you to my response to a new post, by Shere Khaan, about China, called:
'Electromagnetic War', at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
to my response to that post, at, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically it looks into Chinese electromagnetic warfare, especially of interest at this time while we're investigating the CNWO, and because of not-so-long-ago an alleged mole inside a U.S. research lab smuggled top secret info out of the lab, to a Chinese agent in China.

So, we've seen in the last few posts China buying up the U.S. national debt, Al Queda and other Moslem Brotherhood groups active in China, an active heroin trade in China (can you spell CIA & MI-6), and at the time of this writing an active Pearl Harbor No.3 in the form of financial terrorism and financial warfare currently destabilizing the U.S. and the Fed ENCOURAGING China to buy up failing investment banks; and we're currently witnessing the NWO trying to engineer a major financial depression (financial warfare) to buy up banks and topple economies and administrations around the world.

PLUS we're seeing reports of China installing a couple billion rfid human I.D. card identification systems.

Watch for them making mandatory RFID insertions into the bodies of their soldiers, coming soon I'd guess.

an interesting thought -- see the last couple posts, if China forecloses on its ownership of our debt, since we and our belongings are the colateral on that debt ... guess who'll be Chinese citizens ... us. You and me.

Watch carefully the financial collapse around the world, and that may be the trigger for the Amero and the new Saudi oil currencies to kick in.

And, if you've been keeping up with this thread from the beginning, in the same way the O and WO and NWO orchestrated all the wars and conflicts and financed BOTH sides historically and to date, they'll also be profitted from the financial destabilization of the entire world, and then the NWO can rush in to rescue us wage-slaves and continue wiping out the races, populations and subject populations they choose to.

As you know from being on ATS, they want to eliminate about 5 billion people through war, pestilence, famine, disease ... they're trying to start it off in a big way since Pearl Harbor, the 2nd Pearl Harbor WTC and now, the third Pearl Harbor, global financial depression.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

CNWO analysis, part 20 -- the CNWO, that is, the entry of China, Russia, India, Afghanistan & Pakistan & the other -stan countries, formally into the NWO to create the CNWO

I want to direct you to my response to a new post, by Shere Khaan, about China, called:
'Electromagnetic War', at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
to my response to that post, at, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically it looks into Chinese electromagnetic warfare, especially of interest at this time while we're investigating the CNWO, and because of not-so-long-ago an alleged mole inside a U.S. research lab smuggled top secret info out of the lab, to a Chinese agent in China.

So, we've seen in the last few posts China buying up the U.S. national debt, Al Queda and other Moslem Brotherhood groups active in China, an active heroin trade in China (can you spell CIA & MI-6), and at the time of this writing an active Pearl Harbor No.3 in the form of financial terrorism and financial warfare currently destabilizing the U.S. and the Fed ENCOURAGING China to buy up failing investment banks; and we're currently witnessing the NWO trying to engineer a major financial depression (financial warfare) to buy up banks and topple economies and administrations around the world.

PLUS we're seeing reports of China installing a couple billion rfid human I.D. card identification systems.

Watch for them making mandatory RFID insertions into the bodies of their soldiers, coming soon I'd guess.

:puzz:

You're kicking a corpse, dude. I gave up a post ago.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stander

:puzz:

You're kicking a corpse, dude. I gave up a post ago.

I was just going to log off and saw your reply. You mean I'm 'kicking a dead horse?' Could you be a little more specific? --please. I'm not sure what it is you're referring to.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I can be only specific where the situation calls for it:

June 1943, Gestapo Chief Heinrich Himmler, and Major General of SS Police Katzmann, issued orders to dig up and burn corpses of civilians and war prisoners tortured to death or machine-gunned near Lvov.

Heinrich Himmler was head of SS (Shutzstaffel), not "Gestapo Chief." The Chief of Gestapo was Heinrich Miller -- a different Heinrich. But that's a negligible mix up in your Super Conspiracy theory intended to kill the doubts about the holocaust and common sense as well.

Hey, I just stopped by. I didn't mean to be an ass.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

June 1943, Gestapo Chief Heinrich Himmler, and Major General of SS Police Katzmann, issued orders to dig up and burn corpses of civilians and war prisoners tortured to death or machine-gunned near Lvov.

Heinrich Himmler was head of SS (Shutzstaffel), not "Gestapo Chief." The Chief of Gestapo was Heinrich Miller -- a different Heinrich. But that's a negligible mix up in your Super Conspiracy theory intended to kill the doubts about the holocaust and common sense as well.

Since we're splitting hairs...it is Heinrich Muller, not Miller...could be a typo on your part but thought I'd clarify anyway.

The orders referred to were though issued by Heinrich Himmler to Paul Blobel (the operation was named Aktion 1005) who had himself been a commander of an Eisatzkommando unit prior to his alcoholism and a mental breakdown (his unit was responsible for the Babi Yar Massacre where 33,700+ men, women and children were murdered in a 36 hour period). After receiving treatment, he returned to duty and was charged by Himmler with disposing of the evidence of the many massacres committed by the four Einsatzgruppen units.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Since we're splitting hairs...it is Heinrich Muller, not Miller...could be a typo on your part but thought I'd clarify anyway.

The orders referred to were though issued by Heinrich Himmler to Paul Blobel (the operation was named Aktion 1005) who had himself been a commander of an Eisatzkommando unit prior to his alcoholism and a mental breakdown (his unit was responsible for the Babi Yar Massacre where 33,700+ men, women and children were murdered in a 36 hour period). After receiving treatment, he returned to duty and was charged by Himmler with disposing of the evidence of the many massacres committed by the four Einsatzgruppen units.

That's what counterterrorist probably meant, even though he mentioned Lvov as the location. Babi Yar is in Kiev. But he could have also meant the Petilura Days pogrom that took place in Lvov on July 25, 1941 with around 2000 Jews killed.

A reliable source puts the Babi Yar massacre count at 33,771 -- to be pinktlich, I mean punktlich. (Can't get rid of the umlaub problem.) Where does this precise, hair-splitting count come from given the counterterrorist's argument of Nazis cleaning after themselves by unearthing the graves and disposing of the evidence? Just curious.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
(to ATS folks: if you scroll back about 6 posts you'll arrive at where this thread leaves off -- which is in 2008, yesterday as a matter of fact -- namely the fascist/Nazi/neo-Nazi NWO financial forcing the creation of the CNWO, i.e., bringing China, Russia, India and the -stan countries (Afghanistan & Pakistan) formally into the NWO/CNWO in an orchestrated, controlled fashion by the German, British & U.S. banking dynasties that founded and own and control the City of London, Fed, and the German central bank.)

(I have to sign off but will be back in 3-4 hours.)
counterterrorist: Stander, I may have mixed up the names, since I was buried in research at the time. Perhaps it will clarify things for you if I mention my paternal great-grandparents are from what is now called Belarus, from Lvov I am told -- and my maternal grandparents are from Vienna. Isn't that something, to be spanned between poles of Central and Eastern Europe like that -- with a common thread of Judiasm. (Which appears to be originated directly descended -- as Hitler may or may have not known, from the Hyskos pharoahs of Southern Egypt -- 'worshippers-(so to speak for lack of a better term as I.Q. dictates)' of the Egyptian sun god ... metaphorically speaking, worshippers of the creator -- as was Christ perhaps the last of the Hyskos pharoahs, and the German Jews and German Protestants and German Catholics -- all worshipped the same exact creator. NOT - AS THE CORPORATE MEDIA WOULD LIKE US TO BELIEVE AND THEIR ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS --worshipping different god(s) at all ... you see. So, let's leave religion out of our political discussion, and let living bodies be living, and dead remain ...as you say, 'corpses'.

Thanks for your clarification(s). I think you'll find KilgoreTrout to have expertise in the areas of his specialization (as his responses show), as I did. However, you seem informed, as well. Even though, we all may equally be experts in some areas, and uniformed in others ... and may agree and disagree about some issues.

What is of common interest, perhaps, to us ... is that of German involvement in China historically and to date, in China becoming part of the NWO, which I call, the CNWO (as you call see by scrolling back several posts). As you may or may not know, Rockefellor and Harriman supported the Bolshevik faction of the Russian revolution, to date -- as did the Fed and the Bank of England AND (consequently) the German central bank. After all, the Fed, Bank of England, City of London WERE FOUNDED by the brilliant German Jewish and non-Jewish bankers. THEREFORE, to what extent was German General Staff -- if any -- split among itself in opposing factions at the time of the Russian Revolution -- and, how have those factions survived until today in the NWO and CNWO?

How is it that while the German bankers and British Bankers and U.S. bankers were partners in the Fed, Bank of England, City of London and German central bank (what was it called from 1900-2008?) REMAINED partners prior to, during and after WWI, WWII, 1990 and, to date? ...that they still managed to have armies fighting one another.

In other words, if Naziism and fascism and communism and democracy were financed by the same German, British, American, and Italian bankers(mustn't forget the Vatican banking and its forerunners in the German Holy 'Roman' Empire, must we?) -- how is it that people do not understand the big picture as it really was and really is?
---

I am late and have to log off.
---

The original post has migrated throughout this thread. Ironically, perhaps, I have the piano -- so I was told, made in 1897, of the German Ambassador to China, who took the piano with him. As far as I can tell from the piano itself, the Ambassador was married to a Czarist woman of society, who was displeased with the marriage. I have to do quite a bit of research to figure out the name of the Ambassador, and his business in China. What would the Germans be doing in China prior to WWI? Well, perhaps it was part of their putsch against Russia. I'll have to give the seed time to germinate.

Stander said: Heinrich Himmler was head of SS (Shutzstaffel), not "Gestapo Chief." The Chief of Gestapo was Heinrich Miller -- a different Heinrich. But that's a negligible mix up in your Super Conspiracy theory intended to kill the doubts about the holocaust and common sense as well.

KilgoreTrout replied to Stander: Since we're splitting hairs...it is Heinrich Muller, not Miller...could be a typo on your part but thought I'd clarify anyway.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

A reliable source puts the Babi Yar massacre count at 33,771 -- to be pinktlich, I mean punktlich. (Can't get rid of the umlaub problem.) Where does this precise, hair-splitting count come from given the counterterrorist's argument of Nazis cleaning after themselves by unearthing the graves and disposing of the evidence? Just curious.

Thanks for the additional info. However, I think you'll need to ask your reliable source who counted the hair-splitting remains at the Babi Yar massacre at 33,771 -- how you match blown up body parts or exhumed corpses and mixed-up body parts -- to arrive at hair-splitting counts.

Let's not get lost in too much detail and lose sight of the overriding concepts involved in world conquest and genocide by the O-WO-NWO-CNWO ... okay?

I'm very late now, but wanted to reply to you as you might log on before I return in several hours.

Thanks again for your interest and participation. Also, please see immediately prior post. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Thanks for the additional info. However, I think you'll need to ask your reliable source who counted the hair-splitting remains at the Babi Yar massacre at 33,771 -- how you match blown up body parts or exhumed corpses and mixed-up body parts -- to arrive at hair-splitting counts.

This 'precise' figure comes from the report compiled by Blobel and his subordinates, which was then transmitted to Berlin by the enigma system. A record of this report existed therefore not only in Berlin, but was also intercepted by GCHQ in Britain as part of Ultra. It is supported by Blobel's and his men's own testimony at their trial for war crimes, as well as by at least one survivor witness statement that I am aware of (she escaped with her mother by pretending to be dead). The scale of the massacre is also supported by photographic evidence.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Nothing in your massive scribble could convince me that the holocaust ever took place, until the ax went down.

counterterrorist: You realize, of course, that no one has any desire to convince you that the Holocaust happened.

or that it was an ongoing part of the holocaust orchestrated by the GERMAN JESUIT CATHOLIC Illuminati and the German Holy Roman Empire (which excluded Rome, by the way, and only included the German-ruled countries, and centered on "Germany". I've devoted some time to defining the 'Holocaust' and the 'holocaust'.

counterterrorist: (this post is about Nazi sheeple) -- we distinguish between the nazis at the head of the pyramid -- the German Jewish Bankers and the Gentile bankers who own the fed, city of london, bank of england, and bundesbank... ...and the nazi sheeple who died on the German cross -- for absolutely nothing; for simply being nazi sheeple who were led to slaughter by the German Jewish Bankers and the Gentile bankers who own the fed, city of london, bank of england, and bundesbank. (This is not to mention the Allied sheeple, who were ALSO murdered by the same banking families and corporations who continue to rule the world today

"Our enemies are innovative & resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country & our people, & neither do we." -- George W. Bush (August 5, 2004)

Stander: Alright. I must admit that there is no contra-argument for this kind of evidence.

counterterrorist: You realize that it is the genius of the O-WO-NWO/Nazi-neoNazi-Fascist German Jewish and Gentile bankers that brought the U.S. not only our current national debt but also the Fed, City of London, Bank of England, Bundesbank -- oh yes, the Jesuit and non-Jesuit Catholic bankers & Catholic Knights of Malta that perverted the teachings of Christ through the espionage of Paul aka Josephus and successfully turned "spirituality" in "organized STATE-sanctioned religion", and brought us WWI and WWII and 1990 Sarajevo (WWIII) and WTC/911?

If you are too busy denying the Holocaust existed, you may miss the big picture and the strategies of world conquest while you deny, as Hitler did, the existance of 'spirituality' -- and lose yourself in petty arguments over nothing.

If the Nazis on top of the pyramid taught us anything (aka the O-WO-NWO-CNWO), it was that the ruling nazis on top of the pyramid were different than the soldiers, the sheeple nazis.

Your views would be be counted as a sheeple nazi, because appear to be a "follower", NOT a "financier" -- and certainly we're waiting for you to additionally flex your intellect, as you did in documenting one of the genocides the nazi sheeple committed. You appear to be fulfilling the role of a "grunt nazi", a "pawn neo-nazi", aka an expendible bullet cow paddie nazi. You are not a millionaire nazi. YOU ARE NOT A GERMAN JEWISH OR GENTILE BANKER". You are and were and will be used by "thinking" without thought, by your "masters" -- the Real Nazis behind the grunts, throwing the lives of the grunts away like sand.

Unfortunately, Hitler, following his masters, the JEWISH BANKERS AND GENTILE BANKERS, got mixed up somewhere along the line and decided that the best way to serve his masters, the JEWISH & GENTILE BANKERS, was to do genocide rather than work for a living.

It's ironic that the nazis and neo-nazis do not realize their masters are the German Jewish and gentile bankers who financed them and led them to slaughter [pun intended]. They were such good little nazi sheeple.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join