It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert -- APRIL 7-11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is my first post here on ATS.

Maybe this is a day late and a dollar short, but.....

www.msnbc.msn.com...

At least 8 reported killed in Iran bomb blast

TEHRAN, Iran - A bomb exploded in a mosque in southern Iran on Saturday, killing at least eight people and wounding more than 60 others, Iranian media reported.

May be something, may be nothing.

(I am still learning to use the message board. Sorry if links and such don't work.)

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TavarezMK

I expected something more momentous, considering all the hoopla and fuss around here. But who knows, every time I think I'm 'catching on' around here the scenery shifts!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Not sure why that would be considered a false flag.
Unfortunately, it is not unusual activity there.

Another date passed and nothing happens. The boy who cried wolf is going to be using sign language soon.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't necessarly think it is a false flag, but I have been following this thread for a few days. The dates came and went without incident. The only reason I posted this was if this is some sort of attack, which I am not saying it is, was a day late.

Maybe I posted this in the wrong place here. As I stated, I am new to posting on boards so if I put this in the wrong spot, I am sorry.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Dont be sorry
There are a few threads out there on this attack...check "breaking news" forum.

And welcome

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thank you! I will do that.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TavarezMK
I don't necessarly think it is a false flag, but I have been following this thread for a few days. The dates came and went without incident. The only reason I posted this was if this is some sort of attack, which I am not saying it is, was a day late.

Maybe I posted this in the wrong place here. As I stated, I am new to posting on boards so if I put this in the wrong spot, I am sorry.

Please - we need every eye on the ball. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediK
I still have a bad feeling about whatever's coming, though. I think we can all agree that something IS coming. The specific date - we won't know.

Something is coming? Well, yeah, eventually SOMETHING will happen SOMEWHERE.

What should be readily evident is that clowns like May have no inside information and can no more accurately predict the next terrorist attack than can my dog. People like him simply are grasping at straws in the hope they get lucky just once and then they can lay claim to some level of legitimacy.

I don't begrudge anyone here for posting these predictions or for discussing them and what the chances are that one of these predictions comes true. We live in a unique time. The attacks of 9/11, no matter who you believe to be responsible for them, fundamentally changed how we view the world.

Charaltans like May and Alex Jones seek to exploit the new reality. They are reprehensible in my opinion and should not be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Charaltans like May and Alex Jones seek to exploit the new reality. They are reprehensible in my opinion and should not be taken seriously.

I beginning to see this coming up more and more. I will be much more cautious about what Jones claims from now on perhaps he has an agenda all his own - as far as this May guy is concerned - well, I never even heard of him until I came here.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

You people have been singing the same mantra for 2 years now. 4/7-11 has come and passed and not come to pass. How many times are you going to post the same tripe?

You don't understand macro-politics. It's called sabre-rattling. Get a few decades under your wings before you come to crazy conclusions.

For my money though, we SHOULD hit Iran. They are killing our soldiers, creating nukes to threaten the Mid-East and Israel, and funding terrorism. That's MORE than enough reason for me.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nunny
reply to post by Karlhungis

For my money though, we SHOULD hit Iran. They are killing our soldiers, creating nukes to threaten the Mid-East and Israel, and funding terrorism. That's MORE than enough reason for me.

With that kind of logic we might aswell nuke the US.

What where you saying ? right, tribe yes.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
yes May was right with his prediction on a war strike against Iran,he was however wrong on his dates. it will not happen between April 7 to the 11 but is
more highly likely to happen between April 20 to the 30th week. April 20th is
Hitlers birthday and April 30th is WALPURGISNACHT! THE NIGHT OF SUPREME EVIL! EVERY YEAR AT MIDNIGHT ON WALPURGISNACHT ASMODEUS THE DESTROYER ARRIVES AT THE PEAK OF THE HARS MOUNTAINS BROCKBERG
GERMANY AND GRANTS HIS FOLLOWERS ONE WISH.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Anyone read about Bush's grand welcome mat for the Pope? Sounds like someone is in need of repentance...of what's happened before...OR OF WHAT MAY COME.

I'll be glad when this month is over - too many horrific dates are in this month...

Something about this month and September - it must be sacred to the power elites or something. The VT massacre happened in April, and so did the Columbine massacre.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Could be it's the floride and drugs in the water. Maybe it's the chem trails. Could be in the food too. An educational history based on producer/consumer economics doesn't help either. Add some propaganda into the mix. Certainly those negative forces in contol have great knowledge and technologies most people are unware of that are used to manipulate us in many ways. Divide and conquer seems to be their method. Competition seems to be another method. These effects on our minds seem to be evident here in these threads. Do dates matter if most agree on what is suppose to happen on or near a date? Does it help to put down and attack others? If you focus on the negative will you not attract it? Do we understand our minds and reality so well that we can say anything for certain? I think Telafree is right to stay positive in thinking. Thoughts seem to have energy and appear to have alot to do with what we experience. Afterall science, in the study of quantum physics suggests all that exists is energy that is all connected. So there is some truth in most things like 'The Secret'. Being aware would be important and more so than a specific date. Working together would be more helpful than trying to be right and proving someone wrong. Be the observer of your thoughts and actions or you may be unknowingly following the plans of those negative forces. The negative and positive poles do exist and through free will or the lack of using free will we decide which path to take. We do have a choice. Yet we have the illusions in and of mind to sort through before we can know truth.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I’ve been reading ATS for quite some time now and have noticed a pattern. None of the predictions that the conspiracy hounds spout on a daily basis have ever come true…None…Zip, Zero, Nada.
Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t trust my government as far as I could throw Ted Kennedy. But you have to admit that the people running the country are the biggest bunch of losers, putzes and imbeciles the world has ever seen. To think that they have the ability to pull off some of the stuff you guys say seems a little comical to me.
The world is in meltdown for one simple reason. We have abandoned God and the devil is in total control. Chaos is the order of the day and not likely to get any better before Jesus returns to put the devil in his place.

Make sure you’re on the right side.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by satchboogie2
I’ve been reading ATS for quite some time now and have noticed a pattern. None of the predictions that the conspiracy hounds spout on a daily basis have ever come true…None…Zip, Zero, Nada.
Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t trust my government as far as I could throw Ted Kennedy. But you have to admit that the people running the country are the biggest bunch of losers, putzes and imbeciles the world has ever seen. To think that they have the ability to pull off some of the stuff you guys say seems a little comical to me.
The world is in meltdown for one simple reason. We have abandoned God and the devil is in total control. Chaos is the order of the day and not likely to get any better before Jesus returns to put the devil in his place.

Make sure you’re on the right side.

I was always wondering about the 'track record' aspect of it. Thanks for posting. I am not sure if I should be surprised though. You've been on board since 2005 - do you have any idea of how 'predictions' have surfaced here, it would make a cool graphic presentation, predictions, dates, supporters, forecast range, etc. I don't have the experience here to know - but if you, or a couple of your long-standing members could wrangle up those figures - who knows? A creative analyst such as myself could make a whole bunch of predictions about future prediction..., [sorry - sometimes I just go on and on...]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TavarezMK
This is my first post here on ATS.

Maybe this is a day late and a dollar short, but.....

May be something, may be nothing.

And it is a very far cry from what May was predicting...

We believe that the most likely false flag events would be either an attack on a US ship abroad (e.g., the Israeli 1967 false flag attack on the USS Liberty), or a false flag terror attack on the US domestic target. The most likely patsies would be Iranian military forces or Hezbollah.

Of course, I am sure that May and those that he has duped will probably claim it.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Nunny

They're not creating nukes.

And as for them killing our soldiers, do you think the US would sit by if Canada and Mexico were invaded by foreign troops seeking to overthrow their governments? I doubt it.

Aaaah the scent of hypocrisy in the morning.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I can't really help you with the stats. I was just making a general statement that I read this board for entertainment purposes mostly.
While I agree that sooner or later big changes are coming to our planet, I'm not expecting our "leaders" to be behind it. They can't get out of their own way...or ours.
Unless "We The People" turn from our evil ways and take our country back, our politicians will take us straight to hell because that's the road they're on.

God Bless

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I am not a person who usually sees a series of numbers constantly like some posters on ATS. Over the past year however, I have consistently seen the numbers 420 over and over again until it is just ridiculous. Yes, I am aware of the marijuana connection, but I don't use, so of no significance to me.

I asked about the number on a numerology thread here a couple months ago, but nothing of importance was mentioned(other than the other happenings mentioned in this thread) so I'll be watching this date with interest. I'm not a superstitious person or have any reason to pay attention to numbers at all but this number has plagued me for quite a while and I do not understand it. Just interesting is all.

[edit on 4/15/2008 by shockedonlooker]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join