It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert -- APRIL 7-11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

False Flag Alert -- APRIL 7-11

portland.indymedia.org

Two military officers of high conscience and courage, Marine Major William B. Fox and Army Captain Eric H. May, have posted a critical worldwide alert on false flag prospects for this week, April 7-11. As they point out, there are too many indicators of a possible war with Iran not to be concerned.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well, there has been a lot of info regarding something happening soon over there. I have to believe that we won't be able to gain enough support for another war without a very large "incident". We'll see what happens.

This week, April 7-11, there is a heightened possibility of a foreign or domestic false flag attack, used to trigger a war with Iran. We believe that the most likely false flag events would be either an attack on a US ship abroad (e.g., the Israeli 1967 false flag attack on the USS Liberty), or a false flag terror attack on the US domestic target. The most likely patsies would be Iranian military forces or Hezbollah

It is good to see some men in the military are also being up front about what they are seeing. They are echoing the same things we have been saying here for the last week or 2.

I hope this is all nothing but a big coincidence.

portland.indymedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This means they have got 2 days to make something happen to sway public opinion. No doubt a 'terror attack on the US domestic target' would be the best way to effectively sway mass views, as look what happened to the polls after 9/11?
And no doubt it would be successful, as working out whether or not the masses will realize that the incident is fake requires no serious thought.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
If we're going by numbers, then anything happening this month is going to happen on the twentieth.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
If we're going by numbers, then anything happening this month is going to happen on the twentieth.

Really?
Why, might i ask, would that be the case?
Not Sure that i'm catching your inference.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBLESSINGofVISION

Originally posted by alaskan

Really?
Why, might i ask, would that be the case?
Not Sure that i'm catching your inference.

From different sources I keep seeing people talk about the 20th, here's one... www.goroadachi.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
End of April has a number of ominous events and anniversaries.

Hitler's Birthday (4/20), Columbine School Shooting (4/20), Oklahoma City Bombing (4/19), Virginia Tech Shootings (4/16)

Im sure there are many other evil events which happened in April... anyone know? Please post them.

[edit on (4/9/08) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

The Ludlow Massacre. April 20th, 1914.

members.tripod.com...

Wow, I was going to list the others, but the list is long. Google "April Massacre" and you get a pretty substantial list.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Just so that you know, Eric H. May is an anti war activist who uses his military experience to create sensationalist stories. Every year he comes up with another "WWIII is about to begin" story so he can sell freelance articles. He is old news.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Please no more happenings on April 19th. My son was born on that date amidst the Waco Tx. disaster 15 years ago.

Every year I hope no one else is planning to mark this date for their cause.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You know passover is on the 20th of April.Thats probably the reason everyone is on the net saying "it will most likely happen on the 20th." My guess it will come and go with nothing unusual.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Could it be that Hitlers birthday will be the day?

I wouldnt be surprised about the 20th. How sinister can they get.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If it happens at all during the April 7th to 11th time frame, I believe it will be April 11th.

There is some speculative observances on that day that may tie in to the event, if one occurs, but more significant is:

- April 11th, 2006: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announces that Iran has successfully enriched uranium

- April 11th, 2002: An unsuccessful coup d'etat was carried out against Hugo Chavez in Venezuela, suspected CIA involvement

- April 11th, 1987: The London Agreement was signed between King Hussein of Jordan and Shimon Peres of Israel to outline the framework to ending the Arab-Israeli conflict (don't forget Jimmy Carter, President Sadat of Egypt and the PM of Israel met at Camp David on September 11th, 1978 for basically the same thing)

Could be insignificant speculative stuff. But then again, it might not be. I guess that's the point of waiting to see because only those who would be pulling the trigger on such an event would know for sure.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So, two days in, and nothing has happened. And in two more days when nothing happens, will that be enough to discredit these jokers?

Of course, as par for these kind of predictions and hysteria, I am sure they and their supporters will point to even the slightest incident as proof their predictions came true. Or they will claim their "prediction" forced the government to delay the "false-flag" attack.

And can you really call the USS Liberty Incident a "false flag" operation, since there was never an attempt to blame the attack on other parties beyond Israel?

[edit on 9-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
will that be enough to discredit these jokers?

I guess I missed the joke. Where, exactly, are they telling jokes when talking about this?

I know you clearly endorse the 'just-shut-up' policy where everyone concerned enough about their country would risk their credibility to come out and warn everyone else of what they see should just shut up and all of the rest of us should just sit down and watch FOX News and American Idol, but whether you like it or not, these warnings do some good whether they come true or not.

If you don't like them, ignore them.

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
And can you really call the USS Liberty Incident a "false flag" operation, since there was never an attempt to blame the attack on other parties beyond Israel?

Perhaps because those on board identified Israeli aircraft as the ones responsible so it did not go as smoothly as was planned?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well, I was told false-flag 9th April 08. That day has arrived and I have some people on ATS wanting to know why nothing happened, well for us over here the day has only half gone. It seems strange that the 9th is smack bang in the middle of the dates posted here today. Im not saying that it was either the Iran situation or not, just saying that another thread posted here today also had links to what I had been told " Cyber risk ", worth checking out.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Qwenn]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

If you understand why these people pick certain days to perform these events then you will know that the situation is not over until April 9th, 2008 is officially gone all over the world.

They pick their dates and times based on significant things, whether they be religious, astronomical or others.

People can't just simply be up at 12:01 AM on April 9th, 2008 in one part of the world and claim it is all debunked because nothing has happened.

I'm not saying something will happen, but this "LOL NUTHIN HAPEND!!111" mentality gets really annoying and really old.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yes that was the very point that I was making, for other parts of the world, the day is only half gone!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
I know you clearly endorse the 'just-shut-up' policy where everyone concerned enough about their country would risk their credibility to come out and warn everyone else of what they see should just shut up and all of the rest of us should just sit down and watch FOX News and American Idol, but whether you like it or not, these warnings do some good whether they come true or not.

As another poster previously said, Fox and May have made a career of predictions that have not come true. Yet, people keep listening to them. Obviously, their credibility is not at risk, because people like you keep listening, think their predictions are "do some good" whether they are true or not. And the moment any disagrees or points out flaws or that their predictions have a track-record of not coming to pass, you engage in a brain-dead, knee-jerk reaction that I'm "just trying to censor them!!!!!!!!!" They are always going to be credible to people like you, because you are willing to believe even the worst dribble, no matter what.

"Oh, they got it wrong? Well, it did some good. I'm not sure what that good is...but it's good! It's not the accuracy of the prediction, but the seriousness of the prediction!"

But you're right. That is why I am against what amounts to hysteria and hoaxes. Or pointing their track-record. Because I just want them to "shut up." I want to censor them. You're so right. Saying that people should take their predictions with a grain of salt is OBVIOUSLY a call to tell them to shut up, watch Fox News, and the other retarded dribble you just spewed. You're right; it can't be anything else.

"Either you believe them, or you're promoting ignorance!!!!!!!!!"

So incredibly intelligent of you.

And please, tell us how their predictions "do some good" whether they come true or not.

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Perhaps because those on board identified Israeli aircraft as the ones responsible so it did not go as smoothly as was planned?

Actually, according to some survivors, the planes had no markings identifying them as Israeli. Both the Israelis and Egyptians flew Mirage IIIs (though I could be wrong about when Egypt started flying them). But Israeli vessels that participated in the attack did fly the Israeli flag -- pretty odd behavior for someone trying to orchestrate a false-flag attack.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Every other day for the last 5 years or so we have a new thread on the imminent attack on Iran, yet it has never materialized. Are the people making these predictions the same Y2k/2012/whatever end times prophets? Does the crying wolf crowd never get tired, or is it that profitable?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join