It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert -- APRIL 7-11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
So, two days in, and nothing has happened. And in two more days when nothing happens, will that be enough to discredit these jokers?
[edit on 9-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

When homeland security stops flashing THREAT LEVEL ORANGE on our TV screens.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zephyrone
Does the crying wolf crowd never get tired, or is it that profitable?

Well, to the believers, there is no such thing as crying wolf. They always have some explaination as to why the predictions didn't come true...usually that it "alerted the people" and forced the Terrorist to change it's plans. ...

And then you have people like SaviorComplex who will always think the person making the predictions is credible, because even if the prediction fails, it inexpliciably "does some good."

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

April 28, 1996: Martin Bryant shoots and kills 35 and injures 37 in Port Arthur Tasmania

What a good psyop conspiracy this one is.

Just after noon on 28th April 1996, an unknown marksman opened fire on diners in the Broad Arrow Cafe at Port Arthur in Australia. In less than 20 minutes at this and five other crime scenes, the marksman killed 35, injured 22, and crippled two cars with only 64 shots. Nineteen of the first twenty dead in the Broad Arrow Cafe died from single shots to the head, all fired by the unknown marksman from his right hip. This staggering display of marksman- ship was blamed on left-handed and intellectually impaired Martin Bryant, whose shooting experience extended to popping off cans in the bush, and had no military training of any kind.

home.overflow.net.au...

Sorry to get of topic.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by blahdiblah]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by blahdiblah
When homeland security stops flashing THREAT LEVEL ORANGE on our TV screens.

Originally posted by zephyrone
And then you have people like SaviorComplex who will always think the person making the predictions is credible, because even if the prediction fails, it inexpliciably "does some good."

You're cute. No...really, you are.

But please, demonstrate where I have been defending predictions that haven't come true, or am saying that they "do some good."

Oh, I know. I don't believe all of these false flag predictions that never come to pass, so I must be brainwashed by the government, only believing what I see on Fox News right?

The thing you are the other "smarter-than-the-smart" don't understand is, you are doing the exact same thing you accuse the "brainwashed sheeple" of. It may not be Fox News or the government...you do it with Alex Jones, Eric H. May and the like.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

[edit on 10-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by UScitizen
I'm thinking it's just a matter of time after Iran starts trading their oil for euros that our government will bomb them. Just like Iraq when Saddam switched to trading their oil for euros. And I'll bet Iraq is back to trading there oil for dollars again.

I agree 100%...

So what is that date? Sometime soon right? I thought it may have actually passed.

Did we let Saddam do the exchange, or did we pre-emptiveley stop the Euro?

My main issue with the events surrounding 9-11-01, and it being an attack at the financial hub, was that the Euro came online as paper Currency Jan 2002, or at the next financial 'quarter'. That has always rubbed me wrong(ly)....

DocMoreau

Edit for grammar (wrong or wrongly, I don't know...)

[edit on 10/4/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blahdiblah
What a good psyop conspiracy this one is.

Because you know, bad things never happen unless the government is involved...

All fired by the unknown marksman from his right hip. This staggering display of marksman- ship was blamed on left-handed and intellectually impaired Martin Bryant...

It doesn't take much marksmanship to shoot someone at close range, nor were all fired from the hip...

The cafe was very small, so all the tables were very close together...Bryant took aim from his hip...pointed his rifle at Mr Moh Yee Ng and Miss Sou Leng Chung of Malaysia, who were at a table beside Bryant. He shot them at close range, killing them instantly. Bryant then lifted the rifle to his shoulder and fired a shot at Mick Sargent

The three had their backs towards Bryant, and were unaware what was happening...shots were all close range, with the gun at, or just inches away from, the back of their heads.

29 rounds were fired in the cafe in approximately 90 seconds. Very few shots missed and most were fired from extremely close range. In that time, Bryant killed 20 people.

He calmly walked up to Nicole Burgess and shot her in the head.

If you read the account, Bryant was only a few feet at most when he successfully shot someone. In cases where there was any considerable distance, he missed.

And while he was of a significantly diminished intellect (estimated around 65 IQ), he wasn't incompetent. He had a girlfriend, and frequently traveled around the world before the attacks.

The Port Arthur Massacre

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediK
reply to post by Telafree

That's based on "The Secret" isn't it?

Nope, Ive never seen nor read The Secret. I was a positive thinker before all that became mainstream. What The Bleep Do We Know helped more then anything if you want to find SOMETHING that helped initiate my way of life. Positive thinking works and I know that, so I continue to use that in my life.

Ive seen people mention Portland, Oregon as the place where this false flag event might happen. I'm still going to think positively that nothing is going to happen.

Tela

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Yawn, more rubbish.

I'll see you all here on April 12th and there won't have been anything.

But there will probably be another random date thrown up here in another thread by then predicting something else.

How come people who believe stuff like this seem to forget so quickly when the date mentioned in these type of stories about wars/attacks etc. pass without anything EVER happening?

And you say the MSM is unreliable...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Clearly, these predictions are targeted for the simple minded. Even if they were true, look at the nature of it's delivery.

You have two sides of image-based absolute thinkers:

1. These predictions coincide with previous truths and are quickly embraced without enough questioning. If it doesn't come true then the scenario's that should've been though of initially take place.

The worst:

2. The subconscious oriented individuals use this as a form of proof in their minds that the "believers" are too embracing and therefore their beliefs as a whole are wrong. Condemnation (of truth) before investigation...based on images.

It's just the same mentality, but on different ends on the spectrum. Look up please.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by 1nelove]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
So, what if someone somewhere actually gets it right for once? Then what?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Physical Immortality and Ascension: Methods of the Siddhas

Once in every 1000 years a rare astrological occurrence takes places when the Sun enters Aries on the Pushya birth star day. Pushya is the star of Ascension.

This astrological event occurs on Sunday, April 13th, 2008.

newyork.craigslist.org...
www.youtube.com...

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think what's important about the 'spot the false flag' exercise lies in recognizing the potential for an event to be manufactured or misrepresented. If we could make the execution of a False Flag Op impossible by virtue of exposing the potential (motive/means/opportunity), well that at least it makes us 'feel' safer. Although even THAT can be a misdirection in itself.

As to whether they come true on the specific dates mentioned or not exactly as predicted - I leave that to prophets and seers (assuming there are such people - and they care enough to 'share' their visions).

Penn and Teller types abound around here (as you can plainly see), and there's no lack of "debunker's" courage out there, it's the one's who will risk being wrong that can actually 'save the day' - so to speak.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Penn and Teller types abound around here (as you can plainly see), and there's no lack of "debunker's" courage out there, it's the one's who will risk being wrong that can actually 'save the day' - so to speak.

Oh yes, Eric May is a real hero.

He isn't risking being wrong, because according to May and people like you, he is never wrong. When he makes a prediction, and the date comes to pass without incident, May claims it was because he scared the powers-that-be into changing their plans. And even if you think he's wrong, you still laud his efforts for trying to "save the day."

So how is courage involved, exactly, when he isn't risking anything?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Oh Lord.

I dub these type of threads as "False Flag Predictions"....as in FALSE information being given.

They ARE false and they never come true. And are for the sole purpose of creating fear amongst the most gullable and paranoid.

Seriously, the boy who cried wolf is now getting hoarse. Isnt he??? He must be.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

He isn't risking being wrong, because according to May and people like you, he is never wrong. When he makes a prediction, and the date comes to pass without incident, May claims it was because he scared the powers-that-be into changing their plans. And even if you think he's wrong, you still laud his efforts for trying to "save the day."

Actually - Eric May isn't someone I know anything about. I was referring to the kind of courage it takes to face down criticisms from those who use phrases like "... and people like you." to demean you and or your position.

Like I said, perhaps poorly, I laud the willingness to recognize and explore the potential of the event, and what would make it happen, not the event itself.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
When I first saw the thread postulating April 20th as a date for a false flag operation I'm sorry, but I had to chuckle. 420?

Have you ever noticed that when Bush is giving speeches or just talking to people he looks not only stoned but as if he is going to burst out laughing at any moment? I've read about the college fraternity-like atmosphere that is kept with he and his cronies during important decision making meetings that effect our country. Insane.

I was gonna start WWIII, but I got high -

We was gonna bomb Iran, but I got high -

The economy is in the toilet, and I know why -

Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high-eye

Da-da dat dat dub yuh...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Does anyone else find all the flight cancellations of recent to be ironic? I certainly think at this point most Americans are not backing Bush in this attacking Iran thing.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Does anyone else find all the flight cancellations of recent to be ironic? I certainly think at this point most Americans are not backing Bush in this attacking Iran thing.

Yeah, well if this guy doesn't want to be proved a nutcase, then he's got one more day (April 11), so it's possible that something is up.
I mean, the date is even kind of catchy...4-11, or 411. With Bin Laden's threats, some guy putting all on the line to say something might happen this week, and airlines grounding their planes... something could be in the works by these folks.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

By the way Savior, I have nothing vested in this so I was wondering - this guy Eric May, I take it his notions are offensive to you, but is it his ideas or is it him? I mean is this guy profiting from his 'predictions?' (Please - I'm not being sarcastic here - It's just your answer was very... emphatic)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau

Originally posted by UScitizen
I'm thinking it's just a matter of time after Iran starts trading their oil for euros that our government will bomb them. Just like Iraq when Saddam switched to trading their oil for euros. And I'll bet Iraq is back to trading there oil for dollars again.

I agree 100%...

So what is that date? Sometime soon right? I thought it may have actually passed.

Did we let Saddam do the exchange, or did we pre-emptiveley stop the Euro?

My main issue with the events surrounding 9-11-01, and it being an attack at the financial hub, was that the Euro came online as paper Currency Jan 2002, or at the next financial 'quarter'. That has always rubbed me wrong(ly)....

DocMoreau

Edit for grammar (wrong or wrongly, I don't know...)

[edit on 10/4/2008 by DocMoreau]

Iran started trading oil for Euros in 2004-05...your a little behind the times

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join