It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert -- APRIL 7-11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
First off I don't give a nit what Eric May has to say. I think it is perfectly obvious to anyone paying attention that the current administration has a rabid desire to attack Iran. I mean c'mon I could go to the trouble to post links to all the recent news to support this fact, but is that really necessary???

This crew currently in power has an agenda to control the Middle East. Do you really doubt that fact?? When you pull up to the pump for the nearly $4 buck a gallon gas do you have any doubt the oilmen are running the show. Wake up!!

9/11 as an excuse for war only plays so far. The reason we question whether a false flag op may occur is that this administration's days are are waning and they know it. Their creed is "maximize profit" the profit is in energy and perpetual war. Don't beleive them!

I think it is reasonable to assume that the PTB will give us a reason to be afraid and to attack.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So where is everyone - It's April 11, 2008 - I know the day isn't over but Nothing Yet!?!?!?!? What up People!?!?! Not even any chitter chatter.. Hmmmmm

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I really enjoy this board so do not take this the wrong way, but I have a question for all of you. When has a prediction that has been made on this board actually come true? I mean the world was going to end a dozen times, I can't count how many ufo fly overs there was going to be, the united states was going to collapse and fall into total economic ruin, the dollar is going to be worth nothing, and yes I know the dollar is falling and we the USA is probably in a recession but it has also been in the same situation in the past and will get through it. And now we are going to attack Iran between the 8th and 11th. I do believe we will eventually go to war with Iran, it is inevitable. However it will not be like the war with Iraq. It will be a series of bombings to their Nuclear facilities, not a total invasion. Also all these false predictions that keep being made make me wonder if there are any truths to some of the government conspiracies going on. I mean it is the same people making these false predictions that are also saying 9/11 was an inside job, there is government mind control, etc.... I relize without these people there would be no ATS and I do enjoy reading the post, but can anyone answer the question I originally pose in the beginning of this rant, Has Any Predicitons Ever Come True?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
By the way Savior, I have nothing vested in this so I was wondering - this guy Eric May, I take it his notions are offensive to you, but is it his ideas or is it him? I mean is this guy profiting from his 'predictions?' (Please - I'm not being sarcastic here - It's just your answer was very... emphatic)

It's not really Eric H. May that I have a problem with. As far as I'm concerned, he can make all the predictions he wants, he can knock himself out.

What I have a problem with is people being duped. And assigning any sort of credibility to him, based not on his track-record or who the man is, but because he is saying what you want to hear. The right words come out of his mouth, and suddenly he's "brave" and a "hero." Nevermind that he hasn't got one prediction right yet; but even then you have a ready-made explaination -- it was his prediction that stopped the attack, so he's right no matter what. And you believe him, once again, based on nothing more than he says so. He said the right words, after all.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
So here we are almost half-way through April 11 on the East Coast, and nothing has happened.

Oh wait...that's right...the attention to the prediction stopped the attack. Eric H. May's a hero!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

None have come true.

August 25th was meant to have resulted in a nuclear strike against America, there has been a dozen false flags operations predicted on this board and nothing has happened.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
What I have a problem with is people being duped. And assigning any sort of credibility to him, based not on his track-record or who the man is, but because he is saying what you want to hear. The right words come out of his mouth, and suddenly he's "brave" and a "hero." Nevermind that he hasn't got one prediction right yet; but even then you have a ready-made explaination -- it was his prediction that stopped the attack, so he's right no matter what. And you believe him, once again, based on nothing more than he says so. He said the right words, after all.

Did you think that my comment was about 'him' being brave or a 'hero? - man did THAT come off wrong!

I was referring to having the nerve to bring it up for discussion on this board, knowing how rabidly 'anti-prediction' everyone seems to be here. I don't know this guy (or the countless others like him) from Adam. I haven't been here long enough to know whether any predictions have made it off the ground, you respond to me as if you know my opinions and my mindset, but I don't think you do. I can't imagine what, other than personal satisfaction, you might get from antagonizing people like that - if it is that - more power to you (which one are you Penn or Teller?). Otherwise, lighten up, it's an intellectual discussion not a religious debate!

Not everything people say has to make YOU feel warm and fuzzy. Unless I missed the point of the thread.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Maxmars]

It just occurred to me, you used the work 'duped.' To what end? I assume the point is some of these predictors are sitting down to coffee somewhere chuckling at the expense of those duped? I wouldn't argue for or against that, people can be pretty mean-spirited - as you have been so kind as to exemplify for us.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

granted; however, i want to point out that these false flags are doing exactly what is intended and that is to socially condition the masses into apathy and complacency. Remember the moral of "don't cry wolf?"

What is your take on this?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

granted; however, i want to point out that these false flags are doing exactly what is intended and that is to socially condition the masses into apathy and complacency. Remember the moral of "don't cry wolf?"

What is your take on this?

I'm on your side on this one (hence my earlier post referring to 'feeling' safe, and 'saved.') But it seems that the reverse is true in some cases - it seems to cause an aggressive 'fear' response in some - as if it weren't so much a legitimate warning as a direct threat.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I'm on your side on this one (hence my earlier post referring to 'feeling' safe, and 'saved.') But it seems that the reverse is true in some cases - it seems to cause an aggressive 'fear' response in some - as if it weren't so much a legitimate warning as a direct threat.

Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death...
quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

it seems to me that both takes is mass social conditioning.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think many of us take exception to the predictions as much as the seeming hypocrisy displayed at times. The very same posters who will deride someone who doesn't buy into the "9/11 was an inside job," school of thought as being a "sheeple," seem so willing to blindly believe any prediction of an event that can be labeled as a "false flag," operation.

That seems odd to me. If you are going to admonish others for blindly believing the official version, should you not show the ability to think independently when it comes to wild eyed, speculative predictions?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

to whom are you referring to?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Did you think that my comment was about 'him' being brave or a 'hero? - man did THAT come off wrong...you respond to me as if you know my opinions and my mindset, but I don't think you do.

While your comment may not have been about him being a hero, there were plenty of other posts here suggesting that, including the IndyMedia article that sparked this thread.

Please don't take my use of "you" as meaning I am singling you out, or refering specifically to you. My intention was more in the editorial sense, but I realize I did not come across that way. My apologizes. It was meant to be directed towards those who star and flagged this, who will accept Eric May as being right, no matter how the prediction turns out.

(which one are you Penn or Teller?).

Well, since I'm the one doing the talking, I'm obviously Penn. But I'm more of Teller's size and stature. Only a lot more hotter.

Not everything people say has to make YOU feel warm and fuzzy. Unless I missed the point of the thread.

When someone says what you want to hear, it doesn't necessarily always mean it's designed to make you feel warm and fuzzy. They just have to say something in agreement to what you already believe. In May's instance, it's particularly insidious, because he pretends to come from a position of authority and therefore "in the know."

It just occurred to me, you used the work 'duped.' To what end? I assume the point is some of these predictors are sitting down to coffee somewhere chuckling at the expense of those duped?

Please do not take the word "duped" to mean that I believe these predictions are made maliciously so someone can get their jollies off. I think that those making them actually do believe them. However, just because they have some level of sincerity doesn't mean they are credible.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

those links were pretty interesting. I did some searches on 4-13 and found this astrology reading of that date.

Sunday April 13th 2008

The Moon enters Leo 06:29 GMT. The Sun and Moon are then both in Fire signs (together with Mercury and Venus). This is a sporting and enterprising day full of colour and drama.

The Sun in Aries is sextile Neptune in Aquarius at 07:31 GMT

Mercury squares Jupiter 17:49 GMT. Urgent hasty and competitive urges may arise today and severely cloud judgments.

I don't know much about astrology, but I do know from my reasearch that alot of major events that have been carried out by the Illuminati coorelate with certain dates and astrological events. Dates that would seem benign to us, can have meaning in the occult practices of the illuminati.

Again, I'm not an expert nor and I saying something has to happen on such dates, I'm just adding my two cents to the discussion (that is still ok on ATS right? or do the nay saysers now get to dictate what we can talk about if they think its dumb!)

[edit on 11-4-2008 by whoreallyknows]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I understand now - sorry about being too sensitive (in a paranoid-ish way). I also didn't mean to take a confrontational approach. And you'll get no argument from me that the 'propaganda top' spins both ways. Those that consider themselves 'believers' often are too eager to follow someone else's lead not realizing that the leader may be full of bunk, or just plain blind.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So...unless an attack happens in the next 8 hours, I guess Mr. May will be proven wrong, yet again.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
So...unless an attack happens in the next 8 hours, I guess Mr. May will be proven wrong, yet again.

Seems like it. Thanks for pointing out May's past, I had no idea who he was. The article didn't really illustrate the mans history.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I still have a bad feeling about whatever's coming, though. I think we can all agree that something IS coming. The specific date - we won't know.

There's no way we can actually know the true date of anything - the idea is to catch everyone off guard completely. That means people like Captain May or anyone else can't possibly predict it. This stuff in itself serves it's own purpose, though. For instance...

1. Someone reads Captain May's imminent article on the internet.

2. He panics, tells everyone, and spreads it around the internet.

3. Nothing happens.

*4. He looks like an idiot. He says "I'm tired of this - I don't care anymore."

*5. He gives up trying to figure out anything about the next major event - and continues to live care-free.

6. BOOM! Game-Set-Match.

* Numbers 4 and 5 are exactly what they want.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The FEAST OF THE BEAST runs from about March 20 to May 20. I predict random-rage attacks against hospitals and/or school buses.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thank goodness it’s the 12th. Whew, that was a close one!

We all know that the attack on Iran is coming though, and I often wonder if all of the predictions for the date are meant to give us 'cry wolf' syndrome and think that it's never coming. We/Israel will attack Iran before Bush is out of office, bank it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join