It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Council Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hmm... I see the Reptilians, but not the greys. The reptilians seem to be at least twice as large as the humans. This is what I see, goes like this, human, human, reptilian with a staff, human human, reptilian with a staff, human human reptilian making an "O" with his arms, human, human, human, human, a pair of legs (hehe) human with a child, human with a child. I don't see the greys, of course the person who wrote on the vase really sucked at drawing.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thanks a lot Bush, now we have no better pictures of these cool little playdow looking statuettes Lol.
Do you think it's an inscription on the side of the leg? I'm not too sure it is, wish I did have a better picture of it though.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Legend
----------------
blue = human
green = reptilian
pink = grey

the ones i haven't colored, i'm still unsure of.

i don't know if that's a staff the reptilians are holding.
i'm going to have to disagree with that interpretation for the time being.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
bigger pic of the legs in question from the previous page

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Why do you think that those pink ones are greys? I don't really see a difference between them. I'm not really sure what it is the reptilian is holding, could be a weapon for all I know, it changes shape as the story (I'm guessing it's depicting a story) progresses.
I just saw on the third picture down on the statuette post that there is what appears to be an inscription, not meroitic, demotic, early egyptian or sumerian though.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
reply to post by undo

Why do you think that those pink ones are greys? I don't really see a difference between them. I'm not really sure what it is the reptilian is holding, could be a weapon for all I know, it changes shape as the story (I'm guessing it's depicting a story) progresses.

their heads are extremely elongated, like that image from Eridu.
it also correlates with the studies i did on the skulls of egyptian royal mummies.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
enlarged and brightened, legs of the statue from Ur

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
enlarged and brightened, legs of the statue from Ur

Hmm... I've seen that before, looks a bit like an inscription on a stone slab in Texas. I've never figured out what language it is though.

This was found with 3 other stone slabs with mysterious inscriptions back in the 1800's (I think it was back then) at a place called Rock Wall, in Texas, it was named that because the wall like structure that was over a mile long and wide, the stones themselves wieghed about 200 lbs per cubic foot (that's really heavy) and they had a molecular structure unlike any other rocks. They also found a few etching tools, pottery and iron rings imbedded in the stones themselves that were about 6 to 8 inches in diameter. Later on the group excavating the site lost funding and the site was buldozered and the goverment said that nobody was allowed to go on the property and if they did they'd get thrown in jail. this has happened to a place in oklahoma, am ancient stone wall was discovered and the goverment went onto the peoples property and bulldozed it over! Those people claim they received death threats and nobody is allowed on the property now. Now some poeple have speculated that the stone wall in Texas is a natural formation, well how do you explain the curious molecular structure and wieght of the stones? How do you explain the stone slabs with the mysterious inscriptions? How do you explain the iron rings imbedded in the stones? I wish I could figure out what that language is though, I just think it looks similar though to what was found in Texas.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
That is very odd indeed. We need to see if that writing is sumerian or some other ancient language, or if it's something completely UNKNOWN. WOW!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by idle_rocker

Eh it's definantly not Sumerian, the Sumerians used a form of cuniform, this is more of a cursive/sanscrit kinda writing.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I can't see the pic of the ones referred to as pink, green and grey. When I click on it, it takes me to another website that just times out. Can you re-upload that JJB like you did the other one? I'm not computer saavy, so I don't even know how to upload a picture here. Grandma is slow but she's old

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

That's kinda odd. I'm not the one who uploaded them, undo uploaded them, I just uploaded the rockwall slab pic.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
My two pennies, quickly.

As to the Eden debate: Is it not possible, indeed likely, that just as the Temple was to be a type (symbol, reflection, etc) of Heaven, isn't it possible that the Garden was an earthly location as a type of the heavenly garden?

At anyrate, I think you're definitely onto something if I don't agree with your conclusions in their entirety.
I think alot of the resistance to the divine council would be overcome by simply changing the terminology or melding the perceptual differences between the "sons of God," "gods", and "angels"

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

That's kinda odd. I'm not the one who uploaded them, undo uploaded them, I just uploaded the rockwall slab pic.

Ah well, thanks anyway. It may be my computer...it's about to die anyway. Gotta buy a new one very soon.

[edit on 4/13/08 by idle_rocker]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Undo, do you have anything more to add to the thread?
I really don't want this one to die, it seems we are gettign somewhere in this. I really think that figuring out what is inscribed on the leg of that statuette would help a lot, it could be a name, I'm not sure, I know it's proof that the language is not Sumerian though, that another culture started what ever culture is there.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Undo, do you have anything more to add to the thread?
I really don't want this one to die, it seems we are gettign somewhere in this. I really think that figuring out what is inscribed on the leg of that statuette would help a lot, it could be a name, I'm not sure, I know it's proof that the language is not Sumerian though, that another culture started what ever culture is there.

i don't really think it'll help because there's no way to determine when it was written on the figurine. : /

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well, like I said before. I don't agree with every conclusion you've made, but it is a very intriguing theory. It

I'll try to keep an eye out for anything else similar.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Okay, now I got a good look at all the pics. The greens (reps) look like they're holding the pinks (greys) up by the necks. That's odd.

You know I'm assuming that the vase depicted is where the picture comes from. Since it was found at the grave site, does it not look to any of you at all like possibly a spirit leaving the body?

I looked at it for a while with the reptilian, grey, human thought it mind, and it just looks to me more like they're all attached at some point and could be the spirit leaving the body. But, it's very strange even if that. Almost looks like a sort of evolution of one to the other.

Ewwww...weird.

Anybody else got any thoughts from this? Undo, do you happen to know what the purpose of these vases was?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I don't think that the Reptilian is holding the other effigies by the neck, I think the Reptilian is holding the hand of the others, leading them, possibly into the underworld/spirit realm. I like your spirit idea, that kinda makes sense.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

" Many people don't realize that nearly every ancient text has a council of gods who are all the same group of beings, renamed, over and over again, to fit the language and cultural times. "

There's a very good reason for that!

They have a common ancestry, Nimrod and Queen Semiramis. The original Babylon, that was destroyed by Shem, Noahs son, who killed Nimrod and afterwords Queen Semiramis and her priests went underground. They are the original idolaters, and fornicators. This [ babylon ] was open heresy to our Lord! It is the origin of the mystery religions.

When it went underground, it got spread all over the earth, and each area had it's own spin given to it. But there is a common thread that exists between them. It's the will of Canaan. [ If you'll recall, Canaan was cursed by Noah ]Canaan left a last will and testament to his children, it goes as follows; "Love one another [ that is of this tribe only ], love robbery, love lewdness, hate your masters and do not speak the truth".

That document is in only one place, the Babylonian Talmud.

The Canaanites earned such a bad reputation, they did a name change to the Phonecians to get a fresh start. These were the merchants who traveled all over the world and explains how that evil got spread along with it!

Child sacrifice was also a regular ritual for these people who were at the heart of the most corrupt civilization on the planet at that time.

These people were quite wealthy, and were well traveled, not to mention they also knew how to cover their tracks, hence their current anonymity. We only have clues who is in power, we know who the front men are, but I don't think the real bad guys are regular household names.

Anyone wanting more info, should just get the book I read, called ,"the curse of canaan". Everytime I think about that book, and what it has inside of it, I thank God for the curiosity He gave me to purchase it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join