It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Council Conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

I found this link to some old museum pieces and this language looks closest to anything I have found so far, but I am by no means finished looking. Here's the link: en.wikipedia.org...
wiki/Image:Bodleian_J2_fol_175_Y_28_1.jpg

The fragment is from the eastern old Iranian language that was used to compose the sacred hymns and canon of the Zoroastrian Avesta. I don't know how old Zoroastrianism is. It has largely been erased from earth, although there are still a few practitioners, mostly in India and just a few still in Iran.

Take a look and see what you think. Meanwhile, I'm going fishing again.

[edit on 4/23/08 by idle_rocker]

Well I tried to fix the link but it won't let me. Basically you just need to take out the "..." and add a forward slash "/" after "org" and then add the rest of the link. Let me know if it doesn't work for you and I'll send the link in u2u.
Hope that makes sense.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by idle_rocker

Hey the best thing to do is use the little "earth thingy" to make a hyper link.

Rockers Link

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

your link didn't work. if you are using firefox, you might want to check into getting the tiny url add-on, as it fixes the problem of urls that are so long or unusual, that forum software simply can't translate it in bb code.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Yeah, that's a form of Sanskrit/Aramaic.
The only problem is that nobody can probably translate it.
The reason why, the inscription on the statuette may not even be a language (at least the form of language we are used to).
Like the RockWall stone slabs, I believe what may be inscribed (and to me this sorta seems a bit of a stretch) is a location.
On the RockWall stone slab, i noticed (only years later) that one of the more noticable inscriptions lined up a little with the Orion constellation.
So is may be coordinates to some place, the fallen ones gave man language, they were also the overseers of the heavenly bodies (and I'm not just talking about Majandra Delfino, google her, I had a crush on her for a long time back in the day). I mean after all the planet that the stargate lead to was in "the constellation of the plain" right (not sure if I'm correct on this)? So maybe what's inscribed is the "gate number" (boy this s\really starting to sound too much like SG1
) to where the reptilians live, or possibly the senquence of gates you must travel to, to get to there planet (it may not work the way it does in the TV show)?
I don't know like I said, it's a stretch, and for me a really big stretch.

What do you guys think?

-Jimmy

[edit on 24-4-2008 by jimmyjackblack]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Rocker's Link lead to Wiki,,
Its not formal arabic or Iranian.. possibly Indian,, not persian.
We have a linguist (Arabic ) here in the office.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

The statuette or the manuscript rocker found?
On the statuette it doesn't look like any kind of Indian I've ever seen.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

the inscription on the statuate I dont recognize..
I was reffering to a rocker url that had right to left script that at first glance looks Arabic I have limited skill and recognized some of the letters.
The Iraqi National that I work with says it resembles early Iranian,,but my go back to India.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by jbmitch]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

Well, hehe, I just snooped around a bit more on the website, it says it's derived from aramaic.
Lol, honestly that was one of my first guesses, but I'm not the best at decyphering this stuff.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

jimmy jack,

have you read the sumerian-akkadian text called Inana's Journey to the Underworld (or something to that effect)? It's a constellation story merged with a retelling of an event. There were seven gates on the journey. You find this theme repeated alot in their texts.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Do you think you could give me a link to it?
I googled it and all I could find is newage religion stuff.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hmm...
Interesting story, but I see no relation to constellations.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hey I found and interesting page of information....

For nearly the past two millennia, there has been a general misunderstanding of the way God governs the earth. As this study will establish, there is a heavenly council of spirit beings that currently rules over our world. Paul referred to this group of spiritual entities in the sixth chapter of Ephesians:

EPHESIANS 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. (NKJV)

This Scripture clearly tells us that there are evil spiritual powers in the heavens that rule over mankind and oppose God's people. This is a fact verified in many other biblical passages. However, due to scribal changes in the text and the doctrinal leanings of translators, this truth is generally not well understood by most believers. In this article, we're going to examine this vital information about the spiritual realm.

users.aristotle.net...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

semiramis is isis, so that's all quite interesting. thanks for the data.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

well some argue that all the ancient god stories are simply metaphorical constellation stories. inana rises, inana sets (goes to the underworld), etc, etc.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Another good read on a related topic is The Annunaki and the Abyss by hard to find author E. Vegh

It covers all the basics of the the angels early interactions with man.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Without hijacking the thread. I was curious if you had any thoughts on Dake's Restoration/Creation theory. I'm in disharmony with several of his thoughts, but his explanation of the text(s) strikes me as ringing true.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

You probably already know this, but the Book of Enoch also covers the fallen angels,

I'll check out the ABYSS when time permits.

Enoch 1

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

wasnt Simiramis seen as the Virgin with child of "godly" origin..and that she was whorshiped with wine and cakes? And Tamus was this son ?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Isis is...

Inana (variant Inanna)
Ishtar
Ashtoreth
Semiramis

Osiris is...

Nimrod
Narmer
Enmerkar
Gilgamesh (later)

I believe these are hosts for a pair of fallen angelic beings, in particular "Enki" of sumerian lore, who is the equivalent of the biblical "Serpent" in the Garden. When the "Serpent" lost his legs, it is my belief he was in a host body and was removed from it (thereby losing his "legs"). He resurfaces later in Enmerkar (Nimrod), when he offers to reestablish Enki's former glory on the same spot at Babel (Tower of Babel) which was the name of ancient Eridu (Enki's city).

You can follow his trail here and there, he even pops up later in the King of Tyre.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join