It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Council Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
As far as the rivers, never done much research on it but I always assumed the flood changed the landscape.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
reply to post by idle_rocker

Yep I completely agree. Good thinking about the other rviers being dried up by God, that makes a lot of sense and reminds me that sometimes we forget that God has a place in all this, we get too consumed with our own explanation of a mystery that we forget the "God factor", this happens to everyone though nomatter whether we are talking about a mystery or a moral issue or anything, we forget about God and leave him out. It's the reason why people don't see miracles that much anymore, we forget that we have God on our side and He can perform a miracle to help us out, we need to learn to trust Him more and that can only come through being with Him more and getting to know Him more.

-Jimmy

True enough. I couldn't see what God was doing in my life for a while because I just kept striking it up to coincidence. There are no coincidences. I finally realized that when talking to a detective one time. It totally changed my thinking process.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
okay the city of nippur (nibru) was found along the banks of the euphrates, just like it says in the sumerian texts. so if the euphrates ran northwest-southeast, it would then have to run southeast-southwest to meet the river in the land of Cush (Ethiopia and Egypt, if we take this to mean the original Eden was on this planet) and the Tigris in the East. Which separates it by a huge distance from the Tigris. I suggest getting a biblical map of the land of Shinar (mesopotamia) and drawing the lines out for yourself. Get a sumerian map too, and find Nippur. There were no human statues on this planet prior to 3900 BC. they are all bipedal reptilian/grey looking beings with a few body parts reminiscent of humans, such as legs, torsos, skin (albeit scales), arms, heads (albeit elongated), eyes (albeit gigantic and massively snake like), mouths, teeth (fangs), hands (albeit with 6 fingers and in some cases, clearly webbed between fingers), and genitals or what appears to be genitals. These could've been reptilian/grey nephilim, but let's just suffice it to say, they weren't humans as we know human.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by undo]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The only statues found in mesopotamia before 3900 BC

• provenience: Eridu

• dimension(s) (in cm):
height: 14

• material: clay (baked)

• date: ca. 4000 BC

• description:
terracotta, nude male, with 'lizard-shaped' face and pointed head (hair piece?), holding stick in his left hand; shoulders decorated with applied clay pellets

Source
oi.uchicago.edu...

================

• provenience: Ur

• dimension(s) (in cm):

• description:
terracotta figurine with 'lizard-shaped' face, nude, female; shoulders and upper arms decorated with applied clay pellets; hair piece added, made of bitumen; Late Ubaid to early Uruk period

Source
oi.uchicago.edu...

==================

• provenience: Ur

• dimension(s) (in cm):

• description:
terracotta figurine with 'lizard-shaped' face, nude, female, breast-feeding infant; shoulders and upper arms decorated with applied clay pellets; hair piece added, made of bitumen

Source
oi.uchicago.edu...

=================================

Various locations in Sumer

Source
www.hp.uab.edu...

=========================

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yep, they look non-human. What is the story behingd these? What do the ancient myths say about these and what they are?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Eridu statue (Enki, I think) sporting a fang

Eridu statue again, sporting 6 fingers

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The archaeologists said these were found in the burial plots of the ancient sumerian and ubaidian areas, and that they came to be known as demons, which they said, were not considered evil at the time. lol Okaaay. I suppose they got the idea that the people thought of them as demons, because they came out of the Abyss (the Abzu), which is why there's so many people who believe the ocean is the Abyss. I'm not sure who did the extrapolating -- the archaeologists or the people who survived the flood.

Anyway, the sumerian-akkadian texts refer to Enki (the image from Eridu, I think) as the Great Dragon, which is a name you don't see again until Revelation 12, where he's referred to as the Great "Red" Dragon.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I would like too also point out The council of fifty gods, represents the amount of stars on the U.S flag depicting Star beings/Star nations (symbolic) I know.

SITCHEN described it in one of his books, but I can pull it out and tell you there is a reason for (the number of stars) in our flag.

The United States that is.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I got around to reading your first link today and listened to the radio broadcast. Very interested indeed, and as usual, Undo, you seem to be onto something here. I'm keeping up and hope I don't fall too far behind. I want to see how this comes to what appears to be a very logical conclusion!

Do you have a regular radio broadcast? Same time, same station?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by idle_rocker
reply to post by undo

I got around to reading your first link today and listened to the radio broadcast. Very interested indeed, and as usual, Undo, you seem to be onto something here. I'm keeping up and hope I don't fall too far behind. I want to see how this comes to what appears to be a very logical conclusion!

Do you have a regular radio broadcast? Same time, same station?

I did, but my health was pretty bad at the time and the stress of hosting a show that covered controversial topics, was wearing on me. Here's the list of interviews I did (some of them take a few moments to start... i was a newbie):

Patrick Heron, author of The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse
boss.streamos.com...

Michael S. Heiser, author of various interesting books, scholar
boss.streamos.com...

Peter Goodgame
boss.streamos.com...

Guy Malone from Alien Resistance . org
boss.streamos.com...

David Lowe, author of Earthquake Resurrection
boss.streamos.com...

The Gilberts, husband and wife radio personalities
boss.streamos.com...

The Hooded Man, anonymous former member of the OTO
boss.streamos.com...

David Sereda, ufo researcher
boss.streamos.com...

John Lear
boss.streamos.com...

Neil Adams, famous comic book artist who believes the planets and moons grow as they age
boss.streamos.com...

[edit on 13-4-2008 by undo]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Abyss.
It made me nervous reading this post.
I can not say that I understand what you are writing.
But it did make me think an unpleasnt mental picture, by linking the flood to someone coming out of the abyss.
I know I am going off from your argument but put your self in the place of the characters in the tv show, Lost.
You crash on an island and gradualy realize there are others who you do not know their intent.
Now imagine landing the ark and trying to restart life in the devistated earth.
Then, it gradualy dawns on you that there are other survivors on the earth, knowing that every one on earth were evil.
That was why God destroyed the earth, to eliminate the evil people.
How would you feel about the Others?

[edit on 13-4-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Eh, well it's more like the others were dead, but there were the fallen ones and they did not die, they probably flew outta there and then came back later.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting that none of the clay figurines show feet! They look more like mermaid type tails...more evidence of coming from the ocean? Or, perhaps feet were taken away by God as the Genesis account tells.

Also, look at the baby in that one picture where it looks like it's just wrapped around the mother's waist. No legs yet that we can see.

Notice the slanted eyes and some of the black markings on the bodies. Reminds me of the Egyptians and how they painted their eyes to look slanted and wore all those black striped thingies. Maybe they were trying to imitate the gods?

They definitely do resemble what people call the reptillians. Never seen one myself and don't care to. It looks like, since all the figurines are all the same size, do you think this was the actual size of the creatures? If so, isn't that a little small? Or, do you think they just used a certain size to represent them in some sort of context?

They certainly are not what I would call pretty. Also, aren't angels supposed to be sexless? So how do we account for that?

Not trying to shoot holes in anything here, I definitely think you're onto something. I'm just trying to put all the pieces together. This has definitely gotten my attention!

Could all these alien abductions with experiments on board the craft, be Satan once again trying to create a race of Nephillim? He is running out of time, you know.

[edit on 4/13/08 by idle_rocker]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hey thanks, Undo.

I'm going to listen to every one of them.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Well there is nothing in the Bible that say's angels are sexless, all the angels in fact are male (or at least they start out male, they might get a sex op later, those crazy guys), that is the way they are always refered to as being.
Look at the pictures agian, look at the picture, the second one down, as you can see it has some "form" of feet. Webbed, they very well may be. to say that the statuettes are the actual size, lol, well that would definantly be a stretch, I believe these are "statuettes" minatures of something larger, just cause there are barbie dolls does not mena humans are really that small. I had said in another thread that these look kinda like a protoceratops.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I always heard angels were sexless, but I could not find a reference, so I'm wrong. And, I always heard angels could take on any form also. Don't know if that's incorrect either. Can you clear that up for me too?

Thanks for the response.

Hey, by the way, on that 2nd picture down...look at the writing down the side of the leg. I wonder if that is in any language someone could interpret?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
they had legs or at least, some of them did.
this image seems to depict, reptilians, greys and humans.
it's a predynastic egyptian vase found in Abydos tomb
U-239

Source
xoomer.alice.it...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Well the scripture that a lot of people use concerning angels being sexless says:

Matthew 22:29-30
Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. For in the resurrection, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

This verse is in reference to people having sex in heaven (at least I think that's what it's talking about), not really the sexual preferance of angels, the angels in Heaven have no need to have sex or get married, that's not why they were created, but in Genesis 6 we see that they do have sex once they have fallen, this could either be because they shapeshifted sexual organs on themselves or because that was part of them becoming mortal, having sexual organs, I'm not 100% sure I wasn't there (I think it'd be cool if I was though, interesting to see what life was like back then.).
Angels can take just about any shape as far as I know, Satan can apear as an angel of light and we all know he's anything but that. The Bible also says to treat folks right cause we could be "entertaining angels":

Hebrews 13:2
Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.

And we know that angels do not look like the average person because they are usually described as mighty warriors and usually are about 10 feet tall (sorry, no biblical reference for that part), from what I know about them.

Some of them look pretty monsterous too, like the Kerubim and the Seraphim, the Seraphim may in fact be these reptilians, I don't know really though.

I did'nt see any inscription on the side of that statuette, I see a what might be a bunch of popmarks though, but I could be wrong, I'd have to have a bette view of it to tell you what is may be.

-Jimmy

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Um sorry undo, you may wanna fix that link, it takes me to a site with hot babes in bikinis.
I'm interested in seeing that pic you're wanting to show though.

Imageshack.us is a great place to host images though.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by jimmyjackblack]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

fixed. it must be their way of dealing with image linking. i just uploaded it to my own domain.

I did'nt see any inscription on the side of that statuette, I see a what might be a bunch of popmarks though, but I could be wrong, I'd have to have a bette view of it to tell you what is may be.

you won't be seeing a better view of it any time soon, as it was one of the artifacts from the Baghdad museum, that disappeared at the beginning of the war in Iraq. in fact, all those artifacts disappeared except for the headless one.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join