It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Council Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Bait and switch, bait and switch.
This is how it is done.
There is a lot of this stuff going on.
Seems like we should be smarter than that.
Good example is Hillary care.
We should understand that government has cloked themselves in unaccountability.
Once they get control, they will dismantle the current system and there will be no going back, if we ever decided to.
Same with NAFTA and GAT. We were supposed to be able to get out, but they accelerate the proccess of building on it more and more treaties to make it immpossible to ever get out.
We are living a happy life, right now, but people forget how small of an amount of time that we have been free and how much blood had to be spilled to gain it.
We will end up as the end target to all anti-drug laws and now, anti terrorism laws and if you do not belong to a government approved religion, you will not have your rights recognized.
Let's say we do not want to kill people in war, but all the official churches aprove of the war you will not be able to claim to be a contientious objector.
I do not want to denegrate all the good people who belong to these churches, but they will recieve temporary apparent benifits for going along with the Empire, but they will also be the victems of the Bait and Switch.
Sorry to be off-topic, but what I want to say is no matter how I knock the church, they will, in the end, be in the same boat as all of us.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

That is the man called in Genisis, Nimrod.

Yes, I've done some study on this topic as well. There's an e-book online that discusses events surrounding Giza, called "The Giza Discovery" www.redmoonrising.com... which has several points on the subject, as related by David Rohl (egyptologist, who has found some remarkable data from the ancient past by which he has constructed a new timeline (the prior one being full of prejudicial errors).

I agree, Nimrod was the akkadian Enmerkar, the egyptian Narmer (alive) and Osiris (his chosen burial name, in egyptian is Asar, Usar, Ausir, etc), and even parts of his story survive in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
I don't think the Garden of Eden was originally on this planet. I think it was elsewhere. To the ancient hebrews and their language, earth was anything related to the dirt below their feet, which would be called the same thing regardless of the location in the universe. If it's a planetary body with dirt, and you're standing on it, you're on "earth." They didn't have upper or lower case distinctions in biblical texts, so the only way to differentiate is placement in context.

Well, the only problem I see with that is the fact that the book of Genesis gives an earthly location of the garden of eden.

Gen 2:8-15

8The LORD God planted a garden toward the east, in Eden; and there He placed the man whom He had formed.

9Out of the ground the LORD God caused to grow every tree that is pleasing to the sight and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

10Now a river flowed out of Eden to water the garden; and from there it divided and became four rivers.

11The name of the first is Pishon; it flows around the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold.

12The gold of that land is good; the bdellium and the onyx stone are there.

13The name of the second river is Gihon; it flows around the whole land of Cush.

14The name of the third river is Tigris; it flows east of Assyria And the fourth river is the Euphrates.

15Then the LORD God took the man and put him into the garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it. "

So you see this is the location, it's probably not around anymore though. I believe the tree of life is in Heaven though. I think this is not a preflood description of the location, I think this is after the flood hat the location is given.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by jimmyjackblack]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
to Undo:
I agree with your premise of one god who is known by different names by different peoples.
This one traveled and was know by all the peoples of the world.
He was the greatest inovator and invented, not just a civilization, but civilization, itself.
On his death signal fires were lit from one end of the earth to the other and every person on earth wept for him.
This is where we get Lent.
The Muslem religion has a corresponding period of mourning.
It was probubly the most tramatic single event in the history of man.
We did have a world wide civiization at one time and everyone knew the gods, firsthand.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

where are those rivers? all we've found are tigris and euphrates and those could've been named afterwards.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
He!y Guys! Most Biblical scholars accept that Ezek. 28:12-19 is about the origins of Satan aka enki.

"You were the model of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.

13 You were in Eden,
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
ruby, topaz and emerald,
chrysolite, onyx and jasper,
sapphire, turquoise and beryl.
Your settings and mountings were made of gold;
on the day you were created they were prepared.

14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.

15 You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.

16 Through your widespread trade
you were filled with violence,
and you sinned.
So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
and I expelled you, O guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones.

17 Your heart became proud
on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;
I made a spectacle of you before kings.

18 By your many sins and dishonest trade
you have desecrated your sanctuaries.
So I made a fire come out from you,
and it consumed you,
and I reduced you to ashes on the ground
in the sight of all who were watching.

19 All the nations who knew you
are appalled at you;
you have come to a horrible end
and will be no more.' "

Now notice that before Satan fell he was "in Eden, the garden of God; " It also says he was " anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; "

OK so do we have to assume Satan fell from grace way before he tempted Eve in the garden? I think so. God says "Your heart became proud
on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. ." Sounds like a different event than tempting Eve. And he was expelled from the garden and God says "So I threw you to the earth; "

Which makes it seem like the Garden was not originally on earth. It was on the holy mount of God that was not on the earth.

[edit on 4/10/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I've been told but dont have the source that Pishon the river from the north is visible by infra red studies of the topography of Tigress/Euphrates delta. it comes down from the north I believe it crosses the Iraqi , Irani border at some point as it travels northeast. The Iraqi who works next to me he and his father used to have a family fish farm just below the juncture... of the Tigress and Euphrates and its common knowledge of folklore about the northern river ,, they called it something else, he is out of the office at the moment.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
the land of Cush, in biblical texts, is Ethiopia and Egypt. in order for the Garden to be in the middle of all this, the Euphrates would have to be moved westward, and laid on its side (flowing more or less, east-west, instead of north-south).

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

What a site,,I've been occupied all day ,,dont know where the stars and flags are,, or how to use them

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well, although I'd like to think the garden of Eden was on another planet, I simply can't. Here's why:

Genesis is speaking literally, plus you have the land of the Cu#es and the land of the Assyrians given as a geolgical point of reference, were the Cu#es and Assyrians on another planet as well? Obviously not.

Ezekiel is using comparing the king of Persia to the story of when Satan became Satan (when he once was a glorious angel of light and is now an angel of darkness). In this comparrison you may wanna take note that when he says "I will cast thee to the ground..." (sorry, I likes me the good ol' KJV) it may be saying that this is his new domain, his prison if you will, because true death is seperation from God, there is no greater punishment than that, so Lucifer I truely believe is not permitted back into Heaven unless God says so (i.e. The Book of Job).

Another verse that is not referenced which I was able to scratch up though is this:

Isaiah 14:12-17

12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Notice how he wanted to ascend to Heaven but then was cast down to earth into hell.

I believe Semjâzâ is Satan though, notice how he is the leader of these rogue angels in the book of Enoch:

And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjâzâ and

p. 38

his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. 12. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated. 13. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: 〈and〉 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all generations. 15. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because they have wronged mankind. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: ⌈and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth⌉ shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore.

Also notice that the angels (Azâzêl, Semjâzâ, Armârôs, Barâqîjâl) were bound for 70 generations (that's around 7,000 years! We're getting close to the end times folks!), they are what I believe to be the four angels from Revelation 9. As for the other fallen angels, they are the ones buzzin' around fooling people and foolin' around with people.

One thing I never noticed is that the angelic class of Satan is a Kerub (Cherub, but the way I spelled it is the correct pronounciation). You learn something new everyday

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well the third river that flows out of Iran into Iraq was known as Karon..
To the best of my knowledge the Tigress Flows Northwest to Southeast and the Euphrates pretty much east to west then south into the delta.

Of course the paths of this rivers have changed over the years,, but I was lead to understand that infra red imaging can and has revealed the old river beds,, I believe thats how they managed to locate Babylon,,(via the old river bed of the Euphrates...its been awhile since I've read the literature on this topic,

Thanx for all the post and threads,, I have really spent a lot of time reading the Divine Counsel thread and intent to buy the complete PDF when I get back stateside.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Due to the precession of the equinoxes the direction of the Earth's axis is very slowly but continuously changing, and as the projection of the Earth's axis moves around the celestial sphere over the millennia, the role of North Star passes from one star to another. Since the precession of the equinoxes is so slow, a single star typically holds that title for many centuries.
In 3000 BC the faint star Thuban in the constellation Draco was the North Star. At magnitude 3.67 (fourth magnitude) it is only one-fifth as bright as Polaris, the current North Star (situated 430 light-years away).

This is from Wickipedia under the subject North Pole.
I believe the Lucifer myth was made up thousands of years ago to explain what happened at the Council of the North.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

i have an interview with the author (peter goodgame) on my podcast here:
boss.streamos.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

i mean it has to be moved dramatically and if it ran east-west, it woudln't make it up to Nippur, which was the sumerian city of Nibru that was on the banks of the Euphrates. The current Euphrates doesn't flow out of the ocean into the land. It flows down from the mountains, which were to the east of Nibru (Nippur). if you try to draw a picture of it in your mind, you end up with a river that does some nearly impossible twists and turns in order to be the real Euphrates of the Garden. I think the original rivers weren't here at all, but when we were brought threw the gates, we associated this planet and the surrounding terrain as "Eden" also. But it wasn't, I don't think. They were just confused.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by undo]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ahh I see your point ,,,

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Nice refference, I had to run Windows Media and it cut off at Osiris.
I went a long with the discussion pretty well except the issue of the "keys of Heaven and Hell"
Although the identity of the Son of G-d was a bit enlightening (in some of the other threads that you have led me too),, I accept a holding place for the souls that have passed on ,, I believe the control of that area is retained by the "Son of G-d" and that the true "Hell" is the respository for those "Fallen Angels" who are not freely roaming the earth with their leader "Satan" who is constantly accussing and tempting mankind much like he did with Job.
What really made me stop and think is the struggle with mainstream academia and the issues around the pre-Pharonic culture of Egypt and the new evidence of the conquering activities of the uppper nile by the Sumerians,, it so much easier to accept the transition of culture by the FAlcon tribe of the Sumerians than an unexplained cultural explosion of the Nile River Basin culture without any pre--culture and their remarkable resemblence to Sumerian Culture ,,seems like simple math to me,,

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Undo,
I did want to share a few other things,,,
I did like the way you introduced Larry an gitis to the show hehe,,

After reading about the Falcon Tribe of Sumerians that came to the Upper Nile area,,,
I went to work and for the first time I realized I'm sitting next to one of their ancestors,,an Iraqi from the Basra area,, he claims to be sumerian,,, his facial features incredibly resemble a falcon and his physical stature is much like those depicted on the knife handle,
And on my right side is a native Bagdadian,, and these guys know their tribal history for hunderds of years and know which ones are Assyirian, Akkadain and Chaladean,, its like working in a living musem..I never would of appreciated this without ATS and the threads you have posted,,

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I need to go back and read all the links posted, but I wanted to interject my thoughts. Of course, they may change once I read the links, so I'm taking this opportunity to put down in words what I have always believed to be true.

I always believed the garden to be surrounded by those four rivers (for fertilization purposes). The two that no longer exist could easily have been destroyed over time with earthquakes, etc. The Mississippi river ran backwards after the great earthquake that occurred in the early 1900's around the Missouri, Tennessee, Kentucky border area. To further that point, whomever posted about the old rivers being identified, I'm pretty sure I've read that somewhere too. Also all four rivers could have contributed to the flood, and then destroyed through the erosion process.

I think the garden was indeed on planet earth. I've always felt that since God walked with Adam in the garden, early man knew God personally. The old gods mentioned in the ancient texts all seem to me to be Satan and his differing accounts of himself, depending on whatever culture he could dupe into believing him, through whatever means it took.

That the fallen angels are aliens...could very well be. This would be another lie fomented by Satan to use against those of us in this industrial/technological age wherein logic and science are the norm. What better way to dupe us than to appear as aliens/gods from other planets, now that we somewhat understand the technology of space travel? That doesn't mean, however, that this wasn't used in the ancient past too. Satan has always bounced around in space no matter what form he took.

The two rivers could easily have been taken away by God to lessen the fertility of the garden once man fell. Since man had to leave the garden, there would be no reason any longer to fully fertilize it.

I believe all these ancient multiple gods are Satan and his follower/fallen angels. The truth was given to man in the garden when he walked with God. Satan took that truth, lied, and manipulated it, causing man's fall, and put himself forward as the one and only to be worshiped. That's what he wanted anyway, to take God's place. And he has been allowed a certain amount of time to continue his work toward that. He won't succeed. The true God is still with us even though Satan has dominion for a short while.

All these ancient polytheistic gods are Satan and his followers. The prince of the powers of the air has dominion over this universe for a period of time.

However, don't we all know what will happen in the end.

I feel I've rambled. Hope this made sense. Please feel free to interject anywhere you feel I am incorrect. Now that I've finished rambling, I'll go read all the links!

[edit on 4/12/08 by idle_rocker]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

And, BW, don't you find it just wonderful that Ezekial is telling the entire story of Satan from beginning to end. And the end hasn't even occurred yet, but Ezekial knew the entire story, even then. What a prophet!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by idle_rocker

Yep I completely agree. Good thinking about the other rviers being dried up by God, that makes a lot of sense and reminds me that sometimes we forget that God has a place in all this, we get too consumed with our own explanation of a mystery that we forget the "God factor", this happens to everyone though nomatter whether we are talking about a mystery or a moral issue or anything, we forget about God and leave him out. It's the reason why people don't see miracles that much anymore, we forget that we have God on our side and He can perform a miracle to help us out, we need to learn to trust Him more and that can only come through being with Him more and getting to know Him more.

-Jimmy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join