It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad Rapes Girl In Hospital Bed Next To Sick Son

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Dad Rapes Girl In Hospital Bed Next To Sick Son

www.news.com.au

Raouf Philopos sexually assaulted the girl for more than an hour as his six-year-old son slept and while nurses tended to patients in the ward at The Children's Hospital at Westmead.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This is more freaky and insane then most things i have seen i nthe past on news sites like one bed away from your sons bed. Imagine the drama it wil lbring and what your son will think if he saw it and the girl thay are in a hospital for a reason thay are sick and this man makes them even more sick with his sick minds work. this hospital is not far from were i live. i actualy have been der wene i was a young fella i am glad thay are installing security around.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Update!

A MAJOR children's hospital has been forced to introduce new security measures after a man visiting his ill son raped a teenage patient in the next bed.

The 16-year-old victim was readmitted to the same hospital ward after turning to self-harm following the assault. The incident has forced a major review of Westmead's child protection policies, and resulted in new protocols for overnight stays by carers.

"The Children's Hospital at Westmead takes the safety of its patients, staff and visitors very seriously," a hospital spokeswoman said.

Source

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Aww, that just sucks. Hospital rape has to be some of the worst kind. Not only are you most likely incapacitated, you may not even remember that it happened until a few months later when the belly starts to grow.

This really blows, and it's just wrong.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yes just when you've seen it all!

We had a doctor here in Cincinnati, a few months ago, an ER Doctor, who raped a patient totally incapacitated in the ER....

www.local12.com...

Then recently, a man who forced a woman in a hospital elevator to have oral sex with him

www.local12.com...

Just when you think you hear it all eh?

It's outrageous to say the least.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is just sickening!
I would have been pushing the button to call a nurse really quick!
Poor girl, I can't imagine how she felt...frightening!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Aww, that just sucks. Hospital rape has to be some of the worst kind. Not only are you most likely incapacitated, you may not even remember that it happened until a few months later when the belly starts to grow.

This really blows, and it's just wrong.

Yeh your right specialy if u are injured or unconsies or drugged u cant know anything maybe u can feel it but thay docter would probely just say u are injured or something but its preety bad most girls know if thay are pregnet there signs and stuff.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
Yes just when you've seen it all!

We had a doctor here in Cincinnati, a few months ago, an ER Doctor, who raped a patient totally incapacitated in the ER....

www.local12.com...

Then recently, a man who forced a woman in a hospital elevator to have oral sex with him

www.local12.com...

Just when you think you hear it all eh?

It's outrageous to say the least.

I seen worst on crimelibrary u see the angels of death who kill man its freaky and i also seen many docters who sexualy assualt woman in a who career for years and years its very insane how thay get away with it for so long with out no one speaking out!?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
This is just sickening!
I would have been pushing the button to call a nurse really quick!
Poor girl, I can't imagine how she felt...frightening!

Freaky how the button some peaople couldent get to it in an emergency thay should use a much Inteligent system then the button its to far away and sometimes cannot be reached.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam

Well, it says that she did'nt raise the alarm immediately, because of her illness...this happened in Australia, are the emergency buttons on the beds like in America, I wonder?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
reply to post by SaadAdam

Well, it says that she did'nt raise the alarm immediately, because of her illness...this happened in Australia, are the emergency buttons on the beds like in America, I wonder?

I Dont know i think on a control thay are or on the side i cant remember exactly were but it is somewere preety close that u can bumb it as i remeber one stage.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This is really sad. Our kids just aren't safe anywhere. I have been lucky, my children have never had to stay overnight in a hospital, if they ever are you can bet that they will not be left alone.

And what kind of emotional damage does this inflict on his son? I hope the dad is locked up for a very long time....is it ever long enough for crimes such as these?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Unfortunately, sentencing in Australia seems incredibly lenient, compared to the US for example. Don't be surprised if you hear this sub-human 'father' gets little more than a slap on the wrist .. say a few months.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Very horrible. One can only hope that people who do things listed thru this thread are paid back ten-fold in there remaing lives and/or in death...

Which reminds me... true story and I'll try to be brief. An elderly couple was in a nursing home, both suffering a bit from altheimers. The husband went for surgery... she thought he died... and, as often happens, she died a day or two later. So when the husband is returned to the room, she is dead and gone. He was left mostly paralyzed from the surgery and needed a feeding tube. Horror of all horrors, the nurses/attendants forgot to shut off the feeding tube and this man was unable to do anything about it. He basically drowned as the 'food' filled his lungs and every other cavity it could find. Horrible, right?

Until you find out that this couple had abused their kids in the past, mainly locking them up AND not feeding them. Anyone catch the irony here?
So there's Karma coming back to lay an @ss whooping on this couple 50 years later. Needless to say, in this overly litigious society, I'm sure the family will be well compensated. Let's all hope some real justice comes to all these folks noted above and others like them.

[edit on 4/6/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingNutEE
[snip]

That is one of the most disturbing things I have ever heard. She's a child! What part of what that man did was even slightly understandable?

[snip]

I don't even know what to say to that.

Edit for sp.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by hsur2112]

Mod Edit - removed quoted material that was deleted.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WingNutEE

I sincerely hope you are joking because then I could just roll my eyes at the ignorance and incredibly poor taste of your "humor". If you are serious, be admonished: some of us nurses watch out for your kind. Alarm bells will NOT be raised and no one will ever know you came into my facility to "visit".

Your response is sooooo not funny.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Back On Topic, please offensive content removed.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
reply to post by hsur2112

Unfortunately, sentencing in Australia seems incredibly lenient, compared to the US for example. Don't be surprised if you hear this sub-human 'father' gets little more than a slap on the wrist .. say a few months.

I think .au punishment is the same as american punishment? i dont ever see a man get away with raping a minor never a slap on the wrist never ever seen that before maybe back i nthe day but not anymore.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wow they should really put restrictions on raping people in hospitals. These things happen every day I'd say.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join