It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Dad Rapes Girl In Hospital Bed Next To Sick Son

page: 2
4
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyorai
Wow they should really put restrictions on raping people in hospitals. These things happen every day I'd say.


i rekon a day it would happen in a hospital everywere around the world its so easy to manipulate humans now days u know what i mean its insane? very scary and bad for future kids of mine




posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Haha ya I know what you mean.

Man nothing against you but we're trying to cut down on the threads having to do with small happenings of violence.

Is your name Adam?



posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyorai
Haha ya I know what you mean.

Man nothing against you but we're trying to cut down on the threads having to do with small happenings of violence.

Is your name Adam?


what u mean cuttin down news is new isent it yeh? Nah my name is Saad last name is ADAM if u fix it up abit it will look something like this lol SADDAM



posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Never heard of Saad before. Das coo.

I guess it's kind of a thing amongst some of us. Just so much news on BTS about violence and things that belong in a wet tabloid.



posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyorai
 



I was named after my dads brother who was a twin and his name was saad he died wene he was 16 in iraq he fell into a big cement mixer @ a work site back i nthe days about 40 years ago.



posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam
 


I'm sorry about the loss. So it's Iraqi then; that's awesome.

Still in Iraq perchance?



posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyorai
I'm sorry about the loss. So it's Iraqi then; that's awesome.


yeh its a sad story my mum and dad told me his twin changed his name to saad adam also so there is two saad adams now i nthe family my dads side
its a name that is well known wene ppl rember it u can rember it and allways talk about it because it sounds like sad



Originally posted by Nyorai
Still in Iraq perchance?


Nope lived there since 1987 till about 1989 then moved to greece till 1990 then fro mgreece to .australia we moved because of the first war my dad was i nthe army he knew saddam



posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam
 


That's quite a tale. I know someone who moved from Iran to escape war. 1989 was the Iraq/Iran war right?



posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyorai
reply to post by SaadAdam
 


That's quite a tale. I know someone who moved from Iran to escape war. 1989 was the Iraq/Iran war right?


Yeh it was the iraq iran war as i think i rember or know?
greece was nice
australia is peacful but u have t owork to hard in .au
add me as a friend mate



posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam
 


Friends it is!

I heard Australia was a good place to take refuge in for some reason. Don't know much about the place though. Looks pretty, good backpacking maybe.



posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyorai
reply to post by SaadAdam
 


Friends it is!

I heard Australia was a good place to take refuge in for some reason. Don't know much about the place though. Looks pretty, good backpacking maybe.


Welcome Friend


Yeh australia has thousends comming in a year in my area maybe a family each day of sudanese and indians or afghans asians chinese everyday new familys comming in from around the world even my country iraq u will see comming in thay come and go on centrelink its a emploment and like helping company by the goverment thay pay alot atm i am filling out my fortnightly form witch is i i am 21 and i have no job so thay pay me $430 AUD each 2 weeks for looking for work
.



posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Please stay on topic.



posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gallopinghordes
 


Ok fine, lol, I was waiting for that.

You get much violence in Australia like the article here?


apc

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Bizarre but not very surprising. This was probably not the rapist's first victim and given the victim's psych issues odds are good it was not her first time being raped. Rape victims tend to attract rapists. I don't know if the rapists can subconsciously pick up on certain cues the victim gives off or what, but many if not most rape victims are victims of multiple attacks.

Looks like the DNA evidence was pretty damning so why parole was even an option for this scum is amazing.



posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyorai
reply to post by gallopinghordes
 


Ok fine, lol, I was waiting for that.

You get much violence in Australia like the article here?


Well really australia aint such a bad country but u do get an occasional crime or oldschool crimes fro mthe 70s and 80s but now days not as bad as before i allways read news u can say everyweek a couple of ppl die from murders rapes and accidents and stuff recently a man was eaten by a shark over here he died.



posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Bizarre but not very surprising. This was probably not the rapist's first victim and given the victim's psych issues odds are good it was not her first time being raped. Rape victims tend to attract rapists. I don't know if the rapists can subconsciously pick up on certain cues the victim gives off or what, but many if not most rape victims are victims of multiple attacks.

Looks like the DNA evidence was pretty damning so why parole was even an option for this scum is amazing.


thay can be picked up easy its how rape victems act i know many thay act innocent to much and have a hige sexual activity depending on there age of sexual abuse really that can change them i had it happen to someone very close and no one knows exept her and him and now me its quit sad i feel like punching him in the face i will one day



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1   >>

log in

join