It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Up At The Sky This April 22nd

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

I was speaking of unconditional love in general, not its relationship to ' aliens '. This type of thought energy is healthy for mankind and is not some kind of ' mind poisoning ' which some people are saying.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well what can I say!

Nothing apart from STOP THE HIPPY SENARIO IE, LETS ALL HUG TREES AND MIND CONNECT.

PS. Lets keep this subject in perspective and not play games anymore, the real truth is out there but so many people like to play god

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

PS. Lets keep this subject in perspective and not play games anymore, the real truth is out there but so many people like to play god

It is funny that you mention 'playing games' and 'people like to play god' when we are, as a whole, god in his own image.

My personal belief (and I don't know what 'religion' you would place this under) is that we are all part of a bigger whole. I don't think of 'god' as an actual person, but as a term for the 'universal oneness' that we all make up, a universal consciousness that drives itself with an engine of thought.

It looks like this engine is becoming ever so rusted.

EDIT: typo

[edit on 23-4-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
xnibirux: While I don't agree with all of your opinions and while I didn't see anything in the sky yesterday (save for a few shooting stars - which were beautiful regardless,) I just wanted to say that if it's unconditional love you want, you've got it, at least from me for whatever that's worth. I may not see my reality the way you do yours, but I feel that sentiment transcends that and felt the desire to say it. So... yeah.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

It looks like this engine is becoming ever so rusted.

On the contrary people are becoming more aware than ever, that is the reason for many of the sightings, earth quakes, and powerful storms.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
There is no leeway for these types of things, the date was April 22nd, loud and clear. If there is leeway then there's no point in giving any exact dates and time is irrelevent and thus so is the rest of the prediction.

Oh boy...the whole point of this intention stuff is to be specific while not expecting precise outcomes. Giving yourself leeway means to relax and chillout. If you cant do that its gonna be a hell of a rough ride for you.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So did anyone see anything? Any flyover?
I was looking but didn't see anything.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moegli

Focusing an intent needs points of reference; space and time.

This focus, intent and experiment had a specific date attached to it, that predicted date and its events went awry.

C'mon, if we all sit around hoping that it rains carrots with the warmness of our hearts it's not going to happen... because that's not the way that the universe works.

The people that believe in this stuff have barely evolved past the beliefs of cavemen. Seriously, be real folks and please... THINK for yourself for once.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

Funny, the fact that your life my life and everyone else's lives are based on intentions. What happens when you intend to eat dinner? You pick a certain spatial reference (kitchen, dining room, your bed), and you will eat at 6:32 PM therefore, the fulfillment of manifesting your intention. What is so ridiculous about projecting an intention outside of your own mind and body?

You can't seriously compare this "prediction" with raining carrots, can you? I think your own statement backfires on yourself, "that's not the way that the universe works".

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Moegli]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Oh boy...the whole point of this intention stuff is to be specific while not expecting precise outcomes. Giving yourself leeway means to relax and chillout. If you cant do that its gonna be a hell of a rough ride for you.

Well gosh, that's so vague that you might as well call me a prophet too.

I'm relaxed and chilled out. When you said give leeway this isn't what you implied at first. What you originally meant was to give leeway to the date and the "experiment". If you really meant to chill out and relax, then I always am, but I don't see how that would apply to anything that I said rather than kind advice that wasn't necessarily asked for nor applicable to the circumstance.

The date of INTENTION was APRIL 22ND, not the 21ST. If intentions manifest and it happened on the 21st and the 23rd... then I sure as hell won't trust mine, I'm going back to science and tangibility.

If the O.P. wants unconditional love then it's everywhere and no where. All love comes with conditions, there's really no such thing as unconditional love. For even unconditional love has a condition! To have no conditions! But it contradicts itself by having one that states that it can't have any!

Treat people as you'd like to be treated and treat people most importantly as they'd like to be treated. Life is about innovating with circumstance and occurence if that's what you're looking for. Love is something beyond what your imagination and logic has ever been sold and taught. Love is the truth, is it not?

I hope you find what you're looking for O.P., love is great... I agree... but I'll never stake the claim that thinking with my warm heart will make aliens appear and then tell everyone else that they must do the same. I can't say when aliens will appear for humanity as a whole and I don't know how anyone ever could, but I'd speculate that it'd be when we are able to technologically travel to their star systems and show that we are capable of responsibility and planetary vital sustainability. The outlook is meek, though swayable.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

I was talking about the way this intention-stuff is taught by all the classical literature on it: Be specific in your intention but allow for leeway, because it will never manifest exactly as intended. There´s a whole range of literature on this.

Sorry if I expressed myself unclearly.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moegli
Funny, the fact that your life my life and everyone else's lives are based on intentions.

Sure, agreed. We could say this. But there is also the physical universe, its properties and the way it is constructed and so works and that's where we are and what we are, there's no beyond.

What happens when you intend to eat dinner? You pick a certain spatial reference (kitchen, dining room, your bed), and you will eat at 6:32 PM therefore, the fulfillment of manifesting your intention. What is so ridiculous about projecting an intention outside of your own mind and body?

Again, if this is what you call intention, then I agree. If I want to do something, I can go do it, as long as it is possible. One thing I can not do is hope with my warm heart that my food will come flying to me. You see the difference between the O.P. and eating dinner in your kitchen? You have to physically travel to where you want to go, YOU have to in this scenerio seemingly CREATE YOUR OWN intention, it is not brought to you through the warm thoughts of your heart, rather it is a reaction because you need energy and your body is saying that it's hungry.

You can't seriously compare this "prediction" with raining carrots, can you? I think your own statement backfires on yourself, "that's not the way that the universe works".

Yes. I can compare this to raining carrots. Would you like me to start a thread and we can all focus our warm hearts on raining carrots. Inn finality we'll see who has more success, me or xniburux. (I'm thinking it will be even, our warm hearts will neither manifest UFO's nor raining carrots)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I was talking about the way this intention-stuff is taught by all the classical literature on it: Be specific in your intention but allow for leeway, because it will never manifest exactly as intended. There´s a whole range of literature on this.

Sorry if I expressed myself unclearly.

Then I agree with what you've posted above.

I still disagree with the way the O.P. went about this, saying things like "there is talk of a massive UFO flyover on April the 22nd"... as if this was already planned to happen and the aliens were all ready and waiting. There are many holes in this that I could go into further detail with, and I may or may not later on.

Otherwise I'm in parallel with you. Intents eventually manifest for the SELF if you work on them and focus on them. Agreed 100%. Yourself also effects everyone else and everyone else effects you and your intents, so free will is the illusion and ignorance is bliss.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
So did anyone see anything? Any flyover?
I was looking but didn't see anything.

No? I'm sorry you missed it. It was wonderful! Fleets of gleaming flying saucers overhead, dropping Skittles that cure all diseases, beaming rays of happiness everywhere. And when the aliens came out, beautiful angels all, we all joined hands and sang, it was really a magical moment. Then all the aliens got back in their ships and said they'd be back in another thousand years to check on us and give us more Skittles.

Too bad you missed it. Well, maybe you'll catch the Rapture.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Just to simplify it a bit, what we're talking about is the Great Pumpkin. That is, if you are really, really sincere, the Great Pumpkin will show up Halloween night and give you presents. But if there is any shadow of doubt infecting the pumpkin patch, all you'd get is a dog, and miss Trick or Treats that year for nothing.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hahaha, I can't believe people where accually looking up to the sky

Seriously, guys like nibiru shouldn't even be given the benefit of the doubt ...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

LastOutFinite - I did not make this thread for popularity, flags, or stars. I honestly only made it for everyone to practice their Love thought energy, instead of getting caught up in routines that cause people to give off depressed or angry thought energies. This thread was a 'pause for the cause' type of thread, and we should do it more often. It is good for the Love thought energy that everyone is capable of but uses not too often. Therefore, this was in no way a prediction.

Just a thought.

Then next time I'd personally suggest that you make a thread that says something like "let's all practice our love thought". See, you're lying to me here and you don't see it (or maybe you do). You're only telling me half of the truth since the alien prediction didn't come true and to fruition. You lied to people and scammed them into doing what you wanted them to do instead of being honest, up front, genuine and sincere about it.

Create a thread once a month and have us all practice our love thought
I'd definitely participate. Shoot for a Planetary holiday as well! There's nothing wrong with that good feeling, that "love thought", as long as that's what you tell people to begin with.

P.s. Lying to people can really put them into angry or depressed "thought energies", and what type of energy did you give off with this thread? A loving liar manipulative energy? I'm not trying to be rude, just think about it.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This morning, Fox tv was interviewing some guy from arizona who captured some more of these lights in the sky.

My take is, it is a stepping stone towards the next delusion for the masses to buy into.

I don't know when, but it won't be too long. And time is flying, can you believe 911 was 7.5 years ago!?

[edit on 23-4-2008 by toasted]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The date of INTENTION was APRIL 22ND, not the 21ST. If intentions manifest and it happened on the 21st and the 23rd... then I sure as hell won't trust mine, I'm going back to science and tangibility.

For the second time, are you serious?

Do you really expect anyone in here to bow down to your nay-saying?

So 'it happened' on the 21st, the 23rd, but not the 22nd.

The fact that 'it happened' at all - and you admit 'it happened' but are incapable of adding anything to this thread besides huffs and haws says volumes about the sour grape stand you have set up

Can I have a nice cool glass of sour grape juice please?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I was speaking of unconditional love in general, not its relationship to ' aliens '. This type of thought energy is healthy for mankind and is not some kind of ' mind poisoning ' which some people are saying.

That is really a lovely thought. I do appreciate it.

Isn't it more important to get people in that groovy mood towards each other before looking skyward?

Now I am confused. What did all this have to do with looking skyward, then?

People haven't figured each other out yet, let alone getting them freaked out about something appearing in the sky.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthebon
Hahaha, I can't believe people where accually looking up to the sky

Seriously, guys like nibiru shouldn't even be given the benefit of the doubt ...

I live way out in the country and can see beautiful stars and other things at times that city folks can't.

I star gaze every night for a while. I betcha other people do as well.

It spent a bit longer time on the 22nd, admittedly, but I look skyward every night.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join