It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know of 0-1-0 or ZOZ signal, please u2u me, please give me 24 hours before removing t

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcavs88
this is awesome, the op is pulling everyones leg, and everyone is buying it. I love how dumb people are, please stop egging him on. He is sitting at his computer LOL at every post made, just like me. Lets just say I know the OP, he is a old friend of mine, and he is just making fun of everone.

Yeah... suuuuuuuuure he's your friend... and suuuuuuuuuuuure he's just sitting there laughing..

and just how is he pulling peoples leg? by asking for help on something in private? or saying that he was going to pass on the info to the MODs..
Im just trying to figure out what the joke might be considering he hasn't said anything worth while.. so... yeah... wtf you talking about?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

OK moderator I will guess what the poster is referring to. Could it be, might it just possibly, by any chance be, a signal beacon to the UFOsters? Like a low tech bot beacon of some sort. Well, das my guess.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

Others are yanking others chains here, not me. By the way I am in contact with Byrd now and will reply to the u2u, thats all I ever asked, I am sure that they will realise that I was sincere in my request. By the way I live in England, so do not know posters from Boston or wherever. Yes there is about three hours left, but I stopped looking a couple of hours ago when I told Byrd what I was asking for. They may say or not, that is for them to decide now. Also I am not at my computer reading every post as claimed, I have just looked to see if the Mods have u2u`d me and then read up.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
electromagnetic interferences 010

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
[edit on 2-4-2008 by Ramb0]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Perhaps I am not reading your last post correctly, but did you just say that you were able to decode or figure out what you had, forward it to a mod, and now you're done with this thread? Why would you send something to a mod to post only if they see fit, and not simply do so yourself for all of the ATS faithful to digest? If you truly have a "smoking gun," then lay it out on the table. Otherwise, I do not see the rationality behind privately giving your supposedly earth-shattering information to one or two people.
The tagline of ATS is "Deny Ignorance," not promote it.

But, as I've said, perhaps I misread your post. If that is the case, please accept my apologies.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluByWho
If your time is so valuable why did you just waste so much of it typing out that rant?

Because one of the valuable, pro bono, things I do with my time is help to maintain the quality of the ATS board. This board is a very important platform, from which, very important things are said, each and every day. I intend to help keep it that way.

That said,

I appreciate the removal of "URGENT"

I still note that this thread lies in the "general conspiracy forum" where one is to discuss:

conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and government scandals

though it belongs in skunk works:

dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts [where] extreme theories without corroboration are embraced [].

What conspiracy has been presented thus far?

Perhaps I should create another account... start a new thread...

Anyone know of SOS signal? please u2u, don't delete for 24 hours.

Originally posted by KMFNWO
All claims must be researched and maybe our efforts are being abused here, but do you know that for sure? Do we just write off everyone that claims to have something beneficial to us all?

Well I sure hope not.

I guess I am technically off subject... not that there really is a subject to be discussed...

I'm just disappointed in the ats homepage.

ATS needs a front page overhaul

Is this really the HOTTEST stuff going down in the world of CT?

Because this is what a new member sees,
NUMBER ONE HEADLINE, front page...
upon their inaugural visit to our site today.

If any of the friends, family, work associates that I send to ATS each day were to arrive and see this thread as our most pressing, hottest, top flagged front page issue... they leave and CT gets a bad wrap.

I'm embarrassed,

Sri Oracle - that's why

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
My computer went whack for a second, couldnt figure out what was going on. Basically, this is a doom-thread by design. The fact that it has gone on this long means that humans love doom. Im not knockin it, I love doom, that's why I am here at ATS. Wanting to get off this spinning blue marble.... Id like to see it coming. But that wont happen in this thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Are you telling me that a Mod is sitting on this now? Are you kidding me? Well thats great. So now what? Would any mod like to comment on this - inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KMFNWO
Are you telling me that a Mod is sitting on this now? Are you kidding me? Well thats great. So now what? Would any mod like to comment on this - inquiring minds want to know.

I'm thinking if the Mods begin signing off one by one we might want to start worrying

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Personally, I don't think that this thread is a "hoax." It sounds to me that the OP is sincere in their belief that they have discovered something rather important and even unsettling. The issue I do have with this thread is that the OP refuses to share the information with the readership of ATS. This site is supposed to be about disclosing information and letting individuals decide how each will react to it. The OP is denying that of us.

edit because I can't spell

[edit on 4/2/08 by Goosenapper]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Goosenapper

Still, rhetorically, he comes in, drops 3 letters and 3 numbers and leaves. Sincere, maybe, who knows. It is still funny everyone is drawn to this thread. We all need some fresh doom. And fresh doom, as you already know, is just as good as the real-thing doom.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
You, me, Intrepid, etc; have NO idea what the OP is getting at,

That's kinda' been the point all along. Which makes me ask....so how did any of you determine what was or was not an "off-topic" post?

I don't recall any of them being particularly rude, uncivil, or outside the bounds of decorum.

Why couldn't the OP have just logged in....U2Ud a moderator...and sent them the concerned material? Without the drama? Or.....is that the precise reason for the thread?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
what's the wait.
is there some sort of secret society that gets to review the info before us because they are "special" or something???!!!!

post it
post it
post it!!!!!!!!

this is getting ridiculous.

why is this so secretive??????

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

By design. Good doom is always, initially, nebulous. No one wants their doom fully explained. You need to work-up to that.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Goosenapper

OK, referring to the OP post. There is a rumor going around that there is a SOS beacon directed to the UFO characters. To my knowledge this is correct. But, it is low tech in nature, kinda like a message in a bottle. Will the UFOsters respond is a bigger question. And how?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It's as if we are waiting for the punchline here!

April fools Day!

Stop the bloodletting and let us have it already.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

speak for yourself. i want my doom fully explained.
but, i like it here on this, how did you say, blue orb, so i want to know, if it is doom and gloom, which it probably isn't, how to protect my loved ones and myself, oh yeah, and my cats. i like cats.
out of curiosity, why do you think it is a doom message friend?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

Thank you for the input. Do you have a link to any further reading on that subject?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

ok.... when reading your post i sincerely had a VERY vivid moment of deja vu'. no joke. even though i am a joking type, no joke.
It was as if i had read that before a couple weeks ago or something.
Have you posted this exact post before?
don't mess with me if you have because that was weird man....
really weird. like i was reading it again for the first time.
Anyone else read that post before??? i'm going to search the threads and see if it has because i think it has.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join