It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know of 0-1-0 or ZOZ signal, please u2u me, please give me 24 hours before removing t

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It says the BOSTON REDSOX will win it all this year, AGAIN.
or
Make sure to drink your Ovaltine

link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
Yes there is about three hours left, but I stopped looking a couple of hours ago when I told Byrd what I was asking for. They may say or not, that is for them to decide now.

I take this to mean you have decided not to share what this is about?

Enjoy your joke

link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

The presentation. Simple 6 plus 1 traits of writing if you will. To go deeper, the whole ethos, pathos, and logos at play in the original posting all point to a false doom thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

ok i'm freaked. i;m out of here to get my head straight
weird business.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Since this is a conspiracy board; could it be this is an April Fools Joke by the Mod's. Very odd they never share any of what they are receiving even though the OP seems to have left it up to them? Or is Qwenn fibbing about that?

Just thinking out loud Mod's while we wait for the punchline.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Don't let a little deja vu freak you out. Pull your head together, breathe, and try to work towards an understanding of what is creeping you out.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Okay fine. I don't want to appear to be a negative ninny, so I will say I look forward to whatever may come to pass. Unless the OP was silenced some way, then we will never know, until it hits us. I hope Aliens come and take over, this world is getting boring.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

The thing is, a mod hasn't posted since the OP said they sent whatever information that they had to a couple of the mods. Could it be that they are sorting through what they have?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goosenapper
The thing is, a mod hasn't posted since the OP said they sent whatever information that they had to a couple of the mods. Could it be that they are sorting through what they have?

Nope. Byrd is offline and no one else has any other info.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Thanks for the update from your end. I guess we'll all just keep waiting then.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, as I see it some mistakes were made and many here got snobby about it.

Qwenn probably shouldn't have written "URGENT" in the title but he was probably excited about his find, I think we all have been there at sometime in our ATS life.

All he asked was 24 hours and even said you could take his points and ban him.

The way the ranting has gone on you should be just as upset with yourselves for the petty way you have handled yourselves. I often start a thread and it's in the wrong location and if there is a problem I would expect it could be asked to be moved properly not with attitude, rudeness.

We all make mistakes but in here lately it seems everyone is so fast to pass judgement.

Every site is going to have there hoaxers and they are also going to have the VULTURES.

As I see it Qwenn U2U'd Byrd and Byrd isn't saying anything. He should have been here telling us but he hasn't been here. Qween has also been here since he U2U'd Byrd and hasn't made any mention to what this is all about and this is not acceptable as I see it.

If the 24 hours is up I think Byrd and Qwenn need to tell us what is going on sooner rather then later.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I agree and just to make a point...Whay would someone want to just be in contact with a mod?

Seems a little off.

I understand the mods just as much as everyone else has a life but this seems like it's going to be a not so elaborate hoax...

why oh why did this have to be posted on april fools day?

I live in the UK and we have a rule that after 12pm (lunch time) Anyone performing an April fool is the fool.

Please don't destroy our collective credibility (meaning us lot here in the UK)

If this is of any significance or is just a matter of opinion please be ever so kind as to post what it is you are getting at....

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

As I see it Qwenn U2U'd Byrd and Byrd isn't saying anything. He should have been here telling us but he hasn't been here. Qween has also been here since he U2U'd Byrd and hasn't made any mention to what this is all about and this is not acceptable as I see it.

If the 24 hours is up I think Byrd and Qwenn need to tell us what is going on sooner rather then later.

Obviously, none of us have any idea what information Qwenn has in his possession but I can certainly understand why he might want to give the mods the courtesy of deciding whether it is appropriate to post the info in such a public forum.

Perhaps he is just being cautious or maybe the nature of the information is so sensitive that posting it here could lead to problems for the owners of this board?

Who knows? I say we give him the benefit of the doubt and be as patient as we possibly can.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Thank you. I should have worded that differently, but the impression I got from the OP was clearly wrong.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Well, uh kinda, sorta. That guy is officially gone. I'm like the replacement guy. The beacon post earlier is linked. For real? Yes. Low tech, yes. 25 dollar beacon. Pretty cheap.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

Seeing you post here reminded me of your Apollo audio thread. Maybe he's got something related to that? Qwenn posted in that thread too.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So, for future reference, all one needs to do in order to insure that their horrible thread doesn't get deleted is simply ASK that it not be deleted? Who would have thought it was so easy?!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I noticed this also just for the record we are no way affiliated..I repeat no-way affiliated.

considering this guy wanted 24hrs to research this information he wanted he seems to have had enough time to post around the ATS....

this could be intresting or it could be an un elaborate hoax...only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
ok i see no information has come forward as of yet. and i was hopeing that when and if Byrd or Qween or any of the other mods decide to let this information out if they could post a link to that information here? or maybe the title of the new thread with the information please. thanks in advance and i look forward to the info!!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Something should be coming soon I would imagine. I just noticed that Byrd is on ATS now.

Hopefully he is coming here and letting us know what's going on.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by observe50]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join