It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know of 0-1-0 or ZOZ signal, please u2u me, please give me 24 hours before removing t

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Originally posted by Qwenn
If nothing comes of it, then I will contact the MODS and explain why I was asking,

Why not post here and tell all of us why you were asking. That would seem fair, since you asked for help from the forum.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fLANKED

Initially it was not asking people to research it, I am quite happy to do that myself, although the help is appreciated. I was asking if they had knowledge or experience of it, a few have mentioned a common link to what I already had, a few more have led to other helpful searches. If I fail, it will be for a Mod to decide to post what I have to say on the matter, because It could be sensitive.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Tick Tock.

Time for some substance please.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
For some reason I believe in what Qwenn is saying and he sounds genuine...I hope something materialises from this but even if it doesnt I think he knows something.....good luck in your research Qwenn...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This thread is interesting. Whilst I cannot offer much advice I am looking forward to finding out what this message contained.

Qwenn - even if it comes to nothing please post what you thinkor thought the message was about anyway?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I asked for 24 hours and it has only been thirteen and a half, so far ( including sleeping time ). So I would have to respectfully say not yet, however if I need to contact a Mod to pass on the information, I don`t think it will be you. As the last time you persuaded me to send information to you, it was never acknowledged by you as having been passed on. Mods are there to support members and to police the site, the least I deserve is a little leeway and the time asked for. I did`nt expect many people to post on the thread, as it was a request for u2u help.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
reply to post by neformore

I asked for 24 hours and it has only been thirteen and a half, so far ( including sleeping time ). So I would have to respectfully say not yet, however if I need to contact a Mod to pass on the information, I don`t think it will be you. As the last time you persuaded me to send information to you, it was never acknowledged by you as having been passed on. Mods are there to support members and to police the site, the least I deserve is a little leeway and the time asked for. I did`nt expect many people to post on the thread, as it was a request for u2u help.

No disrespect to you Qwenn - Take your time - You have the info you have asked for. Go do your research and come back - answering these post doesn't help you focus on your research. Once you have found what you are looking for come back and share but until then - leave this post alone for now and Focus - Focus Man, Focus, time is of the essence...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I'm wondering why you can't even hint as to what it is that you think that you have there.

Not to step out of line here, but if you really have something that is possibly so important as to prohibit you from even mentioning what it could be, should not you be spending your time decoding or doing whatever it is that you need to do rather than monitoring this thread and spouting cryptic "thank yous" and "leave me alones?" -just a thought...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It's definately got me curious to say the least. I've been following this since the first post.

Got me all paranoid,so to be on the safe side,i;'m sitting here wearing a gas mask and armed to the teeth. LOL

just playing th gas mask isn't on just sitting next to me.Definately strapped though.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You could U2U Nefermore (moderator of this forum) or me.

Be aware that you will be asked for some pretty specific details and that we have ways of verifying unusual and esoteric information due to our years of experience and research in the field.

But yes, the mods would like an explaination. Please U2U either of us.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I keep finding links about coupled transmission lines and electrical engineering.

I'll have a chat to a client of mine tomorrow who I know is a huge RF freak and ask him about ZOZ and 0-1-0 in regards to transmission of data.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Gonna drag this big mystery out for the full 24 hours down to the last second are you?

That's ok.

I need time to shine up the special ban hammer I reserve for hoaxers... just in case...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I am one of the biggest skeptics here. Much of what I read here (T REX BABy!!) doesn't ring true to me and thus I tend to dismiss the noise it creates. That said, something about this thread and the OP causes me to be more than a bit curious.

Could be a hoax of course. As I say, I generally tend to view most things in that light but this just feels different to me.

Than again, maybe reading this site every day and that new tin foil I hat I purchased has turned me into a conspiracy nut

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well, as I see it Cahill my friend is right, we have to give the 24 hour time then see what happens.

I will say that the OP is willing to lose everything points and/or being banned. My impression is we are NOT dealing with a young person here pulling a prank.

His last thread was interesting and I think he started to get a little scared of the problems that could come his way if he continued to get to to involved in wanting to know things.

Maybe his friend has attemted to send him a message of importance.

Patience, we will know what is going on soon enough, and whatever happens, happens.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So confused so far so could anyone clarify for me...

ZOZ-Angel has fallen-ZAL0700-ZAN
(Relay this message in its present form without decryption-angel has fallen-I am closing down (until 0700) due to-We can receive absolutely nothing.

Is this what we're talking about? this is an example, but I am totally lost at the moment so it's probably way off and I have no experience with this stuff.

thanks. EMM

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I don't see why the mods are so agressive in this case. If the OP had opened a thread with the title "I need to know something about X" and nothing more, the thread would have lived happily ever after.

But just because he says he *might* have something interesting (It could be a talking snail for that matter), everyone is out with the hatched!

Don't get me wrong, I hate hoaxers as much as the next one (Well, maybe slightly more actually), but when he havent actually done anything that could even resemble a hoax, I don't see the issue.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Tick Tock.

Time for some substance please.

Thanks in advance.

## edited as neformore changed his avatar ##

hugely disapointed

[edit on 2-4-2008 by expatwhite]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Gonna drag this big mystery out for the full 24 hours down to the last second are you?

That's ok.

I need time to shine up the special ban hammer I reserve for hoaxers... just in case...

Cuhail,

How 'bout cutting this post out also? I think it happens to be a touch ill-mannered.....

[edit on 2-4-2008 by MrPenny]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join