It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know of 0-1-0 or ZOZ signal, please u2u me, please give me 24 hours before removing t

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If anyone has information on this, please u2u me, as I feel it is important that this is followed up. I would request that the MODS allow 24 hours before removing this as a possible Hoax. If you feel that you would rather post, then I will respect this, I can always u2u you ( let me know if you would rather be contacted direct ). Don`t worry I will not quote any replies that I recieve, I promise! Many Thank`s in advance, I realise that I need to exercise caution in my perusal of any advice that I recieve! Thank`s again Qwenn.

mod edit: removed the alarmist word URGENT in the title.

[edit on 4/2/2008 by Gools]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Before making any deals, maybe you would kindly explain what the heck you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

A quick Google search turns up this:

The Z-Code was originally developed as a service code by Cable & Wireless Ltd. for usage in the commercial communications business.
NATO military Z-signals are completely different from the old Cable & Wireless codes.

The NATO military Z-signals, ZAA...ZXZ, are defined in ACP 131, but the series ZYA...ZZZ is reserved for the temporary or permanent assignment of meanings on an intra-military basis by any nation, service or command.

In the following table, a non-annotated code denotes the original Cable & Wireless usage, * indicates NATO military usage (ACP-131(E), 1997) and ** indicates Russian military usage.

*snip*

ZOZ* Relay this message (or message ...) in its
present form without decryption.

www.cyberbeach.net...

[edit on 1-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ah heck...let's just stick it right here...

ZOZ* Relay this message (or message ...) in its
present form without decryption. Source

Does that help?

Edit: Dagnabit.....intrepid sneaks in a jab and beats me to the punch.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sorry, but I need a little time to assess the information I have, sorry if this is a one line post so I will add ?????????????????

If it is removed, I will understand.

[edit: it was, and I'm sure you do]
? X Many

[edit on 1-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Thank you that may help, I was disconnected for a while, but I will follow this up, Thank-you for the advice!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
how bout explaining zoz has anything to do with this, what exactly are you getting at?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Thanks, that may mean a whole lot, if what I have recieved is what I think it is, I will get on to it A.S.A.P. and post when I am permitted by other members, I have promised that I will not quote without permission, Thanks!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SageOfWisdom

The date man the date.

la la la la la.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SageOfWisdom

Thanks for the reply, I will reply when I have a little more info on this, but as I have said, with permission from the members only, otherwise it is just conjecture. Stay in touch and we may see in the next week, or just over.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Another low standard ATS post. Lots of these lately. Maybe i am just from the old ATS school when things used to have to make sense?
Now it doesnt matter?

*sigh*

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Yes it is April 1st, but I have asked for at least 24 hours to gather information on this, IF the MODS think that this is connected with an April fools date trick, then I would expect that they would issue an immediate ban on me, as they have stated before, they will not tollerate this. I have also said before " Don`t mess with A.T.S." Please give this at least a small time period, before claiming Hoax. Anyway you have to play them before 12 a.m. and this is way after! Just have a little faith.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ok here goes i have found some links that may help mate....

citeseer.ist.psu.edu...

commerce.metapress.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hey wait a minute, I understand that you are a long standing member, but if you will give a little slack, and leniancy, you may well discover something, I have not been a member as long as you, but if you look at my postings, you will see how cynical I am about many things! Be patient and then beat me with a stick if this comes to nothing in a day or so! Thank-you.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well, lets see. Its a Military Code.

Its description is : ZOZ* Relay this message (or message ...) in its
present form without decryption.

THE LINK TO THE CODES

The rest we will have to wait, that is if we survive the impact.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

It`s getting late and I may not have time to get to the info which you have provided untill the morning as I have u2u`s to answer and a limited timescale to comply with what I asked for. But I will follow this up, Thanks.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Pretty hard to call hoax when it isn't even clear what you are talking about!

While you might not be able to confirm details, you could at least say whether you got any u2us from your original request.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Dear Op,

I am not trying to be mean to you, but your urgency suggests something is happening now.
If we have to wait 24 hours, i'm afraid it cant be that urgent, IMO.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yes I have been answering u2u`s, Hoaxers have kept threads running for weeks, all I have asked for is 24 hours before having this removed, that is not to say that something is going to happen within that timescale, only to allow me to gather any information that may help me, to make some sense of it.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Oh Yawn, If something is not going to happen within the next 24 hours you don`t want to know. Please give a little bit of credit to the rest of the world and the people living in it, you can`t be bothered, so why should we. What an ego you seem to have. Others here, Myself included, look to the bigger picture, I never said that the world would end in the next 24 hours, or whatever you think I said, I just requested that the Mods observe this thread and remove it if nothing worthwhile comes of the information gathered in that time. I live in England and the time difference means that I will soon be asleep, so at least 8 hours will elapse before I will be online again. We all have commitments, so staying awake all night and still performing my daytime duties, is not an option. So be patient, if you like, or not as the fancy takes you, makes no difference to me, I will be back in that time to read, research and digest and post again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join