It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone ever seen demons?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
Ok, first off, Demons, Satan etc is the most misunderstood deity ever.

People who "see" demons and fear them are simply scared because they are experiencing the unknown.

Facing the unknown is eating Thai food for the first time, not fiddling with things that are more powerful and uncontrollable than ourselves.

You would feel the same fear if a crazed criminal cornered you in a dark alley and said he is going to gut you like a fish.

True, but probably because he has me cornered in a dark alley and will probably gut me like a fish.

Most people experience the "fear" when they encounter these beings because of Christian dogma pumped into their brains, and because of movies like the exorcist etc.

My encounters with the devil came before my belief in Christianity or other such 'pumpings'. Never saw the exorcist either.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Demons simply look different than us, they act, feel and experience things different to us, they live among us, but we simply can't see them, it's like a alternate dimension, a veil, that separates us from them, they however are able to come into this reality if they so choose.

This all looks correct to me.

No demon has ever killed or harmed anyone.

That's because they have US do their dirty work for them most of the time.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
force of will and intintions is also important, do not loose control of the situation and keep them within a barrier. Incantations are just words to focus the mind so even a mute can summon. Also have a good reason don't just waste their time or it can be bored and mess with you.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Do not stray down this path you may think im crazy you may think im lieng this retain's to summoning i mean but they are very real! do not call it forth or say it's name! it may give it power or pleasure and make it come near if you are plagued by a demon seek assistance immediately! I am plagued by a demon although i have never been possessed by it i have been attacked i have seen images i wish not to see i have heard it talk ive seen thing's in past and thing's to come its just not a very good thing to do but if anyone can give me some suggestion's or some information im unable to get help even by the churche's im thinking about having myself commited

the demon that comes to me wears like a cloak
and he has the face of a old man he say's his name is *dont read aloud* beliar
and alway's say's *please dont read aloud im not sure what it means* "I will sucedos" and "habitos intus" sorry for the spelling if anyone knows anything it would be very appreciated

again a warning please for your own sake dont wish anything of the demon or ghostly that are evil it is not pleasent in any mean's its scary
its painful it's mental pain it will make you think you are crazy as i do myself becuase in my mind only a crazy person can imagine these thing's

Please!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I thought I saw a demon once, or you could call it a ghost of some sort. It was early in the morning before I went off o school. I was walking up the steps and the only person awake was my grandma, who was on the couch to the left of the stairs and everyone was asleep. So as I near the end of the stairs. I see this tall figure run right and down the hall. It freaked me out a little and I was still pretty groggy. But I swear it wasn't a human being.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AD5673

Yes I have seen demons in my life after a real bad situation I have been gone through and I felt myself very guilty.....and everwhere I was there have been demons watchign me and laughing about me I have seen their faces at the walls....and I never was under drugs or have taken pills or whatever it has takne some time till I realized this demons were what iI felt about my fears and blaming myself for something and for feeling guilty .....after I felt better the demons have gone and I have never seen them again it was a terrible time i `ve been through... I would never wish another one

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Fear and guilt are two very important demonic tools. They're used to keep you silent. Fear kept me silent for ten years. The voice will say "No one will believe you, you're going insane, you'll be laughed at, then I'll destroy you".

[edit on 22-8-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
In Genesis 6, after the "fallen ones" or fallen agels decided to transform into human form and intermingle with human women, the offspring that were born of them were the Nephilim. Half human, half angellic. When the flood came, they were killed. Their disembodied spirits were condemned to wander the Earth until judgement day. That is what demons are. Disembodied Nephilim spirits. When Jesus was about to drive out a demon from a possessed person, the demon called out, "Jesus of Nazereth.. have you come to torment us before the time..?" That is the reference to the judgement day.

It also says in Genesis 6, that it happened after the flood as well. The book of Daniel says that they "mingled themselves with the seed of men.." I believe that the so called "grey aliens" are the modern day Nephilim. Only instead of physically impregnating human women, and bring a direct response from God for it, they instead steal our DNA and "mix" it, or combine it with their own.

note: I believe there is life throughout the universe. But it is only the "grey aliens" that seem preoccupied with Earth. I believe they are the modern Nephilim.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I've never experienced a demon, but I once battled a Succubus. She pretended to be an old girlfriend of mine, whom i thought was dead. When I was able to speak to my ex again, the beast witch tried to throw me around a little. I recited a prayer to summon an Archangel (Michael, is it?) and she disapeared a flash of reddish-white light.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IncognitoGhostman

First, someone said Christians don't experience, and can't see demons, or something. This isn't true in the least. Usually when you're growing in any way, you experience inner battles, and even outer manifestations or anomalies that attempt to suppress your growth. Everyone I know, with a strong classic faith, has experienced battles with the enemy. In fact, its more common for the battles to be underground and the negative influence to go unrecognized amongst athiests. Not knowing is the norm for many, and they often don't question their impulses, but go with the flow. So, returning to Church, or seeking spiritual help from someone qualified to expell negative influences is not necessarily going to work. It did work for my sister in law. When she returned to faith, the bizarre experience that had hospitalized her and would have labeled her mentally ill disappeared forever. Others struggle on. St. Paul was said to have battled demons that God did not merely take away from him.
First, one thing when you sense strange things are occurring, it does something to your moments where faith is weak. Being attacked by a demon definately proves God to many, and turns them towards the light. I would seek help from someone qualified if it doesn't resolve itself, but self work may be as simple as meditating and seeking the universal mind of Creation and seeking asking for help. Journal writing, creative expression. Just finding very good reading material to uplift you and bring love, connectedness to all living things, and joy. Seek the funny. Laugh with your family. Seek nature. Find or write your own prayer, or rewrite ones that don't seem quite right and pray the. Affirm the positive. Each morning and night, ask God to surround each member of your family with a beautiful, transforming healing and protective shield of light and ask for blessings. There is a warning, because often when one turns towards the positive more strongly, the negative really tried to get through. If so, ask God/Great Spirit/Creator to bless and heal your enemies and attackers, and to get through to them. Just keeping in the positive and fighting the battle to win will ensure a feeling of peace. Also, there is a good book, its old now I think, but information on this may be available online, about Conscious Parenting. This is where we learn to write down all the times we notice instant knee-jerk responses to our children or loved ones, that are really childhood scripts, and I guess could also be influenced by negative forces. We slowly gain conscious awareness and begin to speak and act from our higher selves. This is something I still need to work on, lol. It is probably a lifelong process.

Edit to add: some find help with burning cedar, and sweetgrass, and spreading salt. My native friend did this alot and would come over to my house to do it as well, when she got it into her head it was time. Another strange thing that happened to my 17 year old and me was something I wasn't expecting. We were watching a video on youtube about energy work, and I have always felt the energetic fields around people, can see whitish auras, but not colored ones, but in anycase, I did an impromptu session on my son just watching the video, could feel discomfort and prickly energy in my hands and the field. When an area felt good, and my heads felt good as well, I moved onto another area. (Now in preface to it,I'm doing this, internally thanking God for all the tools given us to and asking for blessings for my family.) When I did his head, finally it was done. He was surprised and said he felt something heavy and oppressive leave, it was like it was forced out of him. [edit on 22-8-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 22-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
A few years ago I was forced to look at a mirror, I saw the image of a demon possibly an arch demon. It appeared in the mirror suddenly and it glowed blue like no light I ever seen, also there were symbols glowing and I could here a rising aaaawww, It was extremely evil, then I looked away.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i saw one as a child it was outside my room, I woke up and was in a complete state of shock, i couldn't move, only when i was initially woken up, that i bolted to a seated position from my bed, that was the only time i could move, and then i was like completely frozen, the demon was huge, and bent down to stare at me from the door, and then disappeared into the room across from me, thank god no one was in it... I was freaking out, but the weird thing is that I blacked out after it went into the room, and I couldn't remember what happened the next day....it was weird...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The spirit world is very real. To some people demons can reveal themselves to easily and others seem to be shielded from seeing demons too easily. We should not engage demons unless we are seeking to remove them from our lives or the lives of people we know and love. We are incapable of getting rid of demons without the power of Yeshua (Jesus of Nazareth) son of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. That power comes only through a personal relationship with Yeshua that we get by accepting He is the only complete refuge for our lives here on earth and into eternity.

Some of us are predisposed to exerienceing and interacting with the demonic spiritual realm and can get wrapped up in the deceptive demonic realm when we are young and too naive to perceive the dangers.

Fortunately, if a person has not completely surrendered there will to demons or satan or any entity that represents the evil realm, they can always call out to Jesus for help. But you must be absolutely serious that you desire to trade any abilities, gains or favors givent o you through the demonic realm for the full and free life that a relationship with Jesus offers.

Visits to churches, prayers to crosses and sacraments alone can not completely deliver. The only power that demons must respect and obey enternally is the power of Jesus(Yeshua.) Anything else is just a temporary fix at best.

Finally, some demonic possesions, and harrassments will not let go without prayer and fasting compbined with a completely surrendered relationship with Yeshua. Yeshua (Jesus) desires that every human being would be set free from demonic harrassment, oppression and possession, but people must want Yeshua more than anything else and let go of every other idol they have in their lives.

I hope this helps those of you harrassed by the demonic. And for the one who wanted to conjur a demon I can only pray that God would thwart your efforts for your own good, but if He allows you to conjur one up may it be such an unpleasant experience that it drives you right back into the arms of Yeshua.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
when my friend and i one winter night were 15yrs old we were walking to my house through the grave yard that borders my yard about half way through we both were suddenly blasted by the tremendously loud sound of demonic growls and cackling laughter it was above us and all around us we ran out terrified if i had a recording of it your skin would cawl ????why???was this in our cemetary??? this sound was like a raging werewolf combined with someone being murdered

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I don't know whether my experiences are related to demons or not, but weird anyway. Here is an account of them.

Occasionally, I wake up in the night, sweating, and getting this weird sick feeling. It's almost impossible to explain, sometimes it's like I'm made of clay and am thin and malleable, which is accompanied by visions of a Native American elder. If I take a bath, the feeling inexplicably leaves after a while, and it only happens at night. Other times when I get this feeling, it's like a creature is trying to steal a part of me. It's bizzare, and extremely unpleasant.
Also, I used to live in an old brick house in Melbourne, Australia. While I was there, I kept seeing a gray movement out of the corner of my eye. It was in the shape of a small animal. I had a dog at the time, but when I checked if the dog was there, she was on the other side of the house. While I was in that house, I had another experience. I was lying down in my bed, staring at the door. After staring for a while, a screaming face started to appear in the wood. It looked shocked. It was clearly ingrained in the wood. It wasn't engraved into it, it was part of the wood grain. After that, I always saw that face whenever I entered the room. It was always in the door after that. I never slept in that room again.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
one night when i was around 20 yrs old the telephone rang when i answered it i heard the sound of malevolent growls that escalated into hysterical screeching and anguish i quickly hung up in terror as soon as the receiver hit the phone base it rang again i mean there was no time for any one to dial my number again that quickly in terror i picked it up again and i heard deep rapid purr like breathing that once again escelated into wild rage i forced myself to continue listening and this thin began sounding lik two werewolves fighting absolutely horrifying within and part of these sounds was what sounded like smashing dishes rattling chains and furniture being knocked over too scared i hung up and the phone instantly rang again i unplugged it from the wall and stayed awake all night in terror no one else was home and the calls were untraceable wwwwhhhhaaaatttt is going on here ?????

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrusaderOne
I've never experienced a demon, but I once battled a Succubus. She pretended to be an old girlfriend of mine, whom i thought was dead. When I was able to speak to my ex again, the beast witch tried to throw me around a little. I recited a prayer to summon an Archangel (Michael, is it?) and she disapeared a flash of reddish-white light.

This demon was 100% physical then? How long did this go on?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by grace2529
i saw one as a child it was outside my room, I woke up and was in a complete state of shock, i couldn't move, only when i was initially woken up, that i bolted to a seated position from my bed, that was the only time i could move, and then i was like completely frozen, the demon was huge, and bent down to stare at me from the door, and then disappeared into the room across from me, thank god no one was in it... I was freaking out, but the weird thing is that I blacked out after it went into the room, and I couldn't remember what happened the next day....it was weird...

Blocking stuff out of memory is a defensive mechanism, often times. I do have one piece of memory blocked out. I know what it is and why, but don't know any of the details...nor do I care to. Some insist on knowing though and understand that hyptnosis can dig deep and reveal them. I'd recommend going with a very close friend or family member and have it tape-recorded if you do so. Leaving the mind exposed unprofessionally can be risky.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sluggyX
Other times when I get this feeling, it's like a creature is trying to steal a part of me. It's bizzare, and extremely unpleasant.

Perhaps a creature is trying to steal a part of you...an internal part. This would be a good time to check where you're at spiritually. If you'd like help diagnosing this, feel free to U2U me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join