It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone ever seen demons?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
EVERYONE in my family have seen something paranormal(exept my sister) she's the only wierd one as i call her lol
(its the other way around) soo anyway wen i was little i saw demons on my bed they were truing to scare me and probably killl me. I jst wanted to know what you guys have seen or think or whatever. Pkease dont think im wierd im not i just saw a lot of paranormal things this is only one of them and everyone in my famaliy has seem their share of paranormal things

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
In my soul the demon dwells.

Deep

jhh

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I know two people that have seen demons. One was desperately trying to fight them off on his death bed, he kept crying that demons were grabbing at him. The second guy was given too much anesthesia, and he was fighting them off and crying as he was coming to.

Seeing demons is probably a sign that you need to change your life fast.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Not really i guess they just want to scare you. Personaly i know the devil wants, He watches over me, and wants me in hell i nkwo that for sure and if i tell you people ehy you wouldnt belive me.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
AD what did the demons look like?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yuo could call me george and anyway it was black and i was little at that time but i know they had horns and red eyes just like i picture them and i dunno if they had tails. They were real because i cuold feel them and i didnt have pets and they didnt look like any animal i ever seen or know of. They looked very freaky i was so scared i couldnt move leterly so i just pretended to fall asleep and prayed to God in my mind and they went away

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I've seen one because I asked to see it. I don't suggest that you do that, scared the crap out of me.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
yes i know i couldnt move wheh i saw them.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I've seen one because I asked to see it. I don't suggest that you do that, scared the crap out of me.

Does it look like the cliche? Could it have been your imagination due to anticipation? Could it have been NOT a demon but a hologram of some sort to represent a preconception of what a demon would look like?

A mind in anticipation can do a lot of weird things

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

How did you ask to see it?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
ive never actually seen one but ive felt one in my room one night...scary stuff.

JD

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I, like Neo, asked to see a demon, in a way.

When about 12 years old, I lit a candle and sat in front of my full legnth closet mirror.

Staring into the mirror for a while I repeated in my head that I wanted to know who and what I really was as I was feeling very distant from society at that time.

After a few minutes, my reflection in the mirror slowly changed into that of the "typical looking" demon/devil.

Knowing that indeed I was not a demon/devil, this event led me to be very interested in what kinds of spirits one conjur up by just giving them an "invite".

That experience led to me trying to conjur up other things, and yes I did manage to do just that.

I do not suggest others try it though. It took quite a bit of effort on my part to get them to go away when I realized how far I had gone.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
There is something that I have encountered that I don't know is a demon. Its the strongest sence of evil I have ever experienced.

It created in me a feeling of absolute terror, almost breathlessness in its intensity that didn't last long but I remember clearly. I have encountered it a couple of times at least. It is animate, living evil, that reminds me of a "stain of evil" not a physical body as such (although it may be, beyond my perception), but a living blackness, an absence of life and light.

Its like every cell in your body is afraid of it, its totally the antithesis of life, every part of your body is terrified, its hard to explain, but thats the feeling I got. And afterwards whenever I look at reality, it sems like a veneer.... like what we are seeing is not real, but this was truely real. Sounds stupid, but its hard to express...

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by Netchicken]

JD

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Other then my reflection changing in the mirror, I never saw anything in a physical form that I conjured up.

It was more of hearing things, feeling things. Inanimate objects would move quite a bit. But I never saw them actually "move". One second the book would be on one table, later on it would be somewhere else in the room but I did not see the actual movement of the book.

My advice to you is, if you feel that horrible evil presence again you must stand up to it. Took me quite awhile to finally not only understand that, but to have the guts to do it (instead of hiding under the covers lol)

The key is, not to be afraid of it. That is what it feeds off of.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
How do you conjur a deamon to come?? I would love to talk with one.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Do not stand up to it the devil will kill you. Pray to God and they will go away. They are scared of God. I wear a cross so i dont think ill be deeing demons ever again. They are scared of anything holly and my cross is holly. I believe in God very strongly and i always will. I belive he protects me and anyone else who beleives in him and Jesus Chirst and asks for protection.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Yeah, I see one everyday---my bitchy big fat boss and Netchicken's new avatar.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I've heard that when you are a Christian and have faith, things like demons and most spirits will not bother you/ or you cannot see them or something like that.

But if you are encountered by a demon/spirit you should pray to God to protect you and they're supposed to go away. Or I think you can say "do you believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah?" and they will not answer and supposedly leave.

All this is told to me by my youth pastor at church.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is true. Are you christian?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
well I go to church and attend the youth things so yeah I guess

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join