Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

has anyone ever seen demons?

page: 3
8
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I see them everytime I close my eyes.

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by SpittinCobra]




posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i see one just looking at your avatar, hope I don't dream about him tonight



posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I've always been deeply involved with a struggle between good and evil. For some reason, I think that the devil wants me very badly, for I have heard his temptations clearly in my head. Luckily for me, I have only briefly slipped into the spectrum of sin and evil. It was my guilt for sinning that made me vunerable to him, I suppose. I am very trusting in God and very faithful, and although I do sin (as most everyone does), I know that he is the one to protect me.

I do believe in demons very strongly. No doubt an incantation and summoning could conjur such a fallen angel, but I will never do so. This is probably a very stong way of proving the existence of God, through evil, but, of course, it comes at a VERY hefty price... DON'T EVER DO IT!



posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
spitting cobra beautiful avatar



posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I am not scared of any demon. I am an atheist. I will make sure to have a weapon like a broom in the room when i do it.



posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
ilovepizza, maybe the reason you're not afraid is because you've never seen one? well it all could be a figment of my imagination, but then so are the keyz i type upon right now. i am not currently afraid, but i know if i was to experience what i have previously experience the fear would return like a tidal wave. even if it was something much smaller. i love pizza also.
if you live in houston maybe we could have a pizza ouija party?



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sorry I live in Arizona



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I see them everytime I close my eyes.

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by SpittinCobra]

wjat do you mean?



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carvador
I've always been deeply involved with a struggle between good and evil. For some reason, I think that the devil wants me very badly, for I have heard his temptations clearly in my head. Luckily for me, I have only briefly slipped into the spectrum of sin and evil. It was my guilt for sinning that made me vunerable to him, I suppose. I am very trusting in God and very faithful, and although I do sin (as most everyone does), I know that he is the one to protect me.

I do believe in demons very strongly. No doubt an incantation and summoning could conjur such a fallen angel, but I will never do so. This is probably a very stong way of proving the existence of God, through evil, but, of course, it comes at a VERY hefty price... DON'T EVER DO IT!

I know the devil wants me very very badly... dead



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
First of all let me say some of the people who have posted in this thread are not the brightest people in the world. I'm not trying to be offensive, but some are just very ignorant. You don't just summon a demon. Especially if you don't believe in them and don't take them seriously. A broom will not help you fend them off, and once they get you, they won't let go. Also, summoning a demon is not a brave thing to do, and to do so you are not couragious. You are foolish, the brave thing to do is to stay away from them and to know that they are pure evil and to know that they only want to take you away from God. For those of you who don't believe in God, why the hell are you in this thread? If you're athiest you can't very well believe in demons without believing in God. Anyway, I have not had many experiences with demons in my lifetime, but I have friends who have dealt with them since childhood. You cannot have a conversation with one while it stares at you from the inside of a mirror, and you cannot ask a question expecting any kind of answer. My friend that will remain annonomous has had a cousin that was possessed by many demons because he told God he hated Him. The details of these stories will remain untold in respect to my friend and his cousin, but let me tell you that they were not pleasureful experiences and when I heard them from my very serious friend, fear was building in my heart.

If you want a demon to come to you, you are already ignorant, and I gaurentee the demon will not be as ignorant. And if you don't take them seriously, they won't waste the time on you, because they already have done there job. These things are not puppets on strings that you can control.

Your soul is not something to tempt fate with, and that's all demons are after.

Once again, I meant no offense by anything I've said in this post, but I take these things very seriously, because they should be taken seriously.



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
My brother witnessed three demons in his bedroom for about a year. The looked like regular people--dressed in black I may add. They would sit in the corner of his bedroom and laugh at him.

I had the privilege of casting out these demons with the Word of God--the Bible. You can do all things with His Word, even healing. This brother of mine also had two ruptured lower back disks. The doctor told him that he was going to need surgery. Period. After praying to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, and for healing, he became a healthy person. He no longer needs surgery. His doctor doesn't know what to think about this.

And the demons? they're gone!

It's awesome.

Praise HIM!

Losman



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I am not scared of any demon. I am an atheist. I will make sure to have a weapon like a broom in the room when i do it.


i've read your posts in this thread and can say you are not ready for a demon encounter. for one do you even know which demon you would like to speak too? i would start by researching the 72 spirits of solomon and read from there. they aren't the only demons for there are such ones as the six superior spirits of hell and many more. you will also need to know the designated demons sigil. each demon has there own abilities, some will kill you and anyone near by, some will be helpful, some will talk/some won't and most will scare the # out of you if not spiritually ready. i'm in the masons and have been involved in religion for a long time. conjuring a demon is no joke and not as easy as talking to a mirror at night. you need sacred symbols, shapes and words as well as spiritual maturity and a full understanding of what you are doing

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Strigoi]



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
stri goi ...can i ask you a question????



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostProphet
First of all let me say some of the people who have posted in this thread are not the brightest people in the world. I'm not trying to be offensive, but some are just very ignorant. You don't just summon a demon. Especially if you don't believe in them and don't take them seriously. A broom will not help you fend them off, and once they get you, they won't let go. Also, summoning a demon is not a brave thing to do, and to do so you are not couragious. You are foolish, the brave thing to do is to stay away from them and to know that they are pure evil and to know that they only want to take you away from God. For those of you who don't believe in God, why the hell are you in this thread? If you're athiest you can't very well believe in demons without believing in God. Anyway, I have not had many experiences with demons in my lifetime, but I have friends who have dealt with them since childhood. You cannot have a conversation with one while it stares at you from the inside of a mirror, and you cannot ask a question expecting any kind of answer. My friend that will remain annonomous has had a cousin that was possessed by many demons because he told God he hated Him. The details of these stories will remain untold in respect to my friend and his cousin, but let me tell you that they were not pleasureful experiences and when I heard them from my very serious friend, fear was building in my heart.

If you want a demon to come to you, you are already ignorant, and I gaurentee the demon will not be as ignorant. And if you don't take them seriously, they won't waste the time on you, because they already have done there job. These things are not puppets on strings that you can control.

Your soul is not something to tempt fate with, and that's all demons are after.

Once again, I meant no offense by anything I've said in this post, but I take these things very seriously, because they should be taken seriously.

is all i have to say



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i used to think that my windo blinds were demons...i just close my eyes and think i was a witch hunter....
i think ive seen one once under my kitchen table crouching but when i looked back it dissapeared and i always see things under my couch...



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If you want to conjure a demon don't do it. Here is a good reason why not to do it.

A year ago my wife, sister, her aunt and I used a Ouija board and well it said it was in the room and my sister said prove it. It did prove it only after we took our hands off the planchette simply so another spirit couldnt warn us. We had 4 candles on the table and one levitated and rocked back and forth violently, then about 10 minutes later shot across the table knocking the Ouija board and an ashtray out of the way coming to rest right in front of my sister.

The next day my son (9 yrs old at the time) was sitting at the pc chatting and turned to me and said his back hurt and it felt like a fish tail was slapping him in the back. When I looked at his back there was a white outline (sort of looked like your skin when you press on it) of a fishs tail fin on his back. I didn't want to alarm him because I remembered about the night before and he went back to the pc. About 2 minutes later he turned to me and began crying like I never saw him do before and you could see a look of total fear and pain in his eyes.

Later that day I went to the local church and prayed outside to the shrine that was there. This might sound strange but I could feel my grandparents with me then. When I returned to the house I demanded that the demon leave my son and anybody in my family alone, which it did.

Now this is where the problem is, I never said anything about myself at all. I know this evil is with me all the time almost like it's a part of me; I can feel it in my back. Plus I also get the sense that my grandparents are helping me to quell its presence and keeping it from doing any harm for now.

How can I get rid of this I don't know but would love to find out before it does so something to harm someone. See there are times when I simply snap at my wife for no reason and she really gets terrified yet at the same time I don't remember doing it.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I believe the demons by your bed and all that, but I don't think they would be able to hurt you in any way.

No I haven't seen any demons nor has anybody else I know. All I've seen were a few shadow figures....nothing special.



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I see a demon everytime I look at a mirror.

watcheroftheskies

You don't need to ask people if you can ask them a question. Be a man, go ahead!



posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman
See there are times when I simply snap at my wife for no reason and she really gets terrified yet at the same time I don't remember doing it.



I do that too sometimes... sometimes I just get into a violent rage for either no reason or a very bad reason, and then i don't remember why I did it, and sometimes I hardly even remember what I did at all.



posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Strigoi can you teach me some stuff about demons and spirits please. Send me a u2u. We can talk using AOL instant messanger, MSN messanger, email, or u2u. Which ever one is best for you. I will not try and conjure any more untill i learn more about it.

If you want the demon to leave you alone go back and pray at the church. Go home and deman the demon to leave you alone. Show the demon who is the boss. If he wont leave you alone at least put him to good use around the house. Ask him to levitate objects so you can dust under them and stuff. Just joking about the last part.





new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join