It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone ever seen demons?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AD5673

I'm sure countless folks have seen things they think are demons. As they have no evidence they are demons, it would be rather irrational to assume they are.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Or he could be confused. Surely it makes sense to rule out the mundane before leaping into unknown territory. A trip to a psychiatrist would be the logical first step.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
1983 3am raining with thunder and lightning unplugged organ starts playing malevolent strange otherworldly music like from another world then the family dog walks towards me across the kitchen floor on its hind legs its posessed like eyes lit up by flashing lightning then howls and cries around the 5th step and falla over dead as the unplugged organ stops playing

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadangel23
I used to see demons but that was because I did things with the paranormal that humans shouldn't do. Stomping on graves, demon summonings. Death spells and curses...etc. They disappeared after not messing with it all for a few years.

Demons are cool though...

That is so death metal. \m/

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Angry Potato]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

there you'll have a demon ( and then get killed by it)

That is hilarious.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I highly doubt you can just see a demon like you can see other objects, but whatever.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I highly doubt you can just see a demon like you can see other objects, but whatever.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AD5673

My Dad saw a demon once, and only once. Everyone on my Mom's side and dad's side has seen at least one or two ghosts in their lifetime.

My Dad told me this story, he was downstairs in his basement cleaning it out, when he heard what sounded like scratching noises all around him and a sound of an animal. He turned around and saw this black shaped demon that looked like a dog with red eyes. My dad screamed, yes grown men scream, and ran upstairs, locked the basement door and left his house for 3 days. He was that freaked out, he came back, and went into the basement and the thing was gone. He said it scared him badly enough he quit astral projecting himself. This was back in the late 70's, after i was born.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by mysticalzoe]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by quintar

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by quintar

Originally posted by Charlatan
I've heard that when you are a Christian and have faith, things like demons and most spirits will not bother you/ or you cannot see them or something like that.

But if you are encountered by a demon/spirit you should pray to God to protect you and they're supposed to go away. Or I think you can say "do you believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah?" and they will not answer and supposedly leave.

All this is told to me by my youth pastor at church.

What if you follow a different religion? or you're atheist?

What if you believed the sky was orange and not blue because you wanted it to be orange. Would the sky still be blue?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I have had many fleeting or questionalble encounters.

But four are specific, undeniable and clear demonic experiences.

One:
When I was a child about seven sleeping in a womens shelter, I was in bed everyone had fallen asleep. I saw the window curtains blow back out of my peripheral. I looked to the window and the saw the figure looking through the portion of the curtains it had pushed back from the outside. I was terrified and hid under the covers and sang "jesus loves me". This creature was more hideous than any of the others I have seen. The next day I was in trouble for wetting the bed. I told the house mother what I had seen. They were alarmed because they thought I had seen an abusive husband casing the place, but I knew that it was in no way a man.

Two:
A demon possessed a young man I knew. He reveled himself to me. Insisted it was my life or my sisters life. He said to go to the river with him and his two friends (who showed up out of the blue with a car) where he would kill me. He even showed me the knife and told me how he would do it. I backed off the pavement to a patch of grass around a fire-hydrant. I kneeled and prayed to God on the grass. He delivered me by way of a fourth man who came (he was covered in scratches) and showed me the way out.

Three:

I had an intense sexual dream and woke up to a figure having sex with me. My flesh would not let me stop. I became pregnant; I had an abortion.

Four:
I retreated to the mountains to gain clarity. Prayed and read scripture. I returned to visit a girlfriend who I was concerned about. The same possessed young man from my second experience showed up at her house out of the blue. She invited him and his two friends to play bones. She did not know about my experience with him. I wanted to leave, but felt compelled to stay.

I sat across from him on the picknick bench in her front yard. Time froze except for him and I. He spoke in tongues, but I could understand. He said "I belonged to him, I cold not escape" I called him a lair. I rebuked him in the name of Jesus and said I was a child of God in the same breath. All the words I said were said at the same time but separately in a language I do not know but understood. More was said in uncountable moments. He changed from Handsomely beautiful to frightening and large to frightened and diminished. As I was speaking I was inspirit behind and above my physical body. There was someone holding me. I did not see who was behind me. Something told me not to look. But I knew I was being redeemed. The demon faded and time returned. I lept to my feet and asked if anyone had seen what just happened. They thought I snapped.

I went inside to put water on my face. Then another group of three men showed up. The one named Davude spoke to me privately about spiritual battles. This conversation was completely out of the blue. To this day I do not remember the specifics of that conversation--very frustrating! I do remember he fed me liquid gold out of a bottle. Told me I was chosen and would some day have understanding. I am still confused to weather he was an angel or another deceiver....

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Nope... I've never been to Congress watch them in action

I did see something that looked like a gargoyle once though.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
No bs. No jokes. (yes I actually said no jokes)
Did anybody see something about 3 ft tall dark colored with human style eyes and a mouth that was too big for the head, lots of long pointy teeth when it smiled?
I didn't see it. Heard it from another person and it gave me the crawlies when they described it.
Just curious to see if this can be corroborated.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
In Genesis 6, after the "fallen ones" or fallen agels decided to transform into human form and intermingle with human women, the offspring that were born of them were the Nephilim. Half human, half angellic. When the flood came, they were killed. Their disembodied spirits were condemned to wander the Earth until judgement day. That is what demons are. Disembodied Nephilim spirits. When Jesus was about to drive out a demon from a possessed person, the demon called out, "Jesus of Nazereth.. have you come to torment us before the time..?" That is the reference to the judgement day.

This is a truth I have come to know

Anyone interested in learning more should read the book of Enoch.

Enoch is an ancient text that was originally with but removed from our modern day scripture. Enoch is mentioned in Genesis 5:21-24, Hebrews 11:5, and Jude 14.
Jude quotes Enoch directly.
It is a goldmine for understanding hidden truths about these things.

"We speak about the mystery of God's wisdom. It is a wisdom that has been hidden, which God had planned for our glory before the world began." 1 Corinthians 2:7

"But there is nothing covered up, that will not be revealed, nor hidden, that will not be known." Luke 12:2

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The spirit world is very real. To some people demons can reveal themselves to easily and others seem to be shielded from seeing demons too easily. We should not engage demons unless we are seeking to remove them from our lives or the lives of people we know and love. We are incapable of getting rid of demons without the power of Yeshua (Jesus of Nazareth) son of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. That power comes only through a personal relationship with Yeshua that we get by accepting He is the only complete refuge for our lives here on earth and into eternity.

Some of us are predisposed to exerienceing and interacting with the demonic spiritual realm and can get wrapped up in the deceptive demonic realm when we are young and too naive to perceive the dangers.

Fortunately, if a person has not completely surrendered there will to demons or satan or any entity that represents the evil realm, they can always call out to Jesus for help. But you must be absolutely serious that you desire to trade any abilities, gains or favors givent o you through the demonic realm for the full and free life that a relationship with Jesus offers.

Visits to churches, prayers to crosses and sacraments alone can not completely deliver. The only power that demons must respect and obey enternally is the power of Jesus(Yeshua.) Anything else is just a temporary fix at best.

Finally, some demonic possesions, and harrassments will not let go without prayer and fasting compbined with a completely surrendered relationship with Yeshua. Yeshua (Jesus) desires that every human being would be set free from demonic harrassment, oppression and possession, but people must want Yeshua more than anything else and let go of every other idol they have in their lives.

Truth

Yeshua Shema!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
No bs. No jokes. (yes I actually said no jokes)
Did anybody see something about 3 ft tall dark colored with human style eyes and a mouth that was too big for the head, lots of long pointy teeth when it smiled?
I didn't see it. Heard it from another person and it gave me the crawlies when they described it.
Just curious to see if this can be corroborated.

From a tactical standpoint, demons take the form that is most effective against its viewer. If such a thing would cause a feeling of fear, panic, dread or paranoia, you can count on it taking that shape. Strikes are intentional in every way. We get freaked out because the image knows exactly what's inside our head and we feel invaded...intentionally so.

Form are also divisive, so that when one person tells another what they saw it sounds a bit ridiculous or unnatural. That way the person who witnessed it feels alienated from being able to get help. They start to question their own sanity and seek out the origin of the beast in their curiosity and determination to validate it. The devil takes a foothold when successful.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So basically anyone can claim anything is a demon, and people here will believe it, even though there is no evidence.

No evidence at all. Not a jot. And yet people still claim, vehemently, that these things exist.

That, folks, is irrational behaviour. I'm sure all you think you've seen demons, but it's the height of arrogance to assume your perceptions of the events are 100% accurate. Be rational. Surely this is important enough to get to the bottom of. Skirting round the issue with anecdotes and guesswork is not helping anyone, including yourselves.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
So basically anyone can claim anything is a demon, and people here will believe it, even though there is no evidence.

I go with 'benefit of the doubt' and seek out similarities to my own experiences to validate.

No evidence at all. Not a jot. And yet people still claim, vehemently, that these things exist.

Only because I already obtained my proof...and it was visual among other things.

That, folks, is irrational behaviour. I'm sure all you think you've seen demons, but it's the height of arrogance to assume your perceptions of the events are 100% accurate. Be rational. Surely this is important enough to get to the bottom of. Skirting round the issue with anecdotes and guesswork is not helping anyone, including yourselves.

I agree that one look isn't enough to substaniate anything. And, in fact blamed my perceptions and so forth in the beginning. I'd been visited over a number of weeks and was medically clear of any ailments. It did come to a finite end as well without any human intervention. Finally, it's not a good idea to call something irrational merely because it is not understood. Anyone can get their proof the same way I did but I hope they do not. It was a stupidly dangerous decision on my part. Rather, find out if there is God and have proof by opposite.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I do understand your skepticism. I would be a skeptic too if I had not encountered them directly. It is hard to have evidence when the world you are experiencing is not the world that you know. I would believe I was crazy too if it were not for the physical manifestations and direct correlations in real life.

For instance becoming pregnant. I really do not like to talk about that experience, especially with strangers, but it was very real evidence too me.

Another instance is Davude showing up right after a spiritual battle and discussing that topic with me directly. While others did not see the battle, they did see Davude and his two friends who kept the others occupied in conversation while we talked.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
A year ago, I too would have scoffed at the idea of demons... but I've gone through hell because of one.

About four months ago, around 2am, I was in my room and needed to go to the bathroom. For some reason I felt scared to go out, but I figured it was just the late night getting to me... When I stepped out of my bedroom into my apartment, there was a terrifying demon staring at me. It was about six and a half feet tall, and was almost all a huge face. There were massive, but short, legs and arms coming from this huge face, which was even then mostly mouth. I was absolutely terrified and didn't know what to do... I started to scream hoping to wake my roommate up, but suddenly, the huge mouth opens wider and literally stabs me with it's tongue. It was like ten feet or more away, on the other side of the living room. The result was a very large wound in my right shoulder/chest, about two inches in diameter... simply a huge gaping hole. There was blood splattered on the wall behind me too and I don't know why I didn't faint immediately, but the demon suddenly disappeared. Not five seconds later, my roommate comes out and sees me standing there, covered in blood, and then I passed out.

I woke up in the hospital I think the next morning, and am trying to explain to the doctor what happened, but I was told over and over I was having a terrible dream after sustaining my injury. The funny thing is they never were able to tell me what caused this huge hole that reached almost through me, destroying bone and muscle alike in the area. Needless to say, I could not move my arm due to the muscle/bone structures being so damaged, my right lung was surgically removed due to extensive damage, but what is interesting the doctor said is that the wound was hardly bleeding. He said that only occurs so significantly if a wound is cauterized, but there was no sign of any burning. In fact, my roommate said, I hardly bled at all while he was calling the ambulance. I think he sort of believes me but not really, because they can't tell me any other explanation and he saw me in my living room right after it happened which the doctors don't believe either.

So now, unable to work thanks to my lame arm, with almost $100,000 in medical bills but luckily I did have insurance but they're still 'investigating' the cause or something. I just don't know why this happened to me. I think it was a demon but it could have been something different? Maybe an evil entity or an alien or something? I really don't know... i've never heard of such a thing before in my life but its what happened. I should be scared to do anything now, and I was at first but now i'm just so jaded that i don't do anything. Anyone have answers? Seen or heard of a similar experience? I like to think I am very religious but after this, i'm doubting whether God is real or not because that sure wasn't holy.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join