It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Your listeneing to Brittney
Arn't you

Yer you can get freaked out with all this how else can I handle fire eyes in the bathroom and being taken to astral planes and Saturn thrown at me

Key is to just try and not be afraid and take in the white light.
The sickness like I say could be karmic cleansing but if you say you never really mastered (
masters again!) HCR it probably isn't its prob a bug just like psycho said. I wonder what master level Andros is now kappo? Last time I looked he was 19 or something. Oh well good luck to him yes.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Probably, but I hardly ever get ill. The last time I was sick was back in my first year of primary school as far as I can remember, and it was only cus I saw something really disgusting

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Right just a quick one as I am off away for weekend.

Just rang the healer and she said I must go for healing this weekend it is really important. Maybe she knows my Heart Chakra was abused, strange how she sould feel so eager to give me healing.

I will try and not be so nervous this time, The first time I didn't know what to expect. No doubt I will be back here on Sunday happy as larry

Have a great weekend peeps I am sure you will have plenty to talk about.
Kappo if you want to talk just talk to us
We are not forcing you to do any type of Meditation. We totaly understand if you do not want to get involved, You are only 14 so enjoy being young

Lots of Love peeps xxxx

P81

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Oh psycho I hope she gives you some information that may help me I feel a bit scared from last night. I know it wasn't literally Saturn they threw at me that was just a visuale scare tactic but they wanted me to know they had that much power at their disposal, the power of a planet they could push my way.

Sorry kappo Im logging off now as I can't run the risk of upsetting them, I need some sleep

One more thing I should have said in my peace offering to Paul Richard which is very stupid of me to forget, yes I have forgiven them and sent unconditional love their way.... but I need to ask them if they will accept my apology for trying to "trash their joint" as Darcon put it. Im sorry its your society and you love it and I should not have tryed to trash it. Please accept my apology as part of my peace offering.

Night kappo! May speak tommorow, hey Dr Whos back sat night are you a fan

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You didn't 'trash' them : you spoke the truth. They have no power over you and you are stronger than them because you see the truth and they just peddle lies. When I stated what I thought the message of the video was I was stating what I thought their perspective was not what 'really happened'.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I'm not a fan of Dr Who lol, too cheesy.

Night then, and see'ya P81.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
My strongest chakras are the heart and throat,.. i did a little survey that guessed this as well which I found interesting. I think this is consistant being that I talk a lot and love comes natural for me.

You can feel your chakras with your hand, just move them close to your body without contact and then pull away, you should be able to feel like a spongy magnetic push which is stronger in certain areas. I learned that technique in this little hand guide I saw at the book store.

Anyways, you can feel the strong areas, and the weak area you wont feel much of a repelling force. You'll notice changes in this after and during meditation. I've noticed that my lower chakras arent very active but my upper ones are very strong.

Anyways.. I find a good way to excercise the heart chakra... its quite easy actually.. if you need to learn to love all things unconditionally.. you can't just jump right into it if your not used to that line of thinking I find. So what I do... I start with what I love the most.. or most obviously.. my family and those closest to me.. I visualise their faces, things they say that i remember, their personality and it always makes me smile...so even if i'm in a bad mood... i begin to remember the love... next... from there I think about freinds or people I meet who were nice, .. i think about nature and its beauty and how it makes me feel, and basically broaden it until I accept that I love all living things and know this to be truth. And that alone i feel is enough to heal or activate the heart chakra. It helps that when you get to that point if you maybe contemplate it for a while, know the feeling, but agian, you don't want to leave yourself imbalanced.

Balancing before and after is a good idea.. just use any method you like or your own to visualise leveling out. Afterall... I think these things are regulated entirely on intent and any exercise serves purely to visualise or express that intent.. like mantras.

Ok before this gets erased again by mistake, i will post the rest as a second post.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Hi caveman always nice to hear from you. I can see why your heart and your throat are your best chakras you are very good with words. Today you told me it is OK to love everyone as long as you are prepared for the fall if some let you down. I have recently felt a fall and next time I will be more prepared, thankyou.

I know I am at a cross roads and I must choose my path. Well I choose the harder path, the path that is less lit the path that is harder to stick to I choose the path which is right for me. I know I will be continuously pulled away from this path but I must stick to it as its my calling.

Are you saying its OK to open your heart chakra if you feel like it? I want to open some times but feel I don't want to because of what Ive been through.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Mr Green]

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Anyways.. I find a good way to excercise the heart chakra... its quite easy actually.. if you need to learn to love all things unconditionally.. you can't just jump right into it if your not used to that line of thinking I find. So what I do... I start with what I love the most.. or most obviously.. my family and those closest to me.. I visualise their faces, things they say that i remember, their personality and it always makes me smile...so even if i'm in a bad mood... i begin to remember the love... next... from there I think about freinds or people I meet who were nice, .. i think about nature and its beauty and how it makes me feel, and basically broaden it until I accept that I love all living things and know this to be truth. And that alone i feel is enough to heal or activate the heart chakra. It helps that when you get to that point if you maybe contemplate it for a while, know the feeling, but agian, you don't want to leave yourself imbalanced. reply to post by CavemanDD

Believe me this is not a problem for me! I get to the heart chakra and its BOOM it's off no problem! It makes me smile and it makes me happy but it also makes me nervous as I think it will leave me open to attack from GE/Grays. I do not want to become unbalanced so I really try with the others but like you I find the top 4 really work for me and the bottom 3 are a problem.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo

I'm not a fan of Dr Who lol, too cheesy.

Night then, and see'ya P81.

NO kappo this is a great series! How can you not like it. The Darleks are great as are the Cyberman. You don't know what your missing.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I have to watch it because my dad likes it and I have to eat downstairs with them (dinner is usually around that time), but I don't like it too much.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Hi kappo! Did you watch Dr Who in the end then? Oh those baby alien hybrids were so cute! And the way they all smiled and waved as the mother ship took them home, aaww they were so cute. Shame they arn't like this in reality

Enjoy you 2 weeks off school

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of the book i read called the Kundalini Equation by Steven Barnes. Super human powers and such. A real fun read.
check it out...linky
www.fantasticfiction.co.uk...

[edit on 6-4-2008 by Optix]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Optix

Kundalini is not magic and it isnt anything else but your development in accessing these things. Of course you know, it must be used for the good of humanity, right?
That book may have been sensational, but i assure you, arriving at Kundalini as i am striving to do will not get me a fabulous mansion with a pool?
Its just the opening and balancing of chakras so you can heal further. It also emphasises that you must have medical help and this is just an alternative.
Its beautiful and i am moving up to that stage- and beyond.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hey nice to see you are doing well people, I assure you we are doing the right thing I went to see the healer this weekend and all I can say is "Wow"

She started by on calming me down, She reminds me or The Oracle out of the Matrix only in a spiritual sense. My friend was there but he knows about my meditation now as his wife also goes to see the healer.

She started out by what felt like cleansing my chakras, Was a little nervous at first but then I went into like a trance. After a few mins she just started laughing, and I mean laughing. I just said "Ohh no she has lost it"
Then she just said "It's funny because when people want cheering up It makes me happy"

It was like even though she is healing me she channels the good energy through her first. Then my friend had healing after that we sat down and had a little chat. My fiend said "why dont you ask her fo a reading off this medium she knows" Basicaly what he does is goes into a trance and the Spirit comes into his body and he sort of becomes that person. She then says to me "You don't need a reading" we went on to talk and she was more than confident that I would be able to do it. She said "Keep up with the healing and you will get what you want"

She knows that I would be happy to make other people happy. Then to top it off when I get in and my mates wife said she is 100% sure I was her brother in a past life. So more than an Intresting weekend for me.

She did state all 7 Chakras must be used together and used in balance. So we are doing fine, keep up the Chakra Meditation I am only human like everyone else on here, We all have this within us

[edit on 6-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Hey, glad to see you had a nice time
. Was wondering how you were this weekend. Is it a long journey?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

About an hours drive from where I live. Stopped at my fiends Fir-Sat had a few beers over the weekend and met some really nice people. Been invited to go see them again next weekend for a BBQ. Everyone I meet latley seems to really take to me. Maybe they can sense the good energy from me

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Ah that's good.

Do you meet her at her house? Do you have to pay?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Yes I go to see her at her house she had like a portacabin fitted out like a mobile home
and no she does not charge.. She takes donations but I will probs buy her somethin nice. She had really helped me through this and she is keen to keep on helping me. I am very lucky to have met her

How are you doing anyway Kappo. You feeling any better

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Awe that's sweet
!

Yeah I am thanks for asking, this evening really, I just started feeling really really happy, literally felt like this massive weight had been lifted, I also feel better in myself and I can't remember my last 'chill'. :0

Also listening to Britney's 2nd to last album on loop

[edit on 6/4/08 by Kappo]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join