It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

I can't remember the last 3 colours and the last chakra.

It goes, red, orange, yellow, green, ? ? ?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Chakra 1: Muladhara (root)

Symbol: A circle surrounded by four lotus petals, with a square inside it.

Central issue: Survival, stability, acceptance, self-preservation, deep-rootedness, perception, grounding, fear and safety

Color: Red

Chakra 2: Svadhisthana (sweetness)

Symbol: A circle surrounded by five or six lotus petals.

Central issue: Sexuality, emotions, financial, creativity,

codes of honour and ethics

Color: Orange

Chakra 3: Manipura ( lustrous gem )

Symbol: A circle surrounded by ten lotus petals, and inside it a triangle

Central issue: Power, self-esteem, self-image, energy, will, responsibility

Color: Yellow

Chakra 4: Anahatra (unstruck)

Symbol: A circle surrounded by 12 lotus petals, and inside it a six-pointed star

Central issues: Love, unconditional love, self-love, forgiveness, relationships, intimacy, devotion, depression and loneliness

Color: Green and pink

Chakra 5: Vissudha (purification)

Symbol: A circle surrounded by 16 lotus petals, and inside it a circle, or a circle containing a triangle

Central issue: Communication, self-expression, self-discipline, speaking one's truth

Color: Blue, light blue, turquoise

Chakra 6: Ajna (to perceive)

Symbol: A circle surrounded on each side by two large lotus petals ( or a lotus with 96 petals ), and inside it a triangle

Central issue: Intuition, imagination, ability to see one's life clearly, use of the mind/intellect

Color: Indigo

Chakra 7: Sahasrara (thousand-fold)

Symbol: A lotus with thousand petals

Central issue: Awareness, spiritual search for meaning, issues of karma and grace, grace bank account, spiritual awakening, divine discontent

Color: Purple, white, gold, silver

[edit on 3-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Thank you for that.

Oh and sometime this week, the night I firmly decided I wouldn't do HCR anymore, I had this dream I met this healer woman and I asked her what the chills were and she told me it was to do with self acceptance. Except what she said in my dream was alot more precise then that and I understood it fully (as I could remember what she said). But it was just a dream so..

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Sometimes messages can come in the form of a dream, You are only young and the healer may be sombody from the other side trying to help you. Only the healer did not want to scare you. So maybe she used your dream to make it less scary for you.

This has happened to me in my past.

I once had a dream I was on a Motorbike showing off in front of this lad I knew from work. In the dream I remember looking at the wheel thinking something wasn't right and I came off the bike and woke up, One of them dreams when you jump and make your whole bed move.

Next day when I wen't into work my friend did not come in. Later on that day they recieved a phone call saying he had come off his bike and broke his arm and shoulder bone. I was nearly sick when I heard the news because I was so scared because it was me on the bike in the dream.

Sometimes messages are passed onto you without scaring you too much if you get my point.

Edit to add. If you do get a dream like this try and remember what the message was, Just like you did because this could be your guied

[edit on 3-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Not sure what its suppost to feel like. I know if I sit still I can literally create adrenaline or thats what it feels like. Im not sure if this is the same or not though.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Interesting both love and depression are recognised in this system as emanating from the same source (given K's 'mood').

The idea of chakras is interesting but I've always wondered if they mix 'concepts' with 'biology' (though they do seem to 'capture' a lived experience of Being : a kind of phenomenology of lived experience - which is why the 'blance' idea makes intuitive sense).

Keep up the good work guys.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

How do you mean, without scaring me? What would be possible way to do that and scare me?
Oh and she washed my forehead too lol. When the dream started she was washing my head in a bowl of water lol.

OH AND ALSO, I had super smash bros brawl, and I was playing as princess peach

[edit on 3/4/08 by Kappo]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by granny smith

Ya, I put that in hoping someone would run across my profile, see my mood and U2U me so it wouldn't look like I was forcing my problems on anyone.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonm56
Not sure what its suppost to feel like. I know if I sit still I can literally create adrenaline or thats what it feels like. Im not sure if this is the same or not though.

That is part of it, You are awaking your Energy body. When you awaken your Energy body by opening the Chakras you can draw healing energy into your body and recharge yourself and the people around you. Sound like your doing just fine

I sometimes find a place where nobody will bother me at work and recharge myself. Close my eyes for a few mins and draw in this healing energy. I can gain even more energy if the sun is shining and I am outside

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo

How do you mean, without scaring me? What would be possible way to do that and scare me?
Oh and she washed my forehead too lol. When the dream started she was washing my head in a bowl of water lol.

OH AND ALSO, I had super smash bros brawl, and I was playing as princess peach

If a spirit was to show themself while you were just on your PC in your room it may scare you or if you heare a voice talk to you it may scare you. So maybe this guied took the nice approach and came in your dream. Sound like a nice dream anyway.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

If a spirit was to show themself while you were just on your PC in your room it may scare you or if you heare a voice talk to you it may scare you. So maybe this guied took the nice approach and came in your dream. Sound like a nice dream anyway.

Well maybe, but I would prefer they did that rather then a dream. What's the worse that could happen? At least I would know then..

Oh and something really scary/odd happened last night, I just remembered. I was drifting off to sleep and then, it was so hard to tell but I'm assuming it was a dream cus it seemed so unreal and hard to remember, but I had these strangy whispy things smiling and laughing (evily) and shouting things at me above my bed except I could only see one. However, if it was real, then I was asleep cause I didn't seem to be reacting much and I can only remember a second of it. Then later on I woke up and found I was leaning out my bed and touching the floor with one hand and I thought there was something to the left of me. Was a freaky night.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Thank you for your kind words but I owe it all to people like you for helping me.

Yes Balancing is much more effective and I feel the right way to go about meditation. Everything in the universe works on balance. You take away something to unbalance it and it will have a chain reaction. The same I believe with the Chakras, You unbalance 1 you unbalance them all.

I feel I am 99.9% recovered from the HCR I fell for, I have been confused for so long thinking "Im I doing the right thing" "Should I stop all of this" now I am feeling great, I do not need to be part of some group or some religion I just need to be me and be myself and question myself.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Thats what HCR does to you makes you a target for GE attacks. After I stopped HCR I was in bed one night just about to go to sleep and WHAM! it was like something pushed my arm into my face my heart was racing.

Since doing this Chakra meditation I feel free from GE attacks. I feel they have no reason to attack me now they know I have given up HCR for good. I don't feel I have to fight any GE anymore.

If I do though I will just laugh at them and say you are wasting your time and hit the Delete button in my mind

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonm56

That is part of it, You are awaking your Energy body. When you awaken your Energy body by opening the Chakras you can draw healing energy into your body and recharge yourself and the people around you. Sound like your doing just fine

I sometimes find a place where nobody will bother me at work and recharge myself. Close my eyes for a few mins and draw in this healing energy. I can gain even more energy if the sun is shining and I am outside

Thats cool to know. The thing I dont get is why can I do it anywhere. I dont need to be in any meditation state or anything. All I need to do it be sitting.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I've been thinking about killing me lately. Shoot, I've got twice pipes on my lexus I've already sized up for ducting and taping to my rear windows. If it wasn't for my two dogs I rescued that love me unconditionally and rely on me, I'd have done it up months ago. I just want to be healthy enough to work and find peace and vitality again. Never thought I'd ever be at this point. Former body builder, medical worker, loved by many....now this is my new reality. I shall struggle for ascention from this pit.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith

Interesting both love and depression are recognised in this system as emanating from the same source (given K's 'mood').

The idea of chakras is interesting but I've always wondered if they mix 'concepts' with 'biology' (though they do seem to 'capture' a lived experience of Being : a kind of phenomenology of lived experience - which is why the 'blance' idea makes intuitive sense).

Keep up the good work guys.

When you put your heart chakra in to overdrive and stop it you become depressed because you miss the "high" of the heart chakra. its just yet one more reason not to concentrate on just the heart.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo

Ya, I put that in hoping someone would run across my profile, see my mood and U2U me so it wouldn't look like I was forcing my problems on anyone.

Get rid of that depressed on your profile now. Your not depressed your just re adjusting my friend. we'll have no depression on here especially between friends.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I personal believe that some people are born with good Spiritual awareness. Maybe from there past life, or maybe just a gift from God. This may be the reason you don't struggle with drawing in healing energy.

Sure an amazing ability that.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Kappo

Thats what HCR does to you makes you a target for GE attacks. After I stopped HCR I was in bed one night just about to go to sleep and WHAM! it was like something pushed my arm into my face my heart was racing.

Since doing this Chakra meditation I feel free from GE attacks. I feel they have no reason to attack me now they know I have given up HCR for good. I don't feel I have to fight any GE anymore.

If I do though I will just laugh at them and say you are wasting your time and hit the Delete button in my mind

Are we saying we ACTUALLY believe in these GE though?? Seems to me you go to bed absolutley convinced something is going to attack you 9/10 it will! Since stopping HCR nothing has attacked me, its as if they were attacking you to keep you doing HCR
So weird this whole thing. Ive been SO freaked out its been mental some nights. Really mad like not slept a wink. Its mental torture isn't it. Like I say do we really accept they even exist???

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Your dog looks lovely in the pic! I had a dog for 14years a lovely dog she was. I was never meant to have a dog but the homeless just left her at a young age so I took her in. She taught me so much about responsability and commitment. Please stay positive even if its for your lovely dogs yes?
Who will look after them if your gone? Is there no one you can speak to about this it does sound serious and maybe we arn't the best people to talk to. We arn't qualified in how to handle this but you are welcome to talk to us any way. Your welcome to stay on line when ever you want if it helps.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join