It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Invention Could Get You Killed ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There is no free energy according the to the Law of Conservation of Energy. It's all just energy transfered.

We will not be able to find a practical way of getting "free" energy because:
gravity isn't strong enough.
the energy industry will prevent you from destroying their business.

Free energy is a dream.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think people here refer to "free" as meaning "very little up front cost and no long term cost".

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Maybe I'm one of those crackpots who's gonna get whacked
, but why isn't anyone pursuing deep geothermal?

We're literally standing on a massive heat source. Dig or drill deep enough, anywhere, and it's gonna get hot. Why not pull some of that energy up and put it to use? It's not free, but it beats living off pools of Jurassic goop.

Kinda ironic how our miles-deep offshore oil wells prove that deep drilling is possible...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

You use your building material as a substrate, and embed billions of nanogenerators into the material your house is built from. The nanogenerators need a substrate that has circuitry built in to funnel all those little picowatts of power into a battery system that is capable of serving as a capacitor and battery (a battery that may not need replacement). Or, even better, make the wires themselves act as a battery/capacitor. The circuits themselves storing and delivering energy:

this idea really intrigues me...the thought of your clothes or even your entire house producing energy ! talk about homes of the future...lol

On your roof you could have the typical solar cells. Or, even better, use a new cheaper solution for solar cells that employs nanotech. Underneath the solar panels you could have layers of thermoelectric materials. These will generate electricity when there is a difference in temperature from one area of the material to the other. You could also use this material as the outside covering, by making vertical sheets that are buried below ground. The temperature difference would allow for the maximization of the heat felt in the desert southwest, for sure.

i think this maybe the most practical idea for powering your home. but as you say it would be best in the south where there is more sunshine year round.

solar technology is getting cheaper but it still doesn't get you off the grid.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

thanks for your post,

not exactly sure what you meant by that but i feel the electromagnetic engine is really the future of free energy.

Free energy is a dream.

well we already have different forms of free energy but your probably correct in saying it's a dream because your gonna have to pay somehow and they will figure a way to keep you on the grid even if you have something to power your home etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gb540

thanks for your post,

Maybe I'm one of those crackpots who's gonna get whacked , but why isn't anyone pursuing deep geothermal?

not sure really but drilling into the earth just dont sound good...lol

sure would be an interesting process to harness that...not really sure how they could do it ?

[edit on 30-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I think people here refer to "free" as meaning "very little up front cost and no long term cost".

that maybe so....lol

i think if they come up with this box that Greer is talking about , your gonna pay bigtime for it upfront and then they will still have you connected to the grid.

so in reality the only thing that will be 'free' is the power created by the device

the 'free' part is ....free of internal combustion or nuclear power.

free energy does not mean you wont have to pay your electric bill unfortunatly....

[edit on 29-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Can inventing a free energy device get you killed ?

The answer to that is, "Yes." It makes me so angry that overunity is presumed impossible. It would seem that there are sections of the mathematics of thermodynamics that are not taught. They were thrown out early on.

So do we really know that overunity is impossible?

I would invite you all to read a story I wrote. In it I "look back" at the development of free energy and what changes it brought forth in society. Really, it's a rough draft, but it can stand on its own well enough...

home.earthlink.net...

I hope it gives you something to think about. And to bigfatfurrytexan, the internet is key...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
As much as we'd all love free energy, I just don't think it exists.

These theories don't even make sense - if the government is willing to kill to get these people taken out, why don't they take down these videos? Why don't they kill every single part of the theory so that there simply aren't sources of information on it, so that nobody can pick up where others left off?

It's very inconsistant. People always say it's because if they took them down it'd be 'too obvious' or something like that, but come on we're saying already that they're killing people for it.

Seems extremely unlikely that any of this carries any weight. Also, do the laws of physics even allow free energy of this sort to be produced? Surely when these laws were being discovered there was no way they could've connected it to future free energy devices and thought "oh jeez we'd better change the laws or otherwise people will see free energy is possible!".

It's all so silly.

[edit on 29/3/08 by Duality]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

thanks for your post,

So do we really know that overunity is impossible?

overunity can only be achieved by breaking the stranglehold that enslaves all of us.

I would invite you all to read a story I wrote. In it I "look back" at the development of free energy and what changes it brought forth in society.

thanks for sharing that with us and it was really a great story imo...

you had me dreaming about how this world could actually be...

you kinda freaked me out a little with the robot thing...
i was thinking about the terminator robot emerging because of all the free energy and technology...

[edit on 29-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Duality

thanks for your post,

check this out...

peswiki.com...:Electromagnetic
Directory:Electromagnetic - PESWiki

These theories don't even make sense - if the government is willing to kill to get these people taken out, why don't they take down these videos?

nobody can prove they have killed anyone but its obvious that people have been bought out and told to keep quiet about it. there have been people that have had their patents taken away from them by the military...

i believe that anyone that would resist and cause too many problems for the military industrial complex would be wearing cement shoes.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duality

These theories don't even make sense - if the government is willing to kill to get these people taken out, why don't they take down these videos? Why don't they kill every single part of the theory so that there simply aren't sources of information on it, so that nobody can pick up where others left off?

They are scrambling to take over the internet. Once they have control, they don't need to worry about the information propagating. And then they can work on stamping out the embers.

They know the topic is fire and they must put it out.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

overunity can only be achieved by breaking the stranglehold that enslaves all of us.

And what do you see as being the stranglehold?

(One liner. So sue me. [wink])

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Well it's complicated. You could manage not getting shot and putting your invention on the global market. But you will get so much BS from everybody else it wouldn't viable, since there is little to no profit to be made.
For free energy you need big governments and companies behind you, and this my friend is unlikely to happen because our society is based on greed, not compassion.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

i remembered you saying that there was all those windmills out there near you and you had not seen any reduction in your electric bill and i wondered if they will do the same to these people in California ?

to have this free energy and not reduce anyones power bill should be illegal...imo

I'm in the energy business and you have to realise that although the 'fuel' whether it be wind, solar, waves, hydro or cosmic rays may be essentially free as in it virtually drops out of the sky, the means of collecting / converting / distributing it is not free at all.

Factor in the cost of the collection infrastructure and generator setup, the expected service life and scheduled maintenance and it comes out far more expensive than the more primitive approach of digging coal out of the ground and burning it.

The reason you're seeing more alternative energy developments is that higher energy prices are starting to make it viable from an investment point of view and shareholders still expect to see dividends on their investments. The coming application of a 'carbon tax' on fossil fuel burners will only increase the cost of energy but, at the same time, make alternatives to coal and oil even more attractive financially.

There is no 'free' energy unfortunately - perhaps we've been enjoying it far too cheaply for too long already.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Even if someone figured out "free energy", there's no way that they'll just give it to us. They would try and make billions of dollars off of it.

Not so free if you think about it. It'll be tens of thousands of dollars per unit even if the technology only costs a few hundred dollars.

Using gravity is what comes to the mind of most people when they hear about free energy. Your other concept is relatively abstract.

It doesn't matter how they get the energy, it's still transfered and not free.

[edit on 3/30/2008 by die_another_day]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Hey, here's an idea. Maybe it's because they actually are kooks! Or scam artists.

Sure there were many of those but have we decided to disbelieve everything politicians say because most of them can't seem to speak something truthful? Have we decided that everything in the Christian traditions must be bad because some of the leaders can't keep their hands off little children? Why should we not treat the free energy advocates in the same way as we treat the scientific establishments of the world that keeps getting things wrong until some new theory is held as self evident?

I don't know of anybody who has ever successfully proven that their little free engery gizmo really worked.

Well there is a few but obviously everyone who vouched for these devices and or people must have been 'in' on the conspiracy? It's funny how those who dismiss conspiracies relies on the supposed conspiratorial nature of some people/humanity to explain away what they have chosen not to believe in!

James L. Griggs

www.rexresearch.com...
www.freepatentsonline.com...

Minato

www.freepatentsonline.com...
www.rexresearch.com...

Bearden

USPO

www.rexresearch.com...
peswiki.com...:MEG

Alfred Hubbard

USPO Hubbard

www.rexresearch.com...

John Huston

USPO

www.rexresearch.com... Houston
www.rexresearch.com...

Meyers

www.rexresearch.com...
www.rexresearch.com... No us patent

T Henry Moray

www.rexresearch.com...
peswiki.com...:Thomas_Henry_Moray
www.linux-host.org...

Kawai

USPO

Tesla

USPO

freepatentsonline.com...
USPO

Joseph W. Newman

www.rexresearch.com...
v3.espacenet.com...

James H. Rogers

USPO

James H. Rogers

USPO

958,829, Method and Apparatus for Producing High Frequency Oscillating Currents. J. Filed Jan. 20, 1910. www.rexresearch.com...

It's like finding a piece of a UFO. The studies always come up short. The results are always inconclusive. Show me one instance where a real, live, free energy machine was proven conclusively to consistently work.

And how should i prove that if the only defense against such evidence is that the people involved were all 'in' on it? What am i supposed to do when faced with such fallacious and self serving reasoning? Why don't you go to visit some of the state buildings where Griggs is apparently cutting electricity bills by 40%?

What generally happens is that the tests by real experts fail,

Who's 'real experts' are we talking about? Aren't you just telling us which experts you have chosen to believe or who's experts gets to publish their attacks on such technologies in 'respected' journals?

the people take off, fail to show up, make all kinds of excuses, and so on. A few crackpots may have probably even killed themselves after having their insane craziness and failure exposed for all to see.

It's really all possible when you believe that the only conspirators are involved in the free energy field! Funny how this type of logic excludes the possibility of ever having your beliefs tested.

Yes, it has happened countless times, and will happen again. In fact, to prove the point, I hereby predict that the next free engery machine buzz that pops up here on ATS (they do every once in a while) will end with the inventors claiming some kind of untimely malfunction just before the big test/press conference, then they'll conveniently vanish with the investor money under a cloud of unsubtantiated RUMORS of oil company sabotage. Call me Nostradamus when it happens.

And here we can at least agree as i do believe conspiracies to suppress these technologies are very real and the people involved quite dangerous if you don't accept their 'offers'.

There are many people here who know exactly what I'm talking about. It would be great if somebody was actually able to do what they claim. But it has yet to happen. Maybe someday. But so far it's all been a big joke.

If you believe that every person in the field were part of a vast conspiracy. I have this interesting bit from one of the inventors that you might find fascinating.

A remarkable scene took place in the legislature of Arizona this spring when the lawmakers enthusiastically voted for the parole of a certain convict in the State penitentiary, granting him a leave of absence for 30 days and by means of private contributions raising a fund to defray his expenses to Washington DC and return.

The prisoner, Roy J. Meyers, is serving a 3-1/2 year sentence, but in spite of the fact that he bears the stigma of a convicted lawbreaker, he has demonstrated that a convict can be a useful member of society. During his imprisonment he perfected an electrical device of such original character as to arouse feelings of wonder and skepticism until experts had seen it in actual operation. It is a device to draw electricity from the atmosphere for light and power, and the 30-day parole was granted in order that the inventor might protect his rights through the patent office at Washington.

With the acquiescence of the legislature, Governor Hunt granted the parole and the prisoner was allowed to go free without any guard or any assurance but his word of honor that he would return. Two days before the period had elapsed, Meyer again presented himself before the governor, having accomplished his mission, and then returned to the penitentiary at Florence, where he continues to serve his sentence.

www.rexresearch.com...

So were they all 'in' on it? How is it that he was smart enough to talk himself into a thirty day parole , without guard, but not smart enough to stay out of jail in the first place? What about all the people , who would probably not consort with criminals without some merit, who vouched for him?

Blame the oil companies if you want if it makes you feel better.

Why should i blame the oil companies when our various states have far more reason to suppress such technologies than the oil companies? Why would people even NEED national governments to organize for them when everyone had access to as much energy as they may require? What would we fight about?

We all like to root for the underdog, because they're special and misundersood, just like us

You must be speaking for yourself.

But oil company sabotage has been substantiated even less than any success with a free energy machine.

As if oil companies would maintain anything like their current profit margins if very cheap electricity could be made available locally and EVERYWHERE. How could anyone compete with that?

Stellar

[edit on 30-3-2008 by StellarX]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duality

These theories don't even make sense - if the government is willing to kill to get these people taken out, why don't they take down these videos?

It's all so silly.

Here's the thing:

1: energy is a universal constant. 'Free' energy is fact. To state otherwise is proof of indoctrination.

2: These theories that 'don't make sense' really do end in government espionage, where people disappear and are never heard of again. What happened, did the tooth fairy get them?

3: 'It's all so silly' is a very indicative statement. You think it's silly to imagine that blackops government kills people??? The naivety in that is powerful... There's nothing silly about it.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If there wasn't the ability to draw energy from the vacuum, or aether, then the universe would turn cold and dead.

That doesn't mean we have or will anytime soon find a way to do it. Just that it can be done. The best way, likely, will be to capture it on its way into another dimension, such as utilizing the energy that gravity emits.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
There is no free energy according the to the Law of Conservation of Energy. It's all just energy transfered.

In fact that law claims that energy in a isolated system ( neither energy or matter exchanges with other systems) will remain constant and that energy will just change form.

the energy industry will prevent you from destroying their business.

What does gravity have to do with it and why do you think the current energy industry will ALWAYS get it's way? Do you realise that the energy sector are already quite heavily regulated due to public pressure? Why do you think public pressure wont eventually successfully champion these free energy technologies?

Free energy is a dream.

And it's a great dream that is just awaiting the public realisation of what has been hidden from them.

Stellar

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join