It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Invention Could Get You Killed ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Can inventing a free energy device get you killed ?

it seems that every free energy inventor over the years has either been bought off and told to keep quiet, or they have actually been killed.

free energy could be anything from a water powered car to solar power or some type of electromagnetic motor that runs off the electricity that already exists in the air.

obviously the oil companies and power companies would not want you to have these technologies because it would cut them out of the picture. so i can see why they would do whatever they had to do to keep this stuff quiet.

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Free Energy another Inconvenient Truth

this imho is the greatest conspiracy that exists, and seems to be a never ending dead end for anyone trying to do something about saving this planet from pollution.

now i found this,...

WARNING WARNING WARNING!
DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO PEOPLE INVOLVED IN "FREE ENERGY"!!!!

Several legitimate free energy researchers do exist, but they don't spend huge amounts on advertising like the scammers do. You probably won't have heard of them. The people who pursue wide publicity are almost all scam artists. If someone is making large amounts of money from selling books and videos on free energy, be very suspicious. If someone is selling plans for "real" free-energy devices, they are a ripoff. Don't waste your money. Or if someone is selling "Dealer ships" or invest ment oppor tunities for a free energy corp, hold tight to your wallet and RUN!

www.eskimo.com...
WEIRD SCIENCE: 'Free Energy' Articles

i was looking at Steven Greer's site the other day(the guy from the disclosure project) and his new website called AERO wich is currently looking for inventors and asking for donations for this cause.

www.aero2012.com...
Advanced Energy Research Organization

Investment Information

Please contact us for investment and funding information.

isnt this exactly what the article i posted say's to be very suspicious about ?

We even have identified key support within the oil industry amongst a select group of enlightened individuals who know that the time has come for the internal combustion engine to be phased out.

do you really expect me to believe that big oil is ready to succumb to Mr. Greer and his energy devices ? hmmm....

so in conclusion i have to ask :

do you think you could trust Steven Greer with this Aero project to finally overthrow the Big oil conglomerates ?

knowing that in the past people have been killed over this stuff do you really believe we could phase out the use of OIL ?

[edit on 29-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Nah we can't trust Greer. He was out on his podcast 3 years ago saying that he 'had someone' waiting to unleash a free energy device in the next couple months. Years went by and he never released that information - he never even explained the delay.

Greer is just a man who was given the priveleged task of presenting government and military experts who can vouch for UFO's and E.T. existence. If you ask me, he was probably given that privelege because he is in cohorts with someone 'high up'. They know he will not actually blow any doors open or allow certain information to get out. This is also why they allow him to blabber on about free energy while never actually providing it.

I defend Greer for bringing forth the disclosure project but as far as free energy - he is a sham. Free energy does exist and every device created ends up destroyed by Men in Black - this is probably never going to change. People like Greer are probably integral in keeping free energy oppressed.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
People are being killed for oil every day, you think they wouldnt "take Care" of someone who is planning on replacing the govs main source of money?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I think that the "big oil" companies already have the ability to generate energy in any manner they wish. The problem for them is entry. Further, at the level of tax revenue and payroll that these companies provide for, they have different rules to follow than your average mom and pop grocery. A major change such as that is not allowed for due to economic and security reasons. It is reinforced by the intermarriage of corporate America and Uncle Sam.

A good example of how "free energy" doesn't work for the people are windmills. Our city has bought and paid for some, and i know several people who are literally getting filthy rich out of leasing land space to windmill companies. There are tens of thousands of them around my town. All the way up to Lubbock, out to Pecos (and maybe further towards El Paso..haven't been that way in awhile), over to Abilene (Roscoe has had several poor people who are overnight wealthy) and south to San Angelo. This is just the 500 mile or so radius that i frequent. I am positive it goes further than that.

Out of all these tens of thousands of windmills making "free energy" (minus the pretty small start up and maintenance costs), you know what the impact is? Nothing. I pay the same amount for electricity (around 250-300 a month, as i am on "average billing" to prevent the 600 dollar shockers in the summer). My beautiful west Texas landscape now looks apocolyptic, and farm land is being used, alarmingly.

Now we see solar cells that are cheap and easy to manufacture using nanotech, as well as thermoelectric nanotech.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the massive improvements in nano generators.

Not to mention the emerging field of photonics. There are so many options available that you start to wonder when the "average joe" will be able to account for making their OWN free energy while having the "schematics" being common knowledge.

More threads:

Nanotech used to create improved Li-ion batteries

Making gasoline from carbon dioxide

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
obviously the oil companies and power companies would not want you to have these technologies because it would cut them out of the picture. so i can see why they would do whatever they had to do to keep this stuff quiet.

IF you managed to come up with a real free-energy machine then you need to verify it scientifically and publicize it in the most public forum available, and then you need to call up the oil companies and see how much they'll pay you for it. Their only goal is to make money. They're generally not in the business of killing people. They would just as soon buy the thing from you and give you a royalty.

The truth is that there are quite a few of these "free engery" folks who are either:

* complete crackpots who have not measured their systems accurately, who have some nutty and wrong theory they're working from, and are afraid they'll be found out as the kooks they really are,
* scammers who want to steal as much money from investors (suckers) as possible before the fraud is discovered.

In both those scenarios, "the powerful, evil oil companies sabotaged me" is a wonderful excuse for them not to come up with the goods and to completely screw their investors. They flake out, vanish with all the money, or whatever, and suddenly it's "the oil companies got him."

Suu-u-u-re they did. And it had nothing to do with the thing not working, the inventor being a complete paranoid nutbag crackpot, or investor money vanishing into a bank account in Paraguay.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
IF you managed to come up with a real free-energy machine then you need to verify it scientifically and publicize it in the most public forum available, and then you need to call up the oil companies and see how much they'll pay you for it.

People have already done that
and when they come back later telling everyone 'The government destroyed my device and threatened my life!' they get called 'kooks'...

sound familiar? It's happened countless times...

I understand you are wary of conspiracy theories but you should be aware that people's lives HAVE BEEN RUINED over these devices plenty of times... just because it's easy to sit back and call them kooks and liars doesn't mean that's right....

The only conspiracy I see is how the average citizen would rather call somebody a kook then consider that free energy exists... that's scary. That means the blackhands who are behind the oil industry are not only controlling the way you think but they have got you running around badmouthing free-energy... doing their job for them. Yikes.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well, right now it all depends on internet freedom. The information is being dissemenated so broadly now that the people trying to keep a lid on everything cannot keep up and still have a small enough circle "clued in" to not blow the lid off.

if the internet can be more greatly controlled (as TV basically has) then the message will get out no matter what. the links i provided above is only the tip of the iceberg. The best stuff lies at LLNL, LANL, Oak Ridge....all the government sites. It is how they run th e"black sites" that they want to keep off radar. It wouldn't do at all to have a mere $5mil electric bill at Edwards each month. Would raise too many questions when people saw the massive infrastructure needed to delivery such power.

But, then again...Sandia's "Z Machine" is capable of producing hundreds of terrawatts, enough to power the whole world multiple times over. So i suppose that this really IS a moot point. And with how public they are about it, i suppose that soon the paradigm will change drastically.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

thanks for your posts everyone,

People have already done that and when they come back later telling everyone 'The government destroyed my device and threatened my life!' they get called 'kooks'...

yes i agree and it seems there will be no end of the control they have in our lifetimes from what i see.

this is why i am questioning Greer's motives here...i really feel that he is looking to capitalize on any technologies that the Goverment actually lets them mass produce to the public.

either it's all smoke and mirrors or he is in it for the money imho.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Originally posted by Nohup
IF you managed to come up with a real free-energy machine then you need to verify it scientifically and publicize it in the most public forum available, and then you need to call up the oil companies and see how much they'll pay you for it.

People have already done that
and when they come back later telling everyone 'The government destroyed my device and threatened my life!' they get called 'kooks'...

Hey, here's an idea. Maybe it's because they actually are kooks! Or scam artists. I don't know of anybody who has ever successfully proven that their little free engery gizmo really worked. It's like finding a piece of a UFO. The studies always come up short. The results are always inconclusive. Show me one instance where a real, live, free energy machine was proven conclusively to consistently work.

What generally happens is that the tests by real experts fail, the people take off, fail to show up, make all kinds of excuses, and so on. A few crackpots may have probably even killed themselves after having their insane craziness and failure exposed for all to see.

Yes, it has happened countless times, and will happen again. In fact, to prove the point, I hereby predict that the next free engery machine buzz that pops up here on ATS (they do every once in a while) will end with the inventors claiming some kind of untimely malfunction just before the big test/press conference, then they'll conveniently vanish with the investor money under a cloud of unsubtantiated RUMORS of oil company sabotage. Call me Nostradamus when it happens.

There are many people here who know exactly what I'm talking about. It would be great if somebody was actually able to do what they claim. But it has yet to happen. Maybe someday. But so far it's all been a big joke.

Blame the oil companies if you want if it makes you feel better. We all like to root for the underdog, because they're special and misundersood, just like us. But oil company sabotage has been substantiated even less than any success with a free energy machine.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

thanks for your post,

There are so many options available that you start to wonder when the "average joe" will be able to account for making their OWN free energy while having the "schematics" being common knowledge.

i was reading somewhere that if you produced electricity(believe it was solar power they were refferring to) and you had enough to actually put it back in the system they would actually pay you for it or at least deduct it from your next bill.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23Eulogy23
People are being killed for oil every day, you think they wouldnt "take Care" of someone who is planning on replacing the govs main source of money?

thanks for your post,

well i dont see any way to prove any murders but i am sure it has happened.

its like when the Arab's offered Stan Meyer a billion dollars to sit on his ideas because they didnt want him to prceed with any of his discoveries

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Run Your Car On Water Today: STAN MEYER KILLED Pt 1

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Run Your Car On Water Today: STAN MEYER KILLED Pt 2

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

thanks for your post ,

What generally happens is that the tests by real experts fail, the people take off, fail to show up, make all kinds of excuses, and so on. A few crackpots may have probably even killed themselves after having their insane craziness and failure exposed for all to see.

i agree with you that some have gone down that road...but i also have to be realistic and say that someone has come up with the real deal and it was surppressed by the military industrial complex.

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Classified Patent System

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i agree with you that some have gone down that road...but i also have to be realistic and say that someone has come up with the real deal and it was supressed by the military industrial complex.

Which one, specifically? I mean, where has it been conclusively shown that:

a) somebody came up with a sure-fire free energy machine that was verified by independent experts to produce more energy than it took to run, and,
b) they were proven to have been killed by somebody hired by an oil company or the government.

Just curious.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

They will pay you the current market value for what they purchase their energy at, in kilowatt hours.

And if you use more than what they feel a house your size should use, you can expect a knock at the door from the DEA or ATS.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Which one, specifically? I mean, where has it been conclusively shown that:

a) somebody came up with a sure-fire free energy machine that was verified by independent experts to produce more energy than it took to run, and,
b) they were proven to have been killed by somebody hired by an oil company or the government.

Just curious.

well as far as proving big oil killed someone to hide something i think might be a difficult task.

however i believe there are many new and recent developments in electromagnetic research wich have produced engines that produce more than they use...

here is one i found and i am looking for other examples i have seen in the past and wished i would have bookmarked them...lol

uk.youtube.com...
YouTube - Electromagnetic Over Unity Power Plant

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

And if you use more than what they feel a house your size should use, you can expect a knock at the door from the DEA or ATS.

yes i hear ya on that one...lol

i found this article this evening and it shows them using 65,000 square feet of solar panels on top of roofs in California. i remembered you saying that there was all those windmills out there near you and you had not seen any reduction in your electric bill and i wondered if they will do the same to these people in California ?

latimesblogs.latimes.com...
Pardon Our Dust : Los Angeles Times : Coming to rooftops near you: 65 million square feet of solar panels

to have this free energy and not reduce anyones power bill should be illegal...imo

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Back in June of 07 I posted drawings and notes here on ATS allowing anyone to build a working demonstration model of my free energy system, the synthetic Toronado.
(www.abovetopsecret.com...)

If these “Bad boy suppressors” exist, then they would have duplicated this demonstration model by now and have discovered that this technology really does work. One would except that they would be currently trying to suppress me.

I have yet to be contacted by anybody, there fore I am concluding they don’t exist.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by graysquirrel

thanks for your post,

that is a very cool idea you got there, i am gonna have to look at that a little further.

i applaud you for bringing this to everyone and not expecting money ! good job.

If these “Bad boy suppressors” exist, then they would have duplicated this demonstration model by now and have discovered that this technology really does work. One would except that they would be currently trying to suppress me.

well i believe if you tried to apply for a patent, things might change for you imo

they know every "joe" in their garage is experimenting and untill you try to patent it your not really a threat as far as i can tell.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This seems to be the case. Although I wasn't alive at the time, my father had told me that he once heard a radio show where a caller had called in to say that he was being stalked by members of some big company that made light bulbs at the time (It was called blue something or other) had been stalking him because he refused to sell the patent to a lightbulb he invented that was supposed to last like 200 years.

I was also told that there were indeed electric cars during the time of my grandmother but they didn't last too long.

I'm chalked with stories similar to these, I'll have to dig them up again. But yes, it seems to be that if you come up with some great invention that will put any major energy resource company (oil, electricity etc.) you will either be bought off, stalked or killed.

But you know what? In this era, thanks to the internet, it IS possible to create a great invention that will free you from these energy conglomerates. You can even make some money on the side as well... maybe not as much as the "big boys" but at least some.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Question]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
OK, consider this...

You start by using this technology:

Thread on nanogenerators

You use your building material as a substrate, and embed billions of nanogenerators into the material your house is built from. The nanogenerators need a substrate that has circuitry built in to funnel all those little picowatts of power into a battery system that is capable of serving as a capacitor and battery (a battery that may not need replacement). Or, even better, make the wires themselves act as a battery/capacitor. The circuits themselves storing and delivering energy:

Thread about a replacement for Li-ion car batteries

On your roof you could have the typical solar cells. Or, even better, use a new cheaper solution for solar cells that employs nanotech. Underneath the solar panels you could have layers of thermoelectric materials. These will generate electricity when there is a difference in temperature from one area of the material to the other. You could also use this material as the outside covering, by making vertical sheets that are buried below ground. The temperature difference would allow for the maximization of the heat felt in the desert southwest, for sure.

Converting heat to electricity using thermoelectric materials

There are solutions to free energy. Some are already here. Some are on the horizon. If you are smart, you will be able to pick out the real, true ground breakers and might make a pretty penny in the stock market. Regardless, the paradigm MUST change, whether big oils wants it to or not.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join