It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Invention Could Get You Killed ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

do you think you could trust Steven Greer with this Aero project to finally overthrow the Big oil conglomerates ?

knowing that in the past people have been killed over this stuff do you really believe we could phase out the use of OIL ?

[edit on 29-3-2008 by easynow]

i don't think that the sole purpose of the oil industry's existence is to make a profit.
I think that's a VERY VALUABLE SIDE EFFECT of their existence.

I think the powers in control understand the destiny and specific guideline for humanity to take. .and that free energy is supressed for a specific amount of time.. UNTIL a specific time.. whe nit's TIME to propagate it. in the DECIDED manner.. at that specific time in the Great Work's time line.. where it's most beneficial to do so.

I think you're looking at things too narrow mindedly.. like..

"oil evil" ..and... "greer powerless and naively independent"...

where.. greer could very well have been put into position to unveil specific ideas.
towards the fading out of oil.

another thing...

you think that oil companies that pretty much "own" governments are gonna be putting somethign called a "carbon tax" in there while trying to keep pushing oil as fuel as agressively as before?

they know what time it is.
they did their job.. and they'll fade down..

Shell already is developing tons of other methods of fuel...

remember it's the "energy business" ... not the "oil business" now.

-

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
i don't think that the sole purpose of the oil industry's existence is to make a profit.
I think that's a VERY VALUABLE SIDE EFFECT of their existence.

The point of industry is to make a profit for the owner and or shareholders with anything else being subject to that aim. To suggest that profit is a valuable side effect of capitalism is to admit ignorance of what capitalism entails.

I think the powers in control understand the destiny and specific guideline for humanity to take. .

So that's why they want the majority of us dead or slowly starving to death with any progress we make entirely due to our own resistance against centralized wealth/power?

and that free energy is supressed for a specific amount of time.. UNTIL a specific time.. whe nit's TIME to propagate it.

And santa clause and the tooth fairy had a fling.

in the DECIDED manner.. at that specific time in the Great Work's time line.. where it's most beneficial to do so.

What actions of the rulers of the world ( that tiny part of 1% that owns 75%) has led you to believe that they are benevolent?

I think you're looking at things too narrow mindedly.. like..

And i think your hopelessly naive to suggest or believe that those who have power got it by being 'nice' guys which our parents and grandparents fought for their ever progressive change entirely becuase they 'misunderstood' the intentions of these benevolent leaders.

"oil evil" ..and... "greer powerless and naively independent"...

Resources can't be evil but their monopolization and usage most certainly can be.

where.. greer could very well have been put into position to unveil specific ideas.
towards the fading out of oil.

Oil is not the problem unless you believe in global warming in which case you probably believe in a hole host of fairy tales i wouldn't know where to start correcting.

another thing...

you think that oil companies that pretty much "own" governments are gonna be putting somethign called a "carbon tax" in there while trying to keep pushing oil as fuel as agressively as before?

Why not when they are in a ideal position to turn additional profits in it's trade?

they know what time it is.
they did their job.. and they'll fade down..
Shell already is developing tons of other methods of fuel...
remember it's the "energy business" ... not the "oil business" now.

Shell as a company MUST due to the basic profit/control methodology. The while extract oil till the last economic drop but not without being ready to retain their market share/profitability in case alternative fuels or technologies finds a foothold despite their best efforts. There are higher levels of control than mere corporate entities but the method of control is most certainly trough manipulation of economic means and social standards&individual aspirations.

Stellar

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So,to the OP's question,could free energy get you killed?

Apparently so.

peakoil.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
And as a reference,A Practical Guide to Free Energy Devices.

www.free-energy-info.co.uk...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join