It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If invited. Would you enter the Alien Mothership?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
When the good Prophet Yahweh was here he was going to build a landing strip for the 'MotherShip' and summons it. He got on a local television station and they filmed him weekly attempting to summons UFO's. After about two months without results poor Yahweh lost his ratings & his show.
He heads to Vegas and convinces a television station there to film him while he summons a UFO. Something did show up on camera, but it looked like one of those metallic balloons. He appeared to leave Las Vegas rather abruptly.

In all seriousness tho....
I'd have to take a rain check on the Mothership ride.
Is that acceptable?

[edit on 3/24/2008 by MountainStar]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hmm really interesting question Jedi, would I abandon my wife and kids to go for a joyride with aliens and possibly never return?

Well I guess that depends on who my wife and kids turn out to be, know what I'm saying?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I haven't read all three pages as of yet, so someone else might have said what i am going to say....

Well it all depends on their intention i would have to say.
If they do this to know more about us, and some of to know more about them.
I wouldn't decline, it would need alot of thinking.

However, if their intention is to eat me 20 minutes after i go aboard, i guess i have to decline...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Hmm really interesting question Jedi, would I abandon my wife and kids to go for a joyride with aliens and possibly never return?

Well I guess that depends on who my wife and kids turn out to be, know what I'm saying?

Oh...
You planning something with Natasha?
Then i could almost understand ya if you would not go

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
No way José! I have children and a family who depends on me being here, why would I ruin their lives that way? Even if it did interest me and it 'could' be a good thing, it would be entirely a selfish choice on my part. One that would not benefit my children or family in any way. They are too important to me for me to just up and jump out of their lives like that.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
There is no way, no how, that I would get on any alien mother ship. Not even if it was for a joy ride around the block.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Funny question...as I sit here I would have to say yes, I would most certainly go for the experience of a lifetime. That's said with my intellect, however, and my desire to know what they know and to see the universe first hand.

But when I had my sighting, the adrenaline and overwhelming fear took over when the UFO I saw came closer to where I was standing...so at that exact moment? Would I have gone? Probably not, but that was many years ago and without the knowledge I have now.

What a great question though!!! Knowing what I know now, reading everyone's posts in this thread, I would have to say, yes, I would go for sure if I could overcome the actual shock and fear of the initial contact!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
here's a shocker. I WONT GO! hell no. I'd be stupid if I did. See, without a contract I'm not going to board the ship. How do I know I wont get raped, killed, mutilated, implanted, brain scanned. etc. it's a dangerous situation.

I think I would just shake their hands and say goodbye. Just the encounter alone would make my life worthwhile. I don't think there's any planet out there more beautiful than earth.

In the film, Richard Dreyfus leaves his wife and kids behind..and they don't even know where he went. I assume the family is told that he died. And think about it, most likely you will die up there. You could spend your life enslaved to the grays..So I decided not to go. but just greet them and say hello.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Are they here to serve man? These are questions that must be answered before entering the Mothership.

And they can't asnwer them. Because they can't talk. So, basically you either trust them or try to guess what they will do to you. If they look like the aliens in Independance day...I recommend you don't go.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Why would they try to lure you into their ship?

If the're evil, they could abduct you just like that.
I don't see why believing, they're just as mentally impaired as we (humans) are.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Would like to go with them, if they are definatly nice aliens.
But would'nt mind if I had too stay on earth beacuase now I know they exist I can live the rest of my life with peace of mind.
My greatest fear is dying before the truth comes out about aliens, I just want to say too all those friends who think im nuts " I told you so".

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hmmm.... considering these things...

1. They are technologically advanced (a fact if they can make it to Earth)
2. They have been to Earth many, many times in the past. They may have studied our languages. (assumption)
3. It is possible to communicate without spoken words. (fact)

.... I think it's entirely within the realm of possibility to communicate with them.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
If I could take some important things and persons with me, Hell Yeah!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
no family? no friends? no internet?

tough call

If they request, it must be for my (our?) own good or very important, otherwise they would just abduct and do what they had to do. For example, we don't ask the chimpanzees permission before we do experiment on them.

I think I would go, for the advancement of mankind. If they chose me above anyone else, then I am sure they would have a damn good reason, so I would follow them.

And as others pointed out, anywhere else is better than this corrupt planet

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Pick me, Pick me
I want to go. Can i come too?
Would be a dream come true I have dreampt about it for years , speculated about it reserched it and I want it I,ll start packing now Just send them aroud in 10mins as i pack some stuff .Can I take some stuff or not (just in case i need clean undies and stuff? )Lets go

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balez
Oh...
You planning something with Natasha?
Then i could almost understand ya if you would not go

Oh man, if I could hook up with Natasha henstridge (the actor, not the super-evil alien
), I'd never pass that up!!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
NO. WAY.
Let me repeat that: NO.WAY.

I think our planet is superdaduper
The aliens are welcome though to sit at the back of my bike (if they are light enough).

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
here's a shocker. I WONT GO! hell no. I'd be stupid if I did. See, without a contract I'm not going to board the ship. How do I know I wont get raped, killed, mutilated, implanted, brain scanned. etc. it's a dangerous situation.

The first thing the aliens want to know is, are you friend or foe. If you're a cynical thinker who is a closed minded skeptic, putting all your prejudices at the forefront, then they'd leave you alone, because you'd be unreasonably fearful without the possibilty of positive interaction.

On the other hand, if you're awestruck to a point where you freeze, and give in to everything they say, or ask of you, then you completely surrender yourself.. at your peril.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Definitely yes. I've dreamed of it (literally), I've had a brief spat with my then-girlfriend about it ("You mean you'd leave me?" - ah, the irony!), I even writ a song about it ("I'm gone in a UFO and I won't be back for tea," it began).

I wouldn't be able to stop myself. I'd have to know, even at the risk of that knowledge destroying me. Even if once I knew, I'd be mind-wiped and forget all about it. Even if a billion odd and incalculable things, I'd have to go.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
id be smiling like a shark and with my smarts id be made chief,then id beam up george bush and deposit him on mercury with no hat nor sunscreen

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join