It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If invited. Would you enter the Alien Mothership?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

I would definatly enter, no matter what or for how long.
I have so much questions to ask, there's so much i wanna see.

I think the only reason of not entering for anyone on this planet, would be fear but do you really need to fear aliens that invite you, instead of abduct you?

If you are a human being and have no fear of them there is no reason or whatsoever to not enter. All the questions you have about other life, religion, history, scientific, they all can be answered by aliens.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
If invited. Would you enter the Alien Mothership?

but what experience do you get from boarding the ship and being tied down to a cold metallic table?

Hi jedimiller, interesting thread so far. Strrd and Flggd.
I have no personal abduction experience whatsoever, but if that is what they really want from you on that moment, you probably would already laying on that cold metallic table with that probe on the move and definitely not still standing outside the ship and being friendly invited for a ride in my opinion.

So I think if I have that luck and they invite me for a ride they really mean no harm.
So suppose I am invited I really hope that I can keep all my nerves together and dare accept there invitation, because if I don’t, I am shore I will regret it for the rest of my life.
But I would accept a short ride only, and because they are capable of manipulate time, they can give me qua feeling a one week trip as in reality it are a few ours on Earth.
I am convinced that it would be a trip beyond anyone’s imagination.
So when I get the chance I take it.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reading the thread again. Found it interesting that most of you would leave everyone behind for someone you've never met before. After watching indiana jones friday night, I saw fear in his face. He could have stayed in the ship and tried to talk to the alien, but he ran like crazy! I'm alot like Indiana Jones that I don't want to be anywhere close when the saucer takes off. radiation factors all there like someone said, the danger of getting killed and probed. Like I said, I won't be going, even if invited and the aliens look cute like the care bears..I'm not gonna buy it.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

reading the thread again. Found it interesting that most of you would leave everyone behind for someone you've never met before. After watching indiana jones friday night, I saw fear in his face. He could have stayed in the ship and tried to talk to the alien, but he ran like crazy!

Well, those were some UGLY a$$ aliens man.... so I don't blame them for running away....

The day a ship full of Pleidian Super-Babes comes to get me though, I'm leaving this hellhole of a planet!!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I hardly have anyone left on Earth to miss me. Just my Father. Noone else. So when i am completely alone and i am confident i am not on the menu i would go. If my Father is still alive then i would only go for a quick spin around the solar system and back, that should only take a few monhts at most if not days with their technology !! However i would put in the proviso that they drop me off on the White House Lawn/Trafalgar Square/outside Sydney Opera House once the tour is done, thereby alerting to the world that ET is real.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
If invited, yes. If forced, not a chance, I'd fight all the way.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I would if I was guaranteed to be returned.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
That would depend on three things.
1. If they were going to bring me back after.
2. If they were standing there with an alien anal probe when they asked me.
3. If they had hotpockets and redbull on board.

In all seriousness though, I would probably have to say yes.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I've already been....It seemed like a dream, but if you have a strong mind....things will eventually surface later in life...and I saw the Mothership take off from the moon base back in 1995.....It was probably the size of Texas!!! I was stone cold sober and knew what I saw!!! Later that night I was taken....and a palm reader even said "Hey you had some visitors recently." without me even saying anything to her about my encounter.....now that's reality.....they are here and I think they control what happens with earth. I think they wrote the Bible and even talked to Moses and all those other Prophets in old times ....just speculation of course...but who knows....they know how we are and won't show themselves for that reason...we need to change that's for sure!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Being a believer in " E T's " i would relish the chance. If they are giving you the op, they would prob have no malice in mind for you (if they did they could just take you). My only real concern would be that they were looking for a partner for Shirley Mclaine to start repopulating a new colony planet.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I've been aboard a orbiting platform around Sirius and it's outlying systems in Canis Major, where i finally realised my soul is part Sirian and Arcturian after my meeting with one of their female leaders.

If their mothership came to earth i would go aboard no question asked, for i know they come in peace and harmony, if they wanted to kill me they would of done it on that platform. They told me of their horror and fear of what we are doing to one another, and that they can only intervene in dire circumstances but she said from Jan 2009- Nov 2014 a huge increase in activity will be seen for the many milennia planned world contact

This was back in July 2008

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
No.
We should not associate with liars and cheats.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
That would depend upon if I felt that I still had something to experience on Earth - since it could mean leaving forever.

If I had completed my "task". Yes, of course. Count me in.

If not, hard as it would be to say so, I'd probably request a raincheck.

And if it's decided for me by Beings more intelligent and endowed with more awareness than myself, I'd trust their judgment.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

What happens if the 40 ft Insectoid or Velociraptor had fur and wanted cuddles? and to prove it was harmless it showed you it had no teeth or claws?

all in all an alive albeit very large teddy bear?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
No only mine hidden between the east coast US and the west coast Africanas the ridge creator lol cant get it w/o the proper encounter last to go sorry for the invite.

LOL IM JUST PLAYEN RIGHT?????????

[edit on 8/10/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Didn't your Mother ever tell you not to get into a strangers car, not to talk to strangers and not to take sweets from strangers?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Haha. Too much. \

Ask just one of the people who general consenses BELIEVES they were actually taken on a space ship, ask them if they'd like the chance to take another spin.

I'm not referring to the "hybrids" and the ones who say they are in contact with Goodchild's leader, but NORMAL people who are generally believed to have been telling the truth about their experience/abduction.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
"Ask just one of the people who general consenses BELIEVES they were actually taken on a space ship, ask them if they'd like the chance to take another spin.

I'm not referring to the "hybrids" and the ones who say they are in contact with Goodchild's leader, but NORMAL people who are generally believed to have been telling the truth about their experience/abduction."

Quite normal here. And in a word, yes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join