It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If invited. Would you enter the Alien Mothership?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You know, it's interesting, in the movie, Richard Dreyfuss is inexplicably, relentlessly, inexorably compelled to seek out the mountain, he starts seeing it in his dreams, everything, to the point where he starts to go mad....

And here in real life, we at ATS are relentlessly, inexorably drawn, all roads eventually lead to..... MOUNT ADAMS!!

Coincidence? Maybe not???

James Gilliland gets compelled to seek out Mt. Adams, he starts having intuitions and seeing it in visions, dreams, he goes and builds a sanctuary there, amazing sightings and contact events start happening all the time....

This is too weird, man!

What does Stephen Spielberg know, and when did he know it???

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Are you trying to find voluntary abductees?

Do you work for the Aliens?
Why would they invite someone on theyr ship? Experiments?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Hmm really interesting question Jedi, would I abandon my wife and kids to go for a joyride with aliens and possibly never return?

Well I guess that depends on who my wife and kids turn out to be, know what I'm saying?

True. Well unless you are married to natalie portman you shouldn't go.

Don't worry man, if you abandon your wife and kids I'll make sure someone takes care of them.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
True. Well unless you are married to natalie portman you shouldn't go.

That's an odd thing for you to say, JediTroll. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
nah, i'm not married to natalie portman at all. We only dated for a week or so. Still, if she was to go with me into the mothership i'm all for going..heck i'd leave everyone and everything behind! We go have baby aliens or something!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
No, you want to know why? Because everyone that has been abducted is all mental f**k'd. Yea, let them stab you all sorts of crap and play tricks with your mind, and then you come back, you have mental problems for the rest of your life.

1% of abductees have actually been abducted, the rest are dreams and people who want to sell books at UFO jipsy conventions.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hello there @ all

I am new here and I hope you understand my English because I come from Germany

@ threat

If the Alien`s looking "friendly" then I would go in. I think there is more than we knew and thinking about Space and to know what is above us could be open our (my) mind for a new and better life on this World.

Greeting

r3nd4

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This planet is on the slippery slope down into extinction, so I'd jump off the earth ship and into the MOTHERSHIP in an instant

As long as they had a gym.. and liked eating pasta, and a planet with closed roads and a alien superbike with some crazy personal shield!

hehehehe...

Imagination boggles at the concept.

Nice idea for a thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think I'd play it by ear. It's what I do with all stranger invites.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm still thinking of the Southpark abduction episode. As for Mothers ship; isn't that the one that looks like a big golden frying pan?

I think I might be much more interested in a ride as a guest or even joining the crew on the Voyager with Kate Mulgrew. I hope 7of 9 is on board. If not, the holodeck would be just fine. Besides, aren't some alien species acid based?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reading the entire thread, it seems like 90% of ATS members would enter the ship. I guess i'm not really surprised.

See, I won't go. Knowing that I'd probably be worked on and medicated most of the time. I'd feel like a slave, i'd feel like an experiment to them.

And how Do i know where we are going? what if they ship lands on a planet where humans are made to work all day? Unless I'm certain where i'm going and what's going to happen to me, well, I don't want to go.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
hell ya!!!!!!!!!!!

im 12 anyway so i wouldent hesetate to leave this hole *shakes fist*.

especially if i got my personal scout ship fully stocked with a super computer (super enough to be able to download a 100000000GB file in like 1.5 secs with 999999999999999999999999GB memory) compleate with inter galactic internet. (basicly the ship in destroy all humans 3 path of the furon+ the computer stuff)

the first thing i would do is fly near the white house, find bush and flip him while going hahahaha nananana as i disapear into the night.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have wife, kids, and grandkids... but I would jump on board without hesitation.

To poster above... I wouldn't flip off the Prez on the way by... I would disintegrate him and the WH... but that's just personal preference. :-)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
hmm mabey id desinigrate the white house and let him live so he can live in the humiliation of of losing american history to some kid in a flying saucer

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
See, I won't go. Knowing that I'd probably be worked on and medicated most of the time. I'd feel like a slave, i'd feel like an experiment to them.

And how Do i know where we are going? what if they ship lands on a planet where humans are made to work all day?

Like that one "Earth" planet?

(sorry for one-liner; couldn't resist)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I’d go with them. I mean what has anyone got to loose?

Sure, there is the risk they might kill or torture you, but if I stay on Earth, I could be hit by a bus the next day or attacked by a murderer. I don’t think being with them would be any more riskier than being here on Earth. you would'nt know whats coming or around the corner, but is'nt that life anyway?

You’d get to experience things that most people could never even think about, probably get to go to amazing places in the galaxy and deep space, meet other civilisations and learn so much more than we ever could here. How could you possibly get bored?

As for leaving family and friends? I’m sure they’d build a bridge and get over it. lol

Mikey

[edit on 1/4/2008 by Mikey84]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Interesting topic

Going by our own history, any advance civialization has always been malevolent to anything inferior. I would see any advance race, coming to our Earth, as potentially hostile towards the human race.

Entering an alien craft would be fascinating, albeit imtimidating towards me and maybe others too.

I would enter in a heartbeat. I don't think any alien civilization coming to earth would be malevolent, but rather benevolent. If a civilization has reached the age of interstellar travel it means that they have passed the point of technological adolescence. Humans are currently in this stage, where we have the technology to blow ourselves off the planet. If we manage to survive and not kill ourselves, then I would hope it means we have finally entered the Golden Age, where violence, hate, etc. simply don't exist anymore - including the military!

I highly doubt any ET ship is equipped with weapons, as they all have a higher level of consciousness and violence doesn't exist. (Violence is a disease that will one day be cured). If man were to develop such a spacecraft (as I'm sure the military would love to develop), then I'm confident that ET will "suppress" this quickly. Simply put, ET doesn't want Star Trek type ships cruising the galaxy with photon torpedoes. There is enough hate on this planet. Let's not spread it elsewhere.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by ThreeNF]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84
You’d get to experience things that most people could never even think about, probably get to go to amazing places in the galaxy and deep space, meet other civilisations and learn so much more than we ever could here. How could you possibly get bored?

As for leaving family and friends? I’m sure they’d build a bridge and get over it. lol

Mikey
[edit on 1/4/2008 by Mikey84]

Hi Mikey. but what experience do you get from boarding the ship and being tied down to a cold metallic table? and given medications to hallucinate? And what if you never go anywhere? what if you are just tied down to the table in a silver room with no windows and no other humans? what will you learn from that? In reality, I think that if you did go, soon as you board you are medicated, tied down and put to sleep. then the alien doctors will open you up and take your organs. and I really think that's what happened to richard dreyfus in the movie close encounters.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
There have been opportunities to probably enter spaceships in the past. To be honest I got out of the location as the human condition of fear and flight came over me. It was just like Close Encounters. I got scared pal, something like came over me that abduction was going to be going on and entry of the spaceship was going to be forced on me and my friend. The real fear though was people thinking I'd run off with another woman or been murdered or something terrible for them to live with. They'd have known nothing about the ufo incident, just that I'd disappeared.

Next opportunity? I don't know. If I had told my girlfriend and family where I was going and that I was safe then maybe. Maybe I'd take the risk.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Another thing that plays on my mind is the radiation factor. I've read about people in an exchange program all dying early due to the radiation they got from the spaceship contact. In some ways I'm sure I got radiated too as I've been within thirty yards of motherships and six feet from ufo orbs and maybe this will kill me one day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join