It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If invited. Would you enter the Alien Mothership?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yes I would go. It would be a sacrifice of untold proportions, but I would go. Even at my own risk. I would die a happy man knowing the universe is teeming with life. To me, death is nothing more than getting in line to buy another car...Ahem I mean body. I'd sacrifice everything for my questions to be answered. Sometimes, that's just the way it is.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I would go in a heartbeat. Not like I would have a choice.... what the hell would running away do, lol!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I would love too... to learn about life on other planets? Do they know any secrets of the universe that we've always wanted to know? Maybe they would take me to their home planet? The possibilities are endless, and I think the majority of them would be peaceful.... then again.............

I AM a tasty looking dish

[edit on 24/3/08 by xander68]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

They reach out to you from under the Mothership and hold out their hand. Do you shake their hand? And do you trust them to go along with them into the Mothership. Discuss.

It all depends on what they are having for dinner.

Are they here to serve man? These are questions that must be answered before entering the Mothership.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There is not ONE THING they could possibly have to offer me to convince me to go on a ship. Even if I could take my family I would never go along with something whose intentions I don't fully understand.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yup, I'd go. I don't see why not. It can't be any worse where they are than where we are.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i would enter no qualms!

Surely the as aware beings we can accept ather lifeforms...

Let me in

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Yes I would go. It would be a sacrifice of untold proportions, but I would go. Even at my own risk. I would die a happy man knowing the universe is teeming with life. To me, death is nothing more than getting in line to buy another car...Ahem I mean body. I'd sacrifice everything for my questions to be answered. Sometimes, that's just the way it is.

What if it came true. Some night, talking a shortcut through some park, and you're startled by a heavy humming noise. You look over and a sportmodel reveals itself from the Transverse Magnetic wave barrier. You're levitated from the ground and brought to an open hatch, so you walk inside. Short grey space men squeek amongst each other, then you feel a little bit dizzy. Then you ponder on a question you ask yourself, friend or foe. You get past the introductions and in their own way, are able to communicate with you by a means that you intuitively understand. They explain everything to you about their craft, from what powers it, what their fuel is, where their homeland is located and how to get there.. everything. It find it to be a bit overwhelming at first, and for personal reasons you sometimes ask to have things repeated because your mind has a natural tendancy to block things out that you don't understand. Fortunately enough, whatever information these little beings convey to you seems to remain like photographic memory.

When everything is said and done, and you bid a fairwell, you rush back home and scramble to set up a website under your name, with a root directory called "closed". You don't care whether people believe you, because this information is too good to keep to yourself.

What would be your next step?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Mygod i din't realize the world we live in was so bad. Maybe you that think that way should all go live in france with Jonny Depp and fight for the right to the slum housing units held by the non credit card holding intellectuals.Burning cars and store fronts can brighten your day.

Thats as alien as i will go.

We are a blessed planet even with all the flaws,leave it and you may be one of the IMMISCIBLE.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I would go without hesitation. Hopefully they have the capabilities of using a computer, food and being able to download music from earth.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'd be gone so fast, Road Runner couldn't catch me.
The perspective I have is it would be no different to me than when I went into the military.
Gone off for the greater good, to do God knows what, with God knows who.
Went in and left family behind, and believe me, if you served, you NEVER know for sure what they're going to throw at you next, let alone if your coming back.
Also, since you brought up Close Encounters, I heard a couple of years afo that Oliver Stone was going to give the UFO phenomenon his psuedo- documentary treatment. Has any body heard any more of this? I'm not a big fan of his, but it sounded like a great idea with his being so mainstream and all.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I would have to go as well, could probably have some great experiences, and who knows maybe even get them to do some probing on some old "friends"

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I would go if they said I would be back in 10 min. and I believed them I might go, depends on the feeling I had toward them.

They would have to be pretty close to human looking. I would not go for a ride with 40ft. tall insectoids. Nor would I get on a ship with alligators, velociraptors, or any other potentially ferocious looking alien entity. I would have to feel like I might stand a chance of overpowering at least some of them physically or I would turn and run.(take a picture first of course)

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Umm ya why not.

If theyr giving you the option to come along, and not against your will, theyr obvs here in good terms. I would probally try to discuss terms first. lol.

But it would be wicked scary!!

I think that we would have to communicate though before i jumped aboard.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'd go if, and only if, one of THEM would stay behind - and GO PUBLIC so the rest of my fellow humans wouldn't have to remain in the dark and wonder if they exist anymore...

[edit on 3/24/2008 by Outrageo]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
OK why not if they look like Kendra Wilkinson and had her funny laugh.
Greys are souless autobots that have to have some under-handed plot that doesn't have our interests in mind.

Kendrabots do.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Good topic, a few thoughts.

Why would you be gone so long? I mean to get here from anyother star would take some sort of gravity drive, wich is basicly a time machine, or to be able to live forever.

If you went with them, most likely, considering the known laws of physics, you could possibly be gone a million years, not age, and poof, apear back on Earth 10 seconds after you left, or BEFORE you left!
But wouldn't that be just as bad as 200 years? I mean we only live so long, and to live a lifetime away from earth, you'd be totaly diffrent.

I'd go, if they weren't long nose greys or reptiles, lol.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'd only go under certain conditions. If it's for life, then I probably wouldn't go. If I get to come back in a reasonable amount of time, then I'd go. I'd probably let them do some tests on me, but not just anything. I'm sure there would probably be some way we could communicate. So we'd have to talk first before I'd know for sure if I wanted to go.

But I guess in the presented scenario.... I probably would not go.

Unless curiosity took over.... then I'd probably go without considering the consequences.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Thats like walking into a van that says free candy!

Ill pass unless the rest of the human races or a majority of it comes with me.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Not enough Xanax on the planet to get me on that flight. My luck if I did get on it, they would lay a egg in my head or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join