It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I cant say I have expirenced what you have Ace,but thanks for the vote of confidence,I am glad you all are with me(I am now sure I have found my home online,one I lost years ago)

I ask for anyone(Universallight,Mayan pilot,Cosmicstorm) that can meditate and enter the 'information realm or Ashtar' if you could please tell me what happened to my dog named Taco(I know it is stupid but I need to know).........It would be prudent to answer this if possible within 24 hours(this time tommorow,like duh ,lol)since I am(as has been well announced)leaving for awhile tuesday,thanx all for your quick actions

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

ace, what you speak of this "psychic attack" you are not crazy nor alone. They are indeed real at least in my experience. My mother's reiki teacher had such an event, and she was a very good clairvoyant. I believe her attack came from her husbands ex wife. They can get pretty nasty.

I do not know much about them, I will ask around about ways to defend or protect yourself per say. Especially since you seem pretty shook up. From what you've described, i would be too.

I dont know if you would feel open to doing this but, have you ever heard of smudging? Its a Native American practice used for clearing negative energies. And it works. If you visit this link

www.mkprojects.com...

it explains a bit about psychic attacks and how to prevent them. If you scroll down a bit you will see a topic called "Smudging with white sage" that should give you more of an idea of what I'm talking about.

Jkrog08, I do not know if I will be able to fulfill your request by the time you need it, but, I will give it a try. However, I can give you this advice: this is something that you can do on your own . I know you will not be able to respond for a while, but, while you are away, try to find a quiet place if you can, try to relax, take deep breaths, and ignore any outside distractions. Its hard but if you can train yourself to tune everything out, its much easier. After you've rid yourself of any interference, then focus your attention on your dog. Ask your guides or whomever you feel is watching over you in this life, to help you find the answers you seek.

I hope this helps. Happy belated 4th everyone.

Namaste

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I Spent My 4th of July in Panama City Beach in Florida... Iam not sure what Im thinking of but for some reason I remember seeing lights like those in other youtube posts attacking each other or just creating more. Not sure if it was the Microwave tower only of another one that I saw. Its weird. i have a very secure memory of that sight but now I can remember anything else about the time after that. AND NO they were not fireworks lol. It was awesome though instead of shacking up in a motel hotel I went camping with my bud we had a lot of fun. I wish it wasn't over I just got back home. Im sorry to admit i indeed enjoyed my time away from ATS. Time to clear my mind was nice. I've thought about a lot of things. I just know that Something is going on and I have to search myself. A lot of weird things have happened lately as far as my mind becoming clearer and me being able to make more sense of things. All I needed was a break away from the "Real World" or the fake world that we call real that keeps us from our true selves as humans on a planet made to serve each other.

Whoever asked me that question earler its been a while since the encounter that I was talking about ill have to check back to what you said or you can restate it whichever. I have to get back to unpacking now. Yall have a good one. Happy late 4th of July !

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hey guys, just wanted to check in and see how every ones doing?

Any odd dreams, experiences, or just plain strange things goin on?

Not much here.

Anyone here a fan of The X-files?

I don't know about you guys but I'm stoked for the new movie.
Hope it does well so we can have more.

Stay safe guys

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hey All wanted to see if any of you feel like this? I found this post and thought that its very possible some of you feel the very same

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How are things with all of you? This thread has gotten too quiet which is good and bad... meaning people are enjoying their daily lives

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I for one am alright, but I mildly perforated my right ear drum, so I'm avoiding the net for a bit when I can. Makes me dizzy lol. Hope everyone else is well.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Off topic note: nasal irrgation works wonders for sinus and eustachean tube issues (at least in my case.)

Haven't seen anyone post in ages. Everyone alright?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I'm doing fairly well. My job has kept me pretty occupied for the past month or so. This thread has died down considerably. Hope everyone is doing well. Anything going on?

Has anyone been watching the olympics? That opening ceremony was pretty cool. Best one they've had in years.

Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
From age ten until 14 I had several encounters with beings from another planet... (see my thread "About Aliens...") I was never abducted, but what I saw and the experience I had by playing witness to these beings changed the way I grew up and behaved. In order to try to remove the nightmares and otherwise weird dreams, I placed the beings from my experiences into a science fiction novel which I am now trying to publish. But my encounters were with aliens that were not "the Greys" or any of the other types noramlly looked at as "visitors" to Earth. I'm unsure how my experiences will help you in your quest for truth, but I do hope that they add to this site's quest to hear out all experiences from us believers.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I've been away from this thread for some time but I have had some new things occur in my "life/existance" in the last few months that I'd like to share. I have this feeling that I am becoming very aware of my/our consciousness and it is quite calming. I'm begining to think of things and then having something directly related to that thought appear in my life...I'm not sure if these are signs that I'm headed in the right direction or if I'm just willing them to "be". I don't think I've ever felt so relaxed in my entire life...don't get me wrong, I still have an occasional bad day but all in all, things are peaceful. It is an amazing feeling, I use to be suprised by these things appearing after I had the thoughts but I now expect them and welcome them with a smile. Being self aware and positive is what I feel has progressed me to this stage, if you will. Terry B.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
While I wouldn't say that I feel peaceful exactly (well, I do internally - it's just that I have a heightened sense of empathy lately, even for me, and it's making me pick up on some sort of very tense or anxious energy and saddness much of the time,) I can say that lately I have felt a new (to me) and unusual (for me) sense of parallel effort with others for some reason. It's as if what I'm doing, thinking, and feeling - which isn't much of anything that I can tell, but that can be deceiving in the long run of course - is part of a larger collective. I'm not aware of it, or what it means, in detail or conciously. It's a very subtle, intuitive feeling. I just don't feel alone or isolated in whatever it is I'm experiencing (and not just because of threads like this; it's something new and different that I can't explain or pinpoint.)

I feel like I'm changing somehow, but don't know how. It hasn't taken any tangible form. I just feel it. Very difficult to identify or articulate. Very nebulous.

It's as if, just by living, I'm traveling along a thread that is tied to other threads, and all of these threads are pulling in the same direction suddenly, toward a similar point or end, but not in like or similar ways. In fact, it feels as though if I met people on the other threads, we wouldn't be at all similar or know we were cooperating in any way. And I feel like that is somehow important. I feel it, but I can't explain it.

I had to edit this post several times just to articulate it even this well.

[edit on 8/19/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The feeling I have is completely here and now...there is no thought of yesterday or tomorrow, I am in the now and moving forward. Really hard to describe the reality of it...it's like I've opened a door and it was "THE " right door. No going back and I'm more aware than I have ever been. Terry B.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Perhaps this feeling you guys speak of, is one of inner connectivity to anything and everything. Personally, this is what I experienced for the first time a few years ago. I was plagued by very vivid dreams back then. And when I'd wake up I'd completely forget them. But, I know I had them. One morning I woke up with this utter realization that everyone and everything is connected on this planet. Like I suddenly knew there was more out there, something bigger than any one of us. Etc. And it made me feel peaceful, calmer. Its hard to really put in words.

Perhaps with more people going through personal transformation, who are on the same wavelength as most people in this thread, are what you guys are feeling....?

Just speculation. Hope everyone is well.

Namaste

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Having not read through most of this thread and being twice the OPs age, I can only say that I myself was young once also and that these experiences are also apparently passed down through generations. I have noticed some similarities with my own children. It does suggest that these aliens or whomever seem to believe these are as if their children or property in some ways also. Some other alleged experiments such as with MKultra may also suggest this.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Just posting my experiences below.. If anyone has had any similar experiences please let me know... Somethings may be a little hard for me to describe.

I'm a 19 year old..

My first experience was when I was fairly young, around the age of 10 or so.. at that stage I had a huge fear (and interest) of UFO's and Aliens (I loved/hated War of the Worlds).. which might have contributed to possible hallucinations or dreams.

Sunshine Coast, Queensland - Australia
Anyway I was staying at a one bedroom motel in which the bedroom was the lounge room as well (it also had a bathroom). it was just myself, my brother and my uncle who were both lucky enough to be sleeping whilst I was up trying to get to sleep.
The lounge room/ bed room was the sole point of entry for this motel, and I remember seeing an intense almost "white" light shining from around all the curtains of the motel (the room was box shaped and had one window on 3 sides). This light was shining through all the windows of the motel room, all I can remember was complete dead silence. Thinking about this kind of thing makes me want to scream.. but at the time there was a certain calmness that took over me in amazement.

Maryborough, Queensland - Australia
I went to this place because my brother made some Rugby league finals thing and we had to travel there for him to compete.
On arrival to Maryborough it seemed like a boring place.. and anyone who has ever visited there will agree.
I was roughly 16 and my "alien obsession" had been placed in the back of my mind through pressures at school etc.
Once I got to the place myself, my mother and father were staying we noticed a weird object in the sky.. almost "cigar" shaped and hollow in the middle.. its unlike what your typical UFO would look like. It looked like this.... () ... obviously not the best description.
We took photo's with a oldish camera, one of those ones you need to get developed.
The object didn't even show up in the pictures even though it was clearly visible in sight. Obviously its hard to estimate how far away it may have been.. but clear enough to tell the difference between things like Jet's, helicopters, balloon's or blimp's.

I have one more strangely vivid experience in which I will post below this one because I'm running fairly low on remaining characters.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This last experience I can only explain as possible "sleep paralysis" (See link for information en.wikipedia.org...)

I went to bed, just like I do pretty much every day.
During my sleep I was awoken by the feeling of being literally being dragged up my bed.. but there was no point of pressure.. like when someone grabs you.. and you feel where they are grabbing you directly.. I didn't feel any "grabbing". It was like something ... ehhh I can't quite explain. And then I felt the sensation of my sheets being pulled up.

The next thing I remember was looking out my window and seeing the silhouette of a face (some features were remotely visible). It didn't look.. human (Not declaring its a alien)

I then woke up again, and saw the strange light I mentioned in my first reply to this thread.

The next thing I can remember, I was awake and it was still dark and everything was normal.

A big "WTF" moment.

Please don't judge my grammar as me being a liar or making things up, I'm being honest.
Also if anyone has had any similar experiences please let me know.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

Something that I mentioned before that is happeing to me on occasion...I've had a bright light engulf my room and felt like i was being pulled to/through the window...I'm able to "break" free with a lot of effort. The thing is, what leads up to it has all the signatures of an out of body experience...at least from what I've read about OBEs. I feel a strong vibrational wave move up and down my body and become really focussed on my chest and head. At this point I'm able to leave my body willfully but sometimes I can be pulled from it and very rarely is it occompanied with bright lights...just on two occasions. Each time I've had these experiences, I've felt like there was somebody/thing there. I've tested this theory by raising an arm into to air(in my mind) and saying "i'm ready" and I was grabbed by the wrist and pulled out...not hard but forcefully. I doubt its alien because I've never seen anything along the lines of a UFO...I would tend to think that if one was being abducted, they would also have sitings and such...in my opinion.
To touch on some things I talked about as far as "life" goes. I've found that the answers for me are out there. At least I believe there is a guide that shows you or gives you things to use in your decisions in life. I still have a choice but the right choice is rewarded in some way, shape or form. I've started writing down things I've notice along these lines...most of them could be coincidental but in some cases there is no way. I'm not talking about decisions like opening a door or crossing the street but decisions that will significanly change your life one way or the other, like changing jobs or moving to another town. As you start to think about that decision, things will begin to show you if you're on the right track or if it's your path. Again...just an opinion.
Terry B.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This thread got way too quiet

Anyways. Due to post that you had posted it has caused me to find unexspected anwsers. I feel it is the same for all of us.

Perhaps all of the younger generation beleivers haven't been intended to do a purpose but perhaps the stumbled upon the anwser that we all now know that we have the power to make change and we understand what is going on. We have all experienced life from different anwsers but have proven the human element, compassion. And many more things... So anyways i just wanted to post that.

I feel that this post has contributed to everyones life that has read it.

As far as the doom gloom stuff.

I've come to beleive that the future is not written or known, because change is elusive. I think the feeling you have of knowing things will end isnt because they will end. I beleive it to be your soul telling you that if you dont make change... everything will end. Not to say it already has or will. Think about it.

Edit to add:

I dont specifically think your soul is calling you out to me a messiah or crazy things like that. I beleive our soul is connected to the higher levels and they are telling the human race and all who are listening the events can occur if we let them and dont make forth positive change in the things that we know we can make change in. Or feel compelled to make change doing.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
In light of recent events, how does everyone feel about it?

I feel strangely calm, yet am constantly planning escape routes our of the city - just in case.

I can't help but wonder if this is the big event we all feel we are about to witness.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by darkmaninperth

What is it that you are trying to escape?

I do not know what people are waiting for. I've still been searching. I find that my wait seems to be over now that im in school... Seeking the knowledge of the universe once more.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join