It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want OUT!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is more of an affirmation then anything, I don't really care what people think of what I'm writing. I'm writing this in the hopes that who ever or what ever is in control, it or they, will hear my distaste for the sorry existence that people call life! It can't take it anymore everyday I wake up and find that I'm surrounded by stupidity! I don't feel Human, I can't be Human. I feel alone, disconnected. Its hard to put into words just how ridiculous I have come to find life to be on this planet. Its as though some one decided to play a practical joke on me and they've taken it to far!! Well enough is enough.....I want to wake up for this bad dream. I don't even begin to understand how things are allowed to go on as they are, its unfathomable that people are killing each other over nothing!!! Really examine ever war that has ever been fought, their is no justifiable reason to be so cruel to your own kind. How could one torture or watch something living, suffer the why that Humans do. And you would think that killing another Human being would be as low as one can get but no think agin, someone had a great idea instead of killing them, find ways to make them scream in agony! What a joy, Humans love seeing others being mutilated, helpless and terrified so much that we have Hollywood bluckbusters like chainsaw massacre. This is worse than a bad dream because no matter how hard I try I can't seem to wake up. I didn't sign up for this, and I demand to be relocated, released. I do not want to be here to watch these animals destroy what once was and still could be a paradise. why should I have to stuffer along with these MONSTERS!!! Their is supposed to be balance in the universe, yet I see none here. What crime could my soul have commited to deserve such damnation. Who would create such a vile cage for its personers? I demand an answer! I demand an explanation for this contempt, this hatetred which is being displayed in a unscapable arena. How much pain must I endure before I am redeemed? I BEG of you, GIVE ME LEAVE!

[edit on 7/18/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ah, but the answer is right in front of you. It is exactly people like you and your opinions that help balance out that negativity. You recognize the injustice and the social inbalance in society as a whole, and you seek to see a better day come from it. I understand your frustration.

But you have to look positively at it. For every murder that you speak of, there is someone who is giving a blanket to a homeless man, or reading to sick children.

You are not as alone as you think, and it is that attitude that will eventually and hopefully help drive our cultures to a peace and balance that is long overdue.

**On a side note, if you hate it so much, why do you call yourself lucifer? Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

whatever you do - don't leave

I have to agree with the other poster - strength in numbers and all

I can't tell if you're just expressing yourself or if you're serious

so - I'm going to gamble on you're being serious - don't leave

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

Hey there,

What you say about the state of our world is spot on !

As for wars ... it's all about politics and religion (always has been) and what do politics and religion crave ... power. Such a shame those who orchestrate the disharmony aren't clever enough to realize how pathetic their desperate efforts are. The 'powers that be' are an insideous group of kretin's *sp* who aspire to greatness (in their tiny warped minds).

Yes, they do appear to have had things all there own way for such a long time ... but that will change (I believe sooner rather than later). The distress of our would is reaching a cresendo ... something has to give ... and it will.

You say that there is supposed to be a balance in our universe.

There is !

Somewhere out there, there is a 'land of milk and honey' ... unfortunately that place (wherever that is), is also off the scale as far as balance is concerned. It too is reaching a cresendo ... something has to give ... and it will.

We are hurtling towards a shake-up and when the dust settles the restoration of balance will be restored as it should be.

Be patient because the world will need the likes of you to help pick-up the pieces.

Be patient.

>>>>>>>>>>

Ok, I'm not honestly sure where that came from but reading through it, it seems to make a sense of sorts.

Don't act hastily my friend.

Woody

link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
Ah, but the answer is right in front of you. It is exactly people like you and your opinions that help balance out that negativity. You recognize the injustice and the social inbalance in society as a whole, and you seek to see a better day come from it. I understand your frustration.

very well put and correct, i hope.

i feel much the same way as you op. i came across a story for another thread i was posting to about a soldier who watched a chubby little two year girl had her leg pierced by a bullet. her reaction and his reaction have haunted me for the last couple of weeks now.

i remember seeing the thread about the man who took a pic of a starving child w/ a vulture hot on his trail bc he (the little boy) was close to death.

the pain i feel for all this suffering i see before my eyes in this world resognate so deep w/in me that often i am not sure i can bear it much more.

all i can do is hope and pray that there is a reason why you, i, and the rest that are aware of these horrific occurances are feeling so deeply moved about it for some purpose that will present itself in time.

just don't allow for yourself to get numb and used to all the ugliness in the world. the best sign is that it is hitting the core of ppl's hearts so much so that we are now on our knees begging for a change.

when that attitude is deeply rooted into the hearts of more ppl, change will and must occur. what other hope do we have to hold on to?

link   
[edit on 18-7-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I feel the same way.... but we aren't alone, like the second poster said. The proof is right here. Look. Here I am, feeling the same as you. What everyone needs to stop doing is stop being afraid to voice and act on their opinions how how the world should be, instead of settling on "The world is Effed up. What can you do? Make that a large, please."

Well obviously, if everyone thinks that way, then we're going to get taken advantage of. It's called apathy, and you need to tell people how you feel about their apathy... maybe not in an aggressive way, but make it known that their negative and uncaring thoughts are hurting you and others about just as much as the people who are actually directly involved in making the world such an effed up place. I know way too many apathetic people... and guess what? They ARE the ones making the world an effed up place, because they are not only apathetic towards what wrong others do, but they are also apathetic as to what harm their actions are doing towards other people. It's an egoistic comfort blanket, and what would really help is if everyone realized who they truly were inside, so that we couldn't let these big headed people push us around.

Now, if aliens or multi dimensional entities are at the root cause of all of this... we may have a bit more difficulty than we thought, but no worries, mate! All will be revealed in time. Just keep sending out your thoughts and actions on how the world could be made a better place, and don't give into egoism and ignorance and apathy like everyone else. People will notice you and take you as an example, believe me. You don't even have to get in people's faces. Just express your opinions and act according to your beliefs, as long as you are not forceful with them... and it should all work out.

As much doom and gloom as people like to talk incessantly about, everything will be revealed and corrected in due time.

It may get worse before it gets better, but think of it as a wake up call... and just hold onto your butt no matter what.

That last part rhymed. Oh I am too clever. Worship me. Just kidding.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
if you only look at the negative its all you'll ever see. Go travelling ,do something for yourself. We all have down days and aknowledge there is cruelty in the world and greed but there is so much more and if you cant find it then its not the world thats a mess, its your perception of it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
In the end it is all about energy and choice.

Can you try to not identify, at least not right now.

I too have times when I feel that I am in Hell, in a prison of lower astrals.

When this happens all I can do to change the energy is to relax and connect with nature, to smell the grass, see the trees and the feel the wind, look up into the endless sky.

It is at times when I feel worst that blessings seem to shower upon me, unexpectedly.

Have you ever checked out the meditation where you breath in all the suffering of the world, using your hands open palmed up, and when you slowly breath in, breath in ALL suffering of all sentient beings past present and future, making circles toward your heart and then back out, and when you exhale with the outward motion, know that your heart and its transforming force has the ability to transform not just the way you perceive pain but also can aid in relieving suffering into bliss.

So here it is...
1. Sitting comfortably.

2. Raise palms upward hands beside your chest at heart level.

3. Breathe in as your hands slowly circle extending outwards in front of you keeping palms up.

5. Visualize with eyes closed breathing in all suffering past present and future. Once into your heart and full breath, visualize the sorrow and pain connecting at your heart chakra.

4. As your palms go back out exhale all the love and benediction of your soul, surrounding and comforting all pain and sorrow.

5. Find the rhythm of in the incoming and outgoing breath.

6. Continue until you are finished, no time limit.

Remember the mind is heaven and the mind is hell, and each moment we are given the opportunity to move from heaven to hell and back again.

When you are in your head you are in hell, and when you are in your heart you are in heaven.

Move closer into your heart and there many transformations are possible.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I agree with King 100%.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

So, ... when is the last time you were on holiday, a walk on the beach perhaps, a stroll in the park maybe, or helped someone more needy than you?

For every 'monster' there are two angels - be proud of who you are and be glad you only speak of monsters and are not serving them daily.

P.s. watch this and see the world for its true beauty! Warning - its not covered on MSM:

The video that brought the world together

Good luck.

Breifne

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

**On a side note, if you hate it so much, why do you call yourself lucifer? Just a thought.

Lucifer isn't Satan.

on a side note...
xxLucifer, can you possibly conceptualize the idea that all human conciousness is "ONE"? one oversoul ..one.. "adam" ...split into fragments?
Can you see within yourself the potential to do these things?
The truth is.. we all hate each other.
These people are just being honest about the truth.
We are all selfish egos, part of the whole...
A corrective path, away from this egoism, would be to unify with one another.
I don't think that will happen until everyone studies the science of Kabbalah.
And that's not going to happen, unless a massive majority of us are ...ahem.. "deleted" from the equation.
These "fevered egos" are expressing things that we all hold within us. We just do or don't do them because of our conditioning.

But yeah xxLucifer.... your viewpoint is shared. The world's a chithole in it's current state.
I agree.
The only path to accelerate our way towards something less insane..
is by wiping the slate clean, and re-emerge from the ashes with ultra-advanced clean technology, energy, and social structures.
WITH WHICH, we can create an ENVIRONMENT that is more attuned towards the direction that we DESIRE... an environment that meets all our needs, so that we can focus on spiritual matters together, as one.

If you're so pressed on "leaving" this insane world ...
I don't doubt that you'll be "back" in some form or another.

... to remember.

-

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I feel that maybe I have been misunderstood, so I will clarify. I'm not depressed and I'm not suicidal, I'm smart enough to know it isn't that easy to escape. I know what is about to accure, its obvious! I also know that their is an alternative. I understand that you want to be here and that you are looking foward to the phoeniox and for that I admire you all. But its not for me thankyou. I don't care to stay and watch the show, so to speak. I don't feel I should have to........I don't see the point in it and therefore do not wish to participate. I'm under the impression that some where along the line a choice was made to be here. If that is true then I made a terrible mistake, I've had a change of heart you see. I'm sure you know the feeling, its like standing in line for a rollercoaster ride that you wanted to get on only to realize that you've made a mistake. Thats what has happen here, to me, and I'm not sure how to get out of line. I've ask nicely but its seems like big brother is insiting that I stay. So I must demand! I truly admire your courage and thank you for thoughts!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Turn off your TV. Stay away from the computer. Don't read the newspaper. Just go outside and enjoy the day. Pretty soon you'll be happy and less tense, and you'll start to enjoy life again.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Some food for thought: If you look at life differently, then life will look different.

I empathize with the feeling of loneliness. However, have you noticed how many people feel alone? How many people feel that something is "not quite right", or like they're waiting for something?

If we were in Star Wars, Obi-Wan would tell us that we're sensing an imbalance in the force. There is something amiss, something "not quite right". More and more people are opening their perceptions to a much deeper reality than we are consciously aware of.

The more people that are affected by this concept, the faster others become drawn in. It's a snow ball effect, and as time goes on, these perceptions will grow in intensity. Focus on them, perhaps you'll be able to make some sense of them.

Love and light
Unit

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Finally, a posting that I can truly relate to. I have felt the same way since I was an 18 year old directing close air support and medevacs in Vietnam. I have always been sensitive to injustice and have seen way to many inhumane acts perpetrated on people that were just doing the best they could. I am sometimes moved to tears when I am fortunate enough to witness an act of generosity or kindness. I just try to focus on memories of these things, but it is hard to do when thing are so insane and people are so programed to acquire material possessions by any means, ethical or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Get over it!!
It's life. Nobody said it would be easy.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

We are all selfish egos

meh, that's bs.

Sounds like a excuse to be that way.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

But you have to look positively at it. For every murder that you speak of, there is someone who is giving a blanket to a homeless man, or reading to sick children.

You are not as alone as you think, and it is that attitude that will eventually and hopefully help drive our cultures to a peace and balance that is long overdue.

I agree.

You see what is wrong, no please help those who the same thing to bring a little more light into this world. You've selected Lucifer as a nick name after all!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
whew!

good to hear - cause I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to leave you alone

sorry you got in the wrong line - they should label them better and make the wooden clown at the front more obvious

and it's not like I don't see your point

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think I can answer at least part of this.

First of all, forget about race, religion and sex. It doesn't matter what anyone looks like, the color of their skin or their beliefs.

Humans can then be categorized into two classes.

The first class, I call the True Human. This person understands the difference between right and wrong (and this isn't so much a perspective as one would think). This type understands the reasons for living in a society and functions at their best within said society. This type will go out of his or her way to do right by their fellow man.

Then there is the other type. I call this one a Parasite in Human guise. This type does not understand the fundamentals of living in a society or the difference between right and wrong. The parasite wakes up each day wondering how they can take advantage of anyone or anything for their own gain. They often find the suffering and agony of others amusing or entertaining because it makes their insignificant existence appear better than what it really is from their perverse perspective.

When you look at it this way, it is easy to understand why some people do cruel acts to others and why others find it fun. In all sense of the concept, everyone should have a profound aversion or repugnance to the parasitic type. This also tells you why some of us are absolutely disgusted by such things and will separate ourselves from the ones that enjoy such being so crass.

Just associate yourself with people who are true and genuine and you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join