It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hello there .
I'm a 12 year old boy from Bournemouth (seaside town in the U.K.)

I've had experiences since I was 8 or nine where I was in my room, sleeping I suppose , and it was pitch black outside . I was on my bunk bed where the bed I was sleeping was on top and underneath was a desk and a chair . I woke up in the night . But it was weird, I don't think I was breathing or thinking . It was almost like i wasn't on earth anymore . Also I wasn't feeling anything and I don't think I could talk . But I could move , and when I was smaller I used to check to see if my cat was sleeping on the chair . So I did , but for some reason my room was all lit up . Lamps on . Lights on , and you have to realise that I just can't sleep with light , and the night before , I turned off my lights . Anyhow I leaned over the ladder on my bunk bed to look underneath and sitting on the chair was a being / person. There was a yellow being with dark dark almond shaped eyes with a slit mouth . I don't think it said anything but then I had a load of missing time , I don't think I even felt anything but before I leant over , there was a clock in the corner of my room , it shown 2:30 (am) . When I leant over and fell back asleep, I glanced at the clock and it showed 4:17 . I tried to stay up to see the being but I was forced asleep . I woke up the next morning and couldn't remember anything . But it wasn't until a year after that I remembered . I had no physical marks but all of a sudden I had an amazing interest for ufos orbs aliens the universe stars and all things like that . Every couple of nights I summon the ufos but the don't come often ; I think they don't like loads of people seeing them (whatever they are) . I went on holiday to Ireland in the summer . We stayed in a summerhouse (fancy shed in my friend's farm) . One night I woke up , in the middle of the nights , and had an urge to look out the window and summon . I thought I was dreaming , but 6 ufos showed up and stayed and watched for a while . I nearly fainted at one point , so I woke up my friend next to me (she realised how shocked I was and how fast my heart was beating) so I pointed to the window , and when she looked , she saw a massive orb float away over the shed . She nearly blacked out , lol. For the coming nights we summoned again and they never showed up , but that night was amazing , and that is the most amazing night of my life so far . I continue to summon but there is no point because what happened in Ireland was 6 miles from any village , no flights , cars , people , and disturbances . So I guess that's why they showed up .
Please reply to my comment to prove I'm not crazy . And also . Do you know what the being could have been under my bed? In sure it wasn't a dream . Thank you so much 😊

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmicstorm

Ive seen enough to know.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This thread looks pretty dead, but I would like to share my side nonetheless lol. I'm 20, and while I don't have any abduction memories, I too experience some of the things everyone has been talking about on here. I'm at college most of the time now but whenever I come home I wake up at around 2 almost every night and hear a whirring like a helicopter over my house for what seems like a really long time to the point where I can hear it shaking our glasses and such and a strange light going over my house. I have really vivid dreams sometimes showing me what's going to happen the next day. It's not like someone tells me "hey this is gonna happen, watch out", but I just wake up in the morning knowing that it is. I'm very empathic, I can look at someone and tell how they're feeling and feel it with them and know exactly what they're going to tell me to the point where it really weirds people out. I can also feel other things in natures emotions and the auras they give off. I've learned how to turn this on and off though as it gets really tiring picking up on a million different feelings at once. It's also weird because I am an INTJ, which makes sense because I like to be very logical and methodical and usually try not to base decisions off of impulse or feeling alone. I wonder why I have this ability then? (Any suggestions are welcomed, I'm open minded to any). Technology seems to always malfunction when I'm around, I seem to have some sort of weird mojo. I've always been fascinated by the night sky to the point I just get lost in the vastness of space. I've always felt that I'm meant for something greater, and have even had many people throughout my life, both close to me and not at all, tell me that I'm going to do something big with my life (though im not really sure what exactly). Just like everyone else here, I'm trying to make sense of it all.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: James101

you're not crazy. Or we both are. When I was about 5, I also slept on a bunkbed(bottom bunk though). One night, i suddenly became awake, with my eyes closed, i noticed a light, and i turned my head slightly to the left to look at the ceiling and saw a saucer shaped craft hovering where the ceiling ought to be. I sensed something to my left, and jerked my head down and looked horizontally to see 3 small beings standing there next to my bed. My instant reaction was fight and flight, I punched the closest one in the face and ran to my parents bedroom. I too did not remember the "dream"/event til a year or more later.

Have also seen a large orange orb go into warp and disappear into the background of space.

seen some other things but those are the most notable oddities that make me question.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bringthelight

Just stumbled across this and thought I'd stop to say that's an incredible incident.definitely looking into that book.see a lot of people sayin you should of went but I think you where right to not depart with them,I've heard a lot of accounts of more sinister .E.Ts that aren't so friendly and don't take time to care about the subjects willingness to participate.I believe some people are naturals and are I guess you can say blessed with a more natural awareness and connection for this,and I've always been one of them.for this reason I've been curious as to how to attempt to communicate with them so I've done some reading up and heard of cases of deception,whereas these type of people are taking advantage of by more hostile e.t.s showing themselves as the non hostile race.I'm not at all saying this was so in your case,especially due to the fact they basically asked you and showed you what to do via mental images, just sayin your right to be weary.I'm sorta afraid to attempt contact and meditation etc. because I think that once you do that you will be a subject of interest to the not only the peaceful but the hostile as well.maybe that's crazy but idk I just sort of take heed of the "be careful what you wish for"statement

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: James101
Hello there .
I'm a 12 year old boy from Bournemouth (seaside town in the U.K.)

Please reply to my comment to prove I'm not crazy . And also . Do you know what the being could have been under my bed? In sure it wasn't a dream . Thank you so much 😊

You're not crazy, I'm sure.

When I was around that age [8-9] I was plagued by similar experiences... some pretty horrific. It came to a peak when I reached the age of 13 - I had a night terror so severe my father had to hold me down and the neighbors called the Military Police thinking I was being killed. After that things calmed down... like a switch got flipped that night.

So I think you may grow out of it.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
16 year old believer here with ufo experiences at the ages between 8-11. So maybe this is young young generation lol. Well heres the story, when I was between 8-11 I used to see ufos in the sky near my house, they were probably a mile or so out near the treeline but their bright white lights gave them away as unusual. I knew they weren't airplanes because they were in groups of more than 3 (up to 10 at a time) and either stood completely still hovering in the sky, or darted about in a way no human made craft could. I would just observe them every week or so when they were there, I never felt scared just very intrigued and in awe. Ever since then I have been very interested and feel an almost magnetic pull towards the topics of ufos and aliens. Just my experience, thought I would share.

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join