It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I do hope no-one feels im wasting time with this post, but if there are others similar to me then they must be feeling the same as i do...... i had personal experiences as a child aged 7/8, with regards to abduction.... im now 25 and for the past few years things have been getting pretty intense, im not saying im having abduction experiences, but rather vivid dreams, strange events etc.... i feel very connected to all things of this nature, i always have..... which makes me feel very different to my peers whose main concern is getting drunk on weekends or boyfriend troubles?? i just cant relate to any of that.... i feel much more wise and self assured than what i see of other people my age.... ive always felt since i was little that i was here to do something 'big' although im still waiting to find out what that is...... what i am basically asking is, all you on ats, who have had experiences or a life long interest in this subject..... do you feel different to others? in almost all aspects of life?....... do other people stare at you for no reason?.. do you tend not to be in relationships?.. do you have psychic tendancies? do you feel a connection to earth and the universe?........ i hope i am not sounding too crazy
despite all this im a student and a mother, and live a pretty normal life!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well i find myself in the same bracket as you im 25 myself and it seem's 25 is the next step in whatever has been going on in my life.

As a child i would wake up and see ball's of red and even golden light moving around in my room.

At age 9 my whole bedroom turned blinding white with a strange almost electronic tone.

The content's of my room turned this pure bright white aswell this was the call from the being's letting me know they were coming.

Everything went normal then again this white light and noise came back this time there were two grey's one was standing and one was sitting.

They looked at me like a proud father look's at his newborn child there was no communication just a clear image and feeling that they had made there presense known to me.

From then on i would experiance many strange thing's star's that seemed to move in unison in the night sky orange ball's of light.

I have memorys of a strange black craft hovering over my house as a child and everyone looking and pointing but nobody actually remembers apart from me.

I have memorys of being in my pram and seeing a lightbulb type object come on in the sky outside my local fish and chip shop.

I have seen strange fixed wing plane's that dont fit any plane model i have found to date.

I have seen strange helicopters with a single white light underneath that turned on and off as it passed over my head numerous time's.

I have experianced missing time with my girlfriend we whatched a martial arts film and were confused as it only seemed to be on for 30 minutes.

Only to find that the movie was on again a week later on a repeat channel and we found there was almost an hour of footage we did not see.

Streetlight's go out and come back on for no reason at all.

I have woken to find myself being pulled thru my bedroom wall i have wrestled to pull my girlfriend away from the wall while an invisible force pulled her towards it.

I have seen my bed cover go into the air and go flat like a piece of A4 paper.

I have woken up with strange bruises and marks on my body.

I have noticed strange freckle formation on my arm's my freckle formations actually change overnight.

I have noticed changes in my area geographical changes that only i am aware of.

And my latest full on awake experiance shook me too the core mentally i had physical marks on my body aswell as a strange burning sensation almost like the feeling you get from deep heat.

From this experiance i had a phobia of the bathtub for about a month.

I notice thing's that happend in the past are not as i remember them there seems to have been changes in reality in some areas.

I have some basic psychic ability including pre cog dreams.

There is much much more.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 23-3-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

I'm not sure whether I've ever had an experience but I do distinctly remember one thing from when I was very young and staying at my grandmother's house.
I was lying in bed one night and suddenly felt like I wasn't alone in the room.
I don't remember seeing or hearing anything but I do remember something grabbing my foot in the bed and the distinct feeling that I wasn't alone in the room.

Other than that I remember nothing unusual happening to me as a child but I since that time I have always been interested in UFO's and aliens.

I agree with you that often with this interest comes a different persepective to one's peers and I do sometimes wonder whether this is to do with being more aware of the bigger picture and a feeling of frustration that so many of them go round wearing metaphorical blinkers and trying to make me feel like the dumb one for believing what I believe.

That said, I am as ready as the next 29 year old to raise hell when the call comes...

But back to the original thought - I'd love to know whether or not that event in my nan's was something more than I can remember and it was that that has triggered my enthusiasm in the issues discussed here (perhaps my mind has blanked it out). I just guess I'll never know.

I think it's an interesting idea though.

BTW there is one other event I have a kind of memory of - I'm not sure I'm ready to share it because I can't make sense of it - and I'm sure I wouldn't have memories from being that young because it takes place in a cot, but when I think about it - it still makes me shudder - whether real or not.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

I am willing to listen to your memory of being in the cott if you wish to share it.

Let me tell you i have experianced thing's that made me at the time question my own sanity. But i can tell you with all my heart i am very sane.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
As long the OP has no problem with me putting it on her thread I will, otherwise I'll U2U it.

It just freaks me out, confuses me and I have no idea where it comes from - if it wasn't real.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
im a willing listener also...... and just like you h3akalee, ive often thought maybe im losing the plot lol....but seems these things happen to very sane, intelligent people...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
of course i dont mind, please go ahead

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thanks both of you.

Well, this is all I can remember.

I have this recurring though - have done for years - of lying in a cot in the house I lived in from when I was born until I was about one year old. I don't know why I'm sure it was that house - but I just know. I also don't see how I would remember anything from being that young as my memory is blank apart from that until I am about 7 years old or so.

I remember three strange faces appearing over the top of the cot - for some reason I don't remember details of the faces - just that they were dark skinned - and staring at me for while.

I then remember hands reaching in that's it - all that comes after that is a feeling of utter terror and panic...

I hope you can see why I was reluctant to post this on ATS - no proof - no logical sense, etc.

Whenever I think about it terrifies me and I have no idea what happened, if indeed anything actually did.

Thanks for allowing me to share it anyway

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That's no problem let me tell you the most important thing no matter what happend your not alone with your fear.

Sadly fear is a part of the experiance in most cases.

I have felt the fear myself you could call it dread.

But i have also felt other emotions with my experiances i have felt excited joy and comfort.

I have even been made to feel very important and very special this is a form of deception to allow the being's to manipulate you to just where they want you to be in my opinion.

I also got the feeling that tattoo's are of great interest to them.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I just wish I know whether it was real, and if it was what it was.

Thanks for the kind words though. I have no idea why I suddenly thought that now was the right time to share it...

Sitting staring at the River Mersey in all its grey blandness can do strange things to a bloke. LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing...i think even when there is no logic or proof, sometimes you just know, its a personal thing, just as my experience has no evidence as such... i just 'know' it happened, period.
Funny how you mention the cot, i have shared one of my 'events' in a previous post... when my son was 3 weeks old, i awoke one morning to find him underneath his cot and not in it, was very alarming, but i had a sense of calmness about it considering how absurd and literally impossible it was...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Was there skin olive green can you remember ?

You would be suprised at the amount of olive skinned children and adult's i have had just plain stare at me even when im passing in a car at speed.

They actually turn and keep staring it's very disturbing.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
That must have been so strange cosmicstorm.

Especially to feel so calm about it - it goes against every mother's instinct that I'm aware of.

I'm not sure they were olive skinned I seem to feel they were darker than that for some reason - almost black.

Interesting thought about the tattoos as well.

I'm a bit of a rivethead myself and have wanted to get some very cyberery tat's for a long time but something at the back of my mind has always put me off it.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
yes it freaked me out quite badly, but not for a lengthy amount of time.... thing is, when your a new mother, you do not sleep heavily at all, and i used to wake at the slightest sound/movement he made, so to wake up to him soundly asleep under the cot was a jolt to say the least!......i dont know if you guys have other family members with experiences? i have numerous, including my mother (although we never spoke of it until a few years ago).....
As for the tattoo's, funnily enough im off to get another one next week.....

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I bet - I'm sure if I had a newborn kid I'd be the same.

How did the baby seem affected by it all?

I can't even broach this subject with my family - they think I have nuts ideas at the best of times.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don't think you're wasting time at all. I've been having this stuff happen since I was about 5-6 yrs old. I'm now 23 (turning 24 this year), but the past year and this year things, I think, have become intensely stranger than "normal".

I've always felt different, starting around when I was a toddler, scaring my grandmother with my reading level (before kids my age could truly 'read', I was reading books and instruction manuals and the like). I'm not sure if I get stared at too much (if I do, its prolly because of my jewelry lol)
Lately I've been having bouts of premonition and yes I feel connected to the planet and what's beyond it. I like that lol.

Relationships? Meh, they're overrated. I've had my heart broken pretty badly lately, thats why I'm not bothering to even try for another one for the time being.

I don't think you are crazy at all. It all takes time to sink in I think. Even if it does sink in, you're strong enough to not let it make you crazy. You gotta be strong!

-B

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
My mother and father both saw UFO's my mother more so she herself has some psychic ability.

She would tell me about how when i was a child she would hear footstep's when she was in bed and when she had a look i was sound asleep.

She also came in and found me talking into my mirror i was having a full blown conversation with my deceased grandmother on my father's side.

She was not worried at the time.

I would also draw the strangest picture's as a child and when i drew them at school my teacher would call my mother in to show them to her.

You must understand i was so young i had no outside experiance with the thing's i was drawing.

In my pictures there would be massive battle's going on and im not just talking minor detail im talking huge details horrible detail right into the distance.

They would involve strange craft with odd marking's with odd occupant's.

Yes strange very strange.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
thanks all 3 of you....... chiiru, yes i also feel relationships are over rated, i had a child young (aged 18) and havent really bothered with rships since..... and its great to hear how we all have had similar experiences and all have the same feelings, thoughts etc......
h3akalee....my mother also had experiences as a child and adult, and at present, she is also very psychic, more so than me..... she remembers when i ran into her room the morning after my strange event at aged 7/8.... she said i kept telling her i went with this white light, that it took me through the wall and i had to ly on a metal bed....i remember the event clearly as though it happened 5 mins ago, but cannot recall telling my mother....
My son is now almost 8, he didnt seem affected at the time, but he is an extremely sensitive child to the world/environment, feelings etc...... he is very different from his peers, much more mature, doesnt see sense in running round the playground pretending to shoot each other etc!!...... and also he feels very emotional looking at art work by KAGAYA, not sure if you have heard of this artist.... im very glad to have found some other likeminded people, thanks for all your replies!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

I'll be 24 this year. You and I have shared very similar experiences...And it is because of that, that I hang around sites like this, or have friends on the outskirts of conventional wisdom.

One day I dreamed that we were at war with someone...It turned out to be an alien. I asked if he was God...The shortly after I said "No, you're not god" at which point he put an old style syringe into my arm, and then I woke up..I've been on the trail ever since. You are not alone. And never have been.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm almost 22 and have had similar experiences to the rest of you (problems relating to people, balls of light in my room, parents seeing UFOs, etc). I spent the last couple days really thinking about these things, so it's strange that this thread should come up today...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join