It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

you never stated where you were going... So what were you going to do for 90 Days? Like the title too... Provactive master lol. How do yall make all those avatars I was wondering...

Good to see you here tho
Even tho i can be rude at times!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
lol heres an article we previously discussed
(Cosmic )

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AjKR15wONO0iybSNCXX8zc9xieAA

Its about Doom and Gloom for the BabyBoomer Generation... Funny how they are downplaying this.

Here is more on the emphasizing that its just not the U.S. or the U.K.

miloflamingo.blogspot.com...

After the protest in April, the Egyptian government announced that they would be raising the salaries of the public sector employees by 30%....everyone was very happy. Then in the last couple of days it's been announced that there are going to be price rises in the neighbourhood of 50% or more in many fairly central areas. Gasoline for cars is going up from about LE 1.4 to LE 1.9 a litre and the propane bottles for cooking are going up about 50% as well. While Egypt has been subsidising a lot for the population for years and no one can continue that forever, most of the population are utterly unaware of the fact that they've been in a protective bubble all this time. So their perception of all this is not at all friendly or understanding. There seems to be a prevailing attitude here that everything is on a "need to know" basis...and no one really needs to know. But it's time, I believe, for the Egyptian government to realise that one way or another the people of the country will learn about things and it's usually better to learn it from the government...seems to me that was the argument for sex education in the 60's too as I recall..better not to learn it in the streets? Be that as it may, a concerted effort on the part of the powers that be here to let the populace understand that at some point even government money runs out might be a good idea.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hey Cosmic... Check this thread out

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Just found it after that link from below top secret... Does it sound Familiar?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It wont let me edit my posts but heres another 1
sorry for all the wasted space cosmic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its about meditation increasing brain size

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Very interesting thread thanks of the heads up

I was gonna post a question in the thread but it was a little off topic...Perfect for this thread though as it seems to cover all bases

Is there a meditation for beginners book I can get hold of? Thats one of my aims this year but I cant for the life of me quieten down my mind which I know is essential for meditation.

Any ideas??

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fred3110

Im trying to find that same path too

There is a good book by tom brown jr called awakening spirits which i think will prime you for what you are looking for... the rest has to come naturally. it is your self seeking your inner self. its a journey and an adventure... you have to look at it that way. The journey to the middle of the earth if you will ( I saw previews to that movie) Your journeying into a more complex part of the world and you have to look at it and interpret it completely differently. One thing I do know for certain... You have to learn to be patient, in control of your mind and learn to tune everything out and slowly learn how to turn certain things out!! Ill be researching more for sure. I wonder if perhaps this will help us find our inner selves and who we are and what all this is... I think its related and will help
you said so yourself cosmic... Your son loves meditation. Make sure HE persues it.

edit to correct! He is not a she !
lol

[edit on 26-6-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I will have to look into that book as well. I've read some on the subject about visualizing, breathing and how to really go into meditative states. But I have a hard time focusing on one thing. Mostly because I can't seem to not get interrupted by the people and animals living in my house, lol.

However, I've found that listening to really pretty music helps set the mood. I would try to find "Celestial Reasoning" by Jairamji. But thats just me. If you want some more musical examples, I've got a ton. They're the only way I can fall asleep.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
There have been other threads like this one. Yes I to fall into this catogery. I will be 25 the end of Septemeber...Libra ftw =p. I have felt that there is something going on, and that I am "destined" to something great. Honsetly my ATS side tells me I am to lead/take part in some kind of revolt or new begining of some kind. While my rational side says your having a tipical young life crisis. While I tend to side with my ATS side more I also try to keep myself in check by being rational. I say if we are here to do something then when the time comes we will know it and what must be down. Until then we must be patient.

Also you may want to look into crystal childeren and indigo adults. I'll try to get some links but i am about to leave work so it may be awhile. While I dont 100% believe in the indigo adult theroy it does offer some posible answeres. I dont completely disagree nor do I completly agree, but I do hope its true.

merry meet, merry part, merry meet again
hiLB3rt

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Thanks I'll check the book out to see if it has the answers I'm looking for...think I need to learn patience aswell thats something else I'm cr@p at!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayan Pilot

Just like to say thanks for replying

Peace.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Well I actually will be going now,just in a few weeks,instead of when I thought.

The avatars are custom made by many members on ATS,Cosmicstorm and myself(as well as others) got ours from AshleyD(you can find the link on my signature),you should check it out and get one yourself

Is that you in the picture(I've been wanting to ask that since you put it up,lol)

To be honest with you I have to go to jail for about 60-90 days(misdemeanor probation violation),no big deal,after that I will be done with it.I hope by telling that on here that you all do not think less of me as it was something I did when I was younger.Since then I have started going to college,found this site,and got in touch with myself.I feel my final act of transforming myself from the person I was is to be honest and tell people about my past.So here I go.............I got charged with 'Joyriding' and 'simple possession of Marijuana'(All class A misdemeanors**not serious**)..........a few years ago,I violated probation about a year ago,got an attorney and am now about to finish everything up and be rid of the burden.Well I hope you all still want to talk to me lol,now that you know I am some 'criminal'.But really I am looking forward to getting this behind me(although not looking forward to going back to Tennessee and going to jail,lol)and moving on with my life as there are much more serious things ahead in my life I feel,plus I am young an have a lot to see and do yet.Well that's my short story,talk to you all later.

[edit on 6/27/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yeah thats me, I dont find a problem with the stuff you have done... the only thing that I was thinking wow this happened to JK, but look this guy is being honest with himself and trying to get his life straight which he has clearly shown throughout my time on ATS... Alright and so hes seeking his spiritual self in himself and this world, seeking the truth. Everyone must battle their demons to see their guardians... Its just part of life and part of this circle. I hope the sentence that you face helps you to see the life you have for what it is by looking at others and seeing what you want for them and yourself. I hope its not at all bad though... The Direction you will get in the facilities is good, it helps to guide you and will help you clear your mind... probably a hell of a great time to meditate, just be sure to respect everyone and give everyone a chance... Im fearful of Jails because of what I've seen on TV of how ignorant they are... but I know this... all of them are seeking their innerselves and are trapped out by something... Perhaps you can be a light... just dont get in dangerous situations.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Thanks,I won't................I had to go when I got the initial charge,it isn't like tv(it is county jail,not the penitentiary),I'll be alright,thanks for understanding

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Kudos to you for being honest with all of us here. Takes a great bit of courage to admit ones mistakes along side learning from them. So, kudos and good luck buddy. We'll be here when you get back, hopefully

On another note, I hope everyone is doing well. Don't know the tastes of everyone here, but I recommend for everyone to go see Pixar's new film, Wall-E. Fantastic, fantastic movie that. Has a lot of commentary on we as a society and our future. Plus, Wall-E is just cute. Go see it.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Wow guys, so much love on this thread, it's awesome to see people treating people the way we were always intended to be.

I have to say outside of popping in this thread every once in a while to check on everyone, I feel done with ATS. Nothing against ATS it just I'm done reading about what people are doing to another, the doom and gloom, etc. What's happening on "the planet" is small potatoes in comparison to what is going on in the multiverse. It's not even real. But you guys are. And so are your thoughts, compassion, understanding, and brilliance.

RJMelter: A few pages back, you spoke of a silver disc that you saw in the sky. Can you go more into what you saw? My heart jumped when I read it because of this story.

I've had 3 major UFO sightings in the past month. Each much more significant than the prior. The last one I had was a couple weeks ago. I was looking off my balcony before I went to bed. I was staring at the moon and I was seeing some strange shapes coming from it. To it's immediate left, I saw what appeared to be two stars colliding together. When they did, out of nowhere appeared a silver disc a mile in front of me.

The disc was vertical, it had ridges (kinda like a sliced pickle), and it was approximately half a football field in diameter. The crazy part was that is was moving right to left in front of me but in flashes. So it would appear for three seconds, then disappear although I could see the silhouette. This flashing happened approximately 15 times. About three flashes in, I realized what was going on and decided to connect with whoever the entities were in the vehicle (I've been in contact with several alien beings so this wasn't foriegn to me).

When I began to connect, this semi-paralysis occured over my body and I suddenly felt nauseous. For a matter of 10 seconds we were telepathically connected although I don't recall the dialogue as the physical feeling was so powerful. I wanted to run to the bathroom to vomit but I fought it and maintained the strength of the connection for a few seconds longer until I could take no more. I bolted for the bathroom and was there for 15 minutes.

Events like these seem to be happening at such a rapid rate, that the only thing I can make out of all these events is that I'm being called upon.

LOLZebra: I've seen the orbs too. I actually quantify the two differently. The dots I've always seen are imo vibrational energy of the fourth dimension. They are smaller than the size of a needle prick. For simplicity sake, I've always thought to myself as being able to see atoms.

The orbs (again imo) are of light composition. I started seeing them when I first started seeing auras. I could see orbs in people's auras as well as orbs that connected my aura to someone else's. As this progressed, I started to see them in many more places. I too have seen them pull on other energies. Sometimes, they appears as blips to me, almost like a third dimensional glitch of sorts.

Mayan Pilot: You've definitely been an awesome contributor to this thread, so thank you very much.

Someone asked earlier what you think is going to happen and I was going to write it until I saw the link you posted from lightascension.com. Holy crap! That is to a T, without a doubt, exactly how I would describe it! I about lost it when I read that as I've never read something so spot on with how I feel. Thank you so much for posting that.

Through many meditations, readings, and experiences, that resonates so deeply within my core, that I know that's the truth. Well......at least my truth. There is only one true reality that exists yet an infinite way to perceive those realities. I just think this is so clear.

-------

So what can we do? This seems to be the popular question.

First off, realize that you yourself, are the sole vehicle for the transmutation to happen. Nothing else. Everything comes from you.

Now begin to understand that everything is one. Consciousness is a microcosm of oneness. Please reread that as it is the most important idea you can contemplate right now.

Consciousness is a microcosm of oneness.

Consciousness is a microcosm of oneness.

When you begin to realize that you are composed of everything good, bad, and indifferent, your paradigm begins to shift. You are me, You are a tree, You are what's evil, You are what's righteous, You are the Universe, You are all and all is you.

I know this seems crazy, but it's true. You have all the answers within you. The feeling that all existence is composed of you and vice versa is overpowering when understood but necessary to help make the changes we all want to see happen.

Secondly, and I don't think many people in this thread are like this but there are two types of people: those oriented to self and those oriented towards others. The more you do for others and less for yourself, the more your helping the whole. Remember, everything is one so whoever your helping, even if it's yourself, you're helping the whole. The difference being that helping only yourself does not bring the fulfillment to the whole as helping other people does.

Think about your orientation, how often you can help others, and how often you don't but could. Please don't get me wrong either, this is something that I'm working on big time. I don't want to come off self-righetous as that is not the case. I'm only offering suggestions. BTW, the Aboriginal tribes dating back for long periods of time, that still exist, ask themselves one question before they do anything: Is this good for the Universe?

Thirdly, polarize yourself. What that means is regardless of your orientation, be passionate, create energy within yourself, get charged up, feel the excitement. Polarize your energy to the most positive charge possible etc. What you can do with that is amazing. I'll give you an example.

From 13 to 23, I was an atheist. I knew that life was merely made up of coincidences. I was so sure that I tried to convince everyone I know. (Sadly, I think it worked on some people) I was pretty relentless because I wanted everyone to know the truth. But I spoke with passion, intensity, love, and the willingness to get people to challenge themselves. When I started mediation and discovered the real truth to life and everything I knew was wrong, I was able to progress rapidly in my advancement of meditation because I was already polarized.

(Con't.....)

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So what I'm saying is that once you are polarized, you can change your thoughts and beliefs instantly to be just as polarized about a completely different viewpoint on anything. If you are unsure of where you stand in life on anything, as long as you continue to charge yourself with more and more energy, when the time comes for a perspective switch, you will hit the ground running in whichever direction you think is appopriate. When you are unpolarized yet you make an incredible discovery, it takes much longer to get that discovery in motion because your polarity is nil.

I also read that some of you are ready to get into meditation. IMO that's the best thing you can do to gain a greater understanding and appreciation for everything that's out there. I am a self taught meditator who would be happy to help anyone along their journey to enlightenment. I've worked with many people and it would be a pleasure to do the same for any of you. If you're interested in how to begin, some sites to check out, advanced meditations, etc. let me know. I'd even be willing to make a CD of meditations for someone based upon their skill level.

Email me if you're interested as like I said, I'm not on ATS or the net too much anymore.([email protected])

Much Love, Light, Unity, Forgiveness, Gratitude, and Oneness to you and yours.

Mike

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I hope you can excuse the anonymous reply, but I only happened upon this thread through a google search. I am 26 years old and recently experienced a hypnotic regression during which I remembered being visited by EBEs when I was (estimating) about five years old. This was an unexpected memory and is now as vivid to me as remembering my first day of school, my high school graduation or my first day on the job. A truly remarkable event that has, indeed, marked me for life.

My whole life I've felt different, experienced high levels of synchronicity and have been approached by many "weirdos" (i.e. people I wrote off as "weirdos" at the time) over the years who believed me to be "special" in some way. Naturally I can't help looking back at these so-called crazy people and wondering if any of them may have been sensing something.

I digress. The point is that I was indeed visited when I was younger, and the contact was non-malicious and non-invasive. There was no fear, no intimidation, and to my knowledge there was no "medical" or "experimental" component to the experience. Of course, I'm going on what I remember.

There is more, but I'm hesitant to share it. I really don't talk about this. My husband knows about it and so does one other person close to me, but I don't know how much I really want to share. More than anything right now I'd like to eventually find others who had the same experience, because I know there are others out there. It was communicated to me at the time that I was far from being the only child they were "visiting".

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Cosmicstorm......YOUR AVATAR IS HOTTTTT...............lol

Hey everyone I wanted to make a final post(as you all know I will be gone for up to 3 months after Tuesday).I just want everyone to know that I feel like I am on a higher vibrational frequency all the sudden........full of love and understanding(maybe preparing me for my 'stint' ahead).I thank you all for your thoughts and excellent posts.I sincerely hope that when I return you all are still here and prospering.Until then take care and may the peace of God be with you.~JKrog

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
On a further note,I feel that if you get the chance download the theme song for the movie "Requiem for a dream" or "Lord of the Rings "theme.............It is all ocrastra,but is powerful and imo represents our struggle to obtain our rightful place in the cosmos.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm glad to find this thread still alive and kicking. I hadn't tuned into ATS for a while (I was taking a self-imposed internet vacation apart from basic communications with a few people.)

Just wanted to say to Jk, I concur that it takes courage to be honest about your past, and that on the contrary, I myself (and others I hope) if anything have even more respect for someone who can do so. That and, as someone else said, I don't personally have any ethical qualms with what you did. Best of luck in coping with all of that.

I'm not sure if this is the place for this, but have any of you ever been the victim of what some people call psychic attacks? I don't know whether I believe in them or not fully, but a few nights ago I had a horrible nightmare in which someone "cursed" me. I felt utterly vulnerable, exposed, and unprotected in the dream after being "cursed," and upon waking, I felt like someone was in the apartment. I woke up sweating, terrified, and compelled to get up and check the locks, close the windows, and turn all the lights on. Ever since then, I've felt incredibly uneasy, unsafe, and as though someone or something just "has it in for me" somehow.

This may sound crazy but the person in the dream who "cursed" me was a woman dressed as an owl, complete with old, dirty owl feathers and a beak-like head dress. She seemed old, but extraordinarily powerful and ominous. She seemed to be communicating that I owed her something, and spoke of my not having lived up to past agreements or committments. She pointed at my forehead (at which point it became extremely hot where she pointed) and said "More than anyone who ever lived (or anyone I have ever known; I can't recall), darkness be upon you." When she did this, I felt utterly stripped of any and all safety or sense of security, and felt as though I were under threat from all around me somehow. I can't think of anything or anyone that such a dream could be in reference to, and believe me: I've wracked my brain trying to come up with someone. For the first day or two after it happened, I kept seeing what seemed like shadows moving out of the corners of my eyes, but when I looked there was nothing there.

Anyone else ever experienced something like this?

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join