It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Dorothy Izatt

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Yeah, I saw that Easy. I guess that is what I was implying with my angst about my on again off again eye-for-an-eye mentality at times. It's tough. It's really, really tough. And like I told C.P., don't let my apparent dispepsia about this influence a possibly wonderful and fulfulling experience for you or anyone else. What I should do and what others are doing are very rarely in sync. That's where the daily Zazen comes into it for me. Not to get needlessly Spiritual with this but it does seem to help me cope and bring a perspective much larger than this vehicle named Erik into it. Remaining in that state for lengths at a time is difficult. But I persist. I would hate to be the source of a tragic incident because of my own blind misgivings about this. I guess all I really want to "know" at this point in my 41 years is just very simply why? Very simply. Ha! It's been anything but. These days I do try to think more with my heart and less with my mind. The mind is a tormentor and an oft misused tool to be sure, but the heart never lies. Meditation has softened it a bit. Having children does this too.

I feel weird having this thread talk about me so much. It needs to reroute to Dorothy and her story. It is of the most significant essence here and I think it would be best to remain with it as much as possible. We could go on for eons about my pathology (or anybody else's for that matter, huh?) and all for naught. I just wanted to bring some integrity and authenticity with my intention on this thread. That's all.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well I'm glad you shared that experience with us redwoodj as it allowed us to get to know you a little bit better!

It goes without saying that when one wants to share their UFO experiences somewhere on a forum on the internet, all one has to do is google UFO forums and ATS pops up automatically.. A simple comparison of all other forums that discuss UFOs also shows that ATS is the top and most active one on the net for such topics.

So is it any wonder why we get such truly remarkable stories and presentations of photo's and so on by people who have had experiences with UFOs and its related topics in this forum because most people come here to talk to others who have had similar experiences too... or just to show their stuff and get some feedback on it and they want to do that at a forum that's active and not slow.

Lol, so I'm just saying, I'm not surprised you are here.

Your story is very intriguing and I would love for you to tell us why you could not wake up your brother that evening when you saw those lights coming down the mountain.
I also would like to know if over the years, you've ever been able to recapture what occurred during those missing hours. For example, since you are a meditator have any scenes popped up when meditating that you suspect may have something to do with what occurred during those missing hours?

You've already mentioned dreams and nightmares... those are significant too, of course -- especially the lucid ones. What about "screen memories", ever have those that you later were able to decipher that relate to your experience that night?

And are you clueless why your friend acted the he did the next morning? Didn't he say anything at all about anything? That must have been so upsetting for you to have to try to figure that one out while at the same time having to cope with what had just happened to you the night before! Wow! What an ordeal!

And finally, what about that scar on your side? Is it still there? Could you tell us more about that?

These are just a few questions I have about your "experience" but if you don't want to go into it anymore in this thread, could you at least start up a new one so you can tell us more about it?

I would imagine that you had to have told your parents that morning about what you saw up there and then waking up in your soaking clothes in your bed like that. And that you found that scar on your side...not to mention, the missing time!! -- did they make a police report on any of this? Did they take you a doctor to examine that scar?? A scar that wasn't there before... a healed wound that left a scar! How very, very frightening that must have been for you and your family! If that had happened to my son, I would have also reported it to the media too just to get to the bottom of this mystery!

Anyway, thanks for sharing and hope that you will fill us in more on what happened that night.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

Your story is very intriguing and I would love for you to tell us why you could not wake up your brother that evening when you saw those lights coming down the mountain.

I don't know why my Brother wouldn't wake up. I was shaking his bunk and yelling at him and my friend was shaking his shoulders and he just kept sawing logs like nothing was happening around him. He doesn't remember a thing of that night.

I also would like to know if over the years, you've ever been able to recapture what occurred during those missing hours. For example, since you are a meditator have any scenes popped up when meditating that you suspect may have something to do with what occurred during those missing hours?

Like I said, I only have just 2 or 3 (hard to say as they kinda run together) 2 second images plus the "sound" and the "smell".

You've already mentioned dreams and nightmares... those are significant too, of course -- especially the lucid ones. What about "screen memories", ever have those that you later were able to decipher that relate to your experience that night?

Define "screen memories". I do not know what those are.

And are you clueless why your friend acted the he did the next morning? Didn't he say anything at all about anything? That must have been so upsetting for you to have to try to figure that one out while at the same time having to cope with what had just happened to you the night before! Wow! What an ordeal!

As soon as I got out of bed that morning after noticing my friend under the card table, My Dad heard me talking. My Brother was up and definitely clueless. My Dad grabbed me by the arm and took me to the other end of the trailer to his and Mom's bedroom. He gave me some pencils and pens and said draw and write what I saw. He did the same thing with my friend still in my Brother and I's bedroom. 20 minutes later we met at the diningroom table with the same drawing. My friend made me promise never to talk about it again. That was easy. I promised.

And finally, what about that scar on your side? Is it still there? Could you tell us more about that?

It is still there. It is not the typical geometric or scooped shaped scar you read and hear about in some such instances. It is about an inch squared and looks more like something that had a square mouth took a bite out of me.

I would imagine that you had to have told your parents that morning about what you saw up there and then waking up in your soaking clothes in your bed like that. And that you found that scar on your side...not to mention, the missing time!! -- did they make a police report on any of this? Did they take you a doctor to examine that scar?? A scar that wasn't there before... a healed wound that left a scar! How very, very frightening that must have been for you and your family! If that had happened to my son, I would have also reported it to the media too just to get to the bottom of this mystery!

This is the easiest one of your questions to answer. My Dad as of 3 Novembers ago just finish a 27 year career in the Air Forces Reserves in Intelligence based out of Edwards Air Force Base. I wasn't dying and he didn't want to bring anything out to tarnish his exemplary career. I was at first shocked to see the scar. My Dad saw if first and asked what it was. I told hime I didn't know and it was "healed" but still very reddish-pink. It is still the same size today but an ugly whitish lump. I've never done anything with it. Too scared to find out what it is I guess. I just tell others I fell as a kid.

I too served in the Army as a 95B Combat MP with a Top Secret clearance in Germany from 86-88. My battalion guarded Nuke Silos in Fulda Gap. I've been on and off Security ever since. I am Government Security now for California.

I hope this gives some clarity,

Erik

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I should clarify here a little more. I don't mean to be vague. It just hurts to remember and I don't want to. But I will do it just once here for posterity's sake. We remained in contact for quite some time after this incident until I joined the Army. After that we became separated in our own ways. He got messed up into drugs a few times while in College and it was about another decade later when he found me on the internet and I received an email from him. This reconnection lasted about a month with numerous emails and phone calls. He was now living in Nevada and married with children and I was here in Humboldt County Northern California with my family of course. So by this time in my life, I had already been experiencing the nightmares and I filled about 4 or 5 art portfolios with obsessive drawings and paintings of what I could remember about that night. I thought that if I could just keep drawing the small memories, the rest would eventually come. I was wrong. Mind you I never sought outside "help" with any of this. Too terrifying. Well needless to say, it was on our last phone call that I broke my promise to him. I asked him about that night and the very next sound I heard was dial tone. He then changed his email, home address and phone number. I have not heard from him since. This took place in 2003. Does this clarify a bit more concerning my friend? I hope so. Gawd that sucked writing that. I miss him. We were like brothers. Did everything together. Except reveal the truth...

Erik

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Wow! This has got to be one of the most fascinating contactee stories I've heard in a long time!

I'm just out the door and will comment on your posts later but thanks so much for your additional information on this... fascinating material and thanks again for sharing it with us!

What an amazing story... wow!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Wow! This has got to be one of the most fascinating contactee stories I've heard in a long time!

I'm just out the door and will comment on your posts later but thanks so much for your additional information on this... fascinating material and thanks again for sharing it with us!

What an amazing story... wow!

Thanks. I think. Ugh. Interesting undeniably. One of the most fascinating? I think anyone can argue that. I guess I say this because I don't want too many others finding anything about this fascinating. I feel weird enough as it is. Like there's something wrong with me.

Dorothy's game! Let's study her!

I'm not trying to offend you. I'm sorry. I'm just very nervous.

Erik

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ok, I understand why you can only handle talking about something like this in bits and pieces. And I think it would be fair to say that this was a TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE and not... a fascinating one ... that's for sure!

I do know though that if something like this were to have happened to my own son at that age, he would have adamantly insisted that I not tell a living soul about it. So I'm guessing that your dad didn't inform others about your experience as this was last thing YOU probably wanted at that time. Any unwarranted "attention" due to any publicity about it, especially from your peer group, would have only added more to the trauma that you were already experiencing then.

This said though, that you are saying that your father had other reasons for not informing others about what had happened... well, that's very unfortunate. Things could have been kept private where at the very least you would have been able to talk to a professional at that time about it. That he acted in his own best interest and not yours -- to me, is appalling!!

Just my .02 cents on this but would love to see some of your artwork that's somehow connected to that "experience". I would love to see that!

As for "screen memories", just google that followed by the word "abductions" and you will find plenty of information on what that is.

Thanks again for sharing and back to Dorothy!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
My Father is no longer the "same" person. I understand why he did what he did. I'm not justifying it but if he had said anything about my story in the Air Force Intelligence community it could have bode not very well not only for him, but the whole family. The military does not answer to the U.S. Constitution. It answers only the the UCMJ. The Unified Code of Military Justice. Soldiers are property of the U.S. Government. You don't even own yourself. For example, if you so much as suffer a slightly debilitating sunburn, you can be punished with a field grade Article 15 for damaging Government Property. That means lose 2 ranks, 2 to 3 months of extra duty and no pay during that time. Consequences can be pretty severe in this environment. So as you can see from what appears as just a simple injury most civilians take for granted, the consequences for suggesting that a family member is having UFO related experiences goes beyond my realm of experience and I was an MP! (Military Police) One can only speculate as to what kind of Military Inquiries might have occured let alone the ridicule in the ranks. His Superior Officer might have suggested.....God knows what!

Again, I am not necessarily justifying my Father's actions, but I most certainly and unequivocally understand them. I have been in a Military environment my whole life. I really didn't find his actions strange. Gotta keep things on the Q.T.. I'm in effect paying for it now but I have faith that things will eventually hash themselves out if not for me, then others like me in the not-so-distant future and that is good enough for me. It has to be or I will go quite barking mad I fear.

Cheers and yes! Back to Dorothy!,

Erik

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I hear ya! I've got a segment of my family that are military too and I understand what you are saying.

I'm just glad that you got through all of that in one piece! And it seems very obvious to me that, at the end of the day, that "experience" that you had that night ultimately contributed to the person you are today. If it facilitated in any way towards a positive philosophical and spiritual outlook on life, then I guess what ever did happen -- it was meant to be. I think many of us can look back on those negative traumatic things that have happened to us, at any point in time, and say the same thing regardless that we would have preferred not to have experienced them... but C'est la Vie!
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
AFter hearing the Izatt story on the paracast I bought the book about her on amazon and read it last weekend.

I posted some of the larger bullet points about the book on the paracast message board - theparacast.com...

The picture that she paints is one that includes many standard 'new age' concepts.

A world where life exists in other dimensions, in energy and biological form, on other planets, on our own planet. Life can travel through time and space at certain levels. This supports the ET, dimentional, crypto, and time traveling theories all in one.

There is a wide array of intelligent life she has encountered, some of it is extremely benevolent and some of it is very indifferent to us. Your feelings effect your experiences in regards to who contacts you if you have that '6th' sense as do a lot of physical and metaphysical variables, hence some people didn't even see the craft that she saw at the same time while other's did.

Under hypnosis she talked of living in ancient greece with her 'people' who had access to very advanced technologies via 'crystals' that enabled them to be in contact with the higher realms. But the king of the area in ancient greece wanted to use that technology to gain power so her people were in hiding. Sounds like some bs new age crap if it came from someone else's mouth, but with Dorothy I think you have to consider it possible.

Among the strangest experiences she had was going to Coney Island with a family of human looking aliens.

Strange strange stuff........................... I'd advise looking over the paracast thread and also reading the book and although I haven't watched the DVD, I'm sure it also provides a more complete picture of her experiences as would someone locating the Unsolved Mysteries episode.

What she doesn't explain and the part she dismisses in part due to the explanations of these so called, "Light Beings", are the painful abductions that take place to people who are not 'negative' people.

When she starts thinking negatively about her experiences she is visited by "shadow" beings, which are not the same as the typical Grey abduction scenario. She was in touch with Greys for sure, but the light beings didn't give much credance to the abduction phenomena. Dorothy did say that there are many greys which are basically just biological androids who carry out a job. Which is something that we've heard from the uncredible country doctor.

So I think if someone is in touch with her, it would be great for her to elaborate on her views of the typical abduction scenario more.

I have not had any paranormal experiences but am fascinated with the larger picture, and see people like Dorothy as potentially providing some insight into the larger picture.

If you were to believe everything Dorothly says about things related to the typical abduction experience, then I think there are some different scenarios that would hold up within her world view.

Perhaps the abductions are done by life here on earth or even time travellers not associated with off planet or dimentional species. Since she says some greys could be androids, it might be hard to tell who is really behind the stuff .

I don't think Dorothy would rate the typical abduction scenario as a 'positive' thing even if it's for the greater good.

But then again, living life here on earth in many spiritual teachings is for learning not to have fun. So at the end of the day I think the one thing that is safe to say is that we as humans do not have a 'true' perspective on what is beneficial and not beneficial to us in the long run (assuming afterlife and reincarnation scenarios).

"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocketsauce

What she doesn't explain and the part she dismisses in part due to the explanations of these so called, "Light Beings", are the painful abductions that take place to people who are not 'negative' people.

Actually in the movie she addresses this issue as it applied to her (as thats really all she can go off of).

Essentially, her attitude changed about the experience, when someone suggested the beings were "of the devil" - she became suspect and somewhat fearful...and the experience changed to meet that expectation. When she changed her mindset again...again, the experience tailored to that.

So, it's not so much about "negative people" as it is fear and the unknown. The problem is, it's an inherently fearful experience to begin with. Judging by what I've seen and experienced, it's a very personal and tailored experience per person.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Originally posted by rocketsauce

Actually in the movie she addresses this issue as it applied to her (as thats really all she can go off of).

Essentially, her attitude changed about the experience, when someone suggested the beings were "of the devil" - she became suspect and somewhat fearful...and the experience changed to meet that expectation. When she changed her mindset again...again, the experience tailored to that.

So, it's not so much about "negative people" as it is fear and the unknown. The problem is, it's an inherently fearful experience to begin with. Judging by what I've seen and experienced, it's a very personal and tailored experience per person.

Man, how could someone not have fear of the unknown when dealing with something like that? Dorothy must be a rare breed!

Jeff I remember your story on the paracast about driving to I think it was Ocean City with your folks??

That type of experience sounds like it might fit into the type of stuff she dealt with, really strange/personal and could be interpreted a little differently depending on the mindset. Going with the flow must be pretty hard though in those situations, it goes against all previous social conditioning and animalistic instincts that we have as humans, which I guess in some ways is what the mystic traditions strive towards....

I'm going to read Jim Sparks book when I get a chance, but his story seems a bit different (assuming it's not fabricated) and deals more with the systematic abduction of people for what would appear to be a particular program, which seems to be less personal and strange.

I've been listening to Joe Montaldo's internet radio show on the 'paranormal' radio network, (really low budget radio!) and he seems to have either interviewed or personally reviewed a few thousand abduction cases, so he has been able to link together the patterns of a typical abduction (at least according to him). Joe doesn't have a PhD in research or anything like that he's more the man on the street researcher, but I don't doubt that he has studied tons of cases and been able to pin-point some of the more obscure patterns of a classic abduction case. The stuff he discusses seems much different than the stuff Dorothy describes and is closer to the Jim Sparks scenario where there is an organized program of some kind. Although I do think Joe at this point makes conclusions/leaps which I think are not that objective, but that could be because he is an experiencer himself and he doesn't have a background outside of this realm as a researcher like a PhD would.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by redwoodjedi

looks a little like Aleister Crowley's entity that he claimed to have contacted ?

[edit on 23-3-2008 by easynow]

[edit on 24-3-2008 by easynow]

That is Lam www.boudillion.com...

Which also has methods involving eggs/tantric time travellers similar to Ong's Hat to call the alien.

As a side note I never understood why no-one investigated the number station at Ong's Hat. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I received the documentary in the mail today!!!!!

I am going to camp out with this thing tonight as well as load it up on my iPod and watch at work tomorrow. I will then come home and write a full and thorough review.

Man that was fast service. I ordered it Sunday and they said I wouldn't get it until the first. Bang! *Poof!* It's here!

Sorry about all of the exclamation point thingies. I'm just excited. It's like Christmas or Hanuka or Qwanzaa or my Birthday. Yeah, that's it. My Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me,

Erik

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
To Mr. Jeff Ritzmann -

Since Mr. David Biedny "volunteered" you to co-study Dorothy's case on the March 2nd Paracast, could you please be so kind as to tell us what actions are/have being/been taken towards this end? And also if possible could we get a sneak preview as to what kind of equipment The Team and Dorothy might be using in this study? Are Frank Longo and Peter Guttilla involved? Dr. Bruce Maccabee? Others of note?

If all of this is in motion, do you have a date at which you hope to be done with gathering the information? Is Director Frank Longo now restoring/converting all of the Super 8 film to digital?

Sorry about the Machine Gun barrage of inquiries. I know you are very busy. I am just trying to intuit a sense of momentum in this thing. I know that time is critical and crucial and that Frank was looking to get some recorded narrative on some of the other footage that Dorothy has.

It's all very exciting.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mastablasta

As a side note I never understood why no-one investigated the number station at Ong's Hat. en.wikipedia.org...

maybe you or someone else can explain this number station thing a little better and why would there be one for "Ong's Hat" ?

That is Lam www.boudillion.com...

Which also has methods involving eggs/tantric time travellers similar to Ong's Hat to call the alien.

this is really interesting stuff imo and i have been thinking about this since i realized that people such as dorothy were in contact with aliens.

there are many people that channel aliens and i have always wondered who are they actually seeing or talking to.

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Lam, Aiwass and Moroni, were they alien beings?

it is also very interesting that a year and a half later after Crowely supposedly opened up this porthole to another dimension, ufo sightings increased exponentially.

Crowley intentionally opened a portal of entry via magick ritual in the Amalantrah Workings which allowed the likes of Lam and other similar entities a passageway onto the earth-world. The rift "in-between the spaces of the stars," created by the Amalantrah Working, created a gateway through which Lam and other extra-cosmic influences could enter the known universe, and most particularly, our earth-world. According to occultists involved in such things, the Portal has since widened.

In any event, the modern UFO era began exactly a year and a half later on June 24th, 1947, with Kenneth Arnold's sighting over the Cascade Mountains in Washington State.

Be that as it may, at least one such "intelligence" was brought into physical manifestation via the Magickal Portal they created.

This entity either called itself "Lam," or was named "Lam" by Crowley. Either way, he considered it to be of interdimensional origin, which was the term then for extraterrestrial.

the Portal was further enlarged by a Jet Propulsion Laboratory founder and rocket fuel scientist named Jack Parsons, and Scientology and Dianetics founder L. Ron Hubbard in 1946, facilitating - so it is said - a monumental paradigm shift in human consciousness.

www.boudillion.com...
Aleister Crowley's Lam & the Little Grey Men

ok so i am not saying Dorothy Izatt is talking to the same entities but it is possible in my opinion.

when she describes the beings that she is talking to and seeing in her home it really makes me think.

i read somewhere that Dorothy was posed with the question " how do you know these arent demons your talking to ?" and her reply was she didnt really know and that she became leary of contact after that. then because she started fearing the entities she actually asked them about it and she was somehow pacified by the entities explaining who they were.

here are some of the descriptions Dorothy stated and i really find them disturbing to say the least...

Dorothy quite some time ago asked, "What are you like?" The answer comes to her in a series of three-dimensional faces that float in head and shoulder parade through her open bedroom door and across the ceiling as she attempts to go to sleep. So "real" are they that when above her bed, she can see up their nostrils. These people are in some cases Michelangelo ''types''. Others have pointed ears, domed heads, sunken or bulging eyes. Some are black. She has also witnessed monkeys and platypus in the parade. Figures crowded in to such an alarming extent that Dorothy asked that they be removed or reduced in number and proximity. This request was promptly complied with. But even now the hall light is left on to reduce the vividness of the faces that appear in the night.

An image was recorded of a recognizable and fairly extensive section of a saucer craft. Similar success has been achieved with faces. In one, the face of a King Tut-type pharaoh is visible.

Apparently attempts have been made to communicate through written messages. Some nights on waking she has viewed lines of writing that were, to her, indecipherable. First there were hieroglyphics, then something that resembled Hebrew; then Roman Latin, and finally English. The print was illuminated by surrounding light and could not be totally read before it faded away.

Dorothy demonstrates talents that fall within the boundaries of what the investigator would describe as psychic

Astral travel is also a fairly common event for her.

ufoexperiences.blogspot.com...
UFOexperiences: DOROTHY IZATT by Graham Conway

they dont sound like angels to me...

[edit on 28-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well, as promised, I present to you a review of:

Capturing the Light. 30,000 feet of proof. By Director Frank Longo
Approximately 46 minutes.

Right off the bat one is enamored with Dorothy Izatt. Her sweet demeanor and her nurturing Gramma-like manner make it almost hard to watch her around anything technical. Even the Super 8 Camera looks awkward in Dorothy's petite hands. She is the archetypal Grandmother. She could just as easily be seen in the garden snapping peas as in the kitchen retrieving a delicious pie from the oven. It is this impeccable character that right away has one knowing that this women is incapable of malevolent behavior. Nay, I would go so far as to say that anything unscrupulous is beneath her. I do not however, insult Dorothy's intelligence as she is very capable of cogent and intellectual thought and lucid/philosophical candor and her matter-of-fact practical view on things just makes her all the more authentic. No nonsense and pragmatic.

What is out of character archetypically is the fact that Dorothy has just so happened to have filmed many paranormal anomalies. Large quantities of them. She has amassed about five miles of verifiable and qualifiable footage containing enigmatic bursts of light in a single 18th of a second, beings' and entities' images flourishing in these very bursts and paranormal activity outside as well as inside her house. Stunning. What's more is the cameraman, during an interview with Dorothy's daughter, caught similar footage that wasn't even noticed until the film was in the editing room. I won't go any further into this scene as it is quite beautiful, shocking and compelling to watch.

My only real beef with the content is a brief stint during the same said interview where Peter Guttilla and Dorothy's Granddaughter go on a bit about some Orb activity that shows up. I am a bit of a ghost hunter and on my team we have captured plenty of orbs on film. Dust. I have probably made some enemies there. Oh well. Just my opinion. Strange knocking sounds, voices captured digitally, apparitions on film and I'm supposed to get excited about out of focus dust? Hm.

As far as the style of the documentary goes, it is edited to a pace that should satisfy even the most ADD of mind sets. The soundtrack seems a bit overly dramatic in places but it is used sparingly and in good taste. I found some of the interviewing cinematography (color to black and white, then back to color, odd angles) a bit tedious and a little distracting but I am only just splitting hairs here and this minor annoyance in no way detracts from the subject matter at all which I found to be engaging, engrossing and informative.

All in all Director Frank Longo has brought to light a profound case the likes of which has never been seen before. This case in my humble opinion, is the Holy Grail that UFOology has been looking for all along. Thousands of feet of authenticated imagery is hard to refute. After seeing this documentary, I was left feeling a longing for more images. More time talking to Dorothy. More analysis of her work. More, more, MORE!!

As a documentary, this is the best I have seen of it's kind and category. It is scientifically and philosophically profound. Dorothy brings us stories and images of light and hope, a sense of awe and wonder and the thought that something big is on the not-so-distant horizon of our Earth-bound temporal reality. She does this with an easy grace and radiant humility unsurpassed by any other supposed contactee.

Do yourself a favor and buy this documentary. If you are worried about Dorothy amassing any kind of wealth from this, you would be fretting in wasted haste. All proceeds go toward the restoration and digitization of the rest of Dorothy's massive library of film. Let's help her do this. It benefits ALL BEings.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
ok i found some more interesting situations that Dorothy had experienced.

well-intentioned friends,mostly those of strong religious convictions, felt obligated to warn her about "demons" and "evil" and the potential for sinister motives behind the outwardly benign behavior of the visitors. "at first i didn't pay much attention those comments from other people" she said, "but it must've got to me because thought of demons and evil doings began to torment me and interrupt my communications with the lights...i know they sensed my doubt and anxiety.

at the same time, apparitions or "lower order beings", whose nature and affect were intensely uncomfortable , showed up. Dorothy could not identify the intruders or "presences but frequently felt their emanations, occasionally glimpsing coal-black, indistinct shapes that exhibited a distinct aversion to light. she was never given to thinking about ghosts or phantasms , but the presence was definitely ghost like, preferring darkness and always "scurrying " into the shadows whenever she turned on the house lights

books.google.com... #PPA29,M1
Contact with Beings of Light: The ... - Google Book Search

she was obviously seeing bad entities or demons at one time as she has claimed in the above quote from this book about her experiences.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

well thanks for the review ,

it sounds so far to be worthy of buying the video.

i have to ask you about the footage though...what was the best ufo that stands out in your mind in the documentary ?

were there any disk shaped objects and was there any daytime footage of anything ?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

well thanks for the review ,

it sounds so far to be worthy of buying the video.

i have to ask you about the footage though...what was the best ufo that stands out in your mind in the documentary ?

were there any disk shaped objects and was there any daytime footage of anything ?

Best UFO? This is hard to say. Why? Because, as you will see, what starts out as a few glowing points of light and one wayward "scout" light bursts and explodes into a brilliant one frame affair that just as quickly returns to it's previous manifestation. But......within that burst of captured light, whole images of Beings (obvious captures I might add), landscapes and even possibly images of past and future appear.

There were disk shaped objects although most of the footage is shot at night. There is no daytime footage on the documentary. None is needed really. You'll understand when you see it. It's kind of mute point contextually, really.

Does this help?

Erik

[edit on 22/MarpmFri, 28 Mar 2008 20:11:23 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

[edit on 22/MarpmFri, 28 Mar 2008 20:12:41 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join