It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Dorothy Izatt

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Those are absolutely beautiful Easy. I have never seen those before. I can't wait to get this dang documentary. It supposed to be in my mailbox by Friday. Patience, patience, patience.

*Narf!*

Erik

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

From It_Could_Be - But what would it be like if those metaphoric "veils" or barriers were to suddenly disappear?

Ah...the slow building of the bridge between "Heaven" and "Earth". In some ways, when I get really responsive and seemingly real-time and nonresidual EVP captures, I feel that this is exactly what I am doing in some small way. A veil is all but what separates the two entities (myself and the entity recorded) from visual recognition. Albeit, there seem to be more and more instances of apparitions seen. Perhaps we too are as wispy and vaporous to "their" sight. So far though, physical death seems to be the only way to know the "punchline".

Thank you all again for such wonderful and insightful information. Enlightening to be sure.

Cheers,
Erik

I would LOVE to hear your EVP dear! Can you post them for us on a page or hosting site somewhere?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I too plan on getting the dvd.I also remember seeing the Unsolved Mysteries episode "Vancouver Lights" ,so thanks to The Coward for helping to jog my memory.(growing old does this at times)

Thanks again Redwoodjedi for the great thread and the heads up on the new video coming out on Dorothy,it will be a great add to my dvd library.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by it_could_be

I would LOVE to hear your EVP dear! Can you post them for us on a page or hosting site somewhere?

Really? Oh well, I guess I will have to reactivate my ODEO Audiogeist podcast for you. Aren't we being badly off-topic? Naughty us.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
I too plan on getting the dvd.I also remember seeing the Unsolved Mysteries episode "Vancouver Lights" ,so thanks to The Coward for helping to jog my memory.(growing old does this at times)

Thanks again Redwoodjedi for the great thread and the heads up on the new video coming out on Dorothy,it will be a great add to my dvd library.

Cheers!

No problem C.P.! I will give a critique of the DVD on this thread when I see it. I'll try not to let out too many spoilers.

Erik

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Really? Oh well, I guess I will have to reactivate my ODEO Audiogeist podcast for you. Aren't we being badly off-topic? Naughty us.

Cheers,

Erik

Ha, ha... naughty us. Would just love to listen to your EVP redwoodjedi .. it's not off topic at all. Please, don't be so shy. Post those EVP for us to hear ok?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
To those who are talking smack about her charging for the dvd, GET a JOB! Quit bashing this nice person for no reason. Nothing is for free anymore, not even youtube! What, she has to post her vids for free so youbute profits form her? Get the hell out of here!

Quit being CHEAP! Get a Job or Shut up. If you cannot afford a measly $25 or $30.00 then you should not even be on the internet reading about UFOs in the first place! It costs to much the internet does now huh...

I tell you something to all, I my friends will unleash, probably the biggest thing in this whole field. But it won't be for free, I can tell you that right now.

Leave her alone, if you disagree with her vids then fine, but how dare you pick on a nice elder lady like that! Shame on you!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Just as a pain-in-the-*SNIP* reminder, if this thread is to be of any benefit to Dorothy and her unique case, please "flag" and "fave" this sucker all to heck. If we can get this posted on the "Hot" or better still the "Top" page, it will kick and breathe a little longer. As it is, I intend to update this thread with the latest info as it arrives. I just hope the research effort doesn't dilly-dally too long. 86 years old.......

Erik

Mod Note: Don't evade the censors.

Read Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-3-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm so glad you brought Dorothy back into the field of discussion!!! The Paracast episode is an excellent listen...after countless guests I cared nothing for, it was a HUGE breath of fresh air to hear her story. Pushing the whole "charge money" issue aside, I say we get back to the good stuff. Those that have seen the DVD, could you elaborate more on what you saw? Does she speak more about ships than the beings that occupy them? I'm certainly interested in the beings themselves and how they act/look/talk/their features/how they smell...ok, I'm kidding about that last one
From what I gather, a good way to look at the "beings" would be similar to when Princess Leia is beaming out of R2D2's head, trying to get her message across to Luke. Remember? Do I sound like a complete idiot? Is it considered an atrocity to mention Star Wars on ATS? I couldn't think of another way to put it...oh well, up to the surface I go. Mother's cooking meatloaf tonight!!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well since redwoodjedi started up this thread, maybe he should be the one who should tell us what's in this video that's not been mentioned before as I assume he's already seen it.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Well since redwoodjedi started up this thread, maybe he should be the one who should tell us what's in this video that's not been mentioned before as I assume he's already seen it.

Nope. Haven't seen it yet. I was inspired to start this thread based on previous material of Dorothy's released on Unsolved Mysteries in the '90's and some other material on the internet.

BTW I.C.B. Here's that link to my EVP's you were looking for. Some of them are good. Some of them aren't so good. Some of them are in my house! Yikes!

As for the Capturing the Light video, I should have it in my hot little hands in about a week at which point I will absorb it with great attention and inquisitiveness. After that, I will post a detailed review and summary of said DVD.

Cheers,
Erik

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
You know what Erik? I don't think I like you and for this reason I will not be participating in this thread anymore.

bye.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

glad you like those pics ,

here is another i like...

really cool photos me thinks ,

here is a link to the coast to coast web page that has some of the photos on it

you need to go to this link and click on the picture to see it bigger...trust me its worth it

www.coasttocoastam.com...
COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY

[edit on 24-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You know what Erik? I don't think I like you and for this reason I will not be participating in this thread anymore.

bye.

Huh? Wha?

Scratching head,

Erik

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

glad you like those pics ,

here is another i like...

Again, these are simply stunning. The last two I have seen before. However, I never tire of looking at them. When one realizes that they are authentic and valid you actually take in what you are seeing, it boggles the mind. Wow!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I thought the same Erik.
Typical troll ,Never has anything good to add to the discussion.

Pay them no mind,there are plenty of us here who are actually interested in this incredible topic.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt

I thought the same Erik.
Typical troll ,Never has anything good to add to the discussion.

Pay them no mind,there are plenty of us here who are actually interested in this incredible topic.

Thanks C.P. Deep Bows for the recognition, sir. Deep Bows. And thanks again for all of the quality info you've posted thus far.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

From JRitzmann -Oh give it away for free? So Dorothy could have someone put it all up on youtube right? Ok...so...what...so that we can bitch that it isn't good enough quality for analysis? Then she's obligated to provide raw footage right? For free too...huh? To how many people? Thousands? Where does that end?

Thanks Jeff for clarifying that for me. again, I'm new here and I don't think I could have done it as...well...eloquently as you. If I'd said as much I would have probably been written off as a flame right away. Not at all what I am trying to do here. I've dealt with one or two "hostiles" on this thread already. I would just really like to keep things civilly on-topic.

I always welcome a skeptical and debunking viewpoint, everybody. Just bring your valid info and leave your hostility and anger at the playground.

Trust me Erik-that wasn't directed at you in any way. After these many years in this field I have as much zero tolerance for those spewing out uninformed accusations as I do the frauds and charlatans.

I'm getting ready to send out some additional information to Ms. Dorothy tonight, so perhaps I'll hear from her in the near future.

In as far as my own interest, the thing that piqued me the most about her story was the aspect of positive and negative experiences. She'd said that when her mindset was innocent and curious, she had somewhat positive experiences. When she was told by a parishioner at the local church that what she was filming was "of the devil", she began to doubt the sincerity of the experience, or suspected she could have been tricked in some way...by something inherently evil.

When she became suspicious, her experiences changed to what I gather were fearful, and negative. This rings a serious chord for me, and my own experiences, as well as specific instances she mentions.

The idea of mindset and perception of the beings' intent or "flavor" of the experience is one I've looked at closely for a long time. Back 10 years ago when I mentioned this, people looked at me sideways. These days I wonder if my own "toxic" experiences aren't more ascribable to me and my own fear, then the true nature of the experience...if there is a "true" nature to be had.

So, this case is one of a very few that have made me question myself and how I might actually change the experience, and also has made me wonder if I shouldn't try some sort of effort at re-connecting with it. (if thats even possible...and judging from the activity of late, it is.)

I don't mind saying this engima nearly ruined my life, so the idea of getting involved with it again isn't an easy choice. But if I've been wrong about it, and my outlook on it, I'd like to know...and if I hold the key to changing my perception of it, and how it manifests...well we'll see.

Thats why I wrote Ms. Dorothy. Not to act in an investigative capacity, although if it comes up I'd love to examine her footage myself. It's more personal then that...there's just something about this whole scenario that rings very familiar to me...and I gotta find out why.

~J

[edit on 25-3-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
reply to post by Moegli

It's not only to transfer footage, but to document Dorothy's words about each piece if possible. No, it isn't cheap and easy.

Believe me, I'm as suspect about "selling" the UFO enigma as the next guy, however the filmmaker is...a *filmmaker*, and selling their work is what they do. I doubt anyone would consider any of our professions a crime because we work for money. Nobody knocks Paul Kimball for selling his films, especially not his UFO ones.

I'd feel different if this were a ploy to garner more of our money...but it's a DVD, with no further expense implied. Nobody wants a monthly fee or a percentage of your income. I've spoken to the filmmaker at length, and he's a very nice fellow, genuinely perplexed by what he found in the case or Ms. Izatt. I don't get any notion of anything underhanded or suspect.

You're either interested in the case or you aren't.

If you're not, then move along and quit griping because a filmmaker is trying to make a film and sell it.

Oh give it away for free? So Dorothy could have someone put it all up on youtube right? Ok...so...what...so that we can bitch that it isn't good enough quality for analysis? Then she's obligated to provide raw footage right? For free too...huh? To how many people? Thousands? Where does that end?

Please, wake up and get with reality. You're talking about an elderly woman presumably on a fixed income. The filmmaker traveled a crew (twice I believe), shot the film over days, edited and produced, soundtrack, sound production...any of this sound free to you? It is however the best way to reach a lot of people with good quality clips. But it aint free by any stretch.

Again, and it cannot be stressed enough: The filmmaker and any investigators on the case, whatever their own outlooks on the case are, are NOT the case itself. Funny that everyone seems fixated on that rather then the data presented so far.

But, what I really find amusing is people thinking a little old lady is trying to get rich now, at 80+ off UFO films. Now *that* is funny.

I can really understand your frustration, but I hope it was not directed at me. My post replying to JRCrowley was based purely on my thoughts and has no ill intent associated with it. Whether you misunderstood my post or otherwise, I was only sharing my immediate thought towards JRCrowley's suspicion of the film. I have grown a lot of respect for Dorothy Izatt since I've first heard of her, there simply is NO way of further determining any fraudulent acts committed by her or the film producers.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
pg146
here is the enhanced version wich clarifies the " light beings "

Why, why, why, why, why in the Great Emperor of Zeta Reticuli's name, those "definitive proof" photos always have to be crappy quality ie. blurry?

Why couldn't she just threaten those aliens with a broomstick or something, just to STAND STILL for 3 seconds so she could take a shot?

You would imagine after 30,000 feet of film she'd come up with a normal photo of nice clarity, good enough so we can call it CGI or fake..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join