It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Dorothy Izatt

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I ordered my copy on Tues. and received it today.I too am gonna sit and watch this thoroughly.I can't believe it arrived this fast.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Does this help?

yes it does thank you ,

within that burst of captured light, whole images of Beings

interesting for sure...can you describe any of the beings ? are they similar to the ones in the pictures i previously posted ?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

interesting for sure...can you describe any of the beings ? are they similar to the ones in the pictures i previously posted ?

They are similar to what you have posted already. Have you been to Dorothy's site yet and seen her galleries? If you haven't, you really need to. It's a pretty extensive collection of stills. There's even a Q and A section with Dorothy.

Erik

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
I ordered my copy on Tues. and received it today.I too am gonna sit and watch this thoroughly.I can't believe it arrived this fast.

Nice C.P.!! Hey, I invite you to post a review on this thread as well if you wouldn't mind. I even x-posted mine on the Capture the Light forums section. Anyway, one point of view gives a little clarity. Multiple points bring depth and authenticity. Bring it. Thanks!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well,my only gripe is there is no closed captioning.I have hereditary nerve deafness and wear hearing aids.I can here the tv only if its up a little louder than usual and the kids aren't running around playing.So,I think I'll wait till they are watching cartoons tomorrow and watch it on the computer.It would look better on the lcd anyhow.

I'll be sure to add my 2 cents on it first thing after I watch it Erik.
Thanks again for giving me a heads up on this dvd.If you never would have started this thread,chances are I may have miss out on it.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Well,my only gripe is there is no closed captioning.I have hereditary nerve deafness and wear hearing aids.I can here the tv only if its up a little louder than usual and the kids aren't running around playing.So,I think I'll wait till they are watching cartoons tomorrow and watch it on the computer.It would look better on the lcd anyhow.

I'll be sure to add my 2 cents on it first thing after I watch it Erik.
Thanks again for giving me a heads up on this dvd.If you never would have started this thread,chances are I may have miss out on it.

Meh! Bummer about the Closed Caps dilemma. Oh well. As far as getting the word out on this doc? Hey, what are friends for, huh? And of course, you are most welcome.

You have to admit, this thread has yielded some pretty good info. More than I initially knew anyway. That's precisely why I started it. I want to know as much as there is to possibly know on this case. I think it's that d@mned important.

Cheers and you are welcome again, Buddy.

Erik

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

i am looking forward to hearing your analysis of the video...

i am really looking forward to the ufo hunters show about dorothy izatt

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well, I couldn't wait till morning so I watched it on the computer with my headphones.

I got the impression that whatever Dorothy has captured on film isn't from another world,but its actually from another dimension.I 'm not sure if they are spirits or what.They are called light beings throughout the video.Thats the best(and only) way to describe them.

The part were the daughter was interviewed and the light outside the window was caught on film has to be seen to be believed.I wish there was some way to capture stills from the video so I could post them here so the folks that haven't purchased the dvd yet can see what I mean(not sure if that would be a copyright violation or not).Its absolutely mind blowing,and thats putting it mildly.

The most amazing thing ,in my opinion,is the part were Dorothy filmed the photos and the same flash effect happened with the still photos!
How on Earth is that possible!

I highly(and I mean highly)recommend this dvd to anyone who hasn't purchased it yet.If you are a believer,it will only make you beliefs that much stronger.And if you are not a believer,you just very well may be one by the time you finish watching this.

Two thumbs WAY up!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Well, I couldn't wait till morning so I watched it on the computer with my headphones.

I got the impression that whatever Dorothy has captured on film isn't from another world,but its actually from another dimension.I 'm not sure if they are spirits or what.They are called light beings throughout the video.Thats the best(and only) way to describe them.

The part were the daughter was interviewed and the light outside the window was caught on film has to be seen to be believed.I wish there was some way to capture stills from the video so I could post them here so the folks that haven't purchased the dvd yet can see what I mean(not sure if that would be a copyright violation or not).Its absolutely mind blowing,and thats putting it mildly.

The most amazing thing ,in my opinion,is the part were Dorothy filmed the photos and the same flash effect happened with the still photos!
How on Earth is that possible!

I highly(and I mean highly)recommend this dvd to anyone who hasn't purchased it yet.If you are a believer,it will only make you beliefs that much stronger.And if you are not a believer,you just very well may be one by the time you finish watching this.

Two thumbs WAY up!

Thanks C.P.!

And yes, I agree with you. When the Daughter is being interviewed and the "scout" is darting back and forth trying to stay in the view of the camera, I dunno.....hackles. Yeah, hackles raised up on the back of my neck. And the huge craft to the side of the window.., very reminiscent of...dare I say it? Close Encounters. Even the little amber colored scout fits into that scenario. They only thing missing was Claude LaCombe saying,

"Zay beelong 'ere more zan wee".

That scene right there is precisely why I cannot wait for David Biedny and Jeff Ritzmann to get up there with some serious High Def equipment and just let Dorothy play! Just imagine a huge length of footage on High Def. My God. It would be the equivalent of Doubting Thomas putting his finger into the nail holes and the gash in Jesus' side. Who then could refute that? Who could remain skeptical? Who could be ambivalent towards awe and wonder any longer?

Cripes! Just letting my imagination take it all in makes my cranium want to crack and explode. Not enough room in this little skull of mine to suss what is on this documentary.

Extraordinarily wonderful.

Erik

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
redwoodjedi wrote:

That scene right there is precisely why I cannot wait for David Biedny and Jeff Ritzmann to get up there with some serious High Def equipment and just let Dorothy play!
I would love for that to happen.I can't wait to see some of Dorothy's film on digital.
I know this dvd made my jaw hit the flood,just imagine what high def would do.

Well off to bed,I'll check in tomorrow,Good night all(whoops,I mean good morning).

Edit:I hope you don't mind Erik,but I posted the link to this thread on Twitter.I want everyone to see this amazing video!

[edit on 29-3-2008 by crowpruitt]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

redwoodjedi wrote:

That scene right there is precisely why I cannot wait for David Biedny and Jeff Ritzmann to get up there with some serious High Def equipment and just let Dorothy play!
I would love for that to happen.I can't wait to see some of Dorothy's film on digital.
I know this dvd made my jaw hit the flood,just imagine what high def would do.

Well off to bed,I'll check in tomorrow,Good night all(whoops,I mean good morning).

Edit:I hope you don't mind Erik,but I posted the link to this thread on Twitter.I want everyone to see this amazing video!

[edit on 29-3-2008 by crowpruitt]

Yeah, that's fine by me C!

alright sir. You have a good sleep and thanks for the positive input tonight. Good job!

I'm going to stay and "geek" a little longer.

Erik

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

For those who are interested I have created a Forums and Message site called Contact for Contactees, Abductees and other UFO/Alien experiencers. It is a site that is built with integrity, honesty and compassion toward those of who have experienced this phenomenon and wish to share with others in a safe environment to perhaps glean a bit of understanding, closure and comprehension concerning their experience. I welcome all who would benefit from such a safe haven and accept the tolerant and compassionate candor from those that would learn.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Awesome Erik! Very cool of you to set the site up.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Thanks so much. I'm glad you like it. It's not as sophisticated as I would like it to be, but it will do quite nicely I think. What the actual phenomenon is, no one can say for certain but I wanted to create a place where these people could speak with no fear of being attacked by needless flaming. Most of these folks already feel horrible, they don't need anybody to help them feel worse.

Thanks again and feel free to wander around on it and make it your own.

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/MarpmMon, 31 Mar 2008 16:06:09 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi
To Mr. Jeff Ritzmann -

Since Mr. David Biedny "volunteered" you to co-study Dorothy's case on the March 2nd Paracast, could you please be so kind as to tell us what actions are/have being/been taken towards this end? And also if possible could we get a sneak preview as to what kind of equipment The Team and Dorothy might be using in this study? Are Frank Longo and Peter Guttilla involved? Dr. Bruce Maccabee? Others of note?

I contacted Frank Longo by phone and thru him, Ms. Dorothy and her daughter. I am awaiting a response, and hope that she sees I am truly sincere in trying to gain more information on her experiences. There is currently no intention to travel to see Dorothy as of yet. Perhaps in the future, but we'll see what the communication between Ms. Dorothy and myself brings.

This will not be any involvement by me in an investigator capacity. Thats not to say I'm uninterested in investigating the case myself. I have shared with Dorothy some rather personal data that I hope she might have some insight on...so it's more of a personal quest to communicate with her about all this.

If I'm asked not to speak public about our future conversations, you wont see or read anything, anywhere from me about it. It she's ok with it, I will post it somewhere.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
damn double posts...please delete. sorry.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Originally posted by redwoodjedi
To Mr. Jeff Ritzmann -

Since Mr. David Biedny "volunteered" you to co-study Dorothy's case on the March 2nd Paracast, could you please be so kind as to tell us what actions are/have being/been taken towards this end? And also if possible could we get a sneak preview as to what kind of equipment The Team and Dorothy might be using in this study? Are Frank Longo and Peter Guttilla involved? Dr. Bruce Maccabee? Others of note?

I contacted Frank Longo by phone and thru him, Ms. Dorothy and her daughter. I am awaiting a response, and hope that she sees I am truly sincere in trying to gain more information on her experiences. There is currently no intention to travel to see Dorothy as of yet. Perhaps in the future, but we'll see what the communication between Ms. Dorothy and myself brings.

This will not be any involvement by me in an investigator capacity. Thats not to say I'm uninterested in investigating the case myself. I have shared with Dorothy some rather personal data that I hope she might have some insight on...so it's more of a personal quest to communicate with her about all this.

If I'm asked not to speak public about our future conversations, you wont see or read anything, anywhere from me about it. It she's ok with it, I will post it somewhere.

Hey Jeff!

No intention to travel yet? My goodness. Is this because of age/family reasons perhaps? I truly understand there reasoning if so. However, time is preciously of the essence

As far as this case being personal for you, I really understand. It is the whole reason I started this thread to begin with so that I could maybe learn answers to my questions vicariously through others such as yourself. Kind of a "resolution vampire" if you will.

Concerning your future conversations with Dorothy being posted, should she decide she is OK with that, I offer space on the site mentioned above just for that. Heck, I have her plastered all over it already! If you wish to do this, please feel free again only with Dorothy's permission, of course.

Thanks Jeff,

Erik

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Hi-
I think it needs to be said, that Dorothy is mainly interested in getting her films transferred, and really little else. If she affords me any time or attention, I'll take what I can get. She's not interested in investigation, as shes been investigated by many already.

If anything is to be posted about my interactions with her, they wont be posted anywhere but here at ATS (I'm loyal that way)

~Jeff

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Hi-
I think it needs to be said, that Dorothy is mainly interested in getting her films transferred, and really little else. If she affords me any time or attention, I'll take what I can get. She's not interested in investigation, as shes been investigated by many already.

If anything is to be posted about my interactions with her, they wont be posted anywhere but here at ATS (I'm loyal that way)

~Jeff

Sorry Jeff. My Bad.

I didn't mean to imply that you weren't loyal to ATS. I don't know why but I read the "tone" of the post concerning your future submissions of Dorothy as meaning elsewhere. Oooooops! Of course you would submit them here! Where else?

Yes, I imagine Dorothy is quite fed up with investigations and has been ready for the "next step" and then some for quite some time. Poor harried woman. Sometimes I think the price of what one knows far overshadows it's cost. Hmm.

Thanks again Jeff. I appreciate your presence immensely on this thread. Always an honor. I hope to keep it alive until this case resolves itself somehow.

I apologize again for the misunderstanding! Yikes!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
i have been waiting to see the ufo hunters show about Dorothy Izatt and it was supposed to be shown this wednesday but i cant seem to confirm this on the history channel website.

here it says it is showing something about dogfights with ufo's

www.history.com...
Schedule

but then here it is showing the Dorothy Izatt show....hmmm...

Next episode: Alien Contact
Dorothy Izatt, a native of Vancouver, has been filming mysterious lights in the sky for years. These tapes are reviewed, and hidden message in the lights are revealed.
Airs: Wednesday April 16, 2008

www.tv.com...
UFO Hunters - TV.com

so now i dont really know if this Izatt show is going to be aired ?

maybe they were told to back off and not show it ?....i smell coverup

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join