It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Dorothy Izatt

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Thanks Jeff-

I appreciate the feedback on this. I am pretty passionate about it as it resonates with some of my experiences. That's as far as I will go with that in the open. Someday I may talk more openly about things.

Sorry about the fallout with David. I didn't know. Oh well. Things change.

I have a legitimate copy of Capturing the Light by Frank Longo. I bought it within the first week of it's release. I watch it at least once a week and it is also on my iPod. It is the most amazing and intellectually stimulating case to me. Thank YOU for doing your part in helping to propogate awareness of this very special case and woman. Dorothy's innocence and benign personality only serve to sweeten the pot. I wished I could just meet her in person and just talk. No recorders, no writing, no cameras. Just talk. I think she is the crux of all of it and is somehow a clean and focused channel for these types of events to manifest. That is only a possibility that I am entertaining as that is what it feels like to me when things are happening.

Thanks again, Jeff for the update and I hope that you would continue to post updates on this when they are available.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

I cant get the video, it says its been removed due to violation.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

I cant get the video, it says its been removed due to violation.

Go to this sitewhere you can watch a couple of trailers and buy the dvd. There is also an active and extensive forums page for discuss the vid as well as the events surrounding Dorothy Izatt.

It is imperative that you purchase the dvd instead of getting a pirated copy as the proceeds go to the project of transfering all of Dorothy's film into a digital conversion for study and archiving. This case is soooo very important. Nothing like it really.

Cheers and Thanks,

Erik

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
OLD Thread...but NEW news...go to my secretnasaman You Tube Channel...& besides
the 200 NASA video posts ...there are 2 on my friend Dorothy & HER VIDEOS....SEE FOR YOURSELF.

These videos of THE IZATT Phenomena came from her, to me...way back in the 1990s for my UFOBC TV show. I Edited 2 different videos showing how she does it & the results. Dorathy was friends with the late Graham Conway of UFOBC, & a family friend of my Dad..Graham was helping me put together a cable show on UFOBC founder, Mr. John Magor. He introduced me to her & her work. Besides being a beautiful person, she shared with me some of her theories...she said the little ones bring down the big ones...& warned me that they might even follow me home!

Dorothy & I talked about the similarity of speed that my 2nd. space phenomena displayed with her UFOs. I have not seen the new (?) movie...but I have all her early work & there is a lot. That's why I put the videos together...YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS
Amazing footage ..sorry I have no LINK capability... but Easy & others are are trying to explain what might be the problem...(me)....enjoy The Izatt Phenomena

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
OLD Thread...but NEW news...go to my secretnasaman You Tube Channel...& besides
the 200 NASA video posts ...there are 2 on my friend Dorothy & HER VIDEOS....SEE FOR YOURSELF.

These videos of THE IZATT Phenomena came from her, to me...way back in the 1990s for my UFOBC TV show. I Edited 2 different videos showing how she does it & the results. Dorathy was friends with the late Graham Conway of UFOBC, & a family friend of my Dad..Graham was helping me put together a cable show on UFOBC founder, Mr. John Magor. He introduced me to her & her work. Besides being a beautiful person, she shared with me some of her theories...she said the little ones bring down the big ones...& warned me that they might even follow me home!

Dorothy & I talked about the similarity of speed that my 2nd. space phenomena displayed with her UFOs. I have not seen the new (?) movie...but I have all her early work & there is a lot. That's why I put the videos together...YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS
Amazing footage ..sorry I have no LINK capability... but Easy & others are are trying to explain what might be the problem...(me)....enjoy The Izatt Phenomena

Hey Secret!!

Great news on this. I would love to see this footage. If you are having trouble linking the URL to this thread, just simply type in the URL in your next reply and we can all just do a little extra work by copying and pasting the URL into the address window. Easy Peazy Lemon Squeezy.

Thanks so much and Cheers for that, mate!

Erik

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Nothing egoic in this next sentence. Please flag the hell out of this thread as it is listed as the main Research Thread for Dorothy Izatt and her work. It is imperative to keep it going as new info avails. Or you can just favorite this thread and pull it up every now and then to see if it has been updated with something new and relevant. I am not looking for points or kudos or atta boys. Could care less and if I could give my flags and points away I would as I think they serve against the over all good of decent and honest research. Oh well. I'll live with it.

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/SepamWed, 23 Sep 2009 10:25:26 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Here are the links to the 2 videos on secretnasaman youtube profile, i have watched them and i am in shock at how fast they move. Absolutely incredible.

At 45 seconds of the first vid i posted, what the hell is that??? My first thought was it is a man with sunglassess on reflecting off the t.v, but is it? or is it one of the aliens???

Truly amazing footage.

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Here are the links to the 2 videos on secretnasaman youtube profile, i have watched them and i am in shock at how fast they move. Absolutely incredible.

At 45 seconds of the first vid i posted, what the hell is that??? My first thought was it is a man with sunglassess on reflecting off the t.v, but is it? or is it one of the aliens???

Truly amazing footage.

Peace

THANKS for that, G!!

I will have to watch those on my home computer as this computer (work) is heavily firewalled and YouTube is sadly one of those sites firewalled. Ah. Government paranoia and uber control. *sigh*

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

no problem,anytime.

When you do watch it, take a look at the 45second mark on the first video, it certainly made me jump a little seeing the face, im not sure if it is a reflection of a person on the T.V screen or one of the aliens.

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

no problem,anytime.

When you do watch it, take a look at the 45second mark on the first video, it certainly made me jump a little seeing the face, im not sure if it is a reflection of a person on the T.V screen or one of the aliens.

Peace

Noted. I'm chomping at the bit to see these. Meh! 4 more hours. Oh well. I've gone this far without seeing them I can wait just a little longer.

Thanks again, G and Cheers!

Erik

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Truly amazing footage.

Peace

To add to your link posts...
I did have a 3rd Dorothy Izatt video posted on the secretnasaman channel called "The Izatt Phenomenon: UFOs move in 1/24th of a sec." Sorry I still can't do the links!

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I did have a 3rd Dorothy Izatt video posted on the secretnasaman channel called "The Izatt Phenomenon: UFOs move in 1/24th of a sec." Sorry I still can't do the links!

Here we go: www.youtube.com...

...and thanks

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot

Here we go: www.youtube.com...

...and thanks

Nice work Click and thanks again Secret!!

Amazing footage as is typical of Dorothy's material. Dumbstruck. I don't know what that face is. I bet she does.

One of my wishes is after they get all of her footage digitized is to have her go through the highlights of it and narrate what "we" are looking at.

I know she's 90 but that is kind of in line with what she wants to do anyway for posterity's sake. Can't say as I blame as she has some of the most compelling paranormal footage in existence. Amazing.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Here is a segment on the old Unsolved Mysteries tv show from the early 90's. Dorothy was still living in Vancouver, B.C. at the time. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
And just to keep as much of the information as I can in one neat and tidy place, here is Director Frank Longo (Capturing the Light) and Dorothy Izatt interviewed on the ATS MIX. Very kewl and interesting to say the least.

ATS.MIX: SE03 – Dorothy Izatt and Director Frank Longo "Capturing The Light"

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This is an interview with Dorothy on Paranormal Cafe.

Dorothy Izatt Interviewed about 30 years of filming light beings and Frank Longo’s documentary about her ‘Capturing The Light’.

The Paranormal Cafe interviews Dorothy Izatt who has been, since 1974, filming lights in the sky above her home in Canada. She refers to them as beings of light. Others refer to them as UFOs. What is certain is that Dorothy’s experiences are unique. So unique that there is a documentary out about them entitled ‘Capturing The Light: 30,000 Feet Of Proof’. ( the 30,000 feet refers to all the film she’s taken of the lights in the sky) We also interview the director of the documentary Frank Longo along with Dorothy’s daughter Marilyn who has had some encounters of her own.

Source and rest of the story

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is an excerpt on Dorothy by Graham Conway.

DOROTHY IZATT by Graham Conway
Amongst the followers of UFOs and related phenomena can be found the fairly rare person who was lucky and successful enough to capture a picture of what is accepted as an Unidentified Flying Object. An even smaller number managed to achieve this feat on movie film. All these people covet and proudly display what is for them a once in a lifetime accomplishment.However, for Dorothy Izatt of Vancouver this performance can be duplicated at very regular intervals, and at the time of writing she has taken 8,250 feet of color film, which represents 105 Super 8 films. This has been acquired during the last three years.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Dorothy Izatt on Coast to Coast AM.

Date: 06-16-03 Host: George Noory Guests: Peter Guttilla

The films of Dorothy Izatt "are giving us a Rosetta Stone of the paranormal," said writer and researcher Peter Guttilla (email), who made a riveting appearance on Monday night's show. Guttilla, who has spent nearly 40 years investigating the unexplained, has been studying the Izatt case for the last 8 years, which he has documented in the book Contact with Beings of Light(1): The Amazing True Story of Dorothy Wilkinson-Izatt.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Here is an excerpt about Dorothy from Peter Guttilla's book "Contact With Beings of Light".

As Dorothy tells it:

There was one particular incident that was very strange, even for me, partly because it happened while Duncan was in the room, and partly because of how it took place. (Duncan was her husband.) I've only told this experience to a few people because it was one of those times that I didn't have a chance to film, even though I believe I did film the same craft at another time years later.

We were visiting relatives in Australia, in fact, we'd just arrived earlier that day, and Duncan and I were sleeping in the downstairs bedroom. It was very late and, as I recall, a stormy night with thunder, lightning, and gusts of wind. So there I was, and for some reason I woke up rather suddenly and noticed a greenish light in the room and two beings standing there, looking at me. Duncan was sound asleep and didn't move. The two beings, or entities, I don't know what to call them, I'm sure they were androids or some other artificial types, were standing there at the foot of the bed, holding rods in their hands. They were only about four feet tall, and this is what was so weird, they had very gentle-looking cow-like or calf-like faces. Their eyes were big and wide-set, and they had little muzzles or snouts, but their bodies were human in shape with two arms and legs. They were wearing what I can only describe as a sort of scuba diving suit, or that kind of one-piece style of outfit. Their clothing looked green, but that could have been because of the green glow in the room. Later on, when I could see the clothing more clearly, it did seem to be a light green in color. As strange as it was, there was nothing frightening about it. They had very mild expressions and didn't seem at all threatening. I was surprised but felt calm, I could tell they were friendly and that they were there for a reason.

Source and rest of story

Cheers,

Erik

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join