It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bigfoot Yeti does exist.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
These beings from the Star Constellation Orion do exist, they used to come to this planet and hunt the Dinosaurs, they live inside of the planet in caverns. Every Native American Indian tribe will give you the facts about the Shaggies from Orion. In Arabic these cursed Shaggie beings are called Jinns, The Sasquatch Yeti's are evil Angels of the lesser light, Cherubs. The Sherpas of Tibet and Nepal in whom are Buddhist that live in the Himalayans have facts about the reality of these beings of the lesser light. These beings range in different hair colors, reddish brown, black, and white. They are also called the Human Beast, they are telepathic and they come out at the hours of the shadow hours(night time before the break of dawn). Hitler met these beings in a cavern in Antartica a long with the humanoid Reptilians and the Predators(Grass-hopper like beings). True Islaam teaches these facts that I am giving you, cherish the wisdom and teach others, Salaam Alaykum.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Since it seems you are making a claim instead of just giving an opinion....how about some proof to back it up?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I've heard the idea that Biggies are E.T. It's hard for me to believe... but there is also the theory that HUMANS are of E.T. origin...

In any case, if both Biggies and Humans were of E.T. origin, then where do the primate species as a whole come from? Aren't they our relatives?

Certainly, it is more probable that Biggies are native to this planet and evolved side by side with us. When the Human species was genetically altered, Biggies were not - and they continue to live their natural lifestyle.

They are indeed intelligent, they do indeed have what some call psychic abilities, and they have been sighted interacting with UFO's and even hanging out around deep underground military bases or other areas connected to paranormal activity.

It is my opinion that Biggies are probably cosmically aware - they know of the other dimensions and they are capable of existing in both this plane and the next. This is something they have in common with E.T.'s but they are without technology.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Bigfoot and the Yeti are two completely different entities...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nubiaislaam

Well ya learn something new everyday. I had no idea Islaam taught about the Native American Indians..

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

As Muslims we base our facts from the Holy Scriptures of Allah. As Muslims we are commanded to read the Scriptures that came before the Qur'aan. I share my facts with you from El's Torah(Tawraah). El's Torah in part; Also those who fell down, Nephileems to the Planet Earth in that same period of time were the Shaggy(Bigfoot)giants; Seirians, Genus-Homo, from the 6 sun 6 star constellation Orion, the disagreeable Eloheem Anaqites, Reptilians, the order of Lucifer.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a jinn is a genie.... the dude that pops out of the lamp when u rub it.... not a big hairy bigfoot.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

After I make prayer I will teach the facts about different Jinns that are on this planet living amongst us Humans, Salaam.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nubiaislaam

Well, it is my opinion and the opinion of many others that the Quran is just a modified copy of the Bible. I don't ever remember seeing anything about Bigfoot in the Bible.

Furthermore, I have yet to see any proof of your claims from you.

top topics

join