It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Did you notice how many telecommunications companies had a hand in editing the wikipedia page? Creepy.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I would like to hear something new from the OP,we havnt heard much from him in a while,I hope all the previous bashing didnt scare him away?!

I just want to say that even if his story isnt true-I bet there is something similar to that going on-there is just to many same stories out there-and this isnt the first time Ive heard about an "intergalactic blockade"

I just want to know the differences b/w anterins(?)lyrans,andromeadins,etc?anyone care to splain'?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Weird. I posted this just a moment ago... And my reply popped up at the bottom of the page - with pages 4, 5, 6, 7 and then the >> at the bottom. I clicked on page 3 and found my next to last post - but not the one I just wrote...

Anyway: Did you notice how many telecom companies were listed as having edited the wikipedia page?

EDIT to add: Wow. Now it's there. My head is spinning.

[edit on 3/22/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yes by the tone of the OP, while I was assumeing, I figured I'd take that tone and run with it. Perhaps I misread? Maybe it was excitment that the liberators were here? Like I said, I think if its true it is good for us.

I wouldn't wait for a saviour though, those who do are rarely rewarded by reality. Luck favors the bold. We might have very little influence but that doesn't mean we are powerless either. So many people seem to be concerned with keeping our minds in a small track or box, why? The nay-sayers, what do they hope to gain? Popularity I geuss? Maybe they feel weired, and makeing fun of others makes them feel better? Maybe they are unwhitting servants of the mental prison wardens?

If your an astronemer, make sure your hiding before you open your mouth though.
At least ask Bob Lazar how he's been able to keep alive.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HellHound63S
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yes by the tone of the OP, while I was assumeing, I figured I'd take that tone and run with it. Perhaps I misread? Maybe it was excitment that the liberators were here? Like I said, I think if its true it is good for us.

Ok. Not a problem. [smile]

I wouldn't wait for a saviour though, those who do are rarely rewarded by reality. Luck favors the bold. We might have very little influence but that doesn't mean we are powerless either. So many people seem to be concerned with keeping our minds in a small track or box, why? The nay-sayers, what do they hope to gain? Popularity I geuss? Maybe they feel weired, and makeing fun of others makes them feel better? Maybe they are unwhitting servants of the mental prison wardens?

Who's waiting? I'm trying to make it better with only other humans. But it would be nice if some help did come by... And as for the nay-sayers, generally they are one of two types. The first is scared to death to live in a world where what you tell them is so, and gut-reaction push it away. The second knows your right but is "paid" in some way to promote the idea that there's nothing to see, move along, move along.

If your an astronemer, make sure your hiding before you open your mouth though.
At least ask Bob Lazar how he's been able to keep alive.

Well, lucky for me, I'm not one, eh?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

Even though, I and my ancestors were born on Earth. I have a feeling that I,m a Anterrian. Beside why do you ask me.
It is better to ask the most high God. The God of Abraham. Isaac and Jacob. You have to ask him through his son Jesus. And he will send someone answer your question. Ask and you shall be answer.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

just want to know the differences b/w anterins(?)lyrans,andromeadins,etc?anyone care to splain'?

J/w does anyone know the difference?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Alex Collier talked about this happening in an interview from 1994. A lot of what he said has come true, so far.
If there are ships gathering up near saturn and jupiter, you better hope they are andromedians and plejarens.

How does the report that this information came from, know where these ships came from?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

just want to know the differences b/w anterins(?)lyrans,andromeadins,etc?anyone care to splain'?

There is a tread on ATS that has a link to a site that has a list of Aliens race.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Google Alex Collier and watch his 2 hour video. You better have some sleeping pills on hand. The only reason why I reason with his information is because I've seen some really, really weird things all through out my life.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

Cool,could you post the link for me?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
Sources?

Hmm..

We have named our entire solar system after greek gods, also NASA's most important missions were named accordingly.

It was about time a conspiracy theory would surface bearing names with similar symbolisms. Only question should be "what took them so long"?

It is plainly obvious where we should look for answers.
For answers we should research why various astronomers chose to name our solar system the way they did and why NASA followed the same symbolism philosophy.

It is not a small task though.
If there's any meat there, then there should be a chance there is meat in conspiracies bearing similar symbolisms.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by spacebot]

Firstly our solar system was named after Roman gods, not Greek.

Roman Gods:
gwydir.demon.co.uk...

Greek Gods:
www.greekmythology.com...

As for the reasons why some of the planets in our system are named as they are as I would assume....

Jupiter: King of all the Roman gods. Jupiter being the largest of the planets in our solar system, it makes sense to name it after the king.

Mars: Roman god of war. We all know that with war comes lots of blood. Mars the Planet being red is quite easy to assume as to why they named it as such.

Neptune: Roman god of the sea. Neptune the planet being blue and the sea being blue would make sense to call it Neptune.

Thats just a few that I am pretty well certain of. The remaining I am not sure enough to really make any suggestions. I think that if you look at the planets and consider the appearance, size, location, and so on, you may be able to venture a guess. I am sure it would also help to have some basic knowledge of Roman myths and gods.

As for alien names. Humans have probably given these beings and their place of origin labels (not their proper names such as we are humans/earthlings) that resemble earthly events and people or beings of some sort through mythology or the like because we are humans and speak particular languages. I am sure Aliens would have their own language as well and our name to them is probably not humans or earthlings. Our label according to "them" would probably follow along those same parameters.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Did you notice how many telecommunications companies had a hand in editing the wikipedia page? Creepy.

Ok here is something I found:

The creation of the page is originated from a university in the island of Crete in Chania Souda, (Souda has an US military base involved in the Gulf War) (the terms and the philosophy used in the page characterize the symbology in the mentioned lore influencing the OP's article) is either from a student or a profesor (highly likely must be a student) that has studie some of this writer works.

This university is doing research on:

geotechnology
quantum computing
molecular structure and laser aplications
optics and telecomunications
fuel research
nanotechnology
structural and mechanical engineering including archeological study and restoration

According to the mentioned writer (Ioannis Furakis) he has discovered evidence in interpreting ancient writers that there is a hidden science behind many aspects the classical era has left behind, including staging grounds of/ and ancient temples.

Here is an interesting topic according to several mentions this writer is found reiterating in television shows, magazine articles and his books:

It is a place in Athens, which was also used for a an international forum appearance of representatives of 80 countries during the 2004 Olympics. The place seem according to finds to harbor extraordinary activities. It used to be an US naval base, now all locked up and sealed. The Penteli mountain:

www.vembos.gr...

What this writer claims is that the US Navy did antigravity tests or experimenting with lay lines, according to him their research discovered a direct link or links with remote parts of the world (with matching extraodrinary phenomena) that any vibration (such as sound) could be transport instantly to other places in the world. He states that such a receiving end was another base in the US, probably area 51 itself. They initially according to him tried to use this research for developing a stealth communication system against Nazi Germany. It dates back to the second world war era according to his sources.

The rest of this wiki page editing are mostly IP's of telecommunication companies as you mentioned.

Hope that helped a bit

reply to post by AnOldFriend

Since Gods and heroes are mentioned in the Iliad and Odyssey that according to modern studies predate the Roman scholars I have to accept the first historical appearance of the names for my search in trying to find the origins of their meaning.

Iliad: en.wikipedia.org...

Table or Roman equivalents of greek gods:

ancienthistory.about.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lizard King

I don't know if Nasa divide the galaxy by qaurtars. So if you use the star trek map. Antarra is on the border of the Gamma and Delta section around 40,000 to 50,000 light years from Earth. It is a 12 planet system that orbit a G3 type star call Antar. It largest planet is 5 times the sizes of Jupiter call Jutcarruta it has a good reflective if seen from Earth it would look like a double star system. Jutcarruta is 2.5 billion miles from Antar. Antarra is 96 million miles from Antar.
Antarra is twice the sizes of Earth and have three moons the Largest is name Antarries 6000 miles in diameter. It is orbit Antarra about 1 millions miles.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I thought Andromedans were trying to help us- and they more sympathized with us and were trying to stop the reptilians from invading...I definitely believe they have a fleet but they would have just invaded already- someone's got to be holding them off or something...there are so many different sighting reports of different UFO's, I imagine they aren't the only ones floating in and out of this galaxy and planet.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Cool,could you post the link for me?
I don't know how to do a link. See if one of the Mods or someone that knows how to link to the tread I told you about.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I like where ATS is going.

Sometimes all one needs to do is yell "FALSE" and it is amply sufficient in such ridiculous threads. Now in doing so moderators can slam down whichever courtesy hammer and any such person will be penalized. Why not do the same for folks who have nothing else to offer but:

"Yes! I believe you!"

Wouldn't that simply be the other extreme?

I'm sorry folks but the mere words of a single person aren't sufficient to be considered evidence when you're trying to deal in the sometimes frustrating ordeal of facts. Especially if you've attempted to prove yourself through using nothing but anecdotal experiences.

The OP raised the claim, people ridiculed the OP. Shouldn't be a surprise when the thread offers not even a single cutesy picture or "document" as evidence.

So I say:

Hogwash. Prove it or move it to Skunk Works.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

They were not refering about not believing. They were refering to making fun the OP.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

No, if you read the mod's message carefully, you'll see that strong condemnation, regardless of whether it takes the tone of ridicule or not, is also condemned.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

Maybe the OP is telling the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join