Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 5
20
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot



[edit on 22-3-2008 by spacebot]


reply to post by AnOldFriend
 


Since Gods and heroes are mentioned in the Iliad and Odyssey that according to modern studies predate the Roman scholars I have to accept the first historical appearance of the names for my search in trying to find the origins of their meaning.

Iliad: en.wikipedia.org...

Table or Roman equivalents of greek gods:

ancienthistory.about.com...

[edit on 22-3-2008 by spacebot]


The point I was trying to make is that the names are Roman not Greek. Yes Greek mythology is the origins of Roman Mythology if that is what your trying to suggest. However this is just semantics no use in arguing over such things.

I was mainly trying to inform you as to why at least some of the planets are named the way they are. As per your inquiry. And thus lending credence to the manner in which aliens are labled.

Does that make sense?




posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd
 


I'm just trying to illuminate what Donoso is saying about how extreme support, without critical thought, should be penalized just like extreme criticism.



posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I call BS until he attempts to back up his claims. If he can't atleast attempt to provide something to back up his claim whether true or not this thread should be moved to skunk works!



posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd
reply to post by chromatico
 

Maybe the OP is telling the truth.


Because mere words are not enough. Without supporting evidence, it is at best just a story, and not an original one at that. At worst, it serves to further muddy the field.

That is why we ask for evidence.



posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
That is AMAZING! I had no idea things like this are going on. We are kept in the dark on soooooo much. Please keep us up to date on this story. I am going to forward this to all my friends.....I tried checking with my buddy in the USAF but he is still laughing so hard I must have put him in shock



posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
A clarification-Skunk Works was never meant to be a "my crazy story with no proof" forum, it was meant to be a speculation forum.



posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chromatico
 


which with out any attempt to back up his claim is exactly what this thread is speculation, and thats giving alot. really its a great sfi novel. I mean come on i believe in aliens and ufos i've seen 3 ufos in my lifetime. i know the universe is to big for just us. But the OP claims are just to far fetched and he made no attempt to provide evidence to back up even 1% of his story. Is what he claims possible yes i believe it is. but i'm not going to believe some ones story without some factual proof to back it up. and until he or someone provides evidence to back up his claims this thread belongs in skunk works.



posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007
 


Well, you see, the problem is he's claiming this all is real, which is not speculation. And I don't believe claims of fact without hard evidence have any place on ATS.



posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnOldFriend

Originally posted by spacebot



[edit on 22-3-2008 by spacebot]


reply to post by AnOldFriend
 


Since Gods and heroes are mentioned in the Iliad and Odyssey that according to modern studies predate the Roman scholars I have to accept the first historical appearance of the names for my search in trying to find the origins of their meaning.

Iliad: en.wikipedia.org...

Table or Roman equivalents of greek gods:

ancienthistory.about.com...

[edit on 22-3-2008 by spacebot]


The point I was trying to make is that the names are Roman not Greek. Yes Greek mythology is the origins of Roman Mythology if that is what your trying to suggest. However this is just semantics no use in arguing over such things.

I was mainly trying to inform you as to why at least some of the planets are named the way they are. As per your inquiry. And thus lending credence to the manner in which aliens are labled.

Does that make sense?


You seem to miss my point entirely. Please re-read my responses in the context of the original OP article, not just the ones you are quoting. You will understand why I argue about the symbology.
I have seen this in most threads, people just like to jump from an OP's article in to posting their own statements and disregard the whole thread.
Do people really read the entire thread nowadays? I wonder!



posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Just a side note to the mockers.

Arguing in circles will get you nowhere fast. Doing something wrong is not justified by others doing wrong.

Just try to be respectful irregardless of others.


I to am not sold on this either, but perhaps this guy will provide future evidence to support this idea. Or Perhaps its just junk, try not to jump to conclusions before all the facts are presented or not, give the guy some time.



posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Alright, I have just spent a couple of hours now reading a lot on Saturn and UFO sightings recently, there is some baffling things going on out there! Call it what you want, until we know what they are , they are UFO's, and even NASA agrees to that!

All of what I have read is unbelievable, unimaginable, yet it IS going on, and without definative answers and ways to test properties, ect, even NASA is speculating about what they are seeing, but they are seeing things, as well as amatuers. I find it fascinating, and will continue to value all input into this matter.

By the way, what the heck does OP stand for?



posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by chromatico
 


Ahhh my friend but see his claim of fact is speculation without a source to back it up. a blury pic, scan of a document, a link to the names of the astronomers he claims have been killed to keep this quiet, anything.

we are all here to Deny ignorance not promote it. and you can't deny ignorance with out some sort of proof to back up your claims. which as of right now the OP has failed to do. and until he or someone else is able to provide something that gives his "claim" even 1% of being true it belongs in skunk works.



posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet
 


OP= original poster or original post


edit to add so i don't post a 1 liner

reply to post by AnOldFriend
 


He started this thread atleast 10 hours ago. you mean it takes that long to post a link, upload a pic or scan a document and upload it here. which in all honesty he should have done in his opening post

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Mercenary2007]

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Mercenary2007]



posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot

You seem to miss my point entirely. Please re-read my responses in the context of the original OP article, not just the ones you are quoting. You will understand why I argue about the symbology.
I have seen this in most threads, people just like to jump from an OP's article in to posting their own statements and disregard the whole thread.
Do people really read the entire thread nowadays? I wonder!


Ok perhaps I did miss your point entirley.... I am then however lost as to what your trying to suggest. I am a bit slow sometimes....



posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet
 


OP stand for original poster for the one started this tread.



posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
666 i take your statement and analyzation of my percieved conscious through words as a compliment on me and yourself; for reasons left to my own.

if you would like to debate further about ones point on perspective to one perception to a point we can u2u each other;

my conjecture lies in deciet recieved by fault but accepted as deed; by whom?
(there is no verb known that you noun have but adjacent to an action; thought)

about the topic.

seems plausible that the further dissertation of help vs.; help vs is more likely.

as someone said before i; what "commoditiy would beckon ships :unknown to the fractal thoughts of self and percieved reality of one as unknown, to earth or its nearest planets.

666 you speak truth; my perception of reality as taught and my known base of reality as known perception differs with persay m perception being earth as created in a godly fashion vis a universes being observed and studied by hubble.

so the term hellenistic does have meaning in this thread as well.



posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
A clarification-Skunk Works was never meant to be a "my crazy story with no proof" forum, it was meant to be a speculation forum.


That's true. Usually topics like these do end up in Skunk Works.

Again, it's obvious what topics require discretion... I see alot of people slapping their knees and not really adding any valuable input



Originally posted by Mercenary2007
I mean come on i believe in aliens and ufos i've seen 3 ufos in my lifetime. i know the universe is to big for just us. But the OP claims are just to far fetched and he made no attempt to provide evidence to back up even 1% of his story.


He already addressed that.... sheesh. The OP is not the source of his information, as he stated, he has no evidence.

It's really tiresome to see threads explode because everyone and their dog is demanding 'proof' that is not there. Give it a rest folks.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]



posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007

reply to post by AnOldFriend
 


He started this thread atleast 10 hours ago. you mean it takes that long to post a link, upload a pic or scan a document and upload it here. which in all honesty he should have done in his opening post

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Mercenary2007]

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Mercenary2007]


If this is in fact a true story the undertones I am recieving from the op is that this is sensative information. Accessing photos and official documents on a case such as this is not an easy task if they even exist. According to the story people have gone missing for trying to bring evidence to light.

However I do see where you're coming from, the lack of evidence does not lend any credence to this information. And until then you take the information for what it is....here-say.

Making a mockery of someone for any reason however is shameful.



posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Why is there so much speculation on things best left to those assigned to do so.
Don't worry if it's in SkunkWorks or Aliens. It's NOT neccissary for you to task yourself with it.
What YOU interested members CAN do is return to the topic, as strange and almost cryptic as it is, and advance the thread.
The original poster OBVIOUSLY has some other things to do outside the site right now and will return later to address some of your concerns, I'm confident.
As stated by chissler before, one-line posts and off-topic post WILL be dealt with accordingly...and swiftly.

Now.

Topically converse.
Cuhail


[edit for spelling]

[edit on 3/23/2008 by Cuhail]



posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AnOldFriend
 


www.abovetopsecret.com...

The answer is in my posts made in this part of the thread. AnOldFriend take a bit of time and everyone too, to research them. Case closed.

It is an old mindops circulating for local audiences that is now making a debut to a broader audience for reasons I cannot yet grasp. I just suspect myths designed to torment the average person and spread dissinfo primarily are contained while being researched and developed in small communities before being released for large scale public consumption. The puzzling aspect is that some data (read carefully) might hold a piece of actual evidence about something we overlooked in our history books. I am guessing something MAJOR, that fabricated disinformation is trying to hide by distorting whatever evidence may still remain for us to find.

I'm off now.

Peace!


[edit on 23-3-2008 by spacebot]





top topics
 
20
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join