It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

No moe outrageous than your claims Skeptical2012.....you tend to be bashing alot now in your posts rather than substantiating your original Thread. Christians, jews, whites, the west....is there a racial/anti-religious element you are pushing here now.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Well if your not in a postition to "confirm or deny"that I wil assume that the pics are real-that being they are only MOONS.Like I said I will try to get a spectometric anaylisis,and I still dont know if I believe you,now I am leaning more towards NO.I have encountered another thread which by all intents and purposes is like yours and many before yours-attention getters,nothing more.Your lack of interst in this thread-w/ still no proff in even the slightest is a flag.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd

According to christians. There no other flesh life anywhere. But on earth only.

I would have to politely disagree with you on that point.

Firstly I am a christian. And I believe that there are other worlds with other beings on them.

I think sometimes we do not fully understand the true nature of God. Who he is. What he does. Is there any proof that he exists?
But I want to cut to the chase so to speak and say that Moses was fortunate to see worlds without end. He asked God this exact same question. And he replied...

" And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son (Jesus) I created them.... (and he goes on to say) The heavens, they are many, and they cannnot be numbered unto man; but they are numbered unto me. " - Moses 1:33 & 37

So if there are other beings out there... which I do believe there are... awesome! if they are involved in the end of the world aka armegedon (or what ever you want to call it)... I hope (and dont hope) that I am alive to see it....

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by misswanderer31

According to christians. There no other flesh life anywhere. But on earth only.

I would have to politely disagree with you on that point.

Firstly I am a christian. And I believe that there are other worlds with other beings on them.

I think sometimes we do not fully understand the true nature of God. Who he is. What he does. Is there any proof that he exists?
But I want to cut to the chase so to speak and say that Moses was fortunate to see worlds without end. He asked God this exact same question. And he replied...

" And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son (Jesus) I created them.... (and he goes on to say) The heavens, they are many, and they cannnot be numbered unto man; but they are numbered unto me. " - Moses 1:33 & 37

So if there are other beings out there... which I do believe there are... awesome! if they are involved in the end of the world aka armegedon (or what ever you want to call it)... I hope (and dont hope) that I am alive to see it....

I should had posted, according to some christians. Anyway, I never said, I didn't believe in aliens living on other worlds. I always believe that God created life on other planets. I never heard of the books of Moses. It probably one of the lost books of the Bible that I haven't read or I forgot that I had read it.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
why would this thread get 400 replies?

seriously, what did you expect? that the title was true?

i am not being facetious, i genuinely want to know.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

I think a lot of people simply enjoyed running those who actually believed this stuff through the ream.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

Because some people on this forum are looking for something to debunk.
Then other people come to defend. Full out arguments occur, and voala. 400+ replies.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So, was this thread another hoax? I would seriously like to know.

Idont want to point my telescope at saturn and see a bunch of moons and rocks.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Who knows? Whatever the case, no hard evidence was ever offered, I hope people stop talking about this soon.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have to say this has been a fun read.
It has entertained me until my lunch break, thank you OP!

This thread reminds me of how creative one can be if they put their mind to it.

Good times!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Idont want to point my telescope at saturn and see a bunch of moons and rocks.

Again, for you to be able to spot the new irregulars will need a monster telescope with at least 8 meters apperture lens and computer controlled synhronous alignment.
Those instruments are highly professional and cost million of dollars!
How many times I have to tell this for you to understand? Only goverments have the resources to acquire them and to control them. And goverments will never reveal to their people the event of hudrends of giant metallic battle planets entry to our solar system. Or are you so naive to believe that they will disclose?
Those satellites have a magnitude number of 25 which means that they are extremely faint from earth's point of view.(thousand times fainter than the faintest naked eye star)

[edit on 2-4-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Dude, please keep your cool. Dont blow up on the tiniest things.

Besides, i dont doubt their there, but they probably arent visible to the light spectrum.

Please dont explode. I hate it when people do that.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

The Anterrians were able to move stars. As well a planets and moons. They stop doing this, because it play havoc with the neighboring star system. They also stop seeding and terraforming. Because lots of solar systeam had planets that had life on them already. One planet they didn't seed or terraform is Earth. One of their terraforming starships had crash on the Earth. Wipe all life from the Earth when it had crash.

The other night I was dragged onto the astral plane by entities against my will. They then said "Now you will feel the full force of our power", I looked up and saw Saturn in the distance it was all black. They then "threw" Saturn at me with massive force, I felt it pass through me with high energy. It then shot up into the sky and they then attacked me with it another 3 times. Of course it wasn't the actual Saturn but I got the feeling they were from there and that they were using it as a visual to show me how much power they really have.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

how can we discuss elswere?
κηφέας

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

dont' say anything else to them!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
φιλε κηφεα
στειλε μου οτι θελεις εδω: [email protected]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kifeus

Do we have secrets with skeptical my little kifeus?Is there anything we shouldnt know?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

actually - a majority of the observatories that meet your criteria are owned by none governmental accademic insitutions

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
so if the different races of man are composed of the many celestial beings what does earth have to do with this.

Since I first visited this thread I have had the opportunity to read The Terra Papers.

Let me tell you... I thought it was a scifi jaunt at first, and questioned why it was presented as it was. But because it was said to have come from an ET that spoke to (and taught) the Hopi - and the author was Hopi - I continued to read to see where it was going.

By page 25 I nearly quit reading. I was an "alien agnostic" and was beginning to feel my leg was being pulled. Still, I was curious what the point would be and kept plugging along (trying hard to keep track of the characters who had several titles and they were interchanged).

By page 45... I began to see where it was going and how it fit in with the information of the Universe as I know it. And as I read, I began to understand, to have all these WHY questions about what is going on around me answered by the paradigm presented. And by the end, I was shaking from the shocking paradigm shift I had just experienced.

My mind tried to deny the shift, but I am no longer at a loss to understand the many counterintuitive (by my previous paradigm) things I saw in the Universe around me, and so, after a time of processing, I concluded that I could not NOT believe what I had read.

Some of you already believe. Some are on the fence. And some are stuck in the Paradigm that was created to keep humans "in the dark." Unless one is open, coming from the manufactured Paradigm, one will laugh and not believe what is written in The Terra Papers.

And one thing that would be explained by the Papers...is gathering warships in our solar system.

Here is where I began my relationship with the Papers:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On page 19 of this thread, I posted a glossary, which may aid any who want to better follow the content of The Terra Papers.

and here is another thread that relates:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join